Maid to Order, Made for More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,914 Followers

I looked forward, seeing her cute, tiny pussy bared to me again. Just above it, her clean, tight asshole, in between the perfect cheeks of her perfect round ass, her smooth legs standing street, her thong stretched between her thighs, her ruffled skirt framing this vision, the sexiest sight I'd ever seen. She looked back at me, lust and anticipation in her eyes. I fisted my dick, stroking it in anticipation. I brought the head to the outside of her cunt and slapped it against the outside. Grabbing her hips and sneering at her, I began to push.

"Oh, fuck, you're so big!" Gabriella moaned out, in half-pain half-pleasure. I didn't care. I was a beast at this point. This slut was here for my pleasure. I began to push deeper, not slowing down. My head started to roll.

"Fuck, that's tight!" I groaned out, her wet, clutching softness was driving me wild, her juices lubing my cock up for its journey deep inside her. I had to push my hips into her hard, forcing my cock up her tighter than tight pussy.

"Irene's not this tight, is she?" Gabriella moaned out, smiling evilly.

"No! Only a slut like you would have a cunt this tight." I groaned roughly, my cock bottoming out, buried to the root inside her. "Holy fuck, that feels good." I exclaimed. I looked up at her back, at the white string tied up her back, holding her top on, keeping it tight. I grabbed the knot and used it as a handle as I began to drive myself in and out of her.

"Shit!" I screamed, marveling at her tight cunt. I gave her ass a firm slap, causing her to groan as I slid in and out of her.

"You're a little slut, aren't you?" I said, slapping her other cheek. "You used this tight pussy to cross the border, didn't you?" SPANK!

"You have no idea." Gabriella said with a laugh. I loosened the knot on her back as I began to release her from her top, slowly but surely, as I fucked her pussy. Her insanely tight pussy, so hot, so deep, so fucking tight. It was a new experience. It was nothing like Irene.

My mind flashed to my wife. She was so pretty, so funny. I loved her. I truly did. But I was starting to realize she was lacking a few things. Her pussy was kinda loose, especially in comparison to this. Her ass was flat, and her tits were nonexistent. But I loved her. But I had to do this. My body was on autopilot. I had to get this out of my system. I had to fuck Gabriella, this slut, this skank, and then hopefully, I could work things out with Irene.

I loosened the knot, exposing more and more of her sexy back. My dick was almost numb the pleasure was so great. I just drove in and out, again and again. With a flourish, I loosened the knot completely, allowing Gabriella to remove her top, which she did, tossing it away. From this angle, I could not see her huge breasts. I finally pulled out of her sucking cunt, my cock soaked with her juices.

"Stand up. Turn around." I ordered, breathing deep. Teasing me, she ran her hands under her skirt, before letting it fall to the floor, along with her thong, leaving her only wearing her stockings and high heels. She spun around, her hands in her hair, posing like a model.

Holy fucking shit! Gabriella's tits were out of this world. They were huge! So large, so smooth, so perky. They stood out from her chest like a shelf. They were so round! Her nipples were standing proud, begging to be touched. I lunged forward, but she grabbed my wrists, stopping me.

"Uh, uh, lover. Take off those clothes. Let me see that gorgeous body of yours. Then you can have my girls. You can touch them. Squeeze them. Bite them. Fuck them. They will be all yours." Gabriella said.

Angrily, I ripped off my shirt, and my undershirt, I dropped off my pants removed my socks, and finally, ripped off my briefs. Now, I was fully bared to her, completely naked, totally exposed. She admired my fit body, my muscles, my cock. She stepped forward, running her fingers along my cock.

"Nice. Sooo big. So fat. Nice big balls. It's fucking perfect." Gabriella said. She removed her hand from me, stepped back, and fell back onto my marital bed.

"Take me. Make me yours for good." Gabriella said, spreading her legs lewdly, baring her sweet pussy to me. With a slight swagger, I stepped forward, climbed onto the bed, and kneeled between her legs. Her huge tits were standing proud on her chest, nipples pointing skyward, begging for my attention. She looked up at me, daring me to act. I fell forward, my bare chest pressed against hers, my lips biting at her nick, sucking and kissing her. I brought my hands between us and finally filled my hands with my maid's huge boobs. I gave them a firm squeeze, causing me to groan into her neck. They felt so fucking good! Holy shit! I had never had my hands on a pair of big breasts. Feeling their soft, smooth flesh pouring through my fingers, her hard nipples in my palms. It was incredible. I couldn't get enough.

Gabriella reached between and grabbed my dick in her tiny hand, stroking it and pointing it at her soaked cunt. As soon as I felt her puffy, girlish lips against my dick head, I began to push.

"Uhhhhhh, damn, that's so fucking good." I groaned quietly. My hands full of giant breasts, my cock buried in a tight, wet cunt. Bliss. I began to slowly drive into her. I trailed down with my mouth, licking down her chest, down her soft breast, until her hard nipple entered my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks, sucking hard at her huge breast as I drove my fat cock in and out of her. I used both hands to cup her breast, trying to force as much of her breast into my mouth. I bit. I licked. I sucked. I licked around her smooth areola and nibbled at the nipple with my teeth. Gabriella pressed her breasts together, which allowed me to move my face between them, smothering myself in their warm softness. I pulled away and moved to her other nipple, and as I did, I glanced down at her small cunt wrapped around my large dick, stretched to the max. She was taking all of my cock without complaint. She was a good slut.

Her legs wrapped around me, her smooth stockings rubbing against my ass. She brought her mouth to my ear and began to whisper.

"I know you still feel guilty. It's okay. Just keep fucking me hard. Just like that. Yeah. Fuck that guilt away. I want you to take all that guilt. That loyalty to your wife. The image of the man you think you are. I want you to take all of those feelings, combine them, and shoot them all deep into my cunt. I want you to cum deep inside me. I want to make you a new man. The man you truly are deep down. Okay? I want you to fuck me harder than you ever did Irene. I want to free you from your guilt. Your fear. Once you cum inside me, I want all of that shit gone. I want you to be a new man. I want you to accept the fact that you want me. You want me to be your whore, forever and ever. Okay? I want you to keep fucking me. Hard. Don't stop. Just like that. Don't ever stop! I want you to cum inside me. Make me your bitch. Empty those big balls inside me. Then I want you to fill them up, and empty them inside me again. I don't want you to give any more cum to Irene. I want it all for me. This cock. Those balls. That cum. It all belongs to me now. Got it? You don't have to say anything. Just keep fucking me, and cum inside me. Shoot all that tasty, sticky cum deep inside me. That will tell me everything I want to know. Just keep going. Fuck me hard." Gabriella finished, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

I was pure beast at this point. A fucking, cursing, rutting beast. Her words invaded my head, burying themselves deep in my mind, imprinting themselves in me. Changing me.

Gabriella palmed my ass, assisting me in driving into her. I smirked down at her, ripped her hands off of me, scooped her knees in the crooks of my arms, bringing her ankles to my shoulders. I bent her over, bringing her legs around her head, and I began to piledrive into her, driving the whole length of my throbbing cock into her, our skin slapping together, reverberating around the house. I drove into her as hard as I could, bouncing on the bed, and she just took it, like a cheap fucking whore.

"Oh, like that. Fuck me! Fuck me! Do me you sick fuck! Fuck your maid! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! CUM INSIDE ME! DO IT! I'M CUMMING. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKK!" Gabriella screamed. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, driving me over the edge.

"SHIT! YOU SLUT! TAKE MY CUM! TAKE IT YOU WHORE!" I yelled, burying myself all the way inside her as cum exploded from my cock, firing into her burning cunt. It felt like I was in pain the pleasure was so great. I just kept cumming. I kept driving into her, driven by some primordial need to make sure my cum was in as deep as possible. We clenched together, riding out these hard orgasms.

After what felt like hours but was probably only minutes, her legs fell to the bed, and I rolled off of her, my dick covered in our juices. We laid there for a long time, catching out breath, regaining our strength, our sweat soaking the sheets. And despite being naked in bed with Gabriella, my thoughts were of Irene.

I just had the greatest sexual experience of my life with this skank, this evil woman. Irene would never be able to give me an experience close to this. She was too prudish to be a wildcat like Gabriella. We had a good sex life, but this was a new experience. This was a whole new world. I had never fucked a slut before. Is this what fucking a slut could give you? Were all sluts this incredible in bed? I don't know if I could give this up.

I looked at Gabriella. Her long smooth legs. Her tight little pussy, now leaking my cum. Her smooth, flat belly. Her giant, mountainous breasts. Her gorgeous, model like face. I could not do much better than this. Gabriella was right. She was wasting time cleaning. Her talents truly lied in the bedroom. When someone is as talented at something as she was at fucking, she should be doing little else. She should be in sexual bliss constantly. I now understood what she was saying. Some women were built to fuck. And some were built to clean. And thanks to Gabriella, I knew where the line was drawn. I knew what side Gabriella fit on. And unfortunately, I now knew where my wife fit in.

I loved Irene. I really did. But I had experienced the other side of the equation. I saw how the other side lived. For the first time in my life, I made a choice not buffered by what society would say. I made a choice with full knowledge that it would hurt someone. Someone I loved dearly. But I still did it. I fucked another woman. I cheated on my wife. With our maid! What kind of man was I? Had Gabriella awakened something inside me? The dormant cheating asshole hidden beneath my friendly façade? Gabriella had pushed me to fuck her, and this led to one of the greatest experiences of my life. The old me would never make such a rash decision. But she had tempted me, molded me, changed me to be a new type of man.

I had been selfless all my life. I always made choices that helped others ahead of myself. I had given back, I had married a girl from a poor family as opposed to a high society slut my parents wanted me to marry. Even though they were hotter. Even though they were sexier. I was selfless and married a regular girl, a girl outside my social circle. A girl most would consider below me. I worked hard to be my own man, even though I didn't have to. I was already set for life. I tortured myself under some weird sense of guilt? Gabriella was right. What was wrong with enjoying the gifts I was given? It would be offensive not to. Today, for the first time, I had made one selfish decision, and I came harder than I ever had before. I had earth-shattering sex. One selfish decision led to unimaginable pleasure. What if I made up for lost time? What if I made up for all those selfless decisions? What if I started making selfish choices? What if I went along with the things my body clearly wanted? It would help me, it would help Gabriella, a woman extremely talented and someone who had proved to fit right in with the women in my social circle. The only one hurt by this choice would be Irene.

I had given Irene so much already. I had shown her this life, even though she did not belong. And I still loved her, but I knew I was moving away from being saddled to her into a new life. With Gabriella. My slut. My whore. My savior. She had shown me the light.

But how do I let Irene off? How do I let her know? And then the answer came to me. I looked at Gabriella, and she looked at me, her gorgeous face blissed out and serene.

"You were right. You were so right." I told her.

"I know." she said.

"That prank you suggested before? On Irene? It's perfect." I said.

"I knew you'd come around." Gabriella said. I meant what I said. The prank was beautiful. The prank war between me and her had escalated from small pranks to the big-time. From innocent jokes to full out, kinda mean, possibly dangerous pranks. But this, this was the prank to end all pranks. A final, decisive prank. A prank that would get me out of my marriage, out of those commitments, and into an arrangement much more beneficial to me. I would be getting the awesome sex I needed, the sex I had earned. Gabriella's talents would be used where they belonged, in the bedroom... with me. And Irene's talents wouldn't be wasted. No more bothering with her in the bedroom. That woman could clean a mean dish. She could vacuum well. Why waste her talents? She would be the perfect maid. And that way, I wouldn't leave her in poverty. She can be exposed to the life she loves, but she wouldn't be truly in it. Just where she fit in the equation. Now Gabriella, she would slide in perfectly into the high life. This prank was dark, sure. It was mean. But in a dark, twisted, cosmic way, it was fucking hilarious.

"Can you pull it off?" I asked her.

"Don't worry baby. I got it all worked out." Gabriella said, leaning over and kissing me softly. We made out softly for the next few minutes, as she pressed herself against me, her soft breasts pushing into my side. She reached down with one hand and began to stroke me, trying to get me hard again. She kissed her way down my neck, down my chest, down my abs, getting closer to my cock. She crawled down, pointed my dick at her mouth, and opened wide. In one smooth motion, she inhaled my dick.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned softly, putting my hand on top of her head, patting her head approvingly as my dick got hard again. She bobbed on my cock, soaking it with her spit, her magic tongue working wonders. "My God, Gabriella. You can suck a dick." she was inhaling my shaft, sucking hard. I could feel her drool, soaking it.

"It's gonna need to be nice and sloppy where it's going." Gabriella said. This caused my dick to throb, regaining its previous hardness. This went on for a few minutes. Finally, she pulled away from my spit soaked dick and planted a sweet kiss on the tip,

"You were right about everything. I need to be more selfish. I need to take what I want." I said.

"Are you gonna take that info I gave you." she asked.

"Yes! I'll take my chances." I told her. That info would double my wealth, like she had said. It was worth the risk.

"Are you gonna take my ass now?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes!" I said.

"See what being selfish gets you." she said with a laugh, pulling away from me and getting on all fours. I got up behind her, on my knees. I reached forward and peeled her cheeks apart, making her asshole front and center in my vision. She looked at me, seeing what I would do. Sneering at her, I leaned forward and ran my tongue up her ass crack, showing no fear as I ran my tongue over her cute asshole.

"Uhhh, that's what I like. Right there. Lick my ass, you dirty fuck!" Gabriella moaned. I licked her ass over and over again, making sure her asshole was nice and soaked. Once I was satisfied, I leaned straight up behind her.

I slapped her ass as I got in place. I slapped my wet dick against her cute asshole, put my hands in place, and began to push. She closed her eyes as she focused on letting my dick inside her. I had to push hard, harder than I thought possible, and finally, her tight asshole opened up and wrapped around the tip of my cock, smothering it.

"AHH!" she yelled out, either in pain or pleasure. Who cares?

"Fuck!" I yelled out. I had never had my dick in a girl's ass before. I was only tip deep, but I already knew this would be an incredible experience. I reached forward, grabbed Gabriella's long hair, and wrapped it around my hand, creating a handle as I pulled back, pulling her head so it was straight up, facing forward. With my other hand bracing myself on her firm ass, I began to push.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Gabriella moaned, the last moan clearly one of pure pleasure. This bitch loved having a fat dick halfway up her ass. And I would go deeper. I would not be satisfied until I was balls deep inside her. I just kept forcing my dick deeper inside her. Deeper and deeper.

"Your ass feels amazing!" I said, tense from the pleasure. Her ass was so fucking tight! I exhaled as I felt my balls slap her pussy. She looked back at me, her eyes full of sexual heat. I pulled my hips back, slowly removing my cock from her ass, leaving just the tip inside, then I pulled her hair hard, slapped her ass, and drove into.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Gabriella moaned.

"You like that, bitch!" I said, slapping her ass hard, a sneer on my face.

"That fat fuck Dan couldn't handle my ass. He cried like a girl. But not you. You're a real man!" Gabriella said.

"That's right. Only a man like me could tame this ass?" I said, driving into her as she drove back at me, desiring a rough ass fuck.

"Fuck my ass! Make it yours! Make it your territory!" Gabriella groaned. I removed my hand from her ass, reached forward, ran it across her sweaty belly, and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it roughly, pinching her nipple.

I drove into her, harder and harder, harder than I thought she could take, but she kept her ass up like a trooper. I leaned forward across her sweaty back, pulled her face roughly to mine, and kissed her, our mouths bumping off each other as I drove into her. Finally, I drove Gabriella down so her belly was on the bed, but she kept her eyes pointed upward, allowing me to piledrive her into the bed. She was screaming out in a near constant moan. I powered into her harder as I felt the end coming.

"Your ass is so fucking good! Take my cum, whore!" I moaned. I roared like a beast as I drove her into the bed and filled her ass with my spunk. I pulled my cock out of her demolished asshole and stared at it, eager to see the damage I had done. Her ass gaped before coming to a close, preventing my cum from escaping. I fell to the bed next to her, near fucked out of energy.

We gasped like we had just run a marathon. Gabriella eventually rolled over to face me. She got on her knees, a familiar position for her, and grabbed my dick in her hand, and stroked it to a semi-hardness. Smiling at me like a Cheshire cat, she began to lick my cock like a lollipop.

"Now, we have a few hours before the wife comes home." Gabriella started. "We could either rest and let her find us curled up in bed together, or... we could keep going, and let her catch us in the throes of passion. Either way, she will be catching us together. It's your choice which option sounds more... fun." Gabriella said, causing us both to laugh.

**********

(Irene)

I noticed something amiss as soon as I got home. The hour was late, I was still dressed in my nice dress, eager to get in my PJ's and curl up in bed. But something was off. Stuff didn't look right. There was dust on the drawers, dirty dishes in the sink, and things seemed out of place. That stupid bitch Gabby. I thought she had come along, but just like that, she had reverted to her old ways. I might have to go up to her room and wake her up. I had to stop myself from fixing these mistakes as I walked. I set my bag down and walked past the dinner table. I noticed a strange puddle on it. I dipped my finger in it, brought it to my nose sniffed it. Not finding the smell objectionable, I put it in my mouth. It had a unique taste, but a familiar taste. I couldn't put my finger on what it was though. It made me think of college, for some reason.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,914 Followers