All Comments on 'Making a Baby'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was just

It was hot just sexy and hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow! Simply amazing!

I wonder if Charles has a sister or an aunt.....Looking forward to the next chapter.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I nearly quit this midway through, but stuck with it. Love the ending ...looks like they got a bit of a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

There are some interesting surrogate situations that have unintended consequences. You pulled together several and made it work for everyone. good job

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 10 years ago
I couldn't get past the first page

The whole thing made no sense. The doctors said there was no problem with Rylee, so why would a surrogate make any difference? Especially since Rylee's mother said the last time she tried to get pregnant, nothing happened. So why would she have a better chance of getting pregnant than Rylee? Totally illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This was a very good story. All though I read a first portion of another reviewer who did not like this "Making a baby" story because it didn't make sense because of what "the doctor said". I really enjoyed this story. I would like you to write a new story that picks up where this one left off. I might try my hand at this some time. I have some thoughts on how to change some of my favorite past TV shows in to a sexual story.

Again thank you and please consider continuing this story or making a new one where this left off. Take Care, A fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wtf

This has got to be the most crazy story on here. The surrogate bit made no sense as the commenter above stated. I stuck through till the end though and found it to be hot and hilarious all at the same time. Good job I would love to see you expand on this odd ball story.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 10 years ago
Triple the pleasure, triple the babies!

So Charles makes both his mother-in-law & his blood mother pregnant, while Rylee gets pregnant by her father. That means the making of 3 babies, not just one. In fantasy stories like this, impregnation is hot stuff!

Jordan72Jordan72over 10 years ago
Really want to like

I really want to like this story. It has a lot of the elements I enjoy in a story plus it well written, but really everything happens too fast. This could have been several chapters, with the guy and the step mom loving the sex so much they do it behind their spouses back and then the dad and daughter get in on after catching them or something to that affect. There is so much more that could be written before everyone starts fucking everyone. I am interested in your future work though and thanks for writing, I know it is not easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL; so funny

so there are 2 DNA test to be done; who exactly impregnated Veronica & Rylee?

maybe I can meet Mandy and develop a relationship that will tie me inti this cesspool; hahaha

DKP

too rushed at the end; next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: Fertility question

Kristie... could not get past the question about the persons in this story having problems getting pregnant when they were tested as "OK" or had already had a child in the case of Veronica. Having seen many reports on how each member of a couple can be "fertile" but turn out to have different degrees of mutual infertility, I did not have a problem with that aspect of the story. Charles and Ryle could have kept trying and eventually succeeded after months or years, or never become pregnant with each other. Same with her mother and father, her birth could have been the one fluke pregnancy.

As for the rest of the story, it was nicely convoluted as I would expect any relationship with multiple persons involved to be. There were some rough spots, and I have to agree with the comment that the ending seemed a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Possible

I could see where Veronica could propose being a surrogate as she had successfully concieved and birthed a child already - Rylee. I could see Rylee jumping on the proposal, being desperate for a child. I could see where Abe might get turned on since their sex life was going a bit stale. I could see Rylee feeling she had made a mistake and getting drunk. I could see, given the family history, Mandy seducing her son easily since he was emotionally fragile. Rylee getting pissed off and fucking Dad is a little far fetched (though I'm very into incest erotica) and the three ladies getting pregnant at almost the same time pushes the boundaries of believability also. I guess I just like the stories to be not so unbelievable. This was a little to far out there.

gray_crowgray_crowalmost 10 years ago
"drink before"..

quote: - "Would you like a drink first?" Veronica asked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Really??

- He's going to "make a baby", and DRINKING alcohol, before?

Nice.. No wonder the later, are born like "bob03567" with "neatly shaved" brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it in the family

I wish I had a family like that, i fucked my mother in law once when she was drunk, but that was all and I have fucked my own mother a few times but nothing like that family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a Family!

Enjoyed your Story, no matter how improbable its premise. In fact I would have rated it higher if you had continued the story to tell us how Charles was going to cope with three horny preggies, and how Abe had to step up and help him continue servicing the three women through their pregnancies. Tough job, but somebody had to do it!

And at some stage Charles would certainly have to fuck some ass, and start taking on the three ladies in pairs, if not triples. Lots of unexplored territory there for a Sequel. Thanx for the read.

navelmannavelmanabout 9 years ago
one of the best

this is a reader's dream who loves incest. everyone is involved and the sex act beautifully described. in fact the lead up to it is more erotic. rated it 5. should have been a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful incest

truly enjoyed the story. I always to fuck my mother, but never got the courage to do it. Too late now as she's passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Nothing beats making a baby up your own mother's cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I fucked my mom

I don't care what has been said. I liked the story and it got me hard and ready to fuck my wife. The best part will be when I sink my cock in my wife's pussy she will let me fuck my mom and my MIL. You see, we get each other off that way. I pretend to be her dad and she pretends to be my mom or her mom. We have massive orgasms and earth shattering screams come out of our bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good writing

just like the other reader mentioned..I wished there was a sequel to the story...and just maybe.....there'll be one, hoping soon. The writing composition was that of a professional writer: VERY GOOD! It brought back memory of a book that I read long time ago...I just couldn't put it down. The incest story was written in a believable-real format. It wasn't so embellished that you could tell from miles away that it was a super fake story like so many others.

To the author: CONGRATS! Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Twist and turns

I.really enjoyed the story with all it's twist and turns in the story . A sequel will be needed to sort out who is who . It would be also interesting to see if the husband can continue doing everybody .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Fuc€£^ Up

The "INCEST FAMILY" should be the title, not "Making a Baby".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better grammar please!

There are several curious grammatical errors typical of non-American writers. Please maintain the discipline of having a teacher...or ex teacher...proof read these stories before posting them. Bad grammar is such an annoyance and a distraction. Keep up the good work. Glenn ( yes....an ex-teacher ) . I will be GLAD to proof read them for free. Limit of 4 a month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved this. I especially loved that Veronica, Rylee, and Mandy all got pregnant, Mandy by her son, Rylee by her father, and Veronica by Charles. A sequel could be a family orgy, with each woman being fucked by all three men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good, but...

There are some unusual parts of this. Rylee and Charles being BOTH fertile, but unable to concieve. Veronica actually volunteering to be surrogate for them. Of course Abe watching wasn't unexpected, nor was Rylee becoming jealous. Mandy seducing Charles was out of right field, though, and their solution for everyone to keep fucking everyone wasn't too unexpected. But all three ladies, I need to remind the previous commentor, could be pregnant by Charles himself. He COULD be the family Stallion. It is a little cliche', but since the pregnancy was actually the whole point of the whole situation it is totally expected. I like this. It just shows how plans made to try and make EVERYONE happy at the same time often go sideways. Like here. Rylee and Charles want a baby. Veronica has always wanted to bear another child and she also probably wants very much to be a grandmother. Rylee and Charles can't afford In Vitro. Veronica wants some young cock and has had thouhts about Charles before, as has Charles for Veronica. Charles and Veronica fucking seem to be a combination to make everyone happy and Abe is ok with it since he has always known Veronica wanted to give birth again while she still could. And then the whole thing goes pear shaped with Mandy as the wild card who has the idea that will keep the family as together as can possibly be. With the exception of Mandy's husband, who was gone most of the time and only serves the story to introduce the idea of incest in the history of Charle's side of the family also. So, this is slightly twisted up!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW

Pretty sick scum of the earth family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jeez!

I don't know where you went to school, but, you didn't pay much attention when studying English. But you can improve your English skills if you want to and put some effort into it. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Making a baby

I agree that you should keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

It was interesting how the hidden desires of several of the characters came out. And speaking of cumming, there was a lot of fun going on here. Let's see this continue during the pregnancies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great 1 star story!

yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Out of touch

In writing this story you showed complete lack of understanding of what motivates women in having babies, and left quite a few things in question. You need to review your details. Even though this is a fuck story, what makes good reading is something that is believable. This is at best a two-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy

That was a crazy but exciting story. Cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I LOVE sons impregnating mothers and dads impregnating daughters and father-in-laws impregnating daughter-in-laws and son-in-laws impregnating mother-in-laws. SOOOO HOT!

MotherLover269MotherLover269almost 6 years ago
family love

so hot whats nice if daughter has boy when he gets older can impregnate here and when moms have babies if girls the son can imprenate them keep it family love mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Nice

Worth the long read. My crotch was wet by page 2 and my panties were off by the time daddy and daughter were together,

Lvtep0069Lvtep0069over 5 years ago
Hard and ready

Bring on part 2!! That story I'd the essence of what I love about taboo erotica, and why it makes me horny!!

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 5 years ago
What?

His wife couldn't have a baby so they went to her mother and her father got her pregnant? That contradicts the first part of the story

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

What? He should have dumped Riley as soon as she fucked her Dad. She cheated, pure and simple. Get rid of her.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Rylee couldn't get pregnant, for no obvious medical reason, Veronica had tried and failed to get pregnant in the past, and she was in her 40's...so they decided to have Charles fuck the older woman who had an even lower probability of successfully carrying a pregnancy to term... because? Yeah. It makes zero sense. Why would She be able to impregnate Rylee, but not Veronica? And why would Charles be able to impregnate Veronica and Mandy, both older women, but not Rylee. It's... *Headdesk*

Yes, it's an incest story, and the point is the sex, but still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant!!! What a fu****'great story!! You have a great mind set sir! If only there could be a continuation!!??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Only thing left is for Mandy to have a threesome with charles and abe

ukrainianukrainian12 months ago

Doing so well but the last few lines felt very rushed. Characters were great and a good build up. I'm going to check more of your work. Thank you....

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Wow. Was there any pussy left untapped? It ended kind of abruptly without the expected conclusion. Thought maybe they'd all wind up together in group fuck. Also the way things were stacking up I thought ALL the women would become preggers. Oh, well. Possibly in the next chapter.

rushman1ukrushman1uk3 months ago

1 star, total rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can not what for next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous