Magda Does My Hair Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his face slid down her firm torso, her scent filled his nostrils with her aroma and he could taste her skin. His face approached the erect girlcock as it loomed large in front of his eyes. He felt such a strong desire to taste and feel this delicious shecock as he never had before. It stood stiff, thick, and pointing straight up from her crotch with his hand holding it along the base of the warm, veiny shaft. He pointed it towards his mouth as his head came in closer to the swollen-smooth cockhead. He lifted his head and lined the cockhead up to his mouth, opening his lips. He felt the warm, solid cockhead enter his mouth. It felt hot. It tasted salty from the precum leaking from the pee hole. He moaned into the cock and the vibrations made Magda shudder with pleasure. His heart was pumping with excitement as he experienced her cock in his mouth. He gagged as it entered farther into his mouth. His mouth started drooling all over the cock. He slid his tongue out and pushed the head in again, relaxing his mouth. He started sucking as he held onto the base and pumped it in short strokes. His mouth made loud, wet slurps as he sucked her cock. She bucked her hips into his mouth with the rhythm of his sucking.

Magda moaned as she felt the slurping and sucking on her sensitive erection, the loud sounds of wet cock sucking so obvious in the room. He closed his eyes to suck her hardened shedick, lost in his mind of erotic intensity. He slid the panty waistband down past her balls and cupped them softly, feeling them in his palms as he gently massaged them. He was so aroused that he wanted to swallow her entire cock down into his stomach. His drooling covered her shecock with a shiny glean as he sucked, his wet lips pressed around the shaft to suck and suck as his tongue brushed over the cockhead over and over. Magda was holding onto his ass cheek and would squeeze it every time she felt jolts of pleasure shoot through her body from his cock sucking. Jason was able to determine when she enjoyed a specific action by the way she squeezed his ass cheek, as if it had become a way of communicating exact pleasure. He wanted her to keep her hand there. He wanted to feel her strong hand squeezing his ass cheek. Feeling her strong hand squeezing his ass cheek made his own swollen cock throb with desire. The feeling of her grip enhanced the experience of their passionate oral sex, with Jason being the one doing the cock sucking.

In the midst of their actions, Magda felt hot in her aroused state. As Jason continued wrapping his mouth around her cock and pumping it, she slid off her blouse and removed her open bra. The cool air of the room felt good on her chest and aroused her round breasts with their open nakedness. Her nipples tingled and puffed out. Jason saw the blouse and bra drop to the floor as he concentrated on deeply sucking her wonderful shecock. He reached up with a free hand and held one of the exposed boobs. His hand felt warm on her breast and excited her as he gently massaged the naked breast and circled her nipple with his finger. She was breathing loudly and quickly in her sexual excitement. She knew that she would explode into his mouth if they continued like this, but she wanted to make this last longer. She did not want to climax and stop this wonderful feeling.

She reached down and gripped his shoulders, lifting him away from her shecock. His mouth was dribbling with his saliva that had been lubricating the thick shecock that he had been swallowing with his cock hungry mouth. He looked up at her in wonder, had he done something unwanted?

"Come, let's go into the bedroom so that we can enjoy our desires on the bed," she said to him in a husky voice of sexual arousal.

He was in such a powerfully aroused state that he did not object. He was on autopilot of sexual lust, malleable to her suggestion in order to continue this deeply erotic experience.

She stood and clasped her open slacks and with her hands and then took his hand and stood him up off of the sofa. She kicked off her heels. They crossed the room with her shecock pointing straight out from her crotch and Jason's cock tightly bulging in his pants. He could feel the leaking precum from his own cockhead on his underwear, leaving a noticeable wet stain on his light-colored pants. She quickly led him to her bedroom door and opened it for them to enter.

Her room had a captivating, feminine aroma. The scent of perfume, clean linen, and fragrant candles filled Jason's nostrils. He was in such a blissful state of excitement, and this took him even higher. He wanted to become one with her at that moment. He desperately wanted to feel the cum squirting from his cock and feel the euphoric effects of orgasm. He entered her bedroom and allowed her to push him to the side of the bed. She undid his pants and pulled them down along with his wet-stained boxer briefs. She leaned down to push the bundle of his pants to his ankles, removing his shoes and his pants completely. He was naked from the waist down.

His cock stood at full erection as he removed his top shirt, leaving only his undershirt on. Magda pushed him back onto her mattress to where his back lay on the bed, but his legs hung over with his feet still on the floor. She unclasped her slacks and started to pull them down along with her panties. Jason watched as her hair and breasts dangled down as she pulled off the last of her clothing, seeing her completely naked now with her big shecock in full erection. Her hips were full and curvy. Her thighs were meaty and sensuously shaped. She had such a feminine, womanly shape to compliment her luscious girlcock. He was locked in a trance of excitement. She looked at his eyes and gave her own hardened shecock a few long, fast strokes, still wet from his cock sucking slobber.

She opened his legs from the knees and knelt between them, clasping his throbbing-hard cock with her hand. Her touch drove him wild. Her grip was firm, and his cock pulsated in the warm grasp. She pumped it quickly and leaned down to swallow his dick. Her lips were soft and moist as they gently slid over his bulging cockhead. His cock was also circumcised, so his cockhead was extremely sensitive in this heightened state of arousal. Magda swallowed the cockhead deeply, causing Jason to moan in pure sexual delight. She had a wonderful way to swallow his cock and to make him feel like his cock was inside of a warm, soft, wet sex hole. He squirmed slightly and placed his hands onto her long, lovely hair, holding her hair with desire. She used one hand to massage his balls as she slurped loudly on his cock. The sounds of the mouth sucking wetly with loud smacks made him moan and he could see her arm moving as she jacked herself with one hand and caressed his balls with the other.

She used her hand to lean the cock back to his belly as she started sucking and licking his balls. She stopped stroking herself and used her hand to tease his puckered butthole. He was so excited that he would have let her place her entire fist into his asshole at this point. He was lost in a sexual fog and every touch felt wonderful. Magda licked her fingertip and made it slippery. Jason saw this and anticipated that she was going to penetrate him. He had never felt someone finger his asshole and the idea of it made him quiver with anticipation. She swallowed his entire cock with a large gulp, deep throating it as her index finger pushed against his small anus ring. She applied enough pressure to slide the finger in and Jason moaned out loud as the anal sensation aroused him more than he could ever have imagined. She wetly slurped and sucked his fully erect cock and slowly finger-fucked his small hole. He was moaning loudly now, sweating from the sexual arousal. He was on the edge of orgasm. She was going to make him explode from extreme sexual excitement. His breaths came quickly and faster as his heart pumped fast.

"I don't want you to cum just yet, I want to make you cum in a way that you will never forget," she said and slid her finger out of his anus. He wanted to cum and wanted to fill her mouth with his thick semen. He was on the edge and wanted to release every drop of cum inside of his churning nutsack into her cock sucking throat and lovely mouth.

"Stand up, let me take your shirt off," she said.

He stood and she lifted off his undershirt. He held her and they kissed deeply as both of their erect cocks pressed together. The warm cock-to-cock contact making both of the moan with lust. They both reached behind one another and held onto each other's ass cheeks, their chests pressed together in wet perspiration. Their crotches pressed together as their cocks rubbed against one another. Her hands gripped his strong, meaty ass cheeks and his hands held onto her round, firm ass. Their tongues danced together as they stood like this on the edge of the bed in a passionate kiss of desire.

She let go of his ass and turned him around, facing the bed. She told him to kneel and held onto his shoulders to guide him down. She made him lay his upper body onto the mattress with his knees on the floor. He felt a sense of vulnerability with his ass sticking out this way, with him being bent over the edge of the mattress.

Madga kneeled down behind him and leaned over to kiss his ass cheeks. She licked and gently bit them from the thighs to the top of his ass. She used one hand to hold and milk his cock from behind as her soft tongue and moist lips slid across his ass. She lowered her head and sucked the tip of his cock from behind. He spread his legs to allow her complete access to his cock in this position. She teased the tip of his cockhead with her tongue and then pushed her face in between his ass crack. Her tongue immediately found its target, landing directly on his quivering butthole. She wetly licked his asshole, the sensation making Jason moan like a dirty little slut. He let himself be taken to a place that he had never been to before. He was so aroused as she licked and played with his anus using her tongue. He felt so kinky bent over like this, any taboo that he had ever felt were long erased in his excitement. He opened his legs farther and let her play and stimulate his asshole as he laid his upper body onto the mattress completely, submitting to her complete access to his butthole.

Magda leaned over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. Reaching in, she lifted a bottle of anal lube and a washcloth. Jason heard the cap flick open and turned his head back to look. Magda teasingly blew him a kiss with her luscious lips. He watched as she poured some lube onto her fingers. She placed her fingers into his ass crack and spread the lube all over his anal opening. She spread it all over his clenched anus. He felt shivers as the slippery finger slid into his asshole. She stretched it gently and made sure it was slippery and well coated. He watched her pour some of the liquid onto her solidly hard girlcock, using her hand to clench the cock and lube it from the head to the balls by stroking back and forth, and coating the cockhead by rubbing her palm over it in circles. His thigh began to quiver in nervous anticipation of what she was preparing for.

Jason was no stranger to anal stimulation. He owned a small dildo and a butt plug that he would use on himself when he would become hooked on videos of beautiful women pegging men with strap-ons. Many of the women took on the persona of a Mistress or of a stern Domme. He knew the sound that the bottle of lubricant made. He had never experienced a real cock inside of him. He never imagined that it would ever become a reality for him. He never imagined being fucked in the ass by another man, but he reached orgasm more than a few times imagining being taken in the ass by a dominant Mistress, or by a sexy woman with a real cock, like Magda. He was about to lose his anal virginity to this beautiful woman, and he couldn't help but to lay his head into the mattress and moan. Magda wiped her hands with the washcloth and then leaned over and grabbed one of her many pillows on the bed, tossing it gently onto Jason's head. "Put your face into the pillow if you feel like getting loud so that only we can hear it." she said as she prepared him for anal penetration.

With her cockhead well-lubed and slippery, she moved her body in closer to Jason. Her shecock was aligned at the same height that his ass was. She spread his ass cheeks from the crack and dropped a large ball of spit onto his stretched cumhole, just to signal that it was time for buttsex. Jason felt the warm spit cover his hole and leak in as she gently stretched it open slightly. He brought the pillow under his chest and hugged it, as he looked over his shoulder at Magda as she scooted her hips in closer. Her cockhead hit both of his butt cheeks in the ass crack as it then pressed in against his small cumhole. He could feel the warmth and hardness of the engorged cockhead pushing against his anal ring. "Relax and let your body become loose. Don't tense up. I'll take it slow and easy so that you can take the cock penetration into your small, tight butthole."

"Are you ready to give your ass to Miss Maggie?" she asked.

Jason nodded and lustfully said "Yes, I want to feel you inside of me!"

She took her right hand and slapped his left ass cheek sharply with a loud smack. He yelped in surprise.

"Miss Maggie has a name and you should use it properly!" she intoned. "Are you ready to give your ass to Miss Maggie?" she asked again.

He instantly understood his role in this situation. "Yes, Miss Maggie. I am ready to give my ass to you."

"Wonderful!" she said.

"Miss Maggie" pushed forward with her hips, applying pressure to his O-ring with her solid cockhead. She pushed a little harder until his hole began to dilate and open. "Ahhh!!!" he said loudly as he felt a sharp sensation on his asshole. He buried his head into the pillow and groaned loudly. His asshole opened wider, and her cockhead popped into it. His asshole wrapped around the shaft right below the cockhead, and the head was inside. He moaned again into the pillow. She kept it there, allowing his body to adjust to the anal penetration by the warm, swollen shecock.

"Uuuuuu, eso!!! Que rico!! (Ooh, that's it!!! So wonderful!!)" she said out loud in Spanish. "Asi se hace!!! (That is how we do it!!!)"

Listening to her speak to him in Spanish sent his imagination and desire running wild. This gorgeous sex mate was a sensuous, beautiful Latin lover.

Jason heard the lube cap open again. He felt the liquid pour onto his stretched anus and it spread down onto the shaft of the shecock that his asshole was swallowing. "Miss Maggie" pushed forward slowly. He could feel it sliding deeper. She again stopped to let his anus adjust to the stretching. She slowly pumped back and forward again a few times, in small pumps. Jason moaned in lust as he felt his ass getting penetrated and lubricated by her lovely girlcock. He was ready to let "Miss Maggie" buttpump him and flood his bowels with her thick, creamy cum. His asshole was adjusting to the penetration of the hard, swollen shecock.

Magda set the lube aside and placed her hands on the side of Jason's thick hips. He could feel her fingers gripping his hips firmly. She had a good hold of his hips and used this grip to slide her hips forward, burying more of her cock into his openly stretched asshole. She performed a few more slow, but longer pumps as she felt his ass adjusting and less resistant to deeper penetration. "Uffffff... esoooooo... mhmm... mhmm..." she said as she felt his warm insides around her erect and elongated shecock. His soft and warm sphincter was wrapped tightly around the cockshaft. She pushed forward slowly again as the entire girlcock penetrated his asshole. She was completely in. Jason could feel the tip of his own dick tingle by the pressure of her cock inside of his man cunt.

Jason groaned as he felt her all the way inside of his ass, her thick cock filling into his rectum completely. He was Miss Maggie's bottom buttboi at this point. A cock-swallowing bottom bitch for her sexual pleasures. Miss Maggie was in complete control of him now.

Magda started slowly pumping into his ass. She would thrust forward causing her hips to clap against his meaty ass cheeks. Jason felt his balls shrivel and his cock deflate from the buttsex, but his flaccid cock tip continued to ooze precum. His heart was racing, and he could hear his breath loud and fast. His body was perspiring from his sexually aroused condition. Magda kept a firm grip of his hips as she pumped in and out of his asshole with her thick shecock, moaning loudly in sheer lust at the feeling of his soft, warm hole wrapped around her thick and swollen shecock. The sounds of her hips clapping against his naked ass cheeks indicated that there was no stopping now. It was buttsex time and she was going to pump into him, balls deep. She loudly slapped one of his ass cheeks, again. All he could do was moan. "Can you feel that warm, thick cock inside your small hole, you dirty little buttboi? Look at you... ass up as Miss Maggie buttfucks you hard and deep... you crave this... you need this... Swallow all of that dick with your asscunt. Miss Maggie is going to breed your hole like the bottom bitch that she knows you really are!"

Jason was lost in sexual bliss. Her explicit words, the image of her big shecock, the taste of it in his mouth, the aroma of his lover as he felt and heard her driving her shecock deep into his insides was driving him wild. He was moaning and groaning as he surrendered his body to her sexual control; surrendering to satisfy her sexual pleasure. He would moan and whimper like a bottom bitch as he internalized his situation. He felt the intensity of their coupling and how it consumed his entire mind and body, consuming all of his emotions. He started feeling his body racing toward sexual climax, his breath getting quicker, deeper, louder.

Magda placed one hand on the small of his back and used the other hand to slap his ass cheek again; making him whimper like a subdued sex slave. "Does Miss Maggie's hard cock make you feel like a naughty little buttwhore?" she asked as she continued pumping and hearing her hips clap on his perspiring ass cheeks. She reached under his arms and cupped the top of his shoulders. Her round tits pressed against his back. "Are you happy to be my buttfucked bottom lover? To feel my cock stretching your ass and pumping it deep inside of you," she asked in his ears as she panted in sexual excitement and started grinding her entire hard cock into his ass as deep as she could push it. She could feel his resigned surrender to her control over him at the moment.

He mumbled loudly in submissive acceptance "Yes, Miss Maggie!" The thickness of her shecock was driving him wild. He felt his mind awash with so many emotions. He was going to lose control of his senses. He lifted his ass, and he suddenly began moaning loudly, feeling his brain exploding with a hurricane of extreme pleasure. His body began to spasm. His cock began to dribble cum as he began to orgasm. He began to grunt and shake as Miss Maggie sent him over the sexual edge with an anal orgasm caused by the pressure of her hard girldick pressing and kneading his prostate. He let out a series of whimpers and uncontrollable moans as his cock leaked onto the floor beneath his dangling cock.

Magda felt his asshole spasming around her cock as she heard, and felt, him having an intense orgasm. Her own excitement spiked as she held him in her arms and felt his body tremble, listening to him lost in sexual lust. She pressed her sweaty body on top of his and gripped him with all of her strength. She flexed her hips to bury her shecock to the deepest portion of his bowels. She started to grind when her own body started trembling. She let out guttural grunts and moans of orgasm as she felt her balls contract, her cockhead exploding with squirts of thick semen inside of her lover's hole. Her breath was so loud that it was all that she could hear as she humped into him, emptying her shecock of creamy juices deep into his gaping hole. Her orgasm took over her body and mind as her vision lost all focus, her thoughts lost to everything but the intense pleasure coursing throughout her entire body with each squirt of cum pumped out of her cockhead and deep into Jason's insides. She pushed her face into his back and hugged him hard from behind. Slowly coming into focus, she felt Jason's sweaty body beneath her, his chest heaving along with her as they both caught their breath. She could feel her fast pulse against his body and feel his heartbeat, too.