All Comments on 'Madness Ch. 01'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WHERE IS THE HUBBY AND THE CHILDRED

YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS ONE OUT.PLUS YOU BRING A DRUG DEALER IN THIS MAN HOME.OTHER WOMEN IN THE HOUSE, WHILE THIS WHORESLUT PIECE OF SHIT GET OFF.YOU AS A WRITER LET THIS DISEASE SELFISH GARAGE GET AWAY WITH IT.HUBBY NEEDS TO KICK HER AND HER DRUG PUSHER IN THE JAIL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GREAT

This is a great story. The other comment by the dildo named Anonymous in the USA is just a lonely person who has too much free time with his doberman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Story

Excellent elements, sexy wife, drug and alcohol intoxication, group sex... degradation....just a very hot story...good job!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Danielle Staub would be perfect to play female lead in this story!

She just needs a little work on the accent & she's good to ho', been in method rehearsals her whole adult life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dream

This story has everything. A slut mum, cheating wife, and drugs!! Even more perfect if Jill was in boots and leather at the time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Must be the Standard

Yes, we in the USA should shut our mouths. After all, this is just a standard British Mum, right?

I guess the limited number of comments speak to the popularity of the story, huh.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOT TOO FAR FROM A MADDENING CROWD

but hells=a-=popping is a=cumming. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hardy's novel

is 'Far from the madding crowd'.

petboi69petboi69almost 10 years ago

nice hot story - reminds me of my wife. keep up the good work, I want to know how the party ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Kill them all, sick demented freaks. Were you high when you wrote this drivel?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Damn

What a cheating whore! I hope a reasonably good author can find a way to burn her and all her boys in chapter two.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Hope hubby brings a gun to this party…..and everyone gets their just deserts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous