Magical Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shelly, right now I'm just completely filled with love."

I was too. On a deep and almost spiritual level I was overflowing with love.

Something had happened, the tea had released something in me. Everything was so beautiful, and my love for Page was totally overwhelming. The whole world was perfect and wonderful in a way that is almost impossible to explain.

Then Page said, "Something has happened, something in me has changed."

Then I felt my sister's hands on my bottom, they were warm and gentle.

All I could do was let out a satisfied, "Mmmmmmm!"

The sensation of Page's hands were so careful and tender upon my bottom. It made me feel like I was melting.

She was silent and focused as she lovingly caressed and massaged my bottom. It was like she was sending kindness right through her fingertips. I could feel it, it was real.

"Thank you Page - I love this."

I was so peaceful, and with Page's help, I felt like I finally loved my own bottom. I was happy about it. I knew what Page said about it being beautiful was true, I could feel her honesty.

Then I felt something that I didn't expect. Page wasn't rubbing anymore. She was holding my soft bottom open. She was spreading the two parts of my bottom apart with both her hands. She was frozen and I knew she was looking in between my butt cheeks.

Page whispered, "Oh God."

"What is it?" I asked. I was afraid to move.

"Shelly, it's - it's..."

"What?"

Now I felt scared, what was happening?

Page paused for a long time before she spoke. We were both so still, with her hands holding my butt cheeks apart.

"Shelly, I can see your little bum-hole. It's pretty. It's tiny and it's pink."

"It is?"

"Oh my God, Shelly, it's so cute."

"Really?"

My sister giggled as she said, "Yes! It's cute!"

For some reason, I was relived, it was like hearing joyful news. It was a wonderful feeling, and I felt myself smile. My heart was soaring.

She said, "Oh Shelly, your bottom is beautiful, but your little bum-hole, I didn't know anything could be so pretty."

I loved hearing her say such wonderful things. The feelings in me were singing with joy.

Then she described it, "It's so tiny, and everything around it is all smooth. It's a really pale shade pink. You are still wet from the river and the rain, so it's almost sparkling from the light. It's somehow, perfect, like it's angelic. It's beautiful."

Page sounded like she was feeling the same thing, it was like our spirits were connected. I listened while she made a sort of cooing noise as she gently held the cheeks of my bum apart. It was so endearing knowing that she was looking directly at my anus. It made me fee so comforted. I gently arched my back a little bit upward so she could see better.

"Shelly, I'm looking at your pussy too."

Oh god, my heart was suddenly racing. My sister said the word pussy, that was something she NEVER would have said when she lived at home. I didn't know what was happening, but I arched my bottom up even more, so she could see better.

She spoke in a shaky emotional whisper, "Your pussy - it's pink - just like your bum hole. It's all wet from the rain. It looks so lovely and pure."

I said, "It does?"

I was astonished. In our house talking or even thinking about my sexuality was absolutely forbidden. It was so exciting to hear my sister say 'pussy' with such love in her voice.

Then, I felt it. Page was kissing my bottom, with her lips! Sweet little tender kisses, soft and kind.

I felt like my whole soul was on overload.

My sister wouldn't stop. She was squeezing my bottom with her hands, and kissing my bottom, all over, with wet little kisses. Some kind of crazy happiness was just washing over me.

Then, she spread my cheeks wide and I heard her say, "The river water, and the rain, I can taste it on my lips, it's delicious."

From that point on, each little kiss was easing in toward the center of my bottom. Slowly, one after another, she was easing her way closer to my anus.

Then I felt a softest, gentlest, most loving kiss imaginable, right on my little bum-hole.

I shuddered, and flinched.

I started was squirming. The emotions unleashed seemed too strong. Too powerful. I was scared and at the same time I was moving on some unconscious level. It felt wonderful, but it was too much.

I felt my sister spread my butt cheeks a little wider and then I felt her wet tongue licking me, licking directly against my anus!

I wanted her to stop, but it felt SO good. The sensations were so forbidden and so perverse, I didn't understand what I was feeling.

Oh God, I could hear wet licking sounds. My sister was whimpering with a kind of crazed enthusiasm.

I felt her tongue licking up and down in along the crack of my bottom. It felt so warm. Then she would press it really hard against my bum hole.

I loved how it felt but I was overwhelmed by such insane emotions. I somehow moved and squirmed around, I wasn't on my tummy anymore, I had my hands on my sister. I was breathing hard.

Then I gasped, "Page - Oh God - please - I need - I need."

"What?" asked Page.

I took a deep breath, and tried to collect myself.

Then I said, "Page, this is too much, please, just lie down next to me. Okay?"

Then almost instantly we were both under the sleeping bag. We were clinging to each other in an emotional embrace. This snuggling pose was exactly the way we slept together on cold winter night so long ago.

I squeezed Page and whispered, "What's happening?"

Page could tell I was totally shocked at what she had just done.

She tried to sooth me, "Shelly, I love you. I feel like, right now, I see things differently. Everything is so beautiful. Especially you."

"I feel so strange."

She asked, "Is it bad? Or scary?"

"I don't know, it's really nice."

When she spoke it was warm and kind, "That's good, I don't want you to feel anything that's not beautiful."

"Okay."

"I don't want you to feel worried or bad about anything."

"Page, the way you just kissed me, it was just too intense."

She replied with such sincerity, "I loved it. I couldn't help what I did. I just feel this deep love inside me and I needed to kiss you like that."

I thought for a moment before whispering, "I don't understand what I'm feeling."

Page knew this was confusing for me. She whispered in a soothing way, "Lets just concentrate on how nice it is to be all snuggled together, okay?"

"Okay."

It was so true, the closeness and the warmth was magical. The sensation of our naked bodies hugging each other so tightly under the sleeping bag was consoling and beautiful.

Page asked, "Doesn't this feel nice?"

"Yes."

"I have been really worried abut you since I've been away at school, and holding you like this makes all that melt away."

Hearing Page speak with such kindness and feeling her arms around me was so inspiring.

The things I was feeling were overwhelming me. I was till focused on the sensations when Page was kissing and licking my little bum-hole! Oh God, it was just too powerful. I couldn't handle it. Everything was kind of spinning out of control.

So I started to talk, I just kind of babbled. About our time in the dessert and how weird that everything had been since we drank that tea.

Page said, "That tea helped me. I feel like I'm in a different higher place."

I felt the same way, transported, but I wanted to talk about superficial things, about nothing, I wanted to deny what I was feeling.

I wanted to stay silent to avoid what was happening, but instead, without knowing why, I asked, "Page, why don't you have any pubic hair?"

There was a pause, and Page giggled and said, "I shaved it off."

I was shocked, I had never heard of anything like that. My little religious town and my strict family was so sheltering. I was electrified to hear my sister say something so bold.

I asked, "What? Why? I don't understand?"

Page answered me. She told a long story about how her roommate at the college dorm had done it, shaved her own pubic hair. Page's roommate had a boyfriend and he had begged her to shave herself. Page said it was thrilling to hear her roommate explain about how smooth it felt, so she did it to herself.

All I could say in response was, "Oh my goodness."

Page whispered, "I like it, it feels nice."

Then I blurted out, "But, what if Mom finds out?"

Page replied, "I don't care about Mom anymore. She was wrong to try and control our lives."

I absolutely LOVED hearing her say that, it made me so proud of her.

Then she calmly said, "Shelly, I've fucked some boys at school."

I was stunned. All I could do was stammer, "What? You - really - did that?"

She said, "I loved doing it, it was amazing."

"Oh God. That - that - is so - I don't know - I didn't know."

"I let a few boys take me back to their dorm rooms. What we did was so wonderful. Oh God, getting fucked by a boy is totally mind-blowing."


I had never heard my sister say anything like that.

She went on in a sort of lost whisper, like she was talking to herself, "This one time, when I came, I sort of squirted at the same time. It was like I was peeing. I ended up soaking the boy I was with."

I couldn't say anything, I think my sister realized how shocked I was at what she just told me.

We were both silent for a little while, and then she said, "I'm sorry Shelly. I mean, if what I just said was too much, I'm sorry. But I really needed to tell you."

I stayed still and tried to make sense out of what she just said. I didn't understand what she meant. She peed on a boy? She squirted on him? Oh my god, that seemed crazy to even think about.

Page said, "I hope it was okay that I said what I said. You are my little sister, and I really needed to share that with you."

I didn't know what to say, all I could do was let out a weak little, "Thank you."

We were quiet for a little while and then Page whispered, "Shelly, can I tell you something?"

"Okay."

"When you got out of the water, after we crossed the river, seeing you all wet, without a bra, I think you have such beautiful and perfect breasts, it was so wonderful. I was so happy for you."

I cautiously replied, "Really?"

"Oh God yes. Your nipples were so hard. You looked amazing."

Page and I had always been so close, but hearing her say something so nice about my nipples was really emotional. We were hugging each other so tight and the tea just seemed to heighten everything. I was feeling something and it was tender and heartwarming.

My sister whispered, "Your nipples looked so beautiful."

I thought about what she was saying and so much was becoming clear to me about who I really was, and everything that I had been keeping me scared and ashamed.

I whispered softly, "Thank you."

"And just now, you let me look at you bottom, and you let me kiss it too."

Suddenly I felt something inside me, and I whimpered, "What's happening? I don't know why I'm so emotional."

Then I started to cry.

Page hugged me tighter. We were each on or sides, facing each other, squeezing as tight as we could. He naked body felt so warm against me.

She put her mouth close to my ears and whispered, "Shelly, it's okay, I'm right here."

"Why am I so upset? I just feel so sensitive."

"I understand, really I do."

She sounded loving and wonderful. There was something so compassionate in her voice.

Right then I was feeling so vulnerable. I rolled away from Page, and I lay there, under the sleeping bag flat on my back. I stared up at the red glow of the tent lit by the little flashlight, and cried softly.

Page was right next to me and I could tell she was concerned.

I looked over at Page, at her sweet and beautiful face. She looked so worried. We were both under the sleeping bag and it felt so safe and warm. The love I felt for my sister was powerful and bewildering.

Page whispered, "Shelly, I want to help."

She squeezed me tight as I cried. In a desperate attempt to calm me down, she gently kissed my neck. Soft tiny kisses, one after another.

It felt so loving and tender.

She whispered, "Shelly, I love you."

I replied softly, "I love you too."

My sister's little kissed moved from my neck down to my shoulders. The sound of each wonderful kiss was like a love song, just for me.

Then, like it was meant to be, Page pulled the sleeping bag down and my breasts were suddenly exposed. I felt no embarrassment or shame, I only felt a deep overwhelming joy.

Page sat there and stared at me.

Then she sort of stammered, "Shelly - your nipples - they are - Oh God - they look so hard."

I looked down at myself. She was right. I was shocked at how hard my they looked. They were poking straight up as I lay on my back. 

"I don't know what's happening. They have never looked like this."


"You are just 18 years old, so this is all new for you."

My sister sat frozen for a long time, looking at me, at my chest in the soft light of the flashlight. I was looking up at her beautiful eyes.Then she slowly leaned in and carefully kissed one nipple, and then the other.

Page looked in my eyes and tenderly asked, "Did that help?"

I smiled and answered, "Yes, a little."

My sister was breathing deep, in this really haunting way. We both just stayed still, and everything was all focused on my breasts. It was so weird and intense, I mean, my nipples were so hard. I don't know how to explain how beautiful it all seemed. I could tell that Page was just as affected as I was.

Then I realized that I had stopped crying.

I watched as my beautiful sister leaned forward and started eagerly sucking one of my nipples. The feeling was so tender, so unbelievably loving, it felt like I was swimming in a deep and honest love.

Then she moved to my other nipple, sucking harder with more fervor. Then back to the other with an ever increasing eagerness. The sucking noise was loud and wet.

I watched as Page enthusiastic sucked on my nipples, it was as if all my dreams had come true. I was emotionally fulfilled and joyous.

I whimpered, "Page - I love you - I love you."

As Page sucked one nipple, I could look at my other one, and it was moist and erect, glistening in the pale gloss of the flashlight. They were getting wet from my sister's tongue and sucking.

I let my fingers touch her shoulders and forehead. I gently caressed her soft blond hair.

I don't know how long Page sucked my nipples, but it felt like heaven had opened up just for me. Time had stopped and I was floating in an ocean of love.

She had been lying just to my side, but then she cautiously moved over, and climbed on top of me. She straddled me with one leg on each side of my belly. She felt smooth and alive.

Then I felt something and I didn't understand it. Her hips were doing that pumping motion, just like mine had done. She was pressing into my tummy. It felt lovely and delicious.

She was sucking my nipples, but little by little my sister's hips began rubbing harder. The undulating motion of her body pushed the sleeping bag totally off of both of us.

Maybe it was the tea or maybe it was my eyes adjusting to the dim light, but I could see everything so clearly. The inside of our little tent was lit with a kind of vivid radiance. It felt so warm and alive, like the glow was a loving cradle, somehow squeezing both of us.

With the sleeping bag off, I was just amazed at how beautiful Page looked. My sister, my self, the motions and the delicious smell. All of it seemed unimaginably perfect.

Page was licking and sucking my breasts with this wonderful abandonment. It was like she was lost, and almost in a trance. She was sucking on my nipples so intensely, like it was a deep truth within her and she was finally living it.

My nipples were erect and slippery, it was so wonderful, the sensations made me feel so happy.

My fingers gently played with Page's silky blond hair as she sucked.

I stammered, "Page, this - this - this - feels so good. I love it - I love it."

I was startled that my voice sounded so excited. Then Page sat up and looked down at me. She had this amazing expression. It was like I was seeing her for the very first time.

She just stared at me, and she to want me to look at her at her naked body. Her bare breasts looked exactly like mine. It was almost like looking in a mirror. They were so exquisite and perfect. It was like seeing something magical.

Then she began to rub herself against my leg. It was smooth and steady. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust of her hips.

My sister suddenly blurted out, "Oh God Shelly, I am so fucking excited right now."

She sat up higher and looked down at me. I could see her beautiful body. Her breasts were small and delicate, and her nipples were tiny and hard. The red glow of the tent made her look like a radiant spirit, a being beyond the natural limitations. It was like she was on fire.

Then she got up onto her knees and hovered above me. Her legs spread wide so I could see the plump pink lips of her shaved pussy. It looked wet and shiny in the pale light. She was in this pose up on her knees for me. I could see her, all of her.

Page was breathing deep and her naked body seemed to pulsate with a rhythm of each inhalation. She looked so absolutely beautiful and perfect. I was overwhelmed with a joyous emotion.

Page said, "Baby please, please look at me."

I was so flooded with emotion, maybe from the tea and maybe from my sister and her behavior, all I could say was, "Page, I love you."

She whispered, "Oh baby sister, I love you too."

With that, Page crawled up and kissed me. I was amazed at how she tasted, it was hot, slippery and delicious.

The kiss from Page was right on my lips. She kissed delicate and slow.

She was sitting right on top of me, straddling me. She started to rub her crotch harder against my belly.

I was still breathing hard and trying to kiss her at the same time. Page was rubbing her wet pussy against me in firm stokes.

Then Page broke off the kiss and moved up so she could kiss my nose, then my forehead and then the top of my head. She moved a little more, all the while rubbing her slippery groin against my torso.

Page was inching her way up along my belly with her crotch.

At first I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I could tell she was trying to do something. She had talked so lovingly about my nipples and she was so attentive to them.

I felt knew what she wanted, I said aloud to Page, "Please - yes."

Page kept on easing forward up along my body. Now she was hovering above me. Her perfect breasts hung down near my face.

I carefully watched as moved herself above me. She was slowly inching forward on her knees until she was squatting directly above my small breasts.

Page had her legs wide and her hips were moving with a luscious rhythm. She was showing me her wet swollen pussy. Her shaved skin was perfectly smooth and pink. She looked like a tiny little girl.

She whispered, "This feels so honest."

I just lay there with wide eyes staring up at my sister. I was awash in an all-consuming feeling of joy. She looked so angelic and perfect, I was frozen with anticipation.


She said, "I love that you are looking at me. I love it."


As she spoke her hips seemed to quiver.

She settled down towards my chest and gently touched her wet pussy lips against.
one of my nipples.


I shuddered and gasped, "Oh God - Page."

She pushed her wet crotch directly against my breast and I pushed back. Page carefully repositioned her knees and her hands on the floor of the tent so she could firmly press herself into my hard nipple.

And then she started moving her hips a little bit faster.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My beautiful sister was naked and on top of me with her little breasts jiggling above my face. She was eagerly rubbing her wet pussy against my hard nipple. My hands were on her muscular little bottom. Her pussy looked so beautiful and wet. 

I was focused on her swollen open lips and how they seemed to cradle my wet hard nipple.

Earlier, when Page said she felt some deep love exploding from everywhere, I had no idea what that really meant, but now I finally understood. It was amazing. I could see my own breast getting soaked and slippery from her delicious wetness.

My sister started pumping her hips faster. Then she asked, "Is it inside?"

"What?"

"Your nipple, is it inside me?"

"No, is that what you want?"

"Yes, oh God - YES!"

I moved one hand from Page's smooth bottom to my own small breast. I was astounded at how pointy my nipples looked. I had never ever seen them so stiff and hard. I held it as best I could and arched my back upwards. I was pushing my nipple up into her wet lips.

Page asked again in a panicked voice, "Is it - is it - inside?"

I arched my back more and pushed up harder. The slippery wet lips of my sister's pussy were swallowing my firm nipple. 

"It's as deep as I can get it."

Page thrust herself even faster, and said, "Oh God, it feels good."

The sensations were electric.

She was starting to pant, and my face was just a few inches from her beautiful sopping pink pussy lips.

"Page, you are getting really wet," and it was true, my breast was getting unbelievably slippery with all the wetness.

I could see her clitoris, it was plump and round, and just inches from my face. I carefully tried to push my hard nipple against it as Page rubbed. When I touched it, she gasped loudly.

I meekly asked, "Does this feel good?"

"Yes - Oh FUCK - it feels SO good!" Page panted.

Her rhythm changed, now it was almost like she was no longer thrusting but shivering. I tried to push my hard nipple even tighter against her wet clit against.