Maid to Order, Made for More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would go out during the day, leaving her on her own, and I was relieved that nothing catastrophic happened. If she had done a better job, I would have been more lenient with her. I would have let her go into the pool, like she had asked. I would have let her borrow my car to go into town. But she was still struggling, and I would find myself having to go in after she left and fix things up. It reached the point where I wondered why I had a maid if I was still doing some cleaning.

I was patient with her, more patient than I would be normally, but it was starting to reach the point where I thought it might be best to go a different direction and find a new maid. I didn't tell Troy about this, because I knew he would talk me out of it. He was a softy, and I couldn't imagine him cutting someone off so callously. I could though. I could fire the sweet Mexican flower. I could be that bitch.

But when I went to let her know my decision, I was confronted by something I did not expect. I walked into the living room, and she was sitting on the couch, in tears, crying into her palms, those infuriatingly big boobs of hers bouncing as she sobbed. I had told her to go in there, that we needed to talk. She clearly understood what was about to happen. So I tentatively joined her on the couch and put my hand on her back, rubbing it, trying to calm her down as she sobbed.

"You gonna fire me, aren't you?" Gabby sobbed, her accent getting more pronounced as she got emotional.

"Uh, well..." I stammered. This caused her to sob even more.

"I know I can do better. I do. It's just, I have to get up at five to catch the bus here, and I can't get a ride home till 8 PM, so I very exhausted...every day." Gabby said, looking at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Uh, I, uh..." I said, not sure what to say to quiet this hysterical girl. "I don't know what to say."

At that moment, the door opened up, and in walked Troy. As he saw us on the couch, his eyes widened in confusion.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I stood to walk up to him, annoyed that he was home early.

"I was letting her go." I told him quietly.

"Are you kidding? She's only been here three weeks!" he whispered harshly back. "Give her a chance. Why didn't you talk to me about this?"

"You would talk me out of it. This is what needed to be done." I told him. He rolled his eyes, annoyed at me, as he walked over to the couch.

"Hola Troy." Gabby said with a sad smile.

"Hey." Troy whispered, putting his arm around her, trying to comfort her. Gabby looked up at me.

"It's just, if I could live in one of your, como se dice... spare rooms, I could do such a better job. I would have no other things going on. I could focus on cleaning and getting better." Gabby argued.

"I don't know." I said, sitting on the couch. Troy looked over Gabby's crying head, looking sternly at me.

"Irene, we do have guest bedrooms that are never used. How could it hurt?" Troy said.

"Troy, um, it's just..." I started.

"I won't be a bother. I swear." Gabby said, promising like a young girl would, looking up at me with doe eyes. Troy looked at me, seeing what I would do. I hated being in this position. I hated being the bad guy. I looked down at the delicate little lamb next to me. Could I be cold enough to slaughter her?

"Fine, I guess you could stay." I relented, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. Gabby jumped into my arms, giving me an excited, tight hug. She did the same to Troy.

"I promise..." Gabby started excitedly. She turned away from me to face Troy, a small smirk on her face, and added:

"You won't regret it."

***********

(Gabriella)

Irene would totally regret it.

A few days had passed, and now, I looked around the empty house, surveying the home that would soon be mine.

I had my bare feet resting disobediently on their coffee table, bouncing back and forth while I watched a movie on their huge flat screen, eating a big bowl of popcorn. I was supposed to be hard at work, but I could fit in a movie before the bitch got home.

The plan had worked to perfection. I had played the dumb immigrant role to perfection, and I even turned on the tears when I knew she was about to fire me. Irene acted like a tough, mean bitch, but she had gone soft when it mattered. If she was smart, she would have fired me. But she didn't. Troy talked her out of it. Because he was already falling for me... hard. He just didn't know it yet.

I knew I had to get in the house on a more permanent basis. The way I was working now meant that I saw very little of Mister handsome studly Troy. But getting me in the house gives me all the time in the world to make him mine.

It was a win-win situation all around. I wasn't late because I had to catch a bus. I just hated waking up early. I hated cleaning for this uptight bitch, I hated being her employee, so I did a really shitty job. I ruined her favorite shirts. I made a mess of things. I loved aggravating her. With anyone else, I would have been fired immediately, but because I was dumb, innocent Gabby, she took pity on me. Stupid woman! She would regret it.

She was one of those crazy girls who needed everything in its right place, and it would bug her if things were even slightly off. That's why it was so much fun to annoy her. I knew how to push her buttons, to infuriate her while I played dumb. I was dominating our relationship. Cause I was better than her.

But now, I had moved in to one of the guest rooms. I had brought over all my stuff, and now I was living in a mansion. So my situation was improving immensely. Now I had the house. I just had to get the man. Even though Irene insisted that I take a pay cut in exchange for rent, I knew it would be for the best, because now I could focus all my money on sexy, skimpy, revealing clothes to tempt the man of the house. This made me smile. It was time for the next step of my plan to begin. Unfortunately, that meant actually having to do some work, but if all went to plan, I wouldn't be the one doing all the work for very long.

**********

(Troy)

I was happy to hear that Gabby had picked up the pace as far as work goes. I knew how Irene could be, and I knew she could be impatient and quick to judge, so I was glad that she had decided to give Gabby a chance. And now, Gabby was living here. Gabby brought a unique energy to the house. It was definitely strange to have someone else living in our house, and ironically, it made the sex between me and Irene a bit awkward, at least at first. It wasn't like me and Irene had loud, screaming sex every night, but there's that part of you that wants to keep certain things private, so it felt awkward to have sex with someone else in the house. At first, we kept things quiet, but eventually, we found our groove and resumed the lovemaking we always had. Gabby was on the other side of the house, and she kept to herself in her room, so it became clear she wasn't imposing on us in that sense.

Like I said, Gabby was picking up the pace. She was dusting everything in sight. She was taking care of the laundry and the vacuuming and the cooking. She had a new spring in her step. She even surprised us a few times, as she had gone out, in one of our cars, and purchased our groceries. If she had asked Irene to borrow the car, Irene would have said no, but she went out and just did it, so she kinda showed that she could, so Irene eventually allowed her to take the car regularly to go buy stuff we needed.

She still had her moments where she messed up. She had walked by me and Irene as we were watching TV and she knocked over Irene's glass of wine onto the carpet. In a panic, Gabby tried to clean up the mess. Irene watched her for a few seconds before she exploded.

"No. No. No! You're doing it all wrong! You're rubbing the stain in!" Irene screamed out. She pushed Gabby away and got on her hands and knees above the stain, trying to rub the stain away. I led Gabby into the kitchen, away from Irene, who had gotten into one of her moods. Gabby smiled apologetically to me, and I smiled back, sharing the knowledge we both knew, that when Irene was in one of her moods, it was best to stay away. So me and Gabby just chatted as Irene was on her hands and knees in the other room. She told me how her parents were always so comforting when she messed up. She was playing with her hair cutely as she spoke, emphasizing how innocent she seemed to me.

It was fascinating to watch her come out of her shell. I felt bad for her as we helped her move in, as she only had a few boxes of things to her name. I could tell she felt a bit ashamed of this fact, so I let her know she had free reign to use our stuff in the house. Irene didn't like that I told her that, but I knew that I had to be the one to help bring Gabby out of her shell. Irene would be happy if she stayed in her room whenever she was done working, but that felt so clandestine to me. If she was living here, I wanted her to at least have some benefits. She had been poor all her life, so I was happy to let her experience the good life. It reminded me of when Irene experienced this life the first time, so her wide-eyed awe made me smile.

Having her around the house allowed me to hang out with her more. Before, I only really saw her in the morning and after I got back home. But now that she was around the house, I saw a lot more of her. We had to coax her along a bit, but eventually, she reached the point where she felt comfortable around us while not working. She did insist on cooking, even when she was not on the clock, and I wasn't complaining since her food was amazing.

Irene ended up becoming very busy, as her event schedule picked up. Typically, I never attended those things, but Irene loved hob-nobbing with the elite. So, I would chill at home and relax. And this gave me the opportunity to chill out with Gabby one-on-one. I got to talk to her a little more, and she told me about her family and growing up in Mexico. It was fascinating stuff. I grew to be able to sift through her accent to the point where I had no problem understanding her anymore. We would talk outside by the pool. We would talk while she finished up her work. We even watched movies together on the flat screen. She didn't get to see many movies, so I was happy to let her see some films she had missed. It was fun letting her watch scary movies, and watch her be so jumpy and frightened. The best was watching her in the tense times between scary parts. She was almost shaking she was so tense. I would have the lights out in the room to add to the tension.

Irene would give me a funny look when she saw me and Gabby hanging out, watching movies. But it wasn't like it was a romantic thing or anything like that, and we both knew that. It was hard to view Gabby as a woman. Even though she was the same age as me, she was like my Mexican little sister. Funnily enough, she was born on the same day as me, so me, her, and Irene all were born on the same day. It was freaky.

Anyway, I liked to tease her and bring her out her shell, but it was nothing more than that. But there were a few occasions where I was reminded that Gabby was indeed a woman. She never wore overly revealing clothes, but the clothes she did wear did highlight her body. Her tops tended to be tight, highlighting her large chest while exposing a bit of midriff. And her jeans would be tight, but not overly so, but enough to highlights her legs and butt. And occasionally, she would show off a little bit of cleavage, but nothing ridiculous. But, it was just hard to look at her in that manner. When I looked at her, I didn't think about the fact that she was a beautiful woman. I viewed her as a shy, delicate Mexican girl. Like I said, it was like she was a little sister. I couldn't think about her in a sexual way. I couldn't imagine her having sex. She was just so sweet and shy and good natured.

For example, we were talking by the pool. It was a sunny, hot day. I was sitting at a table with her, drinking lemonade. I could tell she was struggling with the heat.

"You know, you can use the pool anytime." I told her.

"Oh, I don't know. I too busy with work." Gabby said.

"Well, after work. After you're done." I said.

"Oh." she said, looking down, her cheeks glowing with shame. "I don't even own a swimsuit."

I reached into my pocket, removed my wallet, and pulled out some money. I passed it to her.

"Go buy yourself one. A nice one. You've earned it." I told her.

"No. Please. Not necessary." she said.

"I insist." I told her. She nodded at me and took the money I was handing her.

"Thank you." she said, a tear in her eye. I smiled at her. That cute smile of hers made me smile with affection. She was a puppy who had gotten pushed around and beaten down all her life, and for the first time, she was getting some positive reinforcement.

So like I said, she was so sweet and good natured and humble. But every so often, we received a reminder that Gabby was indeed a woman, and that there might be a dark side to her after all.

The first time this happened was when she and I were watching a movie. I was thinking about including Gabby in a prank against Irene. Irene would pay for that candy bar prank. Irene was still a bit frosty towards Gabby, so I thought that including Gabby in a prank would humanize her in the eyes of Irene, and would Irene to view Gabby as a friend as opposed to an employee.

I brought this up to Gabby, to see if she would be interested. Irene knew all my tricks, so I figured getting someone else's ideas for a prank would be for the best. But first, I had to make sure Gabby would be game.

"Gabby, would you be interested in pulling a prank on Irene." I said.

"Prank?" she asked, her eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"A prank, a, uh, practical joke. A trick. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Oh. Si, I understand." Gabby said, nodding.

"Now, I've done a lot of tricks on her, so she knows all my angles. Have you ever pulled a prank? Do you have any ideas?" I asked her. She scrunched up in concentration. "It's gotta be big. I like big pranks." I added. She thought about it for a few moments before speaking up.

"What if... what if we take all of her stuff out of your room, and put it in mine. And we put all of my stuff in your room?" Gabby said.

"Wait, we just flip your stuff and hers?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah. It's... funny prank. Make her think she not in bedroom anymore. Make her think I am." Gabby said.

"Um, I don't know. Seems like she might get the wrong idea." I said, confused at her prank idea. It seemed a bit dark and mean. It wasn't even that funny. Gabby just shrugged her shoulders, as if she didn't understand why this was a bad idea. I kinda let the idea drop after that.

The next incident that occurred that let me know there might be more to Gabby than originally thought was as Irene and I were getting ready for bed. Irene was in her dresser grabbing some clothes as I walked in from the bathroom. As she pulled open her underwear drawer she stepped back.

"Okay, that is not mine." she said.

"What?" I asked, stepping close to her. As I did, she reached gingerly into the drawer, and with two outstretched fingers, she pulled out a teensy, tiny ball of fabric. As she lifted it out and allowed the fabric to hang down, I realized what it was. It was a chocolate brown, lace thong.

"Like I said, not mine." Irene said. One thing about Irene was that she was a staunch feminist. She was all for women's rights and stuff like that, and I was all for that as well. So, due to that, Irene was a no thongs kind of girl. She felt they were exploitive to women. I didn't necessarily feel that strongly about them. To me, it wasn't the underwear that bothered me, it was the women in them. A lot of the high society girls my parents tried to fix me up with. They were the sluts who would wear thongs and let me know in no uncertain terms let me know they were down for anything. So I associated thongs with slutty girls, which added to my confusion. These could only belong to one person.

"Gabby!" Irene called out. A minute later, Gabby padded down the hall to the doorway.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I think these belong to you." Irene said, handing the thong over.

"Oh, uh, sorry." Gabby said, blushing, taking the thong in hand. She glanced at Irene, embarrassed, before she glanced over Irene to glance at me. I looked away, trying to spare her the embarrassment. Gabby walked away, and Irene rolled her eyes as she walked towards the bed.

I had trouble sleeping. Gabby wore thongs? She seemed so sweet and girly. A thong was a thing a slutty girl wore. A nasty girl. Despite her very girlish demeanor, a thong was a very adult thing to wear. Could I have misjudged Gabby in some way? Gabby couldn't be a slut, could she?

The next thing that made me wonder if there was more to Gabby than I originally thought was when I got home after work a few days later. Irene wasn't home, but Gabby was. I found her by the pool. And when I did, my jaw dropped.

She had used the money I gave her to buy a bikini. And it wasn't a cheap, off the rack bikini. The bikini looked high end, almost custom made. It was a golden color, which was set off by her light brown skin. There were two triangular patches, not overly revealing, but because her breasts were so large, a long line of cleavage was left exposed to the world. She was wearing a big pair of sunglasses, making her look like a Hollywood starlet. She was wearing a towel around her waist, which I realized was for the best. Because as I stood behind her, I realized she had a noticeable whale-tail formed by the gold thong she was now wearing.

I couldn't believe it. Gabriella had bought a thong bathing suit. That was a pretty brazen thing to wear, especially around your employers. Most of the high society sluts I knew wouldn't be that brazen. At least she had the towel covering her, but it was still a bit much. Gabby finally noticed me.

"Oh, hola Troy. You like?" Gabby sad, opening up her arms, showing off her bikini clad body, her smooth belly, her cute little belly button, her large breasts packed into a small top.

"Uh, yeah it's nice." I stammered.

"It's not... inappropriate, is it? Mi madre always said to be proud of my body." Gabby said.

"Uh, yeah, it's fine." I replied.

"Thanks for helping me pay for it. It...very expensive, but it looks good, no?" Gabby said, proudly.

"Oh, yeah, it looks good." I told her.

"You... swim now?" she asked.

"Uh, not right now, maybe later." I told her, turning and walking back inside, hearing her toss her towel away and dive smoothly into the water. I didn't want to see my maid's thong clad ass. For the first time, I really noticed that Gabby had the body of a voluptuous woman. A very voluptuous woman.

I could understand her spending money on something nice, as she had never had much. But the strange thing was it seemed like she spent very little. This swimsuit was the first thing that I knew she bought. Maybe she had used the money she had earned through work. Maybe it was from the money I gave her. Maybe both.

Either way, the money that had come from my hard work was spent on the tiny piece of string running down the crack of her ass.

**********

(Irene)

Daniel Kensington was a son of a bitch.

He was a salesman for a company that Troy's company tried to do business with. Dan was a fat, pervy, misogynistic piece of shit, and the only reason Troy put up with him was the fact that he was very good at what he does, and the company he worked with was worth a lot of money, and Troy's company could increase their wealth immensely if they could do work with Dan's. Dan always teased that he wanted to do business, but he always pulled out at the last minute. So every few months, we had to entertain him with a nice dinner. Part of me wondered if he wanted to get in my pants, and if he could, then he would be willing to make a deal. Dan struck me as the type of guy to do business that way. I always dreaded these dinners, but luckily, a lot of the work was taken off my shoulders now that Gabby was here.