Maggie's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all of our surprise I think, Kath took my cock with ease. After taking it straight to the hilt, she rolled her buttocks slowly on the couch taking my strokes with confidence as I built up a little speed. After a few minutes Mark reached across and diligently dribbled a little lube onto my shaft.

It felt good even with the condom as Kath's pussy was surprisingly tight and hugged my cock nicely. Kath leaned back on the couch and lifted her legs around me pulling me in with each stroke. Her eyes were almost closed and a little smile appeared on her face.

"How's that babe?" Mark asked.

"Mmmm, real nice." she muttered. "I like big cocks."

"You're taking it real good too honey."

For the next few minutes I continued to shaft Kath while exploring her body, my hands toyed with her exposed clitoris and breasts which she encouraged with little moans of pleasure. She eventually pulled me close and kissed me a few times before suggesting the bed.

I was soon on my back with Kath straddling me, her hand guiding my cock between her gaping lips. She settled slowly while moving forward a little so she was directly over the shaft, taking me deeply, she then settled into a nice rhythm with long calculated strokes. Kath grinned down at me as she leaned forward to allow her large breasts to sway before my face. I laughed and took them in hand and began to tease her nipples with my tongue.

Kath closed her eyes and drifted into another world while sliding down on my cock, I eased her down until her face was next to mine and began kissing and nuzzling her causing her to quietly whimper. After a while I rolled Kath onto her back into the missionary position and took control. Supporting my weight on my elbows I began to ride her with long slow firm strokes, Kath lifted her legs high in the air and pushed back at me accepting my attack with ease and pleasure. Her hands caressed my head and back as the room filled with loud slapping noises of our bodies meeting.

"Want me to join in?" Mark asked hopefully.

"Nah." Kath replied after a few seconds. "Won't be able to concentrate with two of you. Just let me enjoy this, then you can do me after."

As Mark moved closer to watch, Kath sighed deeply, lifted her legs high over my shoulders and rolled her buttocks upwards onto my shaft taking me deep. She took me that way for a time, then lowered her legs to the bed and got comfortable. The heat from our now sweaty bodies soon made missionary uncomfortable and I think Kath was quite relieved when I rolled from her.

She laughed and fanned herself with her hands for a few seconds, "Shit, it's hot. Wanna try doggie?"

Before I could answer, Kath rolled onto her hands and knees and presented her full buttocks to me. I rolled onto my knees and stroked my cock to keep it hard while taking in the view. Her buttocks were glowing and slippery with sweat and lube, her full pussy lips gapping and pink and inviting.

As I positioned myself behind Kath, Mark handed me the lube and I dutifully dribbled some more onto my cock. The condom had rolled partly up the shaft and I carefully eased it back downwards to the base. As I moved close, Kath reached under and guided my cock between her luscious lips, she moaned loudly as she eased back on it. I could feel her fingers adjust her pussy lips to make it more comfortable, she then lowered her face onto the bed. I began sliding in and out slowly with long strokes causing her to moan loudly each time I hit home, the loud slapping of our bodies causing all three of us to laugh. After a few minutes she pulled away and rolled onto her back and grinned.

"Sorry, you're too big to do it like that for a long time." she commented. "I think I've had enough fucking, how about I blow you off? We'd both like to see you cum."

"Sounds good." I answered and rolled onto my back. Kath rolled onto her hands and knees beside and carefully rolled the condom from my cock. Taking me in hand she began to stoke me slowly and expertly. A dollop of lube added for good measure, and then she settled into a nice slow rhythm using both hands to smother my cock and balls. She lowered her face and rubbed the head over her cheeks and lips, then slipped the head into her mouth for a few seconds.

"Yuk, that lube is sweet." she commented.

"Make him cum on your tits." Mark suggested.

I'd actually forgotten Mark was there, I looked over and found him sitting on the edge of the bed watching us while slowly stroking himself. He caught my eye and smiled, he appeared to be enjoying himself.

Kath positioned herself along side me so that her large breasts were close to my cock and was soon giving me the full treatment. Her hand sliding confidently up the shaft and her mouth suckling the head, I could feel her tongue massaging the eye and head. I was in seventh heaven as my orgasm began to build. I looked up at Kath's busy face; her eyes caught mine and gave me a wink. She worked me into a nice frenzy and just at the right moment removed her face from my cock, leaned forward and pointed my cock at her right nipple just as I ejaculated. She grinned as a powerful line of cum flew over her breast, she quickly pointed my cock at her left nipple just in time to catch my second powerful squirt.

She continued to stroke my cock and rubbing the head over her nipples until I had emptied myself, her breasts were now covered in thick globules of my mess. Leaning over me, she slid her breasts over my shaft massaging it slowly for a few seconds spreading my cum into a big sticky mess. Taking a towel she quickly wiped my cock clean and dropped a globule of lube over the head before taking me back in her mouth. I heard myself moan with pleasure as Kath suckled the head for a good minute or so and driving me mad each time her tongue slipped into the eye.

"How was that?" she asked knowingly.

I chuckled, "You certainly know how to make a man happy, that's for sure. You have a good time too?"

She nodded giving my wilting cock a playful squeeze, "Yeah, first real big cock. I like to fuck for a long time, but you're too big for that. So not something I'd crave all the time, but still good fun." She turned to Mark, "What about you honey, you enjoy watching me do it?"

Mark sighed and grinned, "Loved every minute of it, great seeing you really stretched out with him in you."

Kath turned back to me and smiled, "Please don't I'm being rude, but right now I'd like some private time with my man. So how about you go and play somewhere else."

I took the hint and got to my feet and gathered my clothes. I just slid my jeans on for a little modesty and tucked the rest of my clothes under my arm. Kath came over and gave me a hug and a little kiss, and Mark shook my hand.

I found the shower, stripped off, soaped myself down and wrapped a robe around me from a hanger which saved me getting completely dressed. I wandered out to the pool area to find it nearly empty, there was one couple in an embrace whom I said hello to as I dropped the robe and slipped into the pool. They acknowledged my arrival with a nod and carried on with their kissing and caressing. I would have stayed and watched but soon felt uncomfortable and that I maybe intruding on their privacy. After a few minutes I got out of the pool, robed up again and went exploring.

All the action was taking place in the large room where a dozen or so naked or nearly naked people were frolicking on the field of mattresses. The light was a little subdued and it took a few seconds to notice Maggie on her back, legs spread wide and a man with his face nicely buried in her pussy, her writhing telling of her pleasure. For some strange reason, a shiver of jealousy rippled through my body, it was silly really. I stood and took in the scene for a short time, there was quite a bit of oral sex going on between groups of people, and two couples in the missionary position beside each other doing the deed.

Maggie eventually noticed me standing in the doorway. She grinned and beckoned me seductively with finger before patting the mattress beside her. I felt lots of eyes upon me as I dropped the robe on the floor and slid down beside Maggie. She took my hand in hers and gave it a little kiss before dropping it onto her breasts. I looked down and watched as the male between her thighs continued to lick her pussy. It was quite humorous as it looked like he had a big red beard instead of a face full of Maggie's thick pubes. Maggie pulled me close and gave me a quick kiss, her tongue flicking briefly over mine.

"Having a good time?" she whispered slowly while squirming with pleasure. "Give Kath a good seeing to?"

"Yep, we all had good fun."

Maggie looked down at my semi-erect cock; she took it in hand and began to stroke it, grinning as it slowly hardened under her familiar technique. She encouraged me to move upwards until my cock was close enough to her mouth. Pushing me flat on my back, she took me in her mouth began to suck me slowly while own her tormentor between her wide spread thighs shifted position to carry on his good work. Maggie's expert mouth soon had me standing to attention and some people had moved a little closer to watch her in action.

"Good thing you've got a big mouth Maggie." a buxom brunette commented humorously causing a rift of laughter to fill the room. Maggie looked up and poked her tongue at her and then returned her warm mouth to my cock. The brunette then placed a condom on my navel, a signal I thought to see me in action. Maggie told me on the drive over that we would have to lead by example and I would have to wear a condom at the party, even though we had progressed some time back to bareback.

Maggie carefully slid from away from the man who had been licking her and knelt between my thighs. She opened the condom packet and discarded it. Stretching the condom wide with her fingers, she placed it over the head and rolled it carefully down over my cock. Reaching for a tube of lube, she dribbled a line down the condom and a little between her pussy lips. Maggie then carefully mounted my cock and wriggled up and down until she had my full length as she had done many times before.

"Mmmmm, very nice." she commented loud enough for all to hear as she began to ride me.

I began caressing Maggie's body and watched as the man who had been licking her, stand up and offer his erect cock to her mouth. Without hesitation, Maggie took him in hand and began sucking him. It was a strange view, close enough to see the heavy veins on his cock and his balls swinging backwards and forwards as Maggie blew him. I looked around to see what else was going on.

The cheeky brunette was on her hands and knees facing me. She had been mounted from behind by one of the men and was rocking backwards and forwards under the assault. Her eyes were wide open in voyeuristic interest watching Maggie riding me. I smiled watching her breasts rocking backwards and forwards beneath her.

Her eyes caught mine and she grinned mischievously, "Okay Maggie, get off him, it's my turn."

Maggie sighed in mock disappointment, pushed down on my cock a couple of times before lifting herself from my cock and rolling off to the side of me.

She took my cock in hand and slid the condom off, "Okay Lisa, he's all yours."

The brunette who I now knew as Lisa inched closer to me, the male who had been inside her moved away; his condom covered cock soon swinging freely in the air. Lisa's left hand circled my cock and began to stroke it and I noticed a large engagement ring and wedding ring beside it. Her right hand caressed my navel and nipples as her left hand exploring my shaft.

"You're rather a big boy aren't you." she commented noticing me looking at her pert breasts. "You can touch me if you like, I like being touched."

I reached over and began to explore. Lisa was quite a big girl, big breasts with big dark erect nipples; her skin was pale and flawless even though she was a mature lady. Her thighs were full and shapely, and I could see a tuft of dark curls covering her mound. She opened her thighs in an invitation when my hand slid down her navel, and I found a very wet and big lipped pussy waiting for me. Lisa sighed as I found her engorged clitoris and tickled it. After a few seconds Lisa lowered her face to my cock and gave it a little kiss and a lick. For a third time that night I felt a warm mouth slip over my cock.

It was kind of nice but not as good a blow job as the previous two. I think my girth was a little too big and uncomfortable for her mouth, and I could feel her teeth spasmodically rake my shaft which was a little disconcerting.

"Okay if I jump on?" she asked reaching for a condom packet.

Without waiting for a reply, Lisa had the condom in her hand. She carefully pulled it wide open with her fingers and placed it over my cock where it ended up most of the way on. It only took a little effort on her part to have it quickly down to the base. She obviously had done this before. She then leaned over and took me in her mouth for a few seconds to lubricate the condom.

"Should be wet enough." she whispered as she mounted me.

Lisa surprised me by taking me to the hilt in one go. Her pussy was so tight I could feel the unevenness of her insides even through the condom. She writhed on it for a few seconds before taking her hands in mine for support. She then pulled herself up onto her feet in a crouching position and began to rock up and down taking care not to let my cock fall out.

Lisa quickly proved she was both strong and fit by riding me for a long time in that position. Her eyes were now closed and a film of sweat appeared on her brow. Her pussy hugged me like a vice and I watched her now very red pussy lips stretched wide as my cock slid effortlessly in and out.

I looked around the room and was relieved that we were not the centre of attention anymore, most of the people were indulging in their own pleasures. Maggie was now on her hands and knees and being ridden from behind by someone different and obviously enjoying it. A middle aged man knelt down beside us and put his arms around Lisa.

"How's it going doll?" he asked.

Lisa opened eyes and smiled before kissing him on the lips, "Good fun, nice hard cock and he's gonna make me cum. You wanna watch?"

With her husband watching, Lisa became more focused and began riding me with precision strokes, if it wasn't for the numbing effects of the condom and a previous orgasm, I would have probably cum myself.

Lisa's movements soon built up to a frenzy and I was a little concerned she might hurt both herself and me if my cock dropped from her pussy, but eventually she tensed up and cried out loudly as her orgasm caught up to her. She positioned herself with half of my cock inside her and I could feel her pussy gripping and relaxing my cock as she orgasmed.

As it began to ebb, Lisa let go my hands allowed her body to sink fully onto my cock. She then lowered her face to my chest and kissed my nipples in turn. After a few seconds she leaned backwards until my cock slipped noisily from her pussy and let herself fall backwards onto my legs. I now had a perfect view of her pussy, pubic hair flattened and transparent; her large lips gapping and looking painfully red.

I looked over at her husband, "Jesus, she sure can fuck."

He laughed loudly, "Yep, she's a little tiger when she gets going. Won't stop until she cums a couple of times. Tires me out half the time."

"That's because you're getting old." Lisa commented dryly.

She then looked over at me and swatted my cock playfully with both hands, "You're not too bad either, I like this thing a lot."

Lisa then rolled from me and cuddled lovingly up to her husband. As the unfilled condom was tight at the base of my cock and becoming uncomfortable, I peeled it off and looked around the room.

I saw there were sealed bottles of natural water on a small table. I wandered over and grabbed one, broke the seal and took a refreshing swig. There was lots of fucking going on now, writhing bodies, the noise of skin on skin, little sighs of pleasure and the smell of sex filled the room. I found it very erotic watching all of this, and while I wasn't fully erect anymore, I still was interested in more sex. After a few minutes I was approached by our hosts Dave and Elaine, both now nude but most comfortable in their surroundings.

"Hi, you seem to be enjoying yourself." Dave said. I laughed, "How could you not enjoy this. I'll not forget this night as long as I live."

Elaine nodded, "While it's not for everyone, we certainly enjoy it."

We chatted for awhile as we watched the antics of others and I confess to stealing a look or two over Elaine's nudity. While she was small in stature, she had quite large breasts and plenty of curves. She was an older lady and gravity had taken some toll, she was still quite a desirable lady as far as I was concerned.

Eventually Dave leaned close to me, "Would you like to fool around a bit with Elaine, I'd like to watch her with you."

I looked down at Elaine's smiling face, "I'd love to."

"You'll have to be a patient with her." Dave said. "She struggles a bit with a big dick, had one before and didn't like it too much. The guy was a bit rough with her and she didn't enjoy the experience. But Elaine likes you and wants to give it another go."

I looked down at Elaine and smiles, "No problem, I'll let you take the lead and you can do whatever you want with me."

She laughed, "Now, that's what a lady likes to hear."

With that, Elaine took my cock in hand and began to play with it, I gave her a little kiss and caressed what I could reach while standing. Elaine then knelt in front of me and her tongue was soon teasing me playfully. I felt my cock harden quickly under her tantalising technique and it was only when I was rock hard did she take me fully in her mouth. Boy, could she suck a mean cock.

"Why don't we go over there." her husband suggested pointing to an unoccupied corner of the room.

We moved to the mattress and I lay on my back, Elaine surprised me by carefully straddling me in the 69 position. I placed my hands around her thighs and guided her back a little so that her pussy was over my face. Her pussy had been shaved smooth around her pussy lips leaving just a darkish tuft of curls above. Her pink little lips were closed suggesting that she hadn't been too active earlier in the night. I kissed and caressed her inner thighs for a few seconds before slipping my tongue into her slit. Elaine responded by taking my cock into her mouth and began to work it with some enthusiasm.

Elaine's pussy tasted of sweet strawberry and had maybe applied a little flavoured lube earlier. I set about pleasuring her pussy with kisses and flicks of the tongue and her natural juices began to soak me. It was a nice pussy to lick, her shaved lips smooth on my face. Her pussy was small and delicate and her opening almost looked too small for penetration. I could sense her rising arousal as she wriggled on my face as I worked her small clitoris with my tongue. I attempted but failed to suck into my mouth more than once. At the other end, her sucking of my cock was becoming more erratic as her arousal mounted.

"Pass me a rubber." I heard her ask her husband

Dave who was beside us and watching intently. Seconds later I felt a condom sliding over my shaft and then Elaine carefully rolled off me, turned and straddled my thighs facing me. She grinned as she took me in hand and rolled the condom right to the base. She squeezed a little lube onto my shaft and worked it in and then looked up at me.

"So, what's the best way to approach this?" she asked. I'm not keen on doggy, what if I sit on it?"

"You're the boss, go for it." I replied.

Elaine grinned as she shuffled up my body and raised one leg a little so she could point my cock between her lips, and then slowly rocked up and down taking a little length each time. I placed my hands around her waist to support her as she took me.