All Comments on 'Maid of Honor'

by xyz775

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was good until Larry magically goes gay after being sexually assaulted by the brother. It was very strange, the story was moving along at a nice pace and the ex boyfriend just start sucking dick. It killed the story for me. Maybe some sneaky shit over time, but does anyone really think he wouldn't be biting his attacker's dick and tearing off everything, telling the ex girlfriend to fuck off? The ex who cheated on him? Then it just continues that he's now gay. Too bad, it started out great.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Guy is cheated on, constantly lied to dressed up, set up, and assaulted, then suddenly likes it and goes gay. Utter trash.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i am a sissy, sitting here completely dressed as a woman, my buttplug is driving me crazy and my little clitty is dripping like crazy! Wish I was Brianna

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination8 months ago

Thanks for sharing your writing with us. I try to be appreciative of free smut, and I like to encourage writers to write more.

If I made one suggestion it would be about describing his inner reactions, thoughts, feelings. You do a good job describing events unfolding, but I often didn't understand why the main character was doing things.

Anyway, thanks again. Hope to read more of you in future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous