Make a Wish

Story Info
An arrogant gym bro transforms into a sex obsessed bimbo.
12.5k words
4.68
31.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure Mary-Anne isn't going to be mad?" Harry questioned as they drove, Joe shook his head with confidence. He knew his girl better than anyone.

"The moment she sees these," he indicated to the bouquet of roses sitting in his lap, "She'll forget all about that silly star shower thing."

"I dunno man," Harry turned into the driveway, "She seemed pretty set on it. Blowing her off probably wasn't the best idea."

"It was the semi-finals!" Joe argued, "It's not my fault they went into overtime and I wasn't going to miss the end. Worst case scenario I get her a bracelet or something. She's a girl, it works every time."

"Better make it a necklace." Harry winked, "I bet you five bucks you're in the doghouse for the night."

Joe rolled his eyes as he jumped from the car, yelling his thanks for the lift as he made his way up the drive to the apartment he shared with his current girlfriend. Mary-Anne was quite the catch, she had everything a good woman should; a great body, cooking skills and for the most part she didn't nag. Well, she nagged less than most of his other girlfriends, Joe had long ago given up on the idea of a woman who didn't nag at all. Her only real flaw, as Harry had just pointed out, was her insistence on 'romance'. She had clearly watched too many chick flicks because going out to dinner or a movie wasn't ever romantic enough for her tastes, she always wanted to do something extra. Like this silly star shower. Personally, Joe didn't see what was so romantic about sitting on a blanket in the middle of a cold park watching little lights streak across the sky.

Holding the roses out in front of him he walked in with what he hoped was a charming, yet sheepish expression. Mary-Anne was sitting on the couch, sharp eyes sliding to him in an instant and for the first time, Joe felt his confidence dip. Maybe he should have gotten the double size bouquet.

"Where have you been?" She seethed, standing and crossing her arms across her chest, "You promised we were going to drive out to the nature reserve to watch the shooting stars."

"I know, babe, but the game went late." He held out the roses, "I stopped on the way to get you these though, as an apology."

Mary-Anne just rolled her eyes.

"I could start a damn florist will all the flowers you've gotten me as apologies." She said snidely, flicking her long brown hair over her shoulder for emphasis.

"Are you seriously complaining that I get you too many presents?" Joe balked, "What sort of girl doesn't like getting flowers?"

"The kind who is sick of not being listened to!" She snapped, "This star shower was important to me, Joe! It was going to be so romantic, just the two of us, watching the stars falling together out away from the city. Instead, I got to sit at home alone and see the occasional streak though the haze of the city lights. It was rare event and you blew it off to watch goddamn football!"

"It was the semi-finals!" He sounded out each syllable so that it might finally stick in her brain. How could see not get it?

"You could have just watched it later on tv." She crossed her arms across her chest, clearly this wasn't working. Time to bring out the big guns.

Joe put on his most charming smile and did his best to look apologetic.

"Look babe, I'm sorry you're upset." He soothed, "tell you what, I'll make it up to you. How about tomorrow we go downtown and you can get yourself something pretty from Tiffany's, eh?"

Instead of melting into a gleeful smile like she was supposed to Mary-Anne's face twisted, anger turning to fury.

"You really think I'm that shallow, don't you?" She hissed, "That giving me some shiny thing will make everything better?"

Well, yes. But Joe figured saying that wasn't the smartest move. Clearly, she was too emotional to think right now, he was going to have to be the bigger man and diffuse the situation.

"Look, let's just calm down." He tried, "We don't want to say anything we'll regret later. Let's just eat dinner and chat once we've both cooled off."

Mary-Anne's lips finally formed a small smile, but it wasn't the warm one he was used to. No, a strange sort of glee seemed to glimmer in her dark eyes that made him think of a cat, stalking its prey.

"Oh, okay. What's on the menu then?"

"How about pasta?" Joe suggested, something not to fiddly. Honestly, it was strange she hadn't started already, it was almost eight o'clock.

"Sounds great." Mary-Anne announced, waving her arms toward the kitchen.

For a moment they just stood there, awkward silence in the air until Joe realised what she was implying.

"You want me to cook it?" He asked baffled, "But I never cook, that's your job."

Mary-Anne shook her head as if that was exactly what she expected him to say.

"You know what? We're done Joe. I am out of here."

She snatched up her purse and started heading for the door as he stared at her incredulously.

"What the hell! I come home with flowers and say sorry and you decided to leave me just because I asked you to cook dinner?"

"If you seriously think this hasn't been a long time coming, you're even dumber than I thought." She scoffed, "You're a sexist pig, Joe. You care more about your precious gym buddies than you do me. I'm not some maid you can bed whenever you're in the mood."

"C'mon babe, let's talk about this. Girls are just better at that stuff, cooking, cleaning y'know." He tried, "I'm just trying to make life easier for both of us! You don't want my terrible cooking."

Mary-Anne didn't listen. She just threw on her coat and walked out into the night ignoring his pleads to just calm down and be rational.

"You know what I wished, looking at that shooting star?" She yelled over her shoulder, "I wished you could get a taste of your own sexist bullshit!"

Joe watched her go, fuming. He wasn't sexist he was a realist, why some women got all uppity when he pointed out that they were better at certain things was beyond him. Wasn't it a compliment to say they were on the whole better at cooking and cleaning? Good riddance. Girls like Mary-Anne were a dime a dozen anyway. He huffed, glancing over to the mirror; his toned body was nothing short of perfection. Mary-Anne may have hated the gym but the joke was on her, he'd have a new girlfriend before the week was up. A woman who knew her place and was twice as hot. That'd show her.

Still furious he stormed back inside. Since dinner wasn't going to produce itself, he grabbed his phone and ordered a pizza. At least with Mary-Anne gone he could order as many anchovies as he liked and didn't have to worry about paying for those disgusting blue cheese calzones she insisted upon every time.

With dinner at least forty minutes away a shower was in order. He was still slightly sweaty from the heat of the stadium and it was causing his hair to itch. Moreover, without Mary-Anne to aid him, he'd have to get himself off tonight. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head, taking great pleasure in dropping in straight on the floor instead of the wicker basket she had put in the bedroom. He couldn't revel in his new freedom long though as he noticed his shirt felt, different. Joe deliberately bought shirts a half size too small, that way they hugged his muscles and showed off his impressive physic, but this time the shirt had felt slightly loose. He hadn't skipped arm day at all, maybe he needed to up his regime a bit.

Looking down at his body he noticed his arms were noticeably smaller than usual. Not by a lot, only he would notice but still, it bothered him. Maybe pizza had been a bad idea, if he was starting to lose muscle mass, he'd have to lay off the carbs. He made a mental note to add protein powder, eggs and bacon to the shopping list.

As he closed the bathroom door behind him, he felt his nose wrinkle in annoyance taking in the small room. How had he not noticed all the girly stuff he'd allowed Mary-Anne to bring into their space? Scented candles, body lotion, essential oils? It was ridiculous. There she was on her high horse saying she wasn't vapid or shallow but here was the proof; all that money spent on useless, materialistic garbage. He scooped up the offending items and dumped them in the trash, if she wanted them, she should have taken them when she had the chance.

Shrugging off his jeans and boxers Joe hopped into the shower, sighing in contentment as the hot water hit his chest only to wince a second later. Absentmindedly he rubbed at his pecs, they were unusually sore today. Odd, he hadn't used the elliptical during his workout today, how he'd managed to strain them was beyond him. Dipping his head under the steady stream of water soothed the itching in his skull somewhat but didn't negate it entirely which was surprising. He began to run his fingers through his hair, trying to dislodge whatever grit was causing the irritation but he found none. What he did find, as he pulled back his hand, was long strands of blonde between his fingers. Much longer than his own. Blinking in shock he studied it, it was the same dusty blonde shade as his hair but his was nearly an inch shorter than these strands, did hair grow this unevenly? Surely not.

And was his hand...smaller? He stared at his palm, watching the water slowly wash away those long strands. It was smaller and the callouses on his fingers from years of weights were smoother as well! If he looked closely, he could actually see his fingers stretching ever so slightly, lengthening, with his short nails growing to smooth half-moons.

"What the hell?"

The oils! Perhaps one of the bottles he chucked in the bin had smashed and he was breathing in some weird chemical? Hurriedly he pushed back the shower curtain and leaned over side of the tub, grabbing the basket. Everything he'd thrown was intact so he couldn't be hallucinating. Well, obviously he was hallucinating but it wasn't the damn bath oils doing it.

He winced, that soreness in his chest flared as he leaned against the hard enamel of the tub. Looking down he noticed his pecs seemed swollen. Not only that they were in fact, still growing. With horror he watched as solid muscle became plump, soft skin, slowly but surely taking on the round familiar shape of...

"Tits?!" he cried, grabbing at them in shock, as if pressing down would somehow stop the growth.

Now sat in the bottom of the bath he could only watch as the changes seemed to increase and accelerate. He felt his skin tingling all over as it stretched and warped, his hard-earned muscles slowly melting into smooth, soft skin before his very eyes. He watched in dismay, unable to do anything as his biceps shrunk to delicate arms. That same itching on his head increase and he could feel something cloying at the back of his neck and shoulders. With a feeling of dread, he moved his now feminine fingers to his nape, finding soft wet hair gathering there, slowly becoming heavier as the mass grew.

Longer hair, dainty fingers, breasts...this couldn't be what he thought it was surely. Men didn't just spontaneously turn into women! Was he going insane? Mary-Anne had mentioned wishing on a star but...that wasn't the sort of thing anybody actually believed! Right now, the cause didn't matter, what mattered was that he was powerless to stop the change. He could only sit in the spray of the shower and watch with morbid curiosity as his hips slowly began to widen. He could feel himself rising ever so slightly as his ass plumped to match. Through the steam he watched the dark hair on his chest and legs regressed back into his pores, leaving only smooth skin behind.

Most disturbing of all, he could feel that same warping beginning to occur between his legs. He looked down at his manhood, watching as it slowly but surely began to shrink and change. It was so emasculating, he couldn't watch. He covered his face with his new soft palms, distracting himself with the feel of long lashes and full lips. A few minutes, or maybe a few years seemed to pass, it was hard to tell. The feelings of the water splashing across his shoulders grounded him to reality as everything else seemed to shift and change. He could feel the trickles running down his now sloped shoulders, soaking into the wet hair that now reached halfway down his back. The tingling sensations finally came to an end and Joe finally dared to look down.

Where his cock had been was now a mound of dark curly hair. If he looked closely through the haze of steam and confusion, he swore he could see a touch of pink in the centre. He'd seen enough naked women to know what he was looking at but it made no sense! He wouldn't believe it at all if he wasn't able to feel it. The droplets of water dripping down from his long strands of hair, landing on that mound and stimulating the sensitive nerves. He could feel the lips pressed together with a subtle moisture, and somewhere deep inside he was aware of something he could only describe as an absence. A hole, both literal and metaphorical, in his very being.

He sat still for a few minutes, ensuring that the changes had finally come to an end before slowly moving a hand up to the shower head to turn off the spray before it turned icy. Trembling with shock his fingers bumped against it, sending the detachable showerhead tumbling down into the tub with him, spraying water into his face and the shower curtain before coming to rest between his legs. The powerful stream of water still spraying and landing directly on his new pussy lips.

A gasp escaped him; the voice was unfamiliar, high pitched, breathy and undeniably a womans. It felt alien coming from him but his brain had no time to register as it was temporarily overwhelmed with a feeling of deep pleasure. The warm water sent shockwaves, with each powerful droplet stimulating and spreading his lips further. Joe scrambled, grabbing the showerhead and turning it away, panting with shock and no small amount of arousal. He shook his head in an attempt to clear it, he'd just been transformed against his will, now was not the time to get horny!

Biting down on his lip he glanced down between his thighs; his pussy was spread now and he couldn't resist sliding back in the tub to open his legs wider. It was wet and inviting, dripping not only with water but his own natural juices. Despite everything he'd just experienced, the horror and shock, he could not deny how inviting it looked. He tightened his grip on the shower head, thumb gently rolling across the pressure gauge till the water was coming out at a less intense speed. Sucking in a sharp breath he turned it back toward himself, shuddering as the water made contact with his new sensitive skin. Sparks flew through his system, spreading down from his skin and coiling inside him, it felt wonderful.

With trembling fingers, he slowly increased the pressure, more of those breathy moans escaping him unbidden. He could feel his muscles, what was left of them, tightening in his core in a way he'd never experienced. That pressure and tightness seemed to build, growing with each second the water hit his wet lips. In an almost trance like state, he moved the showerhead closer, legs beginning to buck and shake against his will as the pleasure increased. So much so that his fingers slipped, hitting one of the setting buttons on the shaft of the device.

Joe gave a deep moan. He'd never understood what the pulse setting on a showerhead like this one was. Now he did. The rhythmic change in pressure somehow felt even better than the constant stream. With each pulse he shuddered, legs spasming as the pleasure seemed to increase along with that tightening of muscle within him. The absence inside him, the one he'd assumed was just the shock of losing his manhood, seemed to expand to an ache. A desperate need he had no idea of how to fill. Not that he had much time to dwell on it though as all of a sudden, the pleasure and pressure reached its peak and he came, hard and fast, his legs squeezing the showerhead between them as the water continue to pump against his pussy.

"Oh God..." He breathed out shakily, body going limp against the side of the tub.

His eyes fluttered closed as he enjoyed the come down. He could feel the showerhead still laying besides him, still pumping lukewarm water against his thigh. Swallowing down his shame, he finally reached for the tap and turned it off. Silence rung out in the bathroom, a thick layer of steam still coated everything, how long had he been in here? The chime of his doorbell answered that question for him.

The reality of what just took place finally caught up with his brain and swearing, he jumped out of the tub onto the damp floor. Grabbing a towel, he hurriedly wrapped it around his waist and exited the room, shivering at the change in temperature. Strange change or not, he still needed to eat tonight. He would sort this out after the pizzaboy was dealt with. Luckily, he'd paid via card when he called so he didn't have to go fumbling around for his wallet like this.

Joe swung open the door and was met with a pimply faced man holding a pizza box looking lazily down at the slip of paper in his hand.

"Delivery for-woah!"

The man's eyes widened and his face turned a deep shade of crimson as he averted his eyes. Joe raised an eyebrow at him, reaching out to take the pizza when all of a sudden, he realised. He had wrapped the towel around his waist as always.

Just his waist.

Joe looked down to see his fully exposed breasts, nipples hard in the night air.

"Uh...here you go, miss." The man's voice broke half way through the sentence, he thrust the box forward into Joe's hands without making eye contact.

Joe couldn't help but notice the slight bulge forming in the delivery man's loose pants. Bizarrely, he found himself staring at it, that absence between his legs seemingly to throb as an unfamiliar sense of want began to fill him. Snapping out of it he gripped the box tightly, gave a curt nod to the boy and closed the door behind him. He felt his cheeks burn, he'd been like this less than an hour and he'd already accidentally exposed himself. Brilliant.

Joe gave himself a hard pinch on the leg, letting the slight pain focus him. This clearly wasn't a dream or a hallucination, so he had to figure out what exactly it was. Chucking the pizza on the coffee table he made his way back to the bathroom, steam now dissipating in the open air. He froze before the mirror, hand outstretched.

"Come on, man. Don't be a pussy." He hissed, pushing down the trepidation he wiped the condensation away.

The reflection that greeted him was not his own. A woman gaped at him; wet blonde hair stuck to her heart shaped face. Her skin was still pink from the heat of the shower; the blush extending not only across her cheeks but her shoulders and chest. A chest that was adorned with two full, round breasts even larger than Mary-Anne's. Long lashes blinked in surprise as he beheld her. The woman in front of him was beautiful, if he saw in her a club, he'd be using every trick in his book to get her into bed.

But this wasn't some lady in a club. It was him. What the hell was he going to do? Could he call Mary-Anne? Would she even believe him? Confused and dismayed Joe wandered back to his pizza and flopped down on the couch. Eating without tasting. By the time he'd finished he still had no idea what to do. His only hope at the stage was to go to sleep and pray that by some miracle, the change was temporary and when he woke up, he'd be himself again.

~

No such luck.

That same woman's reflection greeted him in the mirror the next morning. This time her hair was dry and tousled by sleep. Fuck Mary-Anne and her wish.

After eating a breakfast of half burnt eggs and toast he sat, still wearing nothing but his usual sleep boxers, trying to think of what to do. The frustration and energy pent up inside him made his brain buzz and muscles itch. Normally, he'd go to the gym and work through such feelings but...well. That wasn't really an option right now, was it?