Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 07

Story Info
Ann Explores Public Sex.
8k words
4.5
463
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* ----------------------------------------------------------*/

The characters in this story are fictional, consenting and adults (over 18)

Story Overview

Ann is a rural mail carrier and has been for 8 years.

Ann is a beautiful 25-year-old woman. She grew up in a very small town called Pine Island, where she still lives. Ann has long, shiny black hair, big brown eyes, and a beautiful figure that attracts many admirers.

Ann has recently met Luke and Martin, two men with God-like bodies from the farm at the end of her mail route. After a few rounds of mind-bending sex, Ann decided to move in with the twin brothers, and live with them full time.

PLEASE READ - Last Chapter Recap and Update

We fast-forward a few weeks to mid-summer. Ann has moved in with the twin brothers and the sex has been plentiful and breathtaking. With each new encounter, Ann's confidence builds, removing almost every remnant of negative body image.

Ann convinced the twins to broadcast their sex sessions on pay-to-watch on the internet. The profits have been surprising. Ann is becoming an avid exhibitionist. In fact, she has outfitted her mail-truck with sophisticated streaming equipment that allows her to engage with her fans while she delivers the mail.

Ann has helped Barb get up and running with her own broadcasting equipment. Ann enjoys watching Barb learn to be successful showing off her hot body to her growing fan base online. She hasn't seen Jerry since she blew him last week, but she's been thinking about stopping by again and doing another show.

/* -------------------------------------------------------------------*/

Early Morning on the Farm

It's 5 a.m., Ann woke up horny. She fears that masturbating online for her fans isn't going to scratch her itch. Fortunately, she has hot twin brothers she can use anytime she wants for just this reason. Ann walks down the hall and peaks into Luke's room. He is sleeping on his side, naked, with the covers kicked off around his legs. The window is open and the cool morning air blows in gently as the sun rises on the horizon.

Ann crawls into bed, and slowly takes Luke's flaccid cock into her mouth.

"Who wouldn't want to be awakened with a blowjob," she thought.

She gently sucked on Luke's cock until it started to grow in her mouth. She loved the feeling of a soft cock growing in her mouth; it meant she had surprised her victim.

"Wow, Ann, this is nice," Luke said softly as she woke him with her mouth, "I'm hungry too, let me return the favor, climb on top."

Ann gladly moved into a 69 position on top of Luke. Her plan had worked, Luke always wanted to eat her when he had the chance. Ann and Luke quietly pleasured each other In the dim glow of the morning sunrise. This is exactly what Ann needed.

"I could wake up like this every day," Luke moaned before he returned his tongue to Ann's labia.

"Next time, you can wake me," Ann moaned while she enjoyed Luke's skillful tongue.

Ann let herself drift away, thinking about how nice it would be to have Luke wake her by eating her pussy and her ass. She had only experienced it a handful of times and she wondered why more guys didn't do it.

"Don't they realize that I will repay them multiple times over?" she wondered, "When you wake a woman that way, she thinks about pleasuring her man the rest of the day."

Luke brought Ann back into the moment when he moved up inserted his tongue in her ass.

"Oh, not fair," Ann moaned, then she took Luke balls deep in a race to see who could make the other orgasm first.

Luke was working his finger inside Ann's pussy while he ate her ass. Ann was holding her composure until Luke's finger locked onto her g-spot. With his tongue in her ass, and her g-spot under assault, Ann knew she was going lose the battle. She knew that Luke would cum harder if he knew that she was already in the throes of orgasm.

"Luke," Ann whispered in broken breath.

Luke knew exactly what that meant, he moved immediately to Ann's clit and started to gently suck, flicking his tongue lightly over her button at the same time. In a few seconds, Ann's first wave hit, causing her to spasm. Luke gently grabbed her ass cheeks and held on as she rode his face through her orgasm.

Ann was covering Luke's face with her juices as the orgasm she woke up needing was now fully upon her. Luke continued his ministrations, carefully reading Ann's reactions. Ann loved Luke's expertise, it didn't hurt that it was packaged in a god-like body adorned with an 8-inch cock.

Ann recovered enough to remember she had her own job to do. She started taking long strokes, driving Luke's cock into her throat. She continued deepthroating Luke as her orgasm extended, she was getting exactly what she needed. Luke was now lifting his hips off the bed, helping Ann take his cock deep with every stroke. Ann knew that this meant that Luke was getting close.

"Jesus, Ann, you're incredible," Luke moaned, "I can't hold on much longer."

Ann wanted to feel Luke explode in her mouth, she couldn't wait to taste him. The sound of Ann's throat against Luke's dick was the only sound in the quiet, sunrise scene. She felt Luke pull back from her pussy, meaning he was getting ready to cum.

Without saying a word, Luke's body started to spasm. Ann throated his cock to maximize his pleasure. She felt Luke's cock throb as he unloaded dose after dose of semen into her throat. Ann orgasmed again when she felt herself swallow. She didn't know why, but swallowing almost always brought her to orgasm.

As the room brightened from the sunrise, Ann relaxed on top of Luke with his cock still in her mouth. She nursed the last few drops from him as he continued to lick her from below. It was a wonderful way to come down from the peak of orgasm. No rush, just sheer pleasure.

Ann let Luke's spent cock fall from her mouth and said, "Same time tomorrow."

"Yes, please, beautiful," Luke whispered.

"Don't tell Martin about this," Ann said, "I just like to do this with you."

"Why would I tell him," Luke answered, "That guy is always in fuck mode. He's a wild man."

"Every once in a while, a girl wants the wild man," Ann laughed, "but this was exactly what I needed."

Luke and Ann headed for the shower together. As Ann was leaving the bathroom, Martin passed her in the hallway.

"Good morning, fine lady," Martin said cheerfully, "Did I hear you sneaking around this morning before sunrise."

"Not me," Ann clarified, "we must have field mice."

Martin scratched his head and headed in to take a shower.

Ann decided to wear a nearly translucent white yoga ensemble to work. The bottoms were short booty shorts, and the top was a crop top. Once she was dressed, she headed downstairs to grab breakfast and head out the door.

"What have we here?" Martin said, with a tone of excitement, "I guess we're comfortable wearing see-through clothes to work now?"

Luke looked up and did a double take.

"Wow," Luke gasped, "that doesn't leave anything to the imagination. Are you sure you want to wear that to work."

"I only wear it until I am out on my route, then I take it off," Ann explained, shrugging off the concern.

"There's going to be so much wood in the post office, they're going to have to rename it the lumber yard," Martin joked, "Seriously, Ann, this is out there even for you."

"You conservative farm boys forget that I work in the big city," Ann laughed, "they are used to fashionistas like me."

"Population 900 isn't a city, darling," Martin scoffed.

"Martin, let's have bail money ready just in case," Luke chimed in.

"Hey, in 10 years, I won't be able to wear this," Ann argued, "might as well let everyone enjoy this body in its prime."

"We'll be here with bail ready just in case," Luke shouted, as Ann walked out the front door.

Ann's Wardrobe gets a Reaction

Ann pulled into the depot and popped out of her car. As she walked in the depot and made her way to her desk, the entire depot went quiet. Everyone was watching her as she moved about the office preparing to depart on her route. Ann just met their gazes with a smile, enjoying the massive amount of attention she received.

She noticed that other woman sneered when she looked their way. Married men did their best to look away. Some tried to catch a glimpse if they thought they wouldn't get caught. Single men leered; some wore goofy smiles, others blushed, and the perverts donned creepy smiles.

Ann finished loading her truck and made her way to Pine Island Coffee for her regular iced coffee. As she walked into the coffee shop she was greeted with a look of shock from Gene, the owner who treated Ann like a niece.

"Good morning, Gene," Ann said, in her usual cheerful way while grabbing her coffee off the counter.

"Good morning, dear," Gene replied, "Are you working today or going to yoga?"

"I'm working," Ann answered, "I just like to be comfortable at work."

"Well, it's clear that you have been working hard on your figure," Gene said, tactfully, "By the way, your old flame Jim Brand is over there with his new girl."

Gene nodded toward the couple in the booth midway back in the café.

"Maybe I should say, hello," Ann replied, "it's been a while, we're all friends now."

Ann walked back to the booth and delighted at Jim's expression as their eyes met. He couldn't help himself, he let his eyes ravish Ann's body from head to toe.

"Hey Jim," Ann said casually, "is this your new girlfriend?

Jim's girlfriend looked up unamused and answered, "We're not engaged yet if that's what you're wondering."

"Ann, this is Becky," Jim said awkwardly, "we met through mutual friends."

Ann reached out to shake Becky's hand. Becky responded mechanically and then took a sip of her coffee.

Becky was blonde with a milky complexion. There was really nothing remarkable about her; she seemed like the perfect farmer's wife.

"So, are you still at the post office? Or are you teaching yoga now?" Jim asked, again looking up and down Ann's pert body. His gaze slowing as it passed her breasts and crotch.

"Still at the post office," Ann clarified, "I just wanted to say hello. I should get out on the route so my deliveries are on time."

"Well, it was fantastic seeing you again," Jim said.

"Yes, thanks so much for stopping over," Becky said smugly.

Ann turned and walked seductively toward the door. She knew Jim would be watching her perfect ass through her see-through white yoga shorts.

"You had your chance, dickhead," Ann whispered under her breath, "your loss."

Ann jumped in her truck, organized her cockpit, and headed out for the country. She knew that she would be naked and broadcasting in less than a half hour. She reached the edge of town and merged onto the freeway. As soon as she was on the freeway, she decided to go topless to add a little excitement to the morning.

As she rolled down the highway with her big tits swinging, Ann fired up her webcams and started streaming to her fans. She was horny as hell today, even after her morning session with Luke. Ann could barely wait to get to her first rural road so she could remove her yoga shorts and insert her mobile vibrator. That way at least her fans could start sending her vibrations through the app.

Ann laughed at truckers who blared their loud horns when they saw the topless mail lady speeding down the highway. She loved the attention and wanted more of it. Her mind was racing, she was getting bored of just broadcasting herself naked delivering mail. She wanted to give her audience more today.

Finally, she made her turn onto route 6 and immediately pulled over to remove her yoga shorts and insert her mobile vibrator. She spent a few minutes checking in on Barb, the hot woman that Ann hooked up with and then helped become an online beauty like herself. She was happy to see Barb's audience growing consistently. She also checked on her hung black friend, Jerry. He was not on-line today. Ann knew she would visit Jerry again; it was just a matter of time.

Ann Fantasizes About Sex In Public

"Good morning, everyone!" Ann greeted her online fans, "who's looking for a little more excitement than usual?"

She watched as her screen filled with enthusiastic thumbs up, and comments like "Fuck Yeah".

"I'm thinking about doing something more daring today," Ann continued, "Something risky, like sex in public."

Again, her audience went wild with comments and positive emojis. Ann thought about a place that was public enough to be exciting, but not so public that she'd end up getting caught and losing her job. She thought about the old grain elevator that was about 100 yards off the main freeway. It had multiple entry and exit roads in case they had to make a quick escape.

Ann figured that drivers from the freeway would get a good view of her performance without being able to identify her. She wondered who she could find to perform with her. She knew that Martin was always horny and willing to do crazy shit as long as he got to empty his balls. She sent a text to gauge his interest.

Ann: "Wanna Fuck?"

Martin: "Always Baby!"

Ann: "In Public?"

Martin: "Serious? Fukn Hot!, Where?"

Ann: "Old grain elevators off the freeway at Noon."

Martin: "Good spot. Gonna be on cam?"

Ann: "Y"

Martin: "I get half the tips."

Ann: "No Way!"

Martin: "Then I want your ass..."

Ann was horny as hell. Martin always wanted to fuck her ass and she wouldn't let him. She worried that if she let Martin have her that way, Luke would think less of her. Today, however, she was so horny that she was seriously considering Martin's terms.

Ann: "U bring lube?"

Martin: "Yes, and handcuffs"

Ann: "?"

Martin: "Audience will love it"

"This fucker is truly a wild man," Ann said to herself, "I'm so fucking horny, I'm actually considering this."

Ann: "Bring a blindfold"

Martin: "!!"

Martin: "So you'll do it?"

Ann: "Don't say a word!"

Martin: "Fuck Yeah!"

"What the hell have I done," Ann said to herself. Then she decided to tell he audience about her plan.

"O.K. Everyone," Ann announced, "We have a special show planned for you at noon today."

Ann continued her route, making the rest of her morning deliveries. Her camera was on and her audience watched as she rode, naked, across the countryside making her deliveries and letting them watch her from various angles inside the truck. It seemed like every day she was looking for new ways to push her limits of exhibitionism.

Today's noon meeting would move her into a new realm. She could hardly control her excitement as she thought about letting Marin sodomize her right out in the open with her on-line audience tuning in. Ann was pretty sure that passing cars and trucks would be able to see her well enough to realize what she was doing, but not well enough to identify her by seeing her face.

"Fifteen minutes until the big show," Ann declared, looking into the camera, and addressing her audience, "You're not going to want to miss this one. It's my most outrageous show yet."

Ann's hands were shaking with excitement as she turned on to Old Mill Road, the road that led to the 4 large grain elevators just off the highway. As she pulled into the large parking lot, she was relieved to see that the place was vacant just as she expected. She pulled her truck up next to the elevators and waited there for Martin.

The Show Begins

"Ok everyone, I'm waiting for one of my farm boy roommates to join me," Ann told her audience, "You're going to love the way he looks. Tall, handsome, and hung!"

Ann listened to the tips roll in and tried to read the wall of comments that were streaming in asking about the show. As usual, Ann had been playing with herself in front of her audience all morning. She had given herself at least two orgasms and she was still horny as she had ever been. As she waited for Martin, she spread her legs for the camera and started to play with herself once again.

Ann heard the tips flow as her audience watched her masturbate in her mail truck. She loved to show off for her fans, especially when she knew she was just getting started. Ann let her fingers slip inside and find her g-spot. She had worked herself up and wanted to sneak in one more release before Martin arrived.

Because of her aroused state, it didn't take much for Ann to push herself over the edge. She felt her orgasm build and knew that she was about to convulse and spasm as she brought herself to orgasm again. In the distance, she could hear a loud motorcycle running through the gears. She knew that sound to be Martin's Harley. Knowing that she was about to let him have her in the most lustful way pushed her over the edge.

Ann's body shook and spasmed as she moaned and writhed inside her mail truck.

"Ding, Ding," Ann heard the sound of tips piling in as her audience watched her bring herself to orgasm.

"Oh Fuhhck," Ann moaned as her orgasm continued, "I can't wait to get fucked in public."

Ann had let the cat out of the bag. Now her audience knew that she was going to put on a public sex show for them. They just didn't know it was going to be an anal public sex show. Ann was just coming down from her orgasm when Martin pulled his Harley up next to her mail truck. Martin's eyes were as wide as saucers when he climbed off his bike and approached her truck.

"Holy shit, mail lady," Martin said, looking inside the truck, "This is quite a setup you have here."

"Everyone, this is farm boy," Ann explained to her audience, "he's one of my studly roommates."

Ann lifted the camera and pointed it in Martin's direction.

"Hi," Martin said, looking into the camera and then smiling over at Ann.

"O.K. everyone," Ann started, "we're going to take a short break to set up our gear, then we'll start the show in five minutes."

Ann paused her broadcast show she could move the cameras and get on the same page with Martin.

"Help me move these cameras," Ann said to Martin.

"So, we're going to do it right her in the open for all the world to see?" Martin said smiling, "You're one crazy mail lady!"

"Yeah, we're going to make a fortune in tips," Ann said, "Did you bring the supplies?"

"Sure did. No blindfold or handcuffs, I didn't want Luke getting suspicious," Martin confirmed, "I suggest we point one camera toward the road so your audience can see how close we are to the highway."

"Great idea," Ann said, "then maybe you can just hold the other one to give the audience your point of view. We'll put the wide-angle camera on the tripod and let you hold the other."

Ann and Martin set up the shot, then discussed how the shoot would go.

"I want you naked, just like me," Ann said, "then I'll start by blowing you until you are ready. As soon as you're ready, we move right to anal, I don't want to push our luck with extended foreplay."

"You know I'm not one for foreplay," Martin laughed, "besides, I'm pretty hard already just looking at that naked ass of yours."

Ann turned and wiggled for Martin and then laughed as he watched. She then went to her laptop and restarted her broadcast.

The Show Goes Live

"We're all set up, everyone," Ann started, "As you can see we are just about 100 yards off the freeway and we're both naked."

"Ding, Ding," Tips started to flood in.

"My roommate, A.K.A 'Farm Boy', is going to use his big 8-inch cock on me right here in the great outdoors. First I'm going to suck him until he's rock hard, then he's going to fuck me in the ass!"