Magda Does My Hair Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intense excitement and eroticism of playing the role of the controlling Domme, to pump a meaty body-type that she always found to be so appealing, caused Magda to collapse on top of Jason's spent body. They were both spent of all energy. Magda felt her shecock deflating and slipping out from Jason's expanded cumhole. Her shecock was still dripping juices as it slid out from within him. She crawled up onto the bed. She grabbed Jason's arms and brought him up onto the bed, too. They both laid flat. She laid on her back and he laid on his belly. They both laid there motionless for a few minutes as their heart rates and breath slowed. Although their bodies were still hot from the intensity of their sexual activity, their bodies recovered to normal breathing after a few minutes of rest.

"Oh, my gawd!!" he said. "I have never been overwhelmed with so much passion and emotion in my entire life." He felt the energy slowly returning to his body. He could still feel the sensation on his sphincter of being stretched open, as it slowly recovered from the dilated state. It felt sore and sensitive. It was moist from the buttsex and the deposit of sperm from Magda's thick shecock. He felt confused about what he had just been through. He never imagined being fucked as a submissive bottom boi, but he was overwhelmed with emotion from the way "Miss Maggie" had made him experience so much sexual pleasure as her submissive sex partner. He didn't have to think about it, he was just going to rejoice in the sweet afterglow of it all.

Magda placed her forearm onto her forehead as she caught her breath and recovered. She had never behaved like this before. She had never been a dominant top. She had always been the passive bottom type, although she had always been intrigued about the idea of being dominant and in charge of a strong, muscular man in bed. It was the way that Jason had been so accepting about women like her when they were watching the show with Carolina. She felt an urge to hold onto his sturdy body and drive deep into him, to become one with him with a sense of desire and affection.

She looked over to Jason and placed her hand onto his back. Just laying it there to feel contact with him. Her head was still swimming in the pool of pleasure that they had both shared. He felt her hand on his back and smiled. Her touch felt as if she was filling his soul with deep comfort.

After a few minutes, Magda leaned up and told Jason "Let's go shower and clean ourselves up."

She got up off of the bed. She reached down and met Jason's hands, assisting him up as he still felt lightheaded from intensity of his orgasm. He had a big smile. She led him out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. They both stepped into the shower together. She gave his lips a quick peck as she turned on the water. As the water became warmer, she took the showerhead and started rinsing Jason's body; front, back and then over his head. The water felt so refreshing. She then rinsed her body and rinsed the top of her head. They were both wet as they pressed together in their full nudity, standing in the shower with each other.

Jason took a handful of liquid bath soap from the bottle and began to apply it onto his gorgeous companion. She looked like a beautiful swimsuit model with her body all shiny from the water. He rubbed the soap onto her chest and rubbed it all over her luscious boobs. He moved his hands all over her upper body, arms and shoulders. He took more soap and turned her around, applying the soap from her shoulders down along her entire back. Her back muscles were as firm as the rest of her body. He rubbed the soap onto her lovely, curved ass cheeks. He lingered there as he enjoyed the feel of her round ass cheeks in his hands. He lathered her ass cheeks and slid his hand into her ass crack, gliding over her cumhole with his fingertips. She softly moaned and felt her ass react to the sensation by flexing slightly. He applied more soap onto her firm, shapely legs all the way to the bottom of her manicured toes. He slid his hand up and started to rub the soap on her delicious shecock and balls. He lathered them up gently. He felt his cock twitch as he caressed her shecock in his wet, soapy hands. He had explored her entire body with his hands and could not get enough of her. He was smitten with entirety of her every inch, from head to toe.

Magda also filled her hands with the bath soap, applying it generously to Jason's upper torso. The soap streamed down his chest and abdomen. She rubbed it up and around, lathering it up. She rubbed a handful on his cock and teased it as she also lathered up his balls. She applied more soap to his back and the lather covered it and leaked into his ass crack. Her hands rubbed his meaty ass cheeks, and she gently washed his ass crack. Her hands rubbed on his manly thighs and calves. She lathered him up completely. Enjoying the way her hands explored his body, Jason moved his body to position himself as she guided him to move.

They faced each other with their bodies covered in bubbly soap. They embraced and began to share a deep kiss. Their bodies slipped easily against each other from the soapy suds. Their cocks pressed each other from the embrace giving them more sexual excitement that they both continued to feast upon. Magda positioned both of them under the shower head while maintaining their embrace. They kissed each other with visible desire. They pressed together as the warm water poured over their soapy bodies and rinsed them off.

They slowly released one another and felt the soap had been completely rinsed off. Magda reached out of the shower and grabbed a plush towel off of the towel rack and handed it to Jason. The towel smelled freshly washed and felt soft. She then took one for herself. They both dried off and smiled together, both of them still feeling a sense of euphoria from their intense sexual encounter.

Magda held Jason's shoulders from behind and drove him like a car back to the bedroom. They were feeling lighthearted with each other. She opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a set of cotton pajamas. She looked at Jason and then opened the drawer beneath that one and reached in to grab some underwear. A few months ago, she had ordered a set of stretch-cotton boy shorts. They did not fit her hips properly in her opinion, but she kept them anyway. It was easier to keep them than to try to return them. She pulled a pair of pale blue boy shorts out of the drawer, and in maintaining their role dynamics, she directed Jason, "Here, put these on. Leave your boxer briefs off. Miss Maggie wants to see the naughty boi dressed for her enjoyment."

Jason was momentarily stunned by her request. He wasn't expecting to be made to wear female underwear, and he thought that their sexual dynamics were simply spurred on by the passion of the moment. Magda gave him a big smile as she walked over to hand them the undies and gave him a sharp slap on the ass cheek. Smack!

"Ahh!!" he yelped and felt a sting on his still sensitive ass cheeks as he took the undies from her hand. "Yes, Miss Maggie," he said to her with a smile. They felt soft and smooth. She watched Jason put the female boy shorts on as she slipped into her pajama bottoms. The leg openings fit his thighs tightly as he lifted them up his legs while putting them on. They pressed snugly against his cock and hugged his ass cheeks. He felt kinky with naughty excitement with them on.

His face flushed with embarrassment as he thought what would happen if he was discovered wearing women's panties by someone else, by one of the neighbors or someone that knew him. What if one of his work colleagues discovered this? He felt he would die of humiliation. He shuddered at the thought of being outed by someone and then being called a "dirty little faggot" or "homo" by them out loud; and revealing his kinky secret to others. Even as he dreaded the worst case, he felt some excitement. The feel of the panties on his bottom was exhilarating. He would just keep this erotic secret concealed from everyone else around him.

"Nice!!! There you go! The way they highlight your meaty ass cheeks looks very sexy on you," she said teasingly. The panties wrapped around his ass cheeks in the thin cotton material.

Jason put on his shirt and pants over the panties as she buttoned her pajama top. He slipped his shoes back on. The panties were concealed and only she and him knew that he had them on. He picked up his boxer briefs and socks from the floor. They walked back out to the living room, where all of this had started in the first place. He put his things into his work bag.

He felt comfortable being treated as the passive partner in their relationship. The intensity of his orgasm made him realize that he could enjoy the pleasure of her intimacy as a submissive bottom. He was comfortable accepting his role for now, as it felt so erotically arousing. It was such a new feeling to him and he enjoyed it.

Magda followed him to the front door. He turned to face her and they embraced once again. They shared a deep, soulful kiss of emotional passion with their eyes closed. They held each other tightly and felt one another's warmth. He released her and she let her arms fall to his sides. "Let me peek outside before you go out. No need to feed a rumor by any gossiping neighbors."

She opened the door to look outside as he reached into his bag to get his door key. It was getting darker now and the doors of the closest apartments were closed. She didn't see anyone on the upper apartment landings either. She motioned for Jason to come out, as the coast was clear. She patted his ass cheek as he passed her by and he flashed a smile at her mischievous gesture. "You naughty boy!" she said giggling as he stepped out toward his door.

He turned and in response said, "Yes, Miss Maggie!" with a big smile.

They parted ways. Magda went into her apartment and closed the door. Jason went into his apartment and closed his door.

Jason put his stuff away and prepared his work bag for the next day. He went into his bedroom and took off all of his clothes, except for the female underwear. He laid down onto his bed and replayed the events that took place earlier with Magda in his mind, his cock swollen and bulging against the snug boy shorts as he did. He soon drifted to sleep with a sense on contentment.