Madison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that the traffic was starting to move a couple of miles ahead, so we would be moving soon. I asked Madison how she was feeling and she said she was OK.

As we started rolling I asked if she and Rob had started going to the parties again. She sat very still and quiet for several minutes before nodding.

I asked if she wanted to talk about it and she nodded again.

-----------------------------------------------

After a couple of months of Rob behaving more traditionally I invited him back into my bed. The sex was good and he was far more attentive to my needs than he ever had been before. I could tell he was getting itchy, so, I asked him if he wanted to try a party.

I had to hand it to him, he really tried not to jump out of his skin when I asked him, but he was like a kid at Christmas.

When the time came to go to the party, I told him there were new rules. He looked worried. I told him not to be.

I said "OK, here they are, 1. I want to know when you leave and with whom, 2. I will tell you when I leave and with whom, 3. We will BOTH use protection; we've been too careless in the past, 4. You will stay away from my sister. That's it; can you live with the rules?"

"Yeah, no problem. But what if Tricia starts with me?" Rob was whining again.

"I don't care; tell her what you want, including the truth. But, YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER, ARE WE CLEAR?" I was firm.

Rob looked like I had taken his favorite toy, but he agreed.

We went to the party, we did not see Tricia and Cole, but Victoria and Barry were there. The four of us decided to come back to our house for kind of a straight swap. I wanted to go to the bedroom but the three of them convinced me to stay in the family room.

Rob and Victoria started fooling around, but, I was nervous with Rob in the room. Barry was as gentlemanly as ever and made me feel more comfortable. As everybody started to take their clothes off, Victoria stood and started walking towards the bathroom.

She stopped and looked at me and asked "Are you coming?"

I just nodded and stood up.

Then she looked at the men and said "We want a fire and candles by the time we get back."

I was really uncomfortable as I was just in panties and nothing else. Victoria was dressed, or undressed, the same as me. She took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom.

I had no idea what was going on, I just allowed her to lead me. When we got into the bathroom, she took her panties off and lit some candles and turned off the harsh bathroom lights.

She said "I just want us to get in the mood for the guys, OK?"

She then started the shower and stepped in. She looked at me expectantly.

"Come on, don't you want to be fresh?" Victoria asked softly. "Let's use this huge shower."

I just nodded dumbly and walked towards the shower. Victoria smiled and pointed at my panties. I looked down and giggled, embarrassed. I peeled my panties off and stepped in the shower.

I looked at Victoria and felt very intimidated and backed into the far corner of the shower. She was very tall, apparently a natural redhead and very beautiful. She had very pale skin with a blush of freckles across her body. She had trimmed herself so there was a very small red patch of what looked like downy, soft hair just above her pussy. Her pussy looked like it was a very pink flower ready to burst. Her breasts were a perfect B-cup and tipped by very light pink nipples.

My eyes drifted up her body and looked at her beautiful face. My gaze stopped at her emerald green eyes that were twinkling in amusement at my staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Wow, you're really very Irish, aren't you?" I asked.

She laughed and said "Yes, my full maiden name is Victoria Mary Cathleen O'Shaughnessy. I have two brothers that are priests and an aunt that is a nun."

I asked rather stupidly "I don't mean to be a twit, but, why is a good Catholic girl standing naked in my shower with me, getting ready to fuck my husband? Which I might add will not be the first time."

Again she laughed "Who says I'm a GOOD Catholic girl? I am like any Catholic girl. I like to fuck and while most good Catholic girls don't give in to their urges, I enjoy almost all of my urges. While we could talk about this all night there are two very sexy men out there ready to fuck us for all they're worth. Let's get cleaned up. Come here."

She reached out to me and I stepped closer. "Let me wash your hair." She whispered.

I got under the shower and turned my back to her. My hair was wet and I felt her dribble some shampoo on my hair. Victoria started massaging the shampoo into my hair and it felt wonderful and I closed my eyes. The shampoo was running down my body and making me slick all over. Victoria slid a little closer to me and I felt her nipples on my back. She gently rinsed my hair and her breasts were bumping and sliding on my back. I thought this seemed a little erotic, but I had never seen any evidence that she might be attracted to women; I just stood there and enjoyed the attention.

She whispered in my ear "I am going to use a little body wash on you now, OK?"

I just nodded, still luxuriating in the feeling of being pampered. I felt and smelled my scented body wash being drizzled down my body. Again, Victoria stood close behind me and I felt her nipples against my back. This time, though, I thought her nipples felt harder. I dismissed the thought as my imagination. As she washed my shoulders her hands drifted down to wash my breasts. Her hands seemed to linger on my nipples for the briefest moment then were gone. It felt so good I stopped a moan from escaping my lips when her hands were gone. Her hands returned and didn't touch my nipples but circled them and slid to the bottom and cupped my breasts. As she was cupping them, her long fingers stretched up and started teasing my nipples.

This time I didn't catch the moan and she heard it. She pulled me back into her and held me there as her breasts made circles on my back and her hands made circles around my nipples. My nipples were harder than I could remember and my hips began grinding my ass back into her pussy. Her hands started to slide lower on my body and she approached my pussy. She slid her hands on either side of my weeping pussy and just framed it with her fingers. She leaned down and kissed my ear and licked my neck. I moaned without trying to stop it.

I was grinding back into her and moving from side to side trying to get her to touch my aching pussy. She avoided my attempts. I tried to turn around and she stopped me.

"What do you want?" Victoria whispered.

I hesitated, I wasn't sure I wanted to say it out loud. Again, I tried to turn around and again she stopped me.

"What do you want?" Victoria repeated.

"Touch me" I whispered.

Victoria said "But, I am touching you." She moved her hands to my hips as if to show me she was touching me, but also to move her hands away from what I wanted.

I moaned when her hands moved away.

"What do you want?" Victoria repeated.

"Touch me. Touch my ppppussssy" I panted.

I could hear the smile in her voice when she said "Who do you want to touch your pussy?"

I was confused and stammered "Yyyou."

Victoria licked my ear and rubbed her breasts with the hot, hard nipples in my back. "What am I? Who and what do you want to touch your pussy?"

I was desperate and tried to get her hands to my pussy and she laughed and kept her hands away from me. I tried to turn and she held me firm.

"You must know what you want and you must tell me." Victoria was firm.

She was rubbing her little bush on my ass and I was getting crazy. "I ddddon'ttt know whwhwhattt yyyou wwant mmmmmeeee tttooo ssssayy!" I wailed.

Victoria took a little pity on me. "Am I a man?"

"Nnnooo" I said.

"Am I a woman?" she asked.

"Yyyessss" I hissed.

"Then, who and what do you want to touch your pussy?" Victoria repeated.

I understood then and said "I want a woman; I want you, Victoria, a woman, to touch my pussy."

Victoria slid her hands from my hips down to my pussy and stopped short of touching me. I could feel my juices running down my leg. I had never been so aroused in my life.

"Are you sure, are you absolutely sure you want to have a woman touch your pussy?" Victoria whispered in my ear. It felt like she was in my head with me.

"Yyyyyessss" was all I managed to say.

Her long fingers slipped down and for the first time in my life another woman touched my pussy. I was so on fire that a wave of orgasm washed over me as soon as she found my clit. It was so intense that my legs got wobbly and I almost fell. Victoria held me up and kept the pressure on my clit. Small aftershocks of orgasm kept spiking in me. I turned and found her lips and kissed her. It was tender yet passionate. My tongue found hers and somehow she tasted like a redhead. I can't explain it. As soon as I realized that her taste was so different another orgasm took me. I just kept kissing her and held onto her until the orgasm passed.

"Please, I want to touch you" I gasped.

Victoria smiled and kissed the tip of my nose and stepped back. She was so beautiful. I just drank in her beauty.

"Why don't we get out of the shower now?" she asked.

I moaned "But, I want to touch you."

She gave me a wicked little smile and said "You will, but, I think we should share this with the guys, don't you? If we give them a little show, they will do anything we want them to do, won't they?"

I was shaking I wanted her so badly. I nodded because I would have agreed to anything just to be with her. We got out of the shower and Victoria continued to pamper me. She wrapped a towel around me and told me to wait while she dried herself. She quickly dried herself and turned to me. She gently took the towel from around me and I shivered.

"Are you cold?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"No, just looking at you makes me shiver." I whispered.

She smiled and started patting me down with the towel. She gently tousled my hair so it wasn't dripping and then knelt in front of me. First she patted my pussy with the towel then licked my bald pussy from bottom to top. I almost fainted.

She stood and laughed a little "Just so you don't forget me."

"Never happen" I managed to say.

She took my hand and led me back out to the living room. The guys had either found every candle I had ever bought or had gone to the store or gotten some more. It seemed like there were thousands of candles, everywhere. The fire was roaring and it was toasty warm in the living room. There were blankets in front of the fireplace and there was wine chilling.

Rob started to get up and to talk and I saw Victoria put a finger to her lips and then pointed at the couch. Rob and Barry sat down and were quiet. They both had undressed to their boxers and the TV was on and a game was on. Victoria pointed at the TV and Rob turned it off.

I felt like I was in a trance. Victoria led me to the fireplace and lay down on her back. She reached her arms out to me and I knelt beside her. I leaned down and kissed her deeply and I heard the guys moan.

Victoria giggled and whispered "See; I told you."

I sat back and lightly trailed my fingertips across her freckled tits and pink nipples. I circled her nipples with my fingertips, but, did not touch them. Victoria moaned a little. My fingers found her soft belly and circled her navel. Then I went back up to her tits and circled her nipples again. My own pussy was drooling again, so I could imagine that she was feeling the same. I wanted to touch her, but, I wanted a little payback, too. My hand would roam to her hips and lower belly, but I did not touch her sex, even though I wanted to so badly.

I leaned over and lightly kissed her and then moved my lips and tongue to her nipples. I lightly licked around the areola but did not touch my tongue to the nipple. She twisted around to get her nipple to my tongue but I was ready for it and withdrew my tongue. She moaned again as she missed her target. She lay still again and I continued my ministrations to her magnificent breasts, again avoiding the nipples. My hand was still teasing her by just touching the silky soft red triangle of fluff above her pussy but not going any further.

She hissed "You little witch, you learn quickly!"

I just smiled and continued my journey. Before I left her breasts I licked each nipple and sucked it to its full length. I licked her upper belly and circled her navel. I dipped my tongue into her navel and her hips jerked off the floor as if she'd been shocked.

"Ooohh, have we found something my little Victoria likes?" I cooed.

I heard Barry quietly say "That's her secret spot, which REALLY turns her on."

"Good to know" I murmured.

I dipped my tongue in again and got the same reaction. She was panting and moaning all the time now. I slid my hand through her little bush and found my prize. I was a little surprised to find her as wet as she was. As I slithered my fingers though her pussy, her hips bounced off the floor. The main effect of the bounce was that three of my fingers were driven deep into her pussy. The result of my fingers deep in her pussy after all the teasing was that her body was overtaken by a massive orgasm. She was balanced on the floor between her shoulders and her feet. Her pussy was seeking additional depth from my fingers and she sounded like she couldn't catch her breath.

I withdrew my hand and she settled to the floor gasping for breath. First, I put my fingers under her nose and told her to smell herself. She did and a shudder passed though her body. Then I put her fingers under my nose and inhaled deeply. Again, her scent was strangely, uniquely redhead. I then slipped a finger in my mouth, Victoria's eyes following my hand. She and I moaned at the same time as I tasted her. My first taste of a woman was delightful. I decided I needed to taste her from the source. I licked her remaining juices from my hand like an eager child with a dripping ice cream cone. I leaned and kissed her again, our tongues swirling around each other.

I was becoming frantic to get to her pussy. I pulled myself away from our kiss and dove to her pussy. I really didn't know what I was going to do when I got there, but, I had to get there. Her legs were slightly spread and I burrowed my way between them, throwing her legs over my shoulders. Now that I was looking up close, Victoria had freckles everywhere. The freckles flowed down her tummy, under her silky bush and stopped at the edge of her pussy.

It looked like the freckles were feeding the pink petals of her flower-like pussy. Like everything else about her, Victoria's pussy was beautiful and I had to have it. I saw her clit peeking out through the top of her petals and I touched it with my tongue. She jerked and shivered. I placed my hands on either side of her pussy and pulled her apart. She was glistening and I could see her throbbing excitement. I slithered my tongue out again and laved her from bottom to top and she bounced off the floor again. Again, that intoxicating taste, I just couldn't get enough. I pushed my tongue as deep as it would go and was rewarded with a gush that covered my face. I lapped as quickly as I could so I wouldn't lose any of it. Victoria was squirming and moaning and trying to push her pussy into my face. I reached up with both hands and teased her nipples as I was licking and gently chewing on her lips.

"OH, FUCK, OH, SHIT, OH GOD, I, I, I, I'M CUMMING AGAIN" she screamed.

I was again drenched in her lovely juices. I kept licking and licking until she started pushing at my head.

"Please, no more, not right now, I can't take it" she moaned. I scooted up her body and kissed her again and her arms encircled my back and hugged me tightly to her. As I lay on top of her, our breasts were crushed together and I lay my check against hers and I felt really, really good.

Victoria caught her breath and whispered in my ear "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

I giggled and said "Yes I'm sure, but, I hope that I can do it again with you."

She giggled too and said "Oh, there's no doubt about that." We lay there snuggling and kissing and stroking each other for a little while.

After a few minutes, we heard someone clear their throat and say "Uh, are you guys done?"

I rolled off Victoria and we both sat up and looked at the guys. I knew I had forgotten them, and I'm pretty sure Victoria had also.

I reached out to Rob and he just looked at me. He looked at Victoria and she smiled and shook her head and reached out to her husband. Victoria and I hadn't talked about it, but we each just wanted our husbands for some love.

It really wasn't hot sweaty sex with our spouses that night after that, just sweet lovemaking that left all of us satisfied. We fell asleep in our spouse's arms that night, but, Victoria and I held hands as we slept.