Magnolia's Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hinges creak as the door opens and swings shut.

My heart beats a steady rhythm in my chest, competing with my aching cock for my attention. But now, there's nothing to do but wait...

• • •

The scent of the ointment was sweet in my nostrils. As she rubbed it into my back, the sting of her whip became a distant memory.

Her soft hands moved in small circles as she spread the ointment, lovingly caressing the welts that had formed upon my skin. When I flinched in pain, she stopped.

"Is it too painful?" she asked me, her voice full of concern. "Be honest, Joe. I can be gentle when I want to be."

"I know you can, Miss Maggie," I whispered. "I'll be alright. I mean it."

She went back to rubbing in the ointment. When she was done, she ran her hands over my shoulder blades, smoothing out the kinks in my muscles. I gave a sigh of pleasure as I felt my body relax.

When she motioned for me to stand up, she couldn't resist placing a hand on my bare backside. My skin still burned faintly from my spanking, but the pain was subsiding.

With her hand on my arm, she walked around my body until we stood face-to-face. She smiled at me—not a coy, flirtatious grin, but a warm, welcoming smile. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, drawing my naked body close to hers. I savored the scent of her hair, the warmth of her soft breasts through her sundress. This time, I knew I had nothing to be afraid of.

"Thank you, Joe," she said. "I mean it, honey. I'm so proud of you—and I'll be thinking of this night for a long, long time..."

• • •

It's at least an hour before the sound of conversation downstairs begins to fade. I hear a steady succession of heartfelt goodbyes, followed by the sound of Miss Maggie's front door opening and closing as her guests file out into the night. Before long, Kara and Miss Maggie's voices are the only ones I hear. Then I hear the sound of footsteps on the staircase, and I know it won't be long.

Their footsteps pass the doorway, and I hear a door open at the end of the hall.

"'Night, Kara," Miss Maggie says. "See you in the mornin', honey."

One door closes, and another opens. A moment passes, and I hear a faucet running in another room. It must be Miss Maggie's bathroom.

A few hours ago, I could force myself to fall asleep when I couldn't stand to endure the slow passage of time in this room. But now, I'm wide-awake—and I know there's no avoiding what comes next.

I can't feel the mark of Sherri's kiss, but I know it's there. As I lie there in the darkness, I imagine that it's a shameful brand—a mark of my brief moment of infidelity. My rigid cock stands ramrod-straight, pointing at the ceiling. It's a painful reminder of my lust and weakness.

Stupid, horny Joe... I think. If you weren't so desperate for the touch of a woman's lips, you could have told her 'No.' But you didn't...

Footsteps approach the doorway. With Kara in her bedroom, I know they can't be her footsteps. When I hear the door open, every one of my nerve endings stands alert.

"It's time, honey," Miss Maggie says. "I think I'm gonna enjoy this..."

Her breath is heavy as she walks toward the bed. I hear a click as she switches on the lamp. I wait for her to pull off the blindfold—but she seems to falter.

I feel her hand on my chest, just below the spot where Sherri kissed me. When she touches me there, I know she sees the telltale mark of lipstick.

"Sherri..." she whispers. "That little minx... I'd recognize that shade of lipstick anywhere."

She pulls off my blindfold. I blink as the light hits my eyes. As Miss Maggie drops the blindfold to the floor, she looks my nude body over. For the first time that night, her veneer of easy confidence fades; her expression is a mixture of surprise and vague disappointment. I suspect that there's anger brewing under the surface of her carefully composed features—but if there is, it never comes.

"God damn it..." she hisses. "I had a feeling I forgot to lock the door... But I never thought she'd be curious enough to go snooping. She ought to know this room is off-limits. She's known me long enough to know that..."

"I'm sorry, Miss Maggie..." I whisper. "I... I know I should have told her off. If I had, she might have—"

She puts a finger to my lips to quiet me.

"Hush, honey," she says. "You've got nothing to apologize for. I mean it. Trust me: I ain't mad at you. You've behaved yourself just fine."

Incredulous, I look down at my bound body, thinking on my hours tied to this bed.

"...You're not mad at me?" I ask. "Really?"

"Of course not," she says. "If you'd made me angry, we wouldn't be having this little rendezvous. And I didn't bring you here to punish you. I just brought you here to have some fun with you."

She walks around the length of the bed as she looks down at me, and I get a good look at what she's wearing. Her feet are bare, and she's stripped off her little porcelain-white sundress. In its place, she's donned a long silk robe decorated with a swirling paisley design of red and gold. It's held in place by a black sash tied around her waist, and its hem hangs past her knees.

"I didn't tell her 'No.' Sherri, I mean. I didn't tell her 'No.' If I had, she wouldn't have kissed me. I know I should have. But for a second there, I was so grateful for the touch of a woman's lips that I couldn't say it. I... I was desperate," I say.

Miss Maggie smiles.

"Of course you were, Joe," she says. "That's exactly what I was counting on, when I brought you here. And it's exactly what I was counting on when I made you go forty-three days without an orgasm. The first time I met you, I knew how much you really wanted me. I was all business when we made our little 'arrangement,' but I knew. And I decided to have some fun with it..."

I sigh.

"Was it really that obvious?" I ask.

She chuckles.

"That's what I love about you, Joe," she says. "You wear your desire right on your sleeve. That's what makes it so easy to play with. Some men try to play coy when they're lusting after a woman, but not you."

I give her a faint smile.

"There's something about you, Miss Maggie," I say. "You know how to get at my weaknesses."

She sniffs disdainfully.

"That's not so hard," she says. "It's a simple thing, really. I know how to break down a man's inhibitions, until he can't think about anything but a woman's touch."

She eyes my cock. Held tightly by the rubber ring, it's twitching like mad.

"That's nice..." she whispers, proudly admiring her handiwork. "That's real nice..."

"Please, Miss Maggie..." I murmur. "I can't take this any more..."

I say what's on my mind, meaning every word.

"Don't worry, honey," she says. "I'm done with keeping you in suspense. It's time to get down to business..."

She unties the knot at her waist and slips her robe off, letting it fall to the floor. As soon as she does, I feel my eyes widen.

I thought she'd kept on a pair of panties under her robe, at the very least. But no—she stripped off every shred of clothing before she slipped it on. And now she's naked. Completely naked.

I stare and stare, so light-headed with lust that I have to force myself to close my gaping mouth. The room is dark, but her nude flesh is caressed by warm lamplight, and I savor her curves as long as she lets me. Her ample breasts are soft and ripe, her nipples stiff and perky in the coolness of the room. Her legs are long and toned, her thighs thick and powerful, her stomach smooth and pale.

Absurdly, I find my eyes lingering on the dark ringlets of her pinned-up hair, her cute bun still held in place by a pair of lacquered sticks; she took the time to undress, but not to let down her hair. With her hair out of her face, her angelic features are fully visible, forming a bewitching complement to her divine curves.

Stepping daintily, she walks toward the bed, trailing her fingers along my bare stomach. Then she turns around, and I feel my eyes drawn helplessly to her perfect bottom.

Her backside is plump and round, jutting out from her arched back in a generous curve, its shape like a ripe peach. The small of her back is marked with a cute pair of dimples, and the bottommost curves of her ample buttocks remind me of an inverted heart. Pausing for just one moment, she raises one hand and rests her palm on her left buttock, silently inviting me to enjoy the view; her cheek is as soft as a roseleaf, and her hand makes a noticeable indentation in the delicate flesh of her behind.

She holds the pose long enough to make my cock swell—but then she gets to work.

Without a word, she steps up onto the bed. With her back still turned, she bends her knees and straddles my midsection in one graceful motion, resting the full weight of her dainty body on my torso as she settles her bare backside on my chest.

With her body weighing on my chest, I have to struggle to draw full breaths—but with that magnificent bottom just inches from my face, I barely notice.

When she bends forward to take a closer look at my trapped cock, I hear her chuckle.

"Don't be self-conscious, honey," Miss Maggie says. "You can stare as much as you want. I know how much you love that oversized ass of mine..."

I want to deny it, but it's true. Far too many times, I've admired the curve of her ass from afar, letting my eyes linger on her swaying hips while watching her walk away. I never dreamed she'd be generous enough to invite me to stare, let alone after stripping naked.

But Miss Maggie's thoroughly distracted by her own amusing sight. While my eyes are riveted on her curvaceous backside, she leans forward, tantalizingly exposing a generous portion of her ass as she does. As she leans forward, she takes a close look at my cock, still held in the tight grip of her rubber ring.

By now, my cock is long past "erect." It's swollen. It's engorged. It's dark with blood, and its shade has gone from a raw red to a fierce purple. My arousal is an obscene thing. For a moment, I worry that my cock has gone numb—but when Miss Maggie reaches down to take me in her hand, I feel the gentle stroke of her fingers just fine.

The last time she stroked my cock like this, I was laid out over her lap—naked, blindfolded, and handcuffed. I had a hard enough time holding back my orgasm then, when Miss Maggie had only the sound of her voice and the soft caress of her fingers to tantalize me. Now that I'm permitted to savor the sight of her naked body, I feel myself practically gibbering with lust.

Miss Maggie might be in a generous mood, and the sight of her nude body is a fine reward for an obedient lover. But she's still a sadist to the core; she'd never allow me a treat like this unless she intended to take my suffering as a payment.

As soon as that thought crosses my mind, she proves me right.

When she's had her fun stroking my cock, she strikes a proud regal pose and places her hands on her hips. For a moment, I imagine that she's a queen—and my bound body is her throne.

"Enjoy the view while you can, honey," she says naughtily. "Then take a deep breath—and hold it. Consider this a warning: you ain't out of the woods yet."

I do as she says, and inhale deeply. As I'm holding onto that gulp of sweet air, she shifts positions and eases herself back on my chest. Then she props herself up with both hands and lifts her bare buttocks, positioning her curvy bottom just above my face.

Even though I know what's coming next, I can't help staring at her ass, still in rapturous awe. She knows it, and it makes her giggle.

"I may be naked, but I ain't vulnerable," she says. "Never forget: I've always got plenty of ways to torture you!"

As she says that, she lowers her butt down onto my waiting face, giving a long sigh of contentment as she relaxes her body and lets herself go limp, resting the full weight of her dainty body.

Panic sets in as the soft flesh of her buttocks sinks down over my mouth and nose, smothering me completely and cutting off all air. She playfully wiggles back and forth, bouncing up and down as she grinds that magnificent bottom against my helpless face. After she's had her fun, she finally sits still and doesn't move an inch. For at least a minute, she sits impassively atop my face as I roll back and forth on the bed—struggling futilely against the chains binding my hands and the ropes binding my legs.

Finally, she lets me go. When she lifts her ass and moves forward to rest her body on my chest, I'm so grateful for the breath of fresh air that I almost forget to admire her shapely buttocks again.

"That was nice, honey," she says. "Maybe now you'll think twice before you go starin' at my behind..."

With the Delta twang in her accent, she pronounces that last word like two words: BEE-hind.

But I barely have a minute to relax before she lifts her body back up and moves to smother me under her backside all over again. Again, I take a great gulp of air and ready myself. In one graceful motion, she lovers her butt back down onto my face.

At least a minute passes as she wiggles back and forth, grinding my nose against her most intimate places. I'm determined to take my punishment with as much dignity as I can, so I will myself to stay still, refusing to allow her the pleasure of watching me struggle. But when she takes my erect penis in her soft hands, I have no other choice.

"Go on, honey," she goads me. "Struggle. You know how much I love watching you squirm..."

And I do.

She moves her hand up and down the full length of my throbbing cock, stroking it with powerful motions. By now, the head of my cock is slick and slimy with dribbling pre-cum, and she manages to smear it all along the length of my shaft as she tirelessly strokes it. As she takes me right to the edge of an explosive orgasm, I feel myself growing lightheaded as my lungs begin to burn.

Finally, she lifts herself from my face—but she keeps her fingers tightly wound around my cock, gently tickling my swollen head with her thumb.

I keep my eyes fixed on the cute dimples at the small of her back as she teases my cock. She slows down the pace of her stroking when she feels me growing close to spurting, then speeds up again when my cock starts to go limp.

How long can she keep this up...? I think faintly, my mind swimming. Every time I think I can't take anymore, she just keeps on teasing me, keeping me right on the edge of exploding.

Again, I hear Miss Maggie chuckle as I thrash and struggle on the mattress.

"I wonder..." she muses. "When you're this worked up, I bet I could send you over the edge with just a tiny little touch... Doesn't that sound nice? Do you think I could make you spurt all over the sheets with a little flick of the finger?"

Still chuckling, she rotates her body around, taking her hand off my cock for one brief moment. As our eyes meet, I allow myself a moment to admire her angelic features before my gaze travels down her slender neck, finally lingering on her soft, plump breasts.

She scoots back, and I shudder with arousal as she rests her ample bottom atop my rigid cock, gently rocking back and forth as she nestles it in the tight space between her soft, ripe buttocks.

"Oh, yeah..." she breathes. "Or maybe my nice fat ass would set you off. Would you like that? You want to cum between my nice plump cheeks while I give you a nice lapdance?"

She keeps rocking back and forth atop my cock. The friction nearly makes me dizzy, but I savor the warmth of those delectably soft cheeks as they rub against my member. I know it would amuse Miss Maggie if I lost control and came now. If I'm really so horny that I can't resist her teasing my cock with a little grinding, I know she'll never stop taunting me about it. But I'm desperate. There's no use pretending otherwise.

"That's right..." she says. "I know you love my big ol' behind... And I know how much you want to cum! How long can you hold back?"

I clench my right fist as hard as I can. I want to enjoy this, but I can't let it send me over the edge. I want to believe that I'm stronger than that...

But in the space of a moment, all of my prayers are suddenly answered.

She inches herself back off of me, nudges my cock with her left hand, and guides it toward the moist opening of her slick vulva. When the warm and wet folds of her pussy envelop my cock, my eyes burn with tears of gratitude.

"No..." she whispers. "It would be mighty fun to tease you, but I think you've been teased enough for one night. I know what you want—and just this once, I'm gonna give it to you."

She settles her weight on my midsection as she takes the full length of my cock. With her hands on the mattress, she props herself up and gently bucks her hips, bouncing up and down as she begins to ride me.

I've fantasized about this ever since Miss Maggie first caught my eye, but I never once dreamed that my fantasy might become reality. This is too good to be true, and I know it. But the friction of her warm vulva atop my aching penis is just as real as the handcuffs on my wrists. This is really happening—and I'm gonna enjoy it.

I want to squeeze and kiss her breasts. I want to grab and fondle her plump bottom. I want to pull her in for a long, wet kiss as I thrust my cock into the moist cleft between her long legs. But I can't. With the chains and ropes holding me fast, I can only buck my hips and enjoy the sight of her rhythmically bouncing tits—a sight that she may never let me enjoy again.

I know I won't last long; I'm desperate aroused, and she knows what she's doing. But as the warmth of her naked body joins with mine, and the trusts of our hips perfectly synchronize with our pounding heartbeats and deep breaths, I will this moment to become an eternity.

There's no cry of pleasure from Miss Maggie; she already got herself off on her own terms, and I don't flatter myself by believing that this is for her benefit. This sweet release is just a reward for an obedient plaything—and a perfect climax to my evening of imprisonment.

When my orgasm comes, it's as painful as it is euphoric. After hours of teasing, my cock is practically spring-loaded. Rivulets of thick, warm semen gush from the tip in violent bursts that leave me feeling dizzy. First one burst, then two, then three... The tight ring at the base of my shaft seems to squeeze me tighter with every spurt, as if it's wringing me dry with each fresh explosion of cum.

Over and over again, my cock twitches and spurts with mad spasms of pleasure. Still, Miss Maggie bucks and bounces her svelte hips as she feels the full force of my orgasm. A droplet of sweat rolls into her cleavage, and a strand of her dark hair comes loose from her immaculate bun. Exhausted, I smile.

"Thank you, Miss Maggie..." I say. "Dear God, thank you..."

She rises from the bed and pulls the ring from my cock, which is finally going limp after hours of teasing. Though I'm too drained to feel any more arousal, I still keep my eyes glued to the motions of her bare behind as she turns her back from me and walks over to grab her robe, which lies discarded on the floor.

She slips her robe on and ties it back up, then walks over to the side of the bed. She unties the knots holding my ankles to the bedposts, then reaches into her bedside drawer to pull out the keys to my handcuffs. A moment later, she unlocks them, then pulls my handcuffs off.