Maid Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, tell me, how did it happen? You having sex with your maid."

"Oh, you don't really want to know." Bill answered with a frown.

"Why? Embarrassed?"

"A bit."

"At doing it? Or how it happened?"

"Let's just say that I surprised myself. If Amanda was still alive, I never would have even allowed it to get close to where it did."

"Well, that should tell you something."

"What?"

"That you realize she really is gone. If not, like you said, you wouldn't have let it get as far as it did."

"I suppose so."

"If I remember the psych classes I took in school, sometimes the subconscious knows things that the conscious mind wants to ignore. Maybe what's happened over the last few weeks is your subconscious's way of sending a message."

Bill thought about that for a moment. "Maybe, I don't know."

"What I do know, is that today is the first time I remember you smiling, since, well, since it happened. You used to always have a smile on your face. I often wondered what you were thinking about, that made you smile so much, and how I could get a piece of it. So, what was it? What made you smile so much?"

"Amanda. She always had a way of making me feel happy, even when she wasn't right there. She never failed to give me a kiss goodbye before work. Somehow, her kisses always made me feel happy and warm inside. It was hard to not enjoy life, with her around."

"Why? What was it about her?"

"I wish I knew. But I've been struggling, because she hasn't been there. I've tried to ignore it and block it out by working, but, well, it doesn't help."

"But today, today did?"

Bill blushed, "in some ways, yeah. You're being playful the way you were, it really kinda felt like the kind of thing she'd do. She knew I hated yard work, so she'd work outside without a bra on, or sometimes with shorts and no underwear, just to tease me, so that I was thinking about having sex with her, and not the work. Sometimes we did. Had sex, right out there, in the yard. Sometimes I'd walk over when she was on her hands and knees and pull down her shorts and tease her pussy. If she pulled them back up, I knew she didn't want any, but if she didn't, if she left them down, for me to look at her ass and pussy, I knew she wanted to play, and I'd tease her back. I'd touch her and sometimes even stick my dick in her, just to pull it back out. We'd tease each other until we had to have sex, and sometimes it was right out in the yard. Sometimes she'd pull me around back and we'd strip and have sex in the hot tub, or on the pad on top of the hot tub. In some cases, she'd just stay on her hands and knees and let me fuck her right out there in the yard."

"Of course, if I did, then I'd owe her. She always said if she gave in out in the yard, that I owed her an extra orgasm, because I never had time to do the job right when we were out there. So, after we got done, I'd either lick her or fuck her, until she had the best one I could give her."

"Sounds like you had a pretty good relationship."

"We did. I miss it. I miss seeing her and feeling her and laying with her in bed, and yes, fucking her in the hot tub or in the middle of the front yard. One time we were out making a snow man. It was the first time in years that we had enough snow to do that. We were like kids, rolling snow balls and having a little snowball fight. And then, right in the middle of it, she pulled her pants down and bent over and begged me to fuck her and make her come, right there in the yard."

"And, of course, you did."

"In a heartbeat. It was fun. We were banging away like a couple of teenagers, when the UPS truck pulled into the driveway. There we were, both of us with our pants around our ankles, trying to hide behind the tree she was holding onto, while I was fucking her from behind. At first, we just hid there, hoping he wouldn't see us, and then, as soon as he had the box on the porch and was headed back to the truck, she begged me to make her come. So, we started doing it again before he got out of the driveway. I always wondered if he didn't see us or if he was trying to ignore it. Didn't matter, she had a pretty intense orgasm. Once it was done, I found out she had her jacket open and her shirt pulled up above her tits. If he saw, it had to be one hell of a view."

"Maybe that was what it was all about. Leaving you thinking about it. I mean, how long was it? A few years?"

"Almost ten now."

"And you still remember it."

"As clear as if it was yesterday," Bill admitted.

"I'd venture to say you had a very special wife. She knew exactly what it took to keep you thinking about her, and not other women. I wish I would have been able to do that with my husband. Hell, I could have stripped in the middle of times square and he wouldn't have remembered it. Your wife was a lucky woman, both of you were."

"Yeah, I always thought I was a pretty lucky man." Bill agreed, just before there was a knock on the door.

"Doris?" We heard Joe call through the door.

"Come on in. We're just in here chatting." She called back.

Joe opened the door and stepped in. "Heaters are up to temp and it looks like everything is running. It's pumping out parts. The first two look like they'll pass QC. So, if you want to go home, I guess you can."

"Thanks Joe." She answered, as he turned and left.

"I'm afraid by now the party is probably over. Maybe you'd like to come over to my place and have another round?"

"As tempting as that is. I need to let all this, everything that's happened today, just sink in. I don't want to lead you on or anything. I just, well, I'm feeling pretty conflicted inside."

"Would you like me to come over to your house?" She asked quietly.

"If you did, I think we'd end up having sex there too. No, not this time. I just need some time to figure things out. I'm glad we could talk though. What you said makes a lot of sense. Maybe we could have dinner in a few days?" he asked hopefully.

She smiled and nodded. "I think that's a perfect way to move forward. And I know just what to wear."

"I take it it'll be provocative?"

"If it isn't, you're not alive." She chuckled. "Your place or mine?"

"I used to enjoy cooking, though I haven't cooked much besides TV dinners in the last year. How about mine?"

"Fine. Tuesday. That should give you enough time to get whatever you plan on making."

"Tuesday it is. Sixish?"

"Sixish it is." She said, as he stood up. She got up and walked around the desk and slipped into his arms for a hug and then lifted herself on her toes again, for a slow wet kiss. "To be continued," she whispered...