All Comments on 'Magical Tea'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
keairankeairanalmost 17 years ago
Belle

This was a gorgeous love story between those 2 sisters. I wonder what was in that tea? It's really too bad about the mormons, they really do suppress women like this, and make everything about the man. Even though I am a man, this is something I feel is not right. Thank you for making such a wonderful story.

swsidloswsidloalmost 17 years ago
Great Story!

Not usually a big fan of lesbian stories but this was excellent - kept me glued to the screen as I read! Thanks and job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
As always

As always, a story that grabs emotions as much as the flesh.

You inspire me to write better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This was super great!

I enjoyed this so much! It was real, it was erotic, it was sexy-perfect!

snowyowlsnowyowlover 16 years ago

I'm not generally moved by female-female stories, but you did an authentically wonderful job in developing the passion and lust without all the shortcuts. I have a clear vision of both sisters, without any silly measurements common to other literotica.

DarkLordofITDarkLordofITover 14 years ago
Poetic, but lacked substance

Slow slow slow. I love a story with story but this was just too much for me. I can only read the same thing repeated over and over so many times. Very poetic, well-written in terms of description and prose, but I just couldn't take it.

Also, I don't know if you really grew up Mormon, but I did and out of several thousand Mormon kids I knew grewing up, maybe 1 was anything like either of those two girls by the time they were 18. I've also never known a Mormon mom or dad anything like the mom from the story.

QuantumanQuantumanalmost 13 years ago
Very nice!

Having flown on the wings of magical tea a time or two, I'd say you know what your writing about. Very realistic.

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago
Very good

I loved the story but they started with one sleeping bag and when they reached the tent they had two and ended with one. What's up?

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Very good,even better for the second reading

I hope theres more about this couple,a romantic,erotic story,who cares about little inconsistanties re sleeping bags,an excellent tale,well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Incongrous at all

Have you never zipped two matching sleeping bags together to make one double?

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
enjoy the story but....

I enjoyed the story and the author's style of writing. Yes, it is repetitious, especially the eroticism, but that is how addieQ writes. She builds up a tempo that reinforces the sensuous action of her characters. If you do not enjoy this methodology, then there are a thousand other authors available on this site to skip to.

The only objection I have is a word of warning to any readers who are unfamiliar with desert wilderness. DO NOT emulate the character of this story. I have some desert experience including bow hunting along the Arizona-Sonora border.

Never try to wade through a desert stream that is more then a couple of inches deep. Especially when there is a visible storm front. It will dump a lot of rain, very quickly, and all that water has no where to go but downhill. It sounds like a runaway locomotive come straight at you and it will kill you very, very dead. My own experience, when I was young and ignorant, left me with a pants-load of shit and shaking with terror for hours afterwards.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Just lovely.

Thank you.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
if this is the new and improved version

I'm glad I didn't read the original. he for her, the camping stove that became tea, and their ages, 15th birthday, two years older at 18, started with one sleeping bag but passed 2 into the tent and then had only 1 again (yes, I have zipped 2 together but I slept inside them not under them as a blanket that would slip off), so dark they can't see each other inside a totally dark while intensely red tent, but knows they are sitting Indian style, yet is surprised to see that her legs are open, etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So intense. Her emotions and her reactions to the herbal tea were so overwhelming. Her first sexual experience and Page's first firsthand same sex encounter. Page seemed to be doing things she'd heard about, but wasn't too sure about. They had a beautiful night together. A beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's great but you should not include religion. I know some Mormons and the way you express yourself about them is a little wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good editor needed

Overall, a good story. You were very repetitious, almost like you didn't think we understood the first several times you said something. A good editor would help catch that, along with the other inconsistencies mentioned already. Keep going and trying to write, but get a second (or third) set of eyes on your work before submitting. It will make your stories even hotter and less distracting.

Also, I agree with the other comments about leaving religion out of it. People can have repressed life styles regardless of religion, so make the point of hang-ups due to childhood and how they were raised, without throwing a specific religion under the bus. Remember that your purpose here is to write something erotic, not get on your soapbox about religion or politics.

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 7 years ago
Very Erotic

I understand your upbringing. I'm a Mormon and I married a sexually repressed Mormon girl. Her repression wasn't from her parents but her own interpretation of church teachings. The wonderful thing about any sexually repressed woman is when she has a sexual awakening. It's GLORIOUS!

As for your repetition, people tend to forget when they're in the thick of a brand new sexual experience, all the senses are heightened and EVERYTHING feels new and amazing. You described the encounter perfectly, as you were living it moment by moment.

I, as others, don't generally get into lesbian stories but this was amazing from start to finish. Your descriptions of your bodies were great without all the measurements and false attempts to make things more than they were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I hit the 1 star by mistake. Just add 5 to it and make it a 6. The story was beautiful because of the real love between these sisters. I would really like this story continued. The characters and story line is already set; continuing the story should be easy. Thanks for a wonderful story.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Good, but no ending.

What was the point of all that Mormon angst bullshit if you're not going to tell us?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous