Maggie's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, it's a fatty." she whispered down at me.

Elaine managed to take most of my length and then began to ride me with slow strokes, she sighed deeply with each stroke and I noticed a little frown on her face as she took a little more of my length.

"You okay?" I asked.

She smiled down, "Yeah, it's quite nice but won't be able to do it for long. Is it right in?"

I looked down and watch as her tight pussy slid up and down, "Nope, couple of inches to go before you got it all."

She laughed, "Well, that's all I'm taking."

I let Elaine ride me at will as I explored her body with my hands. It was soon obvious she liked her nipples played with and leaned down so I get them in my mouth. Her pussy was very tight and I was enjoying her skilled riding technique. I let my hands explore her body but she liked it most when I toyed with her large nipples and she guided my hands back to them if I ignored them for too long.

My attention eventually began to stray as I took in what was happening around me. There was a couple in the missionary position near us with another male kneeling by her head getting a blow job. The one getting a blow job caught my eye and grinned, he was having a very good time too. I caught a glimpse of Maggie riding someone and sucking on another guy's cock who was standing beside her. Others were in various throws of pleasure; there was still plenty of action going on.

I noticed new couple wearing towels enter the room and take in the surroundings. The male wandered across the room and grabbed a bottle of water and returned to his partner. I felt their eyes settle on Elaine and I; after a short discussion they moved onto the mattress close to us.

The towels were discarded and they began to fool around with each other. The female had longish blonde hair and a nicely tanned body except where bikini bottoms hid the sun. A thin triangle of light brown curls all but hid a pronounced pubic mound. Her pert breasts were on the small side and looked firm. Even in the dimmed light I could see she was quite attractive and wondered why I hadn't noticed her earlier in the night. Her partner was a good looking guy too, dark haired and quite toned. I noticed wedding rings as they played.

Eventually the male lay down and the blonde positioned herself so she could give him a blow job, but in a position she could still watch Elaine and I. She displayed good oral talent and soon had him rock hard.

Elaine eventually slid off my cock and moved down straddling my thighs. She toyed with my cock for a while and then gently removed the condom and discarded it.

"So, how was that?" Dave asked his wife.

She looked over at him and smiled, "Nice, but too big for me. I'd rather have smaller and then I can do it all night. And I wouldn't be able to relax enough with it to orgasm, that's for sure."

Elaine then slid down and began to lick and suckle on my cock for awhile keeping me erect.

She looked over at the blonde close by, "Hey Tish, you wanna have a go with this?"

Tish grinned, "Thinking about it. You reckon I should?"

Elaine laughed and swung my cock back and forth playfully at her, "Yeah go on. It's a real beauty ain't it?"

Tish turned towards her husband and raised her eyebrows in question, he smiled and nodded.

"Good girl." Elaine said as she slid from me.

Tish slipped from her husbands embrace and moved over to me. She too straddled my thighs and ran her hands over my chest and navel, at first ignoring my erection which was pointing at the ceiling.

"Nice body." she said after a few seconds, the quiver in her voice giving away her nervousness.

"You too." I replied while taking in her toned body.

Her hands soon found my cock and began toying with it, little squeezes and strokes, her fingers exploring the head and eye.

"Mmmmm, it's pretty big and black." she commented. "A first for me."

"Your man's quite big." I countered pointing a finger across at him.

She looked over at his erect cock and then back at mine.

She laid mine flat against my navel, ran her fingers up it a few times and then encircled the girth, "Nope, yours is much bigger. You can touch me if you like, I like being touched. There's no need to be shy."

I let my hands wander over Tish's body taking in her narrow waist and long legs. I cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples and felt them harden.

She looked across at her husband, "Shall I ride him?"

He nodded, "Okay, how about blowing him first, I'd like to see that."

Tish slid down me, and positioned herself between my now parted legs. Leaning over she took me into her mouth and suckled on the head of my cock for a few seconds before taking me deep as she could in her mouth. I sighed deeply with pleasure as she worked me rock hard. Her eyes caught mine and I noticed how blue they were. She dropped my cock from her mouth and examined it some more and then looked over at her husband.

"Pass me a condom and lube." she requested quietly.

A condom appeared and Tish carefully removed it taking care not to tear it with her long manicured fingernails. Holding it with one hand, she took my cock with the other and guided it briefly back into her mouth lubricating the head. She then placed the condom in her mouth and frowned momentarily at the taste. She lowered her mouth over my cock manipulating the condom over the head firmly with her lips and then rolled it the rest of the way on with skilful fingers. Raising herself onto her knees, Tish squeezed a little lube on to her fingers and wiped it through her pussy lips and then onto my cock. Moving over me she lined up her pussy with my waiting erection.

She looked over at her husband and raised her eyebrows, "You sure you want me to do this, last chance to say no."

He laughed, "I reckon it's too late now."

Tish held his eye while lowering herself over the head of my cock. It slipped inside with ease, and she slowly rocked up and down taking my length bit by bit until she had most of it. She then placed her hands on my chest and wriggled up my torso a little to adjust the angle of penetration. She soon settled into a little rhythm sliding up and down but not quite taking my full length. Her pussy was nice and warm, and very slippery; I wondered momentarily how good it would feel without the condom.

Tish smiled down at me and then looked over at her husband, "Fills me right up, feels real good too."

After a short time Tish leaned down and began kissing and nibbling my nipples which resharpened my arousal. I reached down began tweaking her nipples in turn. She slid her head up and began nuzzling my neck and ears before sliding over for a little kiss.

"Roll me over and give it to me hard and fast." she whispered.

We rolled together into the missionary position without my cock falling from her pussy, and made ourselves comfortable. Tish wrapped her legs around my buttocks and pulled me in tight, she sighed loudly as I slid in deeply right to the hilt. I then began to ride her slowly until she was confident with our new position.

She cradled my head in her hands and egged me on, "Faster, just a bit more, oh yes that's nice, just like that. Just keep going just like that."

Tish's pussy gripped me tightly as our tempo increased, I looked down at her pretty face, her eyes were closed and a large frown on her forehead told of her concentration. As time went on, our coupling became more frantic and Tish pulled my face to hers, her tongue briefly flicked into my mouth as her fingernails raked my back and shoulders. Our bodies were soon slick with sweat as we toiled hard.

"Oh god that's good." she whispered after awhile. "Don't stop, just keep going like that and I'll cum quick."

I could feel her body begin to tremble as I rode her hard, the slapping of our bodies loud enough for all to hear, but we were now both too engrossed to care. Tish then moaned loudly, arched her body high up from the mattress and pushed up on my cock, then began rocking up and down with jerky little movements as her orgasm took her. I placed my hands under her buttocks to support her and slid back and forth deep inside her pussy until she began to relax.

She eventually slipped back down onto the bed allowing my cock to fall free of her tight pussy. I reached down and removed the condom. The base of the shaft was a now a little sore from the tightness of the numerous condoms and I massaged it for a second or two while gazing down at Tish's swollen but still gorgeous pussy. The thin mass of tangled curls flattened exposing her clitoris and engorged opening.

I slid down the mattress, took her pussy lips gently in my mouth for a few seconds and then lapped along her slit with my tongue, all of which initially surprised her and causing her to jump and squirm under my touch. With my mouth and tongue, I gently caressed her lovely wet pussy as she lay in her post orgasmic splendour. Her pussy was still tainted with the taste of the condom but I continued until she eventually had enough and pulled back a little from me.

I looked up from between her thighs and she grinned down at me, "Nice body, nice cock and great fuck and orgasm, now what more could a girl want."

I looked around me and was surprised to find Maggie happily riding Tish's husband and dangling her large breasts in his face. He too seemed to be quite happy and content. A smiling Tish was also looking at her husband and Maggie, she then turned her attention back to me.

"Shall I reciprocate and make you cum too?" she asked.

I promptly rolled onto my back and pointed my still erect cock in her direction. Tish chuckled as she crawled down and again positioned herself between my thighs. She found a tube of lube and massaged some over the shaft but not on the head.

She began to stroke me slowly moving into a nice rhythm and then lowered her mouth over the head for a few seconds.

"Nice? Is this how you like it?" she asked. I just laughed, how could it not be nice?

"Have you already cum tonight?" Tish asked as she worked me.

"Yeah, did earlier, but I'll be okay."

Tish's spare hand explored my cock and found the mark where the condoms rings had been.

"That looks sore." she commented as she carefully rubbed a little lube into it.

"Yeah, normal condoms are a bit tight, I usually carry my own which are a bit bigger and more comfortable. I've got some but they're in my clothes at the other end of the house somewhere."

"Oh well, too late now." she said. "Now, you just lie back and let me make you very happy."

Tish then began to work me hard with her hand, her mouth dropping over the head periodically to suckle me. She was very skilful and soon had me writhing towards an orgasm, just at the right moment, she wisely placed her spare hand just above my cock to stop my cum spurting all over the place. It was an intense orgasm and Tish's hands were soon covered in my goo but she continued to milk me until my orgasm had long passed.

She grinned and held her messy hands up for me to see, "Wow, that's a lot of cum for second time around."

Luckily, someone passed her a towel and she promptly cleaned herself and then me.

Tish then raised herself over me and gave me a little kiss on the forehead, "Good fun, we'll have to do that again sometime."

If I thought Tish was sexed out for the night, I was wrong. She moved over to where Maggie was riding her husband and carefully sat on his face facing Maggie. Maggie laughed and next minute her and Tish were kissing and playing with each others breasts. Unfortunately, Tish's husband couldn't exactly see what was going on, but I sure enjoyed the spectacle.

I moved back and leaned against the wall, and took in what was happening around me. While there were still a few people engaging in sexual activities, the night was obviously winding down. Most people were sitting around talking and drinking, a few of the ladies had discreetly placed a towel over their upper thighs, but most were comfortable in their nudity, the men obviously didn't care and all was on show for those who wanted to look.

I turned my attention to a close by couple engaged in the missionary position, the woman's legs high in the air as she was being well ridden. From my position I could see his condom covered cock sliding effortlessly back and forth into a gapping slippery pussy.

I turned to Tish and Maggie who were still in a tangled threesome. Maggie eventually lifted herself from Trish's husband's cock and removed the condom. After a few whispers, both ladies slid down and took turns sucking his cock until he was just about to cum, Tish then took him into her mouth and made him cum swallowing every drop and continued to work him until his erection began to wane. She then poked her tongue out to show all that she had indeed swallowed the lot. A couple of the men clapped and Maggie pulled a face as she didn't like the taste. Lucky bastard that husband I thought to myself.

About then the night began to wind up. Party goers began to wander the house looking for their discarded clothes. Soon most were dressed and began to politely drift way to their cars. I too found my clothes and dressed, then went looking for Maggie who I found fully dressed and talking with others in the lounge.

Our hosts Dave and Elaine asked if I had enjoyed myself hoped that Maggie would bring me back again for the next get together. I hoped so too. I chatted to a few people until Maggie took me by the arm and guided me towards the door and her car outside.

It was the first night that Maggie took me home to her apartment. We simply undressed, fell into her bed and were asleep in no time. I woke in the morning to find Maggie standing over the bed with two coffees, I took one and moved over so she climb in. She slipped her robe off and climbed carefully in beside me pulling the sheet over her pussy.

"So, how was last night?" she asked after a couple of sips.

"Mind blowing." I replied taking in Maggies bare breasts. "That was sooo good."

"I was worried about taking you along, but you fitted in quite well, in more ways than one actually." she said with a grin. "But discretion is very important. Please don't tell anyone what went on. It's a very close group of people and we don't encourage new people into our fold, especially single men. So you are very privileged and don't you forget it. You must have impressed a few people, the general consensus it that you are welcome to come again, but only if you are with me. Okay?"

We continued chatting about the night before until we finished our coffees, then Maggie looked over at the bedside clock.

"I've got things to do today, but can you manage a quicky before I drop you off?"

I sighed deeply as if considering it was a real chore. Truth was, talking about the night before was turning me on and it obviously had the same effect on Maggie too. We quickly showered together to remove the sweat from the previous night before returning to the bedroom where Maggie promptly pulled back the blankets and threw herself at me. By the way, Maggie doesn't know what a quicky is.

I accompanied Maggie to the swing partiess several times over the following months, and exciting and enjoyable it was too. It was basically the same people each time, a new couple every now and then. Some of the new ones wanted me to play with them, but the odd couple were not forth coming with an invitation which was okay. I never saw the first couple Mark and Karen again; I guess they had done what they wanted and had fulfilled all their fantasies.

But after awhile it all became emotionless sex, even with Maggie. Eventually I craved something more, like an actual loving relationship which Maggie would not be interested in for one second. I wanted more, and more I got with a capital M.

It was a Saturday morning at the car lot when a vivacious dark skinned beauty named Jocelyn Reynolds followed her father into my domain. Jocelyn was getting a new car as a reward for graduating in a law degree. There was a glint in our eyes as we first met, a mutual interest and attraction luckily missed by her father. They looked at a few cars, test drove two but no deal was made on the day. My heart almost stopped when they left to look at other car lots.

On the following Monday afternoon, Jocelyn re-appeared by herself to look over one of the cars she had test driven. We chatted for ages and it was obvious that there was something strong going on between us.

After a while, I looked into her big dark eyes, "We have a company policy that we are not allowed to hit on potential customers. So, unfortunately as much as I want to, I am not allowed to ask you out on a date."

She smiled knowingly, "That's very commendable, but is it okay for potential customers to hit on the salesmen?"

I grinned back, "Only if it's done with decorum and great sincerity."

She laughed and my heart fluttered again. "Well sir, in that case, would you like to accompany me to a fine restaurant, or even a not so fine restaurant where I might get to know you a little better?"

"Oh, what a surprise." I mocked. "Why yes, I would like to accompany you. Would tonight be convenient?"

"Why yes, I think I might be able to fit you in my busy schedule." she replied with a devilish grin.

Five dates later, a very willing Jocelyn allowed me to slide between her lovely brown thighs, and that night I made tender love for the first time in a long, long time. The next morning, commitments were made and from that point on, I was in a steady relationship and very much in love with a stunningly attractive and intelligent woman.

Maggie was very disappointed when I declined her invitation me to the next get together. I told her I was now in a relationship and would not be attending future parties either. Accepting she was, happy she wasn't.

Looking back, I would not forget or regret the group sex I had been indulged in, it was fun and exciting but there is nothing like being in a loving relationship. Maggie was a nice person as were the others we played with. So I will move on in life putting the past behind me and an equally exciting future in front of me with my stunning Jocelyn. And no, for obvious I will not be telling Jocelyn of my recent exploits.