All Comments on 'Making Amends'

by musicankane

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good

What a way to woo and win a bride!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting Concept

A real good story as always from you. Glad to see your writing again, welcome back! I hope you will write another chapter to the cousin story and maybe even finish Jake's sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dreams come true at times

I really liked this story. It is all about having the right kind of luck.

It serves to inspire others.

And best of all was stacy who accepted being pregnant and then marrying him.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Enjoyable story

Couldn't give you a five because of the typo's and spelling errors but I enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work.

--Alvaron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
enjoyable, but...

I found the dialogue a little too cliched to be real. The story is a very good premise, and I'm assuming the almost juvenile narration style was a deliberate plot point. Just a tip for the author, measurements in an erotic story tend to make it seem clinical and mechanical.

There were a few small errors in spelling, nothing major. I would have liked to give a 4.5, for the technical quality, but Lit doesn't let us do half points. >.< I gave you a four on quality, and had the story been a little more polished, and managed the suspension of disbelief that draws the reader in, I would have definitely rated it a five.

Good job, and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

I loved the story it is always the nerds dream to get the girl of his dreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cool story

wish some hot babe had done that to me while I was in geeky kid in high school

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this shit was plain fucking retarded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To anon 2/11/13

You sir, are a twat. Scratch the sir part... you do not deserve the respect it implies. This is a beautiful story. And sexy too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy

When clearly writing a fantasy, try not to put things like "that was 12yrs.. ... " "we are still married "

Either have a believable plot for that or stick to fantasy. Try not to make it believable by these sentences. It fails badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

BEST. STORY. EVER. I love reading your stories!! Please make more! "*****" five stars for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope

The only reason a cheerleader as stuck up as you made Stacy out to be would have approached him like that would be to pull something even more rotten than feathers and honey.

People do not change overnight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice...

"I really didn't think I was that big..."

So you thought you were 2 inches or something!!! Really mate! Average is around 5.5 to 6 inches. The character's personality is portrayed such that he should have known that. Now, unless he messed up and exchanged the units 'inch' and 'foot' that really is a self-serving crap!!!

Besides that, good job! I shall give you 4* for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dam!

I was bullied all of the way through public and high schools. I didn't even get a handjob from that bitch head cheerleader! 😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good concept, but could use more depth to the story.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[02.08.23]

Fun Stuff!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermusicankane@musicankane
New writings are in the works. Stay tuned.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories