Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trucker man continued to hold Ann down on his snake while he drowned her with ball juice.

"Swallow it all," he groaned, "you walk around naked, I know you like it."

Ann was literally being force-fed trucker man's seed. He held her head down as his balls blasted rope after rope of hot cum into her mouth faster than she could swallow it. Cum started draining from the sides of her mouth as her attempts to absorb it all were over run.

"Daddy hasn't cum in a long time," trucker man laughed, "breathe when you can, because there's more coming."

Ann couldn't believe the amount of semen this freak produced. Somehow, his giant load pushed her over the edge and her own orgasm hit. Ann moaned onto the big man's cock as her body shook with orgasm. Trucker man saw her spasming and released her head. Ann pulled off, but the man was still shooting.

Ann's face was getting covered in cum for the second time in her life on the same day. She couldn't believe the irony, but she didn't care because she was deep into her own orgasm.

Trucker man stroked his fat cock until it stopped erupting. When he was finished, Ann's face was even more covered than it was when she arrived. She looked into the camera to give her audience a full view of her condition. The tips were flowing in almost as quickly as trucker man filled her mouth.

"I guess we now know what was in those huge balls," Ann mumbled through her cum covered face, "I bet twice this much, or more is sitting in my stomach right now."

"You sucked Daddy's cock like a pro, pretty lady," trucker man laughed, "Now I can concentrate on driving again."

"I've got to get cleaned up and get back to work," Ann said, "can you help me to the bathroom, I have cum in my eyes."

"Of course," trucker man said, hopping out of the truck and taking Ann's hand.

Ann climbed out slowly and let the big man guide her back into the restroom to clean her face for a second time. The big man turned on the warm water for her and helped her get to the sink. Ann bent down and started to splash the warm water onto her face to remove the first layer of cum. The big man's cum was sticky so Ann started to scrub a little harder to remove the remaining layers on her face and neck.

Trucker Man Makes a Sneak Attack

As she scrubbed, she felt something pushing against her vulva. It felt almost round, like a baseball. She reached for a paper towel to dry her face so she could see what was happening. As she did, she felt herself pop open to let the ball inside.

"What the fuck?" Ann said, looking over her shoulder at the smiling stranger, "I didn't say you could fuck me!"

"You can't bend over naked in front of a man and not expect him to shove it in," the big man replied, "I should have told you that I'm a multi-cummer."

Trucker man started to take strokes into Ann while she was bent over the counter. She stood up abruptly and grabbed his cock, pulling it from her pussy.

"I need to get back to work," Ann scolded, "you shouldn't have done that."

"You just blew me in front of the entire internet," trucker man scoffed, "I just assumed you'd want more."

"Well, it was fun, but I really do need to go," Ann said calmly as she released the big man's cock from her grasp.

Ann watched the big man get dressed and then returned to the sink to finish cleaning her face. Five minutes later, she walked to her mail truck alone. As she made her way to her truck, she was startled by the loud blast from the horn of a semi-truck in the lot. She looked up to see a different trucker leering at her through his windshield; his door was starting to open.

Ann quickly got into her truck, started it, and spun the wheels in reverse. She knew she had to get out of there before she ended up blowing the entire staff of yellow freight. Once on the highway, Ann looked down at her tip total. Trucker man's blowjob earned her another sixteen-hundred bucks. This public sex thing was a profitable racket.

She was safely on Route 11 now, making her final stops. She couldn't believe it, but she was still horny. She had been penetrated in every hole in her body, and she was still thinking about public sex. Ann was also thrilled about all the money she just made.

Her job at the post office paid her roughly four thousand a month. She made almost seven thousand in just one day. At this rate, if she fucked guys in public every day, she'd be making a couple million per year. Martin was right, she should quit her job and do this full time. She decided to discuss it with the boys over dinner tonight.

Ann continued down Route 11, delivering mail naked. It was a fateful day that caused her to discover a lot about herself and her potential new business. She couldn't wait to discuss her new business plan with her roommates.

To Be Continued...