Magical Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page stammered, "Shelly - I'm gunna cum - I'm gunna cum - on you - on my little baby sister!"


She was suddenly whining like a little baby. Her tiny breasts were shaking with each shiver of her hips. She was looking down at me, at my chest.

Page was lost in some heavenly place.

She was gasping, "Shelly - Oh fuck - Oh fuck - I'm gunna cum!"

Then she started to shake and shiver. Then it happened, she cried out in ecstasy, and suddenly my chest was hot and wet.

My face was so close and she was squirting a strong stream of hot liquid. It looked like she was peeing on my chest. Oh God, it was so thrilling.

She screamed out, "Yes!"

Page pressed herself hard against me. The squirting stream splattered as she pushed against my hard nipple.

For just an instant it was splashing on my face. Page was panting, and quivering, and thrusting her hips. I couldn't believe what was happening. I could smell it. I could taste it. 

The stream of liquid slowly subsided and my beautiful sister seemed to heave and thrust with the powerful waves of passion.

"Oh God Page" I whispered.

Page seemed to melt. She hung onto me and panted, taking deep breaths. Her whole body rocked with each strong inhalation.

I was overcome by emotion. An intense love was washing all through me. Page and I looked at each other. There was a tremendous thirsting in her eyes.

I ran my hands across her glorious body. I caressed her hips and breasts.

Then she moved off me and down between my legs. She took my knees in her hands. She was eager and deliberate. Her hands on my knees felt like a jolt of energy. She pushed my knees high to my chest and spread my legs wide.

I didn't fight it, I let her move my legs apart. Her eyes were focused on my crotch.

"Oh God Shelly," she said in a shaky voice. It sounded so intense that I thought she was frightened.

I nervously asked, "What is it?" 

She spread my knees wider and moved herself lower to look more directly between my legs, and I think I moaned from the sensation.


Page inhaled and spoke carefully, so I would get the full impact of every word, "Shelly, Oh god - your little pussy - it's so wet - you are dripping all over - and it's so beautiful."

I wanted to say something but all I could do was breath harder. I moved my hips and it felt almost involuntarily. I grabbed my own knees and pulled them as wide as I could and arched my pelvis up toward her face. I was desperately trying to show her everything.

Page stared down at me. Then she whispered, "Oh God Shelly, I need to."

She leaned forward and gently kissed my open pussy.

I thought I might scream the sensation was so intense. She was enormously gentle. I held my knees tight against my own shoulders and I didn't move at all. I felt the pressure from her tongue as is slid firmly up and down the length of my pussy.


I blurted out, "Page - Oh God - Lick me - lick me!" I was shocked at my response, it was involuntary.

My beautiful sister was running her tongue fast against me with a crazy intensity. Oh my God, I could tell she was insanely excited.

Then she started to suck my small clitoris and right then I knew it was going to happen.

"Page - what you are doing - don't stop."

With that she sucked and licked even harder. Her hands moved under my bottom, and she started squeezing both cheeks. I could tell they were wet and slippery. I was breathing harder and she was making loud sloppy sucking noises. My pelvis started pumping up against her mouth.

Suddenly, her tongue moved down a little. Oh my God, she was licking my anus again. 

"Page - Oh God - Yes - Yes - that feels SO good!"

The sensation of my sister's tongue against my little bum-hole was like electricity. I couldn't believe how excited it made me. She was licking me and at the same time I could feel her finger rubbing my throbbing cliterus.

Then she sat up a little looked up at me from between my legs. Her beautiful face was sopping and glistening. At the same time I could feel her fingertip rubbing little circles around my slippery anus.


She asked, "Do you like this?"

I answered, "Yes."

"You like it when I rub your little wet asshole?"

"Yes, I love it."

Then I felt her push her finger a little way into my ass. I was overwhelmed by the glorious feeling. Her finger inside my anus seemed to amplify every perverted sensation down through my soul.

She impatiently asked me, "Shelly, does this feel good?"

I replied, "Yes, oh YES!"

My sister was looking down at her own finger and she impatiently said, "I love this - I love doing this - it's beautiful."

Hearing my sister sound so excited was making me crazy with desire.

She went on, "Oh God - I'm finger fucking my little baby sister's asshole."


I could feel her slide her finger in a little deeper.

Then I watched as she leaned her face back in between my legs and she tried to push her tongue as deep as she could, up into my slippery pussy. I could feel the ecstasy, and I had no idea I could feel this way.

I held my knees wide to make it easier for Page to lick me and finger fuck my ass at the same time. I wanted to say something but I started to shudder and then I started to moan. Then I felt like my whole body was vibrating.

Then I kind of blurted out, between gasps, "Page - Oh God - I love you!"

Page started to slide her slippery finger in and out of my asshole in a smooth rhythm.

And then it happened.

I'm not totally sure what I did but think I must have screamed. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul, everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

I could hear my sister squeal with joy, "Oh fuck - Shelly - FUCK!"

The sensitivity of everything had just multiplied, and her tongue felt like electricity. I was flooded with an intense rush and I was overcome with a hot wave of passion.

She sucked hard as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh God, oh God." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Page looked up at me and said, "Shelly - that was beautiful."

Her face was literally dripping and she looked absolutely like an angel. I felt her easing her finger out from inside me.

I was so emotional all I could say was, "Page - I love you."

My sister sat up and turned the flashlight off, and the storm had passed, and there was now a haunting glow from the moonlight, it was a deep red from the tent fabric. She pulled up the sleeping bag and tucked it in snug around both of us.