Maid of Honor

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend gets married.
2.4k words
4.39
18.7k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about two weeks before my ex-girlfriend Lacey's wedding and she just learned that her maid of honor will be unable to attend.

Her maid of honor, Brianna, apologizes 100 times and then comes up with an idea.

"Your ex-boyfriend Larry is about the same size as me. You already have the bridesmaids dresses, I bet he will fit into mine. Nobody in the wedding party knows me. I know the woman who is doing the wedding parties hair and makeup, I am confident she can make Larry into an attractive woman. Plus you always thought he had a feminine side, or at least that's the excuse you used for fucking so many guys behind his back."

"That's a great idea, but I don't now if he will go for it, he was pretty upset when we broke up. He caught me cheating with my math teacher, but what could I do, he had a huge cock, and he gave me an A."

Then Brianna said, "Remember my bachlorette party when we fucked those 2 male strippers. I never told Larry about that, and I never told him I fucked your brother at your wedding."

"Yes", Brianna said, "My brother does have a nice dick. I think Larry still has the hots for you and if you ask nicely I think he would love to be your maid of honor."

Next day. I get a phone call.

"Hi Larry, this is Lacey."

"Hi, what do you want? Aren't you married or something?"

"No, I am getting married next Sunday, and I need a really big favor. Remember my friend Brianna?

"Yes, wasn't she was your college roommate?"

"Yes, she was suppose to be my maid of honor, but she caught Covid and can't make it to the wedding".

"That's too bad, so what's the really big favor?"

"Well, Brianna and I were thinking, and well, you and her are about the same size, and since the bridesmaids dresses are already paid for maybe you can come to my wedding as Brianna?

"Are you crazy? Brianna is hot, I look nothing like her, is this one of your sick jokes?"

"No." Lacey said. "Nobody at the wedding has ever met Brianna. One of the bridesmaid's cousin Danica is doing everyone's hair and makeup. She is famous for doing makeovers, she does all the famous drag shows. She will make you look hot, nobody will know it's you. Please, please, please."

"I don't know, what's in it for me?" I ask.

Lacey answers. "I know this is a big favor,how about a lipstick blow job?"

"You promised me lipstick blowjobs for the 5 years we dated, I'm still waiting."

Then Lacey mutters under your breath. "I gave plenty of lipstick blowjobs, just not to you."

"What?"

"Oh nothing, this time I promise a lipstick blowjob in your future."

"Ok let's say I agree, what is next?"

Then she proceeds to give me details.

"You will meet Danica. She will take you shopping for some outfits for the bachlorette party and the rehearsal dinner. Underwear, makeup, and some accessories. She will work everyday to help transform you to Brianna. She will give you pointers on make up and how to act feminine, she will tell you about the other bridesmaids and groomsmen and anything else you should know about the wedding. A few days before the wedding she will take you to get a manicure and a pedicure and prove to you that you can pass as a woman. She will give you more tips on acting feminine in public. She will make sure the maid of honor dress fits you perfectly. The Friday before the wedding we will have my bachlorette party. Not sure what we are going to do. Usually the maid of honor plans the bachlorette party, but I convinced Candice to do it because you really didn't know anyone.

"Anyway, whatever we end up doing it will give you a chance to meet all the bridesmaids. Danica will be you most of the time in case you have any problems or questions. Saturday is the rehearsal dinner. Everyone in the wedding party will be there. You will meet my fiancee, best man, groomsmen, out of town guests.. We will rehearse for the wedding, who walks down the aisle with who, who sits where, etc, etc. That should take about a half hour then we will have a quick dinner. Sunday morning we will all meet at the hotel. Danica and a friend will do everyone's hair and makeup and make us all look beautiful. Then about noon we will take a bunch of pictures. Then at 1 o'clock is the wedding ceremony. At some point the maid of honor has to give a speech. Fortunately Brianna already wrote one, so all you have to do is read it. You will get plenty of food to eat, and plenty of alcohol."

"I still don't know if I can do this, or if I really want to."

Then Lacey says. "I tell you what, just meet with Danica. After she dresses you and works with you for a couple of days if you don't feel that you can do this you can stop, and there will still be a lipstick blowjob in your future. I think you will have fun. Everynight we will talk and I will keep you posted on all our plans."

Like an idiot I agree.

Two days later I meet with Lacey and Danica. We chat for awhile. Danica tells Lacey that I have a lot of potential and she will take care of everything.

Lacey smiles and says. "Have fun girls."

We start at Victoria Secret. Danica picks up a few pair of sexy panties and a couple of bras, a garter belt that will match the bridesmaid dress and some stockings. All the while Danica is giving me tips on how to act and dress, how to be sexy. Then she takes me to a cute little boutique store to buy some dresses. She knows the owner and the sales girls, and I am a little embarrassed when they realize the clothes are for me. Apparently she has shopped here before. Then she takes me for a facial and makeup shopping. Some mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, and a few other things that I don't know.

So we go back to Danica's apartment. The first thing we do is try on the bridesmaid dress. It fits perfectly and Danica is very happy. She teaches me how to put on a bra, and then how to put on stockings. She starts talking about the wedding party. Which bridesmaids are a little slutty, which ones are into women. Which groomsmen that might try to get fresh with me, which ones brag about their cocks, which ones may have fucked Lacey, which one is still a virgin or may be gay. We have a couple of drinks and laugh a lot. Next she teaches me about makeup. The eyes are tricky, but she makes them look really nice. She explains which lipstick to wear when. Which ones to wear with what, which ones to make you look slutty. Then she goes to her closet and brings out a couple of wigs. She chooses the blonde wig and puts it on. I look in the mirror and can't believe how pretty I look. I must admit I like the way everything feels, and I am starting to get excited when she is talking about big cocks and what some of the groomsman would want to do to me. Then she takes a picture of me and sends it to Lacey.

Lacey calls me up and tell me how hot I look.

"I better keep me fiancee away from you he would definitely think you are fuckable."

Maybe it's the alcohol, but I have a big hard on and I am very horny. Danica sees the hard on and says. "That could be a problem, but we will worry about it later."

It's getting late, so I put on my male clothes. I leave the bra and panties on and drive home. The next morning, still wearing the bra and panties I drive back to Danica's. She watches as I get dressed and put on my makeup by myself, all the while giving me encouragement and more tips. We put the blonde wig, and for the first time I go outside dressed as a woman. As we walk to the nails place for a manicure and pedicure I think it's a little odd that she tells me that guys like manicured nails stroking their cock. I get a pinkish nail color that will match the bridesmaid dress. I can't tell if the woman doing my nails can tell if I am a guy, but I imagine she does after Danica whispers to her. Anyway it feels absolutely amazing getting my nails done. Back to Danica's apartment. More practice getting dressed, more practice with makeup and walking in heels. She takes another picture and sends it to Lacey. Lacey calls and speaks with Danica.

"Do you think she is ready for her lipstick blowjob?"

"Definitely." Then Danica tells me "I am going out for a while to pick up dinner. I will be back in about a half hour. Keep on practicing your makeup and walking in heels. Try the slutty red lipstick on."

So Danica leaves, and 5 minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I answer it. It's some guy who looks familiar.

"Hello, my name is Steve, you must be Brianna."

I am a little nervous that he knows my name, not sure what else he knows. I get a little more nervous when he starts getting fresh. He tries to kiss me and feel me up. I try to resist, but he is much stronger than I am. He takes my hand and puts it on the bulge in his pants.. Then he unzips his pants and takes out his cock. It was huge. I was nervous, scared and excited at the same time. The he grabs the back of my neck and forces my mouth onto his cock. At first I start to gag, then I just sucking and I get excited when Steve starts to moan. At that moment the door opens and Danica is back with some food. She seems a little shocked.

"I'm gone for 25 minutes and you are sucking my brother's cock?? What have you got to say for yourself young lady?"

I try to explain that Steve forced my mouth onto his cock, but Steve denies it and claims that I tried to seduce him. Then Danica announces a surprise.. When I was out I ran into Lacey. She said that she needed me to work a little on her hair, but I am guessing she wanted to get a better look at Brianna."

Lacey walks into the apartment and Danica introduces her to me. "Lacey, this is Brianna, and this is my brother Steve. You remember Steve, right?"

"Of course I remember Steve" Lacey answers."What is going on here?"

"Well, it seems I came home a little early and I caught Brianna sucking Steve's cock."

Lacey laughs and says. "I didn't think Larry, I mean Brianna was such a slut, but she shouldn't have started with Steve's cock, it's a little too big for a first blowjob. How is she doing Steve?"

"She needs a little work on her cock sucking skills."

Then Danica says. "I have an idea, Why doesn't Lacey teach Brianna how to give a great blow job. Is that ok with you Lacey?"

"Hell yes, I'll be married next Sunday I need to get some cock in before then. I also want Steve to fuck my pussy if that's ok?'

Then Danica says,"I am sure Steve will be ok with that. How about you wear the same lipstick as Brianna and then teach her how to suck cock, then he can fuck you, but before he cums he puts his dick into Brianna's mouth. Brianna can try her new cock sucking skills while she tastes your pussy juices on Steve's cock."

So Lacey puts on some red lipstick and get on her knees in front of Steve. As she is giving him a blow job she explains some of what she is doing.

"Play with the balls as you use your tongue to go up and down his shaft. kiss the balls, lick the tip of his cock, then go up and down like this."

Then she takes off her panties and sits on Steve's cock. She goes up and down on Steve's cock and starts moaning. Then Steve takes her to the bed and starts fucking her brains out. Lacey screams as she cums.

Then Steve calls out. "Brianna,crawl over here and suck my cock."

I am on my knees as I try to use my new blow job skills. Soon Steve screams. " I'm cummimg" and he shoots a giant load into my mouth.

I lick the remaining cum off the tip of his cock and he compliments the both of us. Lacey is a great teacher, and Brianna is a very quick learner, that was a great blowjob. We all laugh, then Lacey smiles and asks me. "How was that lipstick blowjob I promised you?"

Then Danica says,"Let's break up this little orgy. We have a bachlorette party in a few days and I still need to work on a few things with Brianna."

Steve and Lacey leave.

Danica says, "You are doing great, but we still have some work to do. Why don't you go home dressed as Brianna. In the morning get dressed up by yourself and come back to my apartment. On the way here stop at the mall, pick up some panties and some makeup and get use to being out in public as a sexy woman. Call me when you get home."

I drive home dressed as Brianna. I am nervous and excited. When I get out of the car I notice a couple of guys looking at me and making lewd comments. I just smile at them and walk into my apartment.

I call Danica and tell her about the drive home and the guys that were staring at me.

"Were they cute?"

"I guess so."

"Well, I guess there are no more questions as to whether you can pass as a hot woman. See you in the morning, I promise tomorrow will be a fun day."

To be continued.