Make a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it?

His membership card just needed to be swiped at the door, nobody was going to check it. He always had a clearer head after a workout, maybe that's what he needed right now. A sense of normalcy might actually help. Though there was one big hurdle he would have to overcome.

He glanced down at his new body, his naked breasts hung heavy on his chest and to his surprise, he could actually feel a twinge in his back from the weight. He couldn't exactly go to the gym wearing his usual singlet and shorts. Didn't he buy Mary-Anne a set of workout gear for Christmas? A quick glance at their shared wardrobe had revealed she hadn't taken most of her things. She must be planning to return for them soon. Perfect. Mary-Anne was a late sleeper, he could go to the gym and be back in time to confront her when she inevitably returned for her stuff.

After sorting through a number of outfits he finally found the workout gear he'd bought her. Still sitting in the bag, tags attached. He huffed, these were from some of the top designers of women's sportswear, they hadn't been cheap and she hadn't even bothered to try them. He held up the outfit with a grimace, hot pink and white had seemed like the obvious choice at the time. Now that he was faced with the prospect of wearing the outfit himself though, he wished he'd gone for something less flamboyant. The ensemble consisted of a pair of hot pink yoga pants, a white sports bra, matching socks and sneakers. It might not fit perfectly; he could tell the bra might be a little tight on his new breasts but it would be better than wearing his usual clothes.

Wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible he wiggled his hips out of the boxers and kicked them to the side. Ripping the tag off the pants he moved to step into them only to realise he'd forgotten something crucial. Underwear. He only had boxers and he sure as hell wasn't going to wear any panties Mary-Anne left behind. He had no choice but to go commando. He'd be lying if he didn't admit the idea excited him ever so slightly. Carefully he stepped into the pants and began to pull them up his body, the soft material hugged the curve of his thighs, eventually coming to ride low on his hips. Despite the loss of most of his muscle mass with the change he was glass to see the V of his abs was still slightly visible. His midriff was exposed, smooth stomach on display for all to see. The fabric was skin-tight, it did nothing to hide the round shape of his ass and hips, if anything they somehow accentuated it, with fascination he twisted and turned, trying to see from every angle. At least that damn wish had ensured he was just as hot as a woman as he had been as a man.

With the pants fitting snuggly he reached for the sports bra, struggling for a moment to get his arms through the tight material before stretching it over his bust. The material was soft, but just thick enough that his nipples wouldn't show through too much at least. Which was fortunate as the brush of fabric across them sent a slight tickling sensation across his skin, causing them to harden. Doing his best to diligently ignore the sensations he adjusted the support band and let it snap into place. His boobs were immediately pressed upwards, cleavage pressing up against his clavicle. Joe wasn't about to pretend he knew anything about bra sizes but it was clear this one was a size too small for him. As he took in his reflection in the bedroom mirror, he could see the full shape of his tits outlines by the fabric as it stretched to its limit. Fortunately, the tightness meant they had enough support to stop that twinge of pain in his back.

Curios, he jumped, watching as the mounds bounced and jiggled even after the rest of his body stopped moving, his ass moved the same way. Desire coiled inside him but he stamped it down. No, jump rope at the gym then. Other than that, though, he couldn't deny this body had its upsides. Against his will, he watched as his body moved, grasping a breast firmly in each hand and bending over, pouting at the mirror before he quickly got a hold of himself. What the hell was that?

He shook his head to in an attempt to clear it. This is exactly why he needed a workout. Once he got rid of all this pent-up energy, he'd be fine. Doing his best to ignore the stretch of material across his thighs and tightness around his breasts he laced up the sneakers and exited the apartment. Mentally he focused on the gym, making it his mantra and trying very hard not to think about how fun and hot he'd looked posing like that.

~

The gym had always been a place where Joe felt comfortable. It was his domain; he and his posse were kings of the hill here. Yet, as he walked in, swiping his membership card and silently thanking whomever it was that decided those IDs didn't need photos, he felt a sense of unease overcome him. He glanced around and noticed several pairs of eyes appraising him. Doing his best to ignore it he walked to the treadmills; they were a good mindless way to work through some pent-up emotion. Normally, he'd use weights but in this new body he doubted he'd be able to lift the damn bar let alone any dumbbells.

As he removed his hoodie and stepped onto the machine a sharp wolf whistle pierced his ears. He looked up to see Harry leering at him. Were he himself, Joe would have been happy to see him. As it stood though, there was no way he could convince Harry and his regular work out crew what had happened. Best to keep his distance till he had this whole mess sorted out. He did his best to ignore Harry's gaze, lowering his eyes to the controls and focusing on setting up.

"Looking good, sweetheart!" Harry called, walking over with a swagger in his step, "What's your name?"

"Joe." He winced, is that really what he sounded like when he called girls 'sweetheart'? How had he not realised how creepy it sounded?

"Well, Jo." Harry grinned, "I sure am glad you decided to join us. How about I spot you. Those machines are a lot tricker than they look."

"I can handle it." Joe resisted the urge to roll his eyes, hitting buttons in sequence to set up a decent 10km jog.

"You sure? C'mon let me help." Harry insisted, coming over and leaning against his machine so Joe was forced to face him, "See look, you've got this speed set pretty high, you should probably-"

"I use these almost every day." Joe insisted, "I'm fine."

"No need to be rude." Harry sneered, "I was just being polite. Fucking bitch."

Joe felt his mouth hang open. He was the one being polite, tolerating that drivel! Harry was the one insisting and he had the audacity to call him a bitch? Just because he didn't want his damn help? He wanted to open his mouth and give his friend a piece of his mind but the words didn't come. Instead, his hands hit the power button on the treadmill and he started to run. He soon realised that was a mistake. In the mirrors that walled the area he could see himself; breasts and ass bouncing with each step forward. Even the tightness of the sports bra wasn't enough support to stop the mounds from moving and more wolf whistles and cat calls came his way.

He'd never understood why women hated those sounds before this moment. Joe had always thought they should be flattered, all he was doing was showing them how hot they were. Now, on the receiving end of those jeers though he felt his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. He just wanted to work out and clear his mind, how was he supposed to do that with every man staring at him like a piece of meat? It didn't help that his mouth was frozen; he wanted to tell them all to stop acting like jackass' and leave him alone but he couldn't. Just like in the mirror he was compelled by this body to act in a certain way.

After a while at least, the men seemed to bore when he didn't respond and went about their routines. Joe let his mind wander, thinking about all he'd experienced in the last twelve hours. All he knew for certain is that this was Mary-Anne's fault, star wish or not. He let the anger fuel his footsteps as he ran faster. He formed a plan, he'd finish up here, go home and confront here when she inevitably arrived to collect her things. Then he'd make her apologise and fix this mess.

His set finished and Joe revelled in the slight burn in his calves that came with good exercise. If he closed his eyes, he could almost pretend he was his regular self again. Grabbing a towel from the rack he dabbed the sweat from his skin before noticing yet another man walking his way. He was lithe with olive skin and dark hair, he smiled sheepishly as he approached. Joe cringed internally, bracing for the inevitable pick-up line.

"Sorry about Harry and his cronies."

The words took him by such surprise he found himself blinking in shock rather than replying.

"Don't take it personality, that crew treats everybody who isn't a meat head like them like garbage." He continued. "But we're not all like that here, promise."

Joe recognised him. He'd seen the guy around the gym a few times, he winced remembering how he and Harry had jeered as he struggled to use the leg press. At the time it had seemed like ribbing, looking back on it now though it felt almost...cruel.

"Thanks." Joe replied uncertainly.

"I'm Andre." He smiled and Joe found himself dazzled by his eyes.

He'd never been one to understand why eyes were such a topic of fascination in romance stories. Colour was colour, there just wasn't that much to say. Now though, he noticed the way the light seemed to catch flecks of green and brown in Andre's hazel eyes. The way that same light reflected on his high cheek bones and dark hair. To his utter horror, attraction began to coil within him.

"I have to go." He choked out, pushing past Andre who gave him a bewildered look.

What the hell was wrong with him, getting turned on by a guy's eyes of all things? He shouldn't be getting turned on by men at all! Just because his body had changed didn't mean his mind had...did it? The calm focus his run had granted him was gone, thoughts racing as he exited the gym and headed toward home. He almost jumped out of his skin when a voice called out.

"Hey, Jo!"

Joe turned and froze; Harry was leaning against a nearby wall looking cocky and confident. Joe wanted to tell him to bugger off so he could get home and worry about these weird feelings swirling around inside him but instead his eyes locked on to Harry's shoulders. They were so firm and strong; his gaze followed the well-defined muscles down to his arms and without warning his head began to fill with thoughts of what it would feel like to be held by them. What would it feel like to have those strong muscles gripping him tight, holding him down...?

Somewhere deep inside his mind he heard Mary-Anne's voice echo; the words of her wish. What was happening to him? What was this body doing to his brain? He'd never been attracted to men before, let alone Harry but now that same absence between his legs was making itself known and to his dismay, he realised what he would need to do to fill it. Suddenly Harry chuckled and he realised he'd never responded to his greeting.

"Like what you see?" He grinned, "I know I do."

In an almost trance like state Joe found himself walking into the alley, standing next to Harry and gazing at him. He didn't want to want him, but he did. Oh God, not only that he needed him.

"I knew you liked me, back in the gym." Harry continued, "You just didn't know how to express it, did you babe?"

He reached forward, drawing Joe to him, and resting his large hands across his ass cheeks. A soft 'oh' escaped Joe's mouth and those hands gripped his ass tight. It felt so good, he couldn't stop himself from reaching up and running his hands across the planes of Harry's chest. Slipping under his shirt and tracing over the edge of each well-defined ab. He was so hot, just feeling his skin was making Joe get hornier and hornier. He couldn't stop himself; he wasn't even sure if he wanted to. He didn't know what he wanted anymore.

Harry moved one of his hands up the curve of his body and laid it on his round breast, making Joe keen with the sensation. Harry's thumb rested lightly over the sports bra, right above his nipple.

"That's what you came to the gym dressed like this, isn't it?" he growled, "You just wanted some attention from a big, strong fella like me."

That wasn't remotely true, but Joe couldn't make himself deny it. Instead, he moaned as Harry pressed down on his nipple. He couldn't believe himself. He was about to fuck his best friend in an alley, as a woman! And he couldn't bring himself to stop. It just felt so good.

Harry roughly pulled down his yoga pants, chuckling with appreciation when he saw the lack of underwear. As if its absence confirmed all his thoughts about what he knew of 'Jo'. Within seconds the pants were discarded, laying on the damp ground, forgotten entirely as Harry cupped his bare ass. His fingers slowly slipped into his clef, tracing up and down, brushing dangerous close to his pussy lips. Oh Gods, he wanted them.

"Please." Joe whined, "I need you."

He was so wet, his pussy throbbed with need. He felt like he was going to burst. Harry rumbled, a single thick finger slowly parting his folds and Joe almost wailed at the sensations it caused.

"Shhhh." Harry hushed, slowing his strokes to tortuous levels, "Quiet now."

Joe bit down on his lip. His world had narrowed to just the feeling of fingers between his legs. He rocked his hips in time with the strokes, desperate for more. He fought not to enjoy it, to not surrender to the need within him but it was no use. He couldn't resist, couldn't control his own body. He could only rock against Harry's fingers, feeling the bulge of his cock through his pants. He wanted that cock as well but he could fight it. Yes, so long as Harry's fingers kept stroking him, kept circling his clit like that he could resist the urge.

But then they stopped. A breathy whin escaped Joe's mouth as the fingers retreated. No, no he needed more! Harry's hands returned to his ass, this time lifting him into the air before placing his light frame onto a discarded gym table. Joe couldn't help himself, he spread his legs wide as Harry undid his fly. He couldn't look away as Harry took out his cock, pressing the tip to his wet hole.

With a deep, primal moan he pushed inside and Joe quivered as he engulfed him to the shaft. That absence within him was gone, replaced with a new, more heated need. Harry was no gentlemen; he didn't start slow. Within seconds he was pumping the shaft in and out of his new pussy and Joe found himself a slave to his own body. The pleasure was unreal, he was in Heaven and Hell at the same time.

He leaned back on his hands, thrusting his hips up so that Harry could burry himself deeper. He could feel himself stretching, the burn only accentuated the pleasure and he found himself needing more. Every few thrusts Harry would hit something deep inside him, making him cry out in ecstasy. He needed more of it but no matter how he positioned himself Harry's cock only reached it on random thrusts. It was all one big tease, pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh God, I-I'm going to cum." The words burst out without his consent.

It was true, he could feel himself getting closer, inner walls squeezing around the cock more and more.

"Me too babe, me too!"

The idea of being pumped full of seed was both humiliating and a massive turn on. Joe didn't know how to feel, it didn't matter though as he felt ecstasy explode throughout him, shuddering around the cock buried deep inside him. A moment later Harry groaned and Joe felt hot cum flood him. Despite everything, the knowledge that he had just been filled with a man's hot seed made him cum again, quivering with residual pleasure and Harry withdrew.

They both panted and Joe swallowed heavily. He didn't want to admit it, but that was the best sex he'd ever had in his life. His face flushed with humiliation; he was supposed to be the alpha male! He was supposed to be in Harry's position right now, not this submissive woman. Yet that submission had given him such pleasure, how could he go back to the way things were knowing what it was like now, on this side of the fence?

Harry didn't seem to notice his confliction, giving him what he assumed was supposed to be a winning smile. Joe felt butterflies dance in his stomach.

"I knew today was going to be great." Harry grinned, "You're brilliant, babe."

Joe shivered, without Harry's body heat he found his legs beginning to freeze in the brisk air. He glanced to the ground where the yoga pants were sitting before glancing back up at Harry. The least he could do was pick them up. He was closer after all, did he really expect him to bend down, half naked in an alleyway like this? Joe cleared his throat, nodding down towards the pants, slowly getting wetter on the damp ground.

"Oh, here you go." Harry picked them up and chucked them over roughly.

"You could have at least grabbed them for me before they got soaked." Joe pouted; his voice having finally returned.

"I passed them when you asked didn't I?" He shrugged; Joe felt his temper flare.

"I shouldn't have to ask."

Harry just rolled his eyes and Joe realised he wasn't going to get anywhere. With a huff he pulled off his shoes and tugged the damp material back over his legs. Cringing at how cold they felt, before slipping the sneakers back on and walking out of the alley.

"Jo!" Harry called, "Come by tomorrow huh? We can work out together."

A shiver went up Joe's spine. The words "work out" were so laced with inuendo it was impossible to ignore. He tried not to think about how, even after the punishment it just took, his pussy clenched at the thought. Joe struggled to sort through his conflicting emotions as he walked; the lust, the humiliation, the pleasure. It all swirled together in a way that made his head hurt. Finally, a sense of guilt began to surface as he thought back to the alley. Picking up those yoga pants was a simple gesture, one that showed the base modicum of care for him. Yet Harry hadn't even considered it.

Before his change, had he truly acted like that? He tried to think back to his time with Mary-Anne, surely, he'd been good to her. He'd never questioned it before. He'd been the perfect boyfriend, he was strong, dominant, and chivalrous...That's what girls wanted, wasn't it?

A feeling of cold dread washed over him. This is what that wish had done. He was going to be treated the way he'd treated her, a taste of his 'own sexist medicine' that's why he couldn't stop himself.

He was not one to give up, no matter what body he had. There was a way to fix this. He knew it. Grabbing his phone, he scrolled down the long list of names in his contacts till he saw Mary-Anne's.

Taking a deep nervous breath, he hit call.

~

The call went about as well as expected. Mary-Anne hadn't even picked up the first three tries and had greeted him with a decidedly sharp "fuck off" when she finally did. He'd tried to explain, to asked her to come over and talk to him but she'd just laughed.

"Look, I don't know who you are or why he's put you up to this sick joke but trust me girl, he isn't worth it."

The dial tone was as good as a slap in the face. He had no idea where she was staying, with a friend most likely. He'd racked his brain trying to think of her friends' names and addressed but came up a complete blank. Once again shame burned through him, how did he not even know her best friend's name for goodness sakes? He had no choice but to go home and wait.

Joe shivered as he walked, he'd forgotten his hoodie back at the gym and yoga pants weren't the warmest of attire. The smell of coffee wafted through the air and he looked up to see Andre, the man he'd blown past earlier, exiting a nearby café. Their eyes locked and he gave Joe a nervous smile.