All Comments on 'Making Choices'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just as fun the second time. I'm so glad your work is returning to the site.

One minor quibble is I thought it was kind of weird that Sophie was acting like he had no reason to be upset at Sarah cheating because he had forgiven her once before. Other than going against the "fool me once..." saying, wouldn't that be reason for him to be even more upset? Everything else was reasonably yeet, but I didn't really get that part.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHY WASTE TIME LOOKING FOR TOMORROW

take what you have and run with good days now TK U MLJ LV NV

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
LOL

I love him kicking his father in the nuts. So many stories I've read here where the victim's own fucking family goes out of their way to defend the cheater(s) and treats the victim like they are the one with the problem, not the faithless one. In each of those stories I had hoped somebody in the family got their ass kicked for that, and at long last it's finally been delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for bringing these stories back.

Literotica will be a much better place with your library complete. It's nice to have some good stories from which to choose!

AMerryman 2.0

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
This story was dedicated to @SS06...

This story was dedicated to @SS06 in more than one way: The cars of course, but the kins of man the husband was...Saying this we can understand why the story had to be this way...After reading this story, I laughed a lot...why? I imagined what would have been if it was dedicated to @MM...4*

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Muscle cars

The original ones were really normal cars with an upgraded, souped up engine. Pony cars, which started a decade and a half later, were sporty compact cars. There have been pony cars that fit the muscle car definition, but the remaining two are really sports cars capable of track racing. The only 'real' muscle cars being built today are coming from Mopar and Cadillac (3rd gen CTS V). They are the only ones taking normal style vehicles and cramming ludicrous v8 power into them to make them go fast.

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Lol ok

Didn't take the story seriously since that wasn't it's intended purpose. I can definitely see you had fun with it. Groaned a couple of times while reading, but decent overall. Sarah was insufferable at times, so props for that.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
nice job BR

I was thrown by the family taking the side of the asshole and the cheating wife but all in all a good solid story. the kick in the balls to the pimp was funny!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
5*

i love when there are consequences for cheating makes my heart tingle

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

Another story by Blackrandi and another 5.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed every word and have a special place in my heart for MoPar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’m not sure if I miss read but early on after she was caught and said you know I was a wild child and fooled around with them two before we even started going together. That would be as big an issue as cheating to me if she fucked my brother and his wife before and never said anything while we were dating. It’s also stated they got together young so she must have been slutting around from an early age. That’s a red flag to stay away and just be friends or fuck buddies but don’t take it to the next level. You always know to much about people you grew up with . So when you marry one chance are you’ll know many that she kissed , let play with her and guys she gave bj’s to and that’s not even guys that ducked her. I’d rather meet a girl that I didn’t know and wasn’t around the are and have her not tell her past . Chances are it won’t come out and you know the saying guys multiply the amount of woman they are with and girls divide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!

Finally a good solid BTB story instead of all the left wing Pablum thats been being fed to us!! It's a 5, and keep it up! Thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
It seems Randi is bringing back the golden oldies.

I suspect she is trying to increase her popularity and community standing. She may be seeking more followers in a vain hope that she will someday surpass my incredible totals in that metric. I notice that TexasTallTales has almost 13000 followers while some guy that wears silk stockings has 24,382 readers following him. It makes my 3532 seem like a rather paltry number, yet I dwarf Randi with her few minions. I chuckle at her attempt to wrest my lead away. With 2479 followers, she sits in 197th place on the list, give or take a few.

But suppose she wrote a story where a wife is shared? Would she have the nerve to leave the BtB crowd behind and step into the true heart of LW, which is known as fag cuck shit? I have plotted a brilliant story in my mind and will even write and post it in early December. It will feature a husband that is quite happy that his wife is enjoying strange cock! More amazing is how much the readers will love the story. I suspect I am the only person that can pull this off successfully, but I would love to see others try. These young upstarts think they're something special, but I say, "bring it on, fag cuck wimps and bitches!"

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
trade offs, I suppose

Good story, well-edited. Personally, I would have liked more details on why his family so easily sided with the Asshole, and why her sister thought so little of yet another cheating episode by Sarah. That was silly; "You forgave a blowjob, and can't forgive cheating sex?" And those details could have replaced the all-too-convenient next-great-love-of-his life falling into his lap the week he learns his wife cheated with his brother. That's a trope for the ages here in LW. In real life, how often does the victim of unsuspected cheating immediately find and fall for the real love of their life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow. What a ride! A great story.

blackrandl1958, you've got the right stuff for sure. I read this story very slowly so I could enjoy it more. AAA+++. Great characters and hot sex scenes. I sure would like to meet Carlie. I do love me some dark ladies.

A million and a half stars for this one. A deep bow and a tip of the hat to you. :) :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Challenge

You are an excellent writer grammar wise and wordsmith wise. Every hair is in place, so to speak.

This is a tough topic to be original in since the repertoire of cliches in this medium has been repeated endlessly, but try for a little originality. You can still cater to the BTB crowd, if you wish, but write the story in a way that would happen in real life. Now that would have some resemblance of originality in the Loving Wives category; or tougher still, try to write a reconciliation story and see how you do. I still gave you a great rating for word use. Repeated tough guy stuff, is too much to be real. I know it is just fiction, but even fiction has to have some resemblance to reality. You can get away with suspension from reality once, and maybe twice if you are lucky, but after that even fiction becomes unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

@ReedRichards How would you, being unarmed, fight a man with a bat? A "real man" should take a few hits from a bat? Eff that. If someone instigates an altercation with you, you put them down fast and hard, by any means. The fact that he had a bat when the MC got there, and then was trying to use said bat to keep the MC there (against his will) when he wanted to leave, leaves me with no doubt it was intended to be used. Nothing about the MC sending a group of men to beat up the brother? I'm just wondering where we draw the line about what a "real man" would and wouldn't do. One-on-One cheap nut shot against a bad = bad. Four-on-One is okay.

@blackrandl1958 Enjoyed the story. I enjoy family betrayal stories, even more so when they get their comeuppance, and when the MC doesn't puss out and give in to them.

cpl8140cpl8140over 5 years ago
Pleasant Read

I don't understand some of the criticisms of this story. This is FICTION! The author can write anything she feels like writing. It was written in clear English without a lot of typos and bad punctuation. If the critics think they can do better then do it. Write something as entertaining.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

What about Carlie's Parents?.......But what the heck the story cant be changed as it has already been written and I doubt that it will be changed!......I am giving you top Marks for thinking up this story!....... 5Stars ★★★★★WOOF!

macopamacopaover 5 years ago
SS06

I love all of your stories and this is my favorite because it is in the vein of SS06. Now if only some one could convince him to come back, hint hint.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it but for a few things

I gave it a good score and enjoyed it. There were some things that kept it from being perfect, for me:

1) I felt Sheldon's instant connection. to Carlie so soon after learning his wife cheated showed Sheldon thinks with his little head and is not much better than Sarah... he was already thinking of sex with someone else... Pain! Misery! Betrayal! Oh, look, BOOBIES!

2) the intervention / kidnapping scene and the fixated viewpoint of the parents. I could hear Richard Pryor... "I'm macho man! I'll take that baseball bat and shove it up your ass!"

3) the perfect macho portrayal of sheldon... can do nothing wrong, a real man, studly hunk, (despite not being good enough to keep his wife from fucking his brother).. the bit about making fun of the coach compensating.... it seemed like irony because that's exactly how Sheldon was portrayed with his ultra macho muscle car fetish

4) really didn't care for the revenge on Mark... it was fun, but once was believable. sheldon is now a thug in my mind and belongs in prison...

5) the girls seemed too eager to accept things... reminded me of the way my dog reacts on a walk... la la la life is good...Squirrel! la la la life is good... Rabbit! la la la life is good... Mom! la la Carlie!

Don't take my comments as "hate"... I liked the story. Just my thoughts as I read it.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I love your stories!

Every time one of your stories pops up, I have to read it! I rather the stories end happy, but we all know that is truly the fantasy. I just wished that Sheldon and Carlie could have had the baby. Loved the Story! By the way, What is 'yeet'?

Thanks Again for the story.

jneric2691

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fluffy fantasy

Pretty funny stuff, but the law part of it was just ludicrous. Mommy is getting custody of the girls, child support and alimony. If the Pre-nup stands up in Court (and that's a BIG maybe) Shell might keep the house. But Custody? Not if hell froze over. Even for a fantasy, that was just too far-fetched. And the illegal restraint? What about the assault? You'd have his Father, his Mother and his wife on one side of the testimony. And you'd have Shell and his sisters on the other side. Shell would have to get lucky in Court, getting a sympathetic Judge to get a restraining order. But he was guilty of assault on his Father. No disputing that fact. So that whole episode would have been a wash with no restraining orders forthcoming and hopefully no jail time for Shell. This whole story seemed like a departure from your normal writing. Not that it was horribly written.It wasn't. It just didn't "feel" like a normal Randi story. How's THAT for a flimsy excuse to only give this 4 stars? CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Luv u Randi....

..but I would like to read one of your original plots.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
Loved the Story but

The Mustang Shelby is a much better ride- I have driven both and I bought the Shelby. 5 Stars

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
I think I read this before.

But I liked it today as well. 5*

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 5 years ago
Best and a great read

Probably one of your better works if not your best work. I look forward to your stories and how you develop your storylines and characters. Well done (again)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As usual, great!

I personally don’t like the physical revenge. The bad brother doesn’t deserve the effort to set it up even if he actually deserves the abuse. You simply have a talent for writing, and your helpful entourage only makes it better.

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
Refreshing

GREAT story, lovely and fitting end.You have well-developed talent for story-telling and a good understanding of what makes a satisfying read. Thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re-read from SOL site

You can write, the only part that didn't work for me .the violence to his X brother. Those continuous beatings were not necessary . That was overkill. The wife cheated she did not get a beating and he let her move on.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

She WANTS to swing, but she's already meeting other guys without him? That ain't swinging!

"I never thought you'd find out. I love you so much." - LOL, right out of the Cheaters' Handbook! So if you rob a bank and nobody finds out, you're not a criminal?

"It just happened." - LOL, get caught in a rain shower "just happens," forgetting to feed the meter and getting a parking ticket "just happens." You don't "just happen" to fuck somebody!

Did Shel know that she fucked Mark (and Cloe) before? When she and they decided they wanted to "play," why didn't the include Shel from the beginning?

"I should have waited until..." - Yep, you should have!

LOL, forget the "last time," she doesn't think it was a big deal that she flashed him her titties and he felt her up and they did the dirty"?

She did it before, knew that it was bad enough to not tell him, even though she told her sister she would, yet thought that he would be okay with this new deal?

I'm surprised that nobody gave you grief about the wings guy being black, LOL!

I don't understand these wives who need to feel attractive to other men. Unless you're planning on attracting them, what does it matter? I'm sure that they wouldn't accept the "I just wanted to feel attractive again" excuse from their husbands!

"It didn't mean anything to me." - So you ruined your marriage for something that didn't mean anything! If she was so "sure" that he'd like to join them, why didn't she ask him first? Because she WASN'T that "sure," and didn't want his refusal to ruin her fun!

"We were going to include you" - They were GOING to include him! Ditto above!

She'll say anything he wants - how about the truth? Telling him what he wants to hear is meaningless.

If the house was his before the marriage, why did they need a prenup for that?

@RR, Randi said this was just a fun tale, and you're criticizing it for not being serious!

Why is she reposting old stories? Because she had to take them down. no longer needs to and old and new fans wanted to read them!

Not unlawful imprisonment? His sisters are holding his arms (even if it did turn out that they were on his side!) and his father his guarding the door with a baseball bat. MIGHT be a marginal case, but not the easy dismissal that Anon seems to think.

Too many people didn't read the intro and took this whole thing too seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It sound petty but

Your otherwise perfect story lost a star for not going after Asshole's wife...even if only a little bit.

It's a really good story, don't get me wrong. I just wish women involved got ANY measure of justice. Hell, one of those 'glitter bomb' letters people prank others with would have been something. I mean...this background character of yours HELPED plot the affair just to get a little action. And her husband got beating after beating after beating. It makes sense that his punishment be more severe, but she got zero punishment.

bigguy323bigguy323over 5 years ago
To one sided ...Divorce in America is NEVER that easy...

In life the Wronged Spouse never has it all their way.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@TheUnoriginalist

Time to remind you.

I just opened my hand and watched something beautiful flutter away like a butterfly. It's gone now. I set it free. I have nothing left to give. Goodbye, my last fuck. I now have zero to give. Save your shit comments for someone who still gives one. Randi.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Ditto

Lowered my score because of the physical abuse of brother. Property damage and most types of emotional distress work for me. Besides continued revenge only belabors attempts to "move on". Shel is still living in the past and letting it control the present.

Rogn123Rogn123over 5 years ago
What is it

With guys who drive monster cars? Why can't they keep their women happy and satisfied?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuckit..

You got a 5* from me. It ended the way I like it.. Your stories seem to resonate with me. Never stop..

Joe..

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Silly fun story.

4* for enjoyment but mostly for Carlie. Your description of her was very steamy. I could see her and almost feel her.

Great writing about her!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just randi

Another well crafted story. You said it was fun, and lighthearted. It was fun, but also a perfect glimpse into the mind of a cheater. I agree completely with sbrooks103x and his list. Sarah had all of the excuses, but none of the answers he demanded. Pretty gentle little BTB, but super enjoyable revenge against the Asshole and family. Just another really good effort. I wish you would write a real, soul crushing BTB, bitch, bastard, or both. That would be an instant classic LW story. Thanks for another new, old one. They are all good.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
5star and liking it

But confused about the Pimp. Forgot who exactly he was, think he was the father. However his actions by threatening with a baseball bat have me bewildered. A father to do that, weird. Was he just a step father ? Either way why was he holding a baseball bat for the meeting?

At least it wasnt a bare earth finish, they tend to be overdone.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
A nice tale

blackrand1958

I found myself immersed in your story. The ex-family were really something! Thanks for this contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A sweet, if over-long, story.....

that pushed all the hackneyed cliche buttons.

That’s why I liked it so much!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
The king

KingBandor again offering his opinions on someone else's story. That is a privilege that he denies to the readers of his work. A little bit hypocritical king?maybe BR1958 , RR, or sbrooks103x could give you some advice.

TGod113TGod113over 5 years ago
Very good, but...

Cloe got away unscathed. She took part in all this, so she should be punished like everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always a matter of alternatives, and true love.

If Carlie had not been available maybe Sarah might have regained her husband and family. We are led to believe Sarah rehabilitated herself and became a loyal loving wife to Bob, so Bob got the benefit of pain and suffering Sarah caused. Lucky Bob, we hope. Luckier Carlie. So nice to read how everyone who was good or who became good lived happily ever after. This story should be in the Fantasy category. Just kidding.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another good tale

Thank you. By the way what has happened to SS06? Seemed to have disappeared

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Ah, an entertaing tale of treachery ending with our hero coming out pretty good. Great to read a story containing folks of mixed heritage without getting all radical racial about it. The IR category generally is a messy legacy of American stereotypical beliefs of each other.... not nearly as well written material as this story. All I could envision was this lovely woman on instagram STORMIMAYA ... she posesses the boobs you describe ..... seems to fit the teacger character as well as her looks..

First class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5-Stars OLD_CROW

Another good story from a great author. Still hoping for more "Macon" chapter(S).

Thanks Randi

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@anonymous "Whatever happened to SS06?"

I am happy to be able to report that nothing has happened to SS06. Nothing bad, anyway. He is alive and well, still writing (just not here), and building a sweet-ass classic Mustang, as you would expect.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Excellent writing

In all crisis there are always more than one way to resolve things. The easy way, the hard way and the third way. I maintain that Sheldon to his detriment chose the hard way. Throwing away his marriage and most of his family may have not been the best long term solution. I’d love to see an alternate ending. I would have explored the “third way” in order to have Sheldon have his cake and eat it too. The possibilities are endless starting with Sarah, Carlie, and Chloe.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks Randi, for writing a guy who stood true to his vows

Too bad the ex wife couldn't see and own how wrong she was. She might have been able to reconcile if she had.

I wasn't comfy with multiple beatings of DB brother, but once would have been deserved.

As he was written, the hubs had no choice but divorce once she failed to own it..In same vein, no choice but to D.O. the ex family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

I guess this is btb. Divorce and being happy for the rest of life.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 2

Soooo the driver of a jacked up pickup truck is compensating but the driver of a Hellcat is not...riiiight. Got it. lol

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@Reed

I get sick and tired of others trying to define a real man as someone who won't fight back if physically attacked by someone because that someone is older or smaller or weaker than them. FUCK THAT. You come at me with a bat, and you'd better swing hard and get me with the first shot and then finish me off cause I'm gonna fuck your shit up. If you're an old man, too fucking bad, shouldn't have come at me with a bat. If you're a woman, too fucking bad, shouldn't have come at me with a bat. If you're a fucking dwarf....TOO FUCKING BAD.

I have an alternative belief. A real man doesn't pick on others, and does not start fights, but he damn sure finishes the fight when it's brought to him.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@schwanze

Weird flex, but okay.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Well done.

Most of the best writers here,

past and present, have some flaw

in their writing.

Big or small.

We have reconciliations that are

like castles built on sand.

Some repeat themselves in their stories

and some forget to include vital information.

Etc., etc., etc.

Blackrandl doesn't have flaws in her writing.

At least none I have found.

Solid writing, plots, reasoning and morals.

Some feat that!

"Making Choices" has everything a good story

should have.

And no flaws added.

Top ratings from me.

looking4itlooking4itover 5 years ago

This was a pretty good model of a SS06 story. Shorter than most of his but it worked well l, we likely would have gotten a page alone about the car show. Not sure he’d be in favor of switching focus from mustangs to chargers, bad karma...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written but over-the-top character made it difficult to like

The guy was a full on psychopath.

I'm OK with his attitude toward the wife and brother. That being said, disowning his parents for attempting to make peace? Isn't that a natural reaction for most parents? He never listened to find out whose side or if they were even taking sides. They must know he's unstable or the father wouldn't have met him at the door with a baseball bat. He proved them right by assaulting him anyway.

Also....the day after he finds out about his wife he pretty much falls head over heals for the next love of his life...also not a stable thing. It took me years after having my heart crushed by a cheating wife to even consider another relationship....but maybe thats just me.

While I probably would never speak to my brother again the excessive retribution was troubling...and who are these people that are risking considerable prison time (assault, attempted murder) for this guy and are skilled enough not to be tracked by police?

That begs the question....What's this guy going to do the first time hes challenged by his daughters when they become teenagers? It's going to happen because that's what teenagers do. Will he disown them if their caught smoking pot? or have the first guy that makes sexual advances toward one of them castrated by one of his extremely but troubling loyal thug friends?

In the end he makes nice with the woman that caused it all but continues to hold a childish grudge the people that raised him and were only trying to save their family. Not logical.

Again, structure was good, writing was good but not much semblance of reality.

JeffTomJeffTomover 5 years ago
Repeat of other story

Read this story before.

Good then, Good now

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Randi, no comment on reposting?

I'm not going to suggest someone like BR, with your own professional disposition, your stable of supporting contributors, and personal history of improving the Literotica community, is guilty of that terrible "p" word. Yet i knew exactly where this story was going once Sheldon gazed into the smooth caramel cleavage of the daughters' teacher. Not because i'm so smart, but because i felt like I'd been there before. When i skipped ahead, i saw that i was right; I'd been there before.

I totally understand that originality is elusive in such a clichéd environment as Loving Wives, so if you would respond to my query, you'd put my mind at ease.

Is this a reposting, or modification of one of your earlier stories?

Is this a re-working of a friend's story that you <gasp> neglected to tell us gave you permission to do so?

Is this a Halloween special, where you played the evil Dr Frankenstein, cobbling together the body parts of various stories and creating a soulless literary monster that took on a life of its own? If so, the seams showed in a few places, but the result was not unattractive.

I know you said this was just a bit of fun, so I'm inclined to think the third is most true. If so, forgive me for taking it so seriously, but no one has suggested this yet.

So perhaps you've created a teaching moment. Can an author be guilty of plagiarism when "creating" in such a clichéd genre as LW? Is a plot sufficiently reworked if we change the skin tone and depth of the cleavage? Maybe have the new love interest grade school teacher speak vulgarly at a family event? What constitutes originality?

Please, Great One, educate or enlighten us! Or have one if your editors clarify!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@Rw43

I don't mind making a comment on reposting, not that I owe anyone an explanation. If you look at my library, you'll see that I have about 40 titles there. There were about 100 in late 2016. At that time, I had an issue that necessitated the removal of all but three of my titles. Those were collaborations to which I did not have exclusive rights. I resolved my issue and I am now free to put my stories back. Many readers requested that I do so, and I wanted to do it, so, the only way to do it is to post them as new stories. This story was first posted in September 2015, by me. It is my story, I can prove it, and those who use the "p" word can go fuck themselves. I won't address it again, I already have, a dozen times in the intros to stories. I posted two new stories last week, and I am going to continue to put new one up and the old ones back up. I'll just delete these sorts of comments, from now on. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rock on

Randi, don’t let ignorant assholes bother you. Your fans know and appreciate your work.

New or repost your work stands second to no other.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Thanks for the response even though it reeks of condescension

So im right, right, wrong, ignorant and an as*hole.

Perhaps I'm just sensitive, since my comment took almost 24 hours to meet the Reichstag's approval, and as soon as it did, i also see that i'm not only a troublesome pissant, but an ignorant as*hole, too (to an Anonny).

Right that I could count on you to respond. You at times must get tired of your puissance, but if you don't feed it, it goes away.

Right that i made the right choice, to ask you the question without first having read all your library to determine if you had the ownership of that particular plot device. Such extensive research would have been futile since the original story had been pulled.

Wrong that i interpreted your bit of 'fun' as something to smile at, instead of 'fluff', something to treat without seriousness. I think the story was fluff, not fun. I never smiled during your story. But i think if you did a Frankenstein story, i would.

Ignorant of many things, like: the current affairs in Literotica. I spend less and less time here as life goes on;

Like the preface you put on many of your other stories. If you bother to put one here, why not acknowledge your ownership of the various memorable plot devices. To the best of my knowledge, there is no existing index of plot devices and who created them except in the minds of fans. I have never become a fan, though i frequently watch your concerts from the back of the crowd. When i visit, i don't come to read fine literature.

Lazy (let me add that one) because i have never joined the aspiring writers creativity guild that you spearhead. I doubt that i will ever publish, though I'm glad you do. You make Lit. a better place for it.

Ignorant of the fine distinctions involved in the ethics of creative writing. Creative writing is in itself fairly simple, while difficult to master. But the ethics of creation are more absolute, i would think; we can argue that certain aspects of creativity are common to all stories. So are fantasies more subject to rules, or less? I personally have no idea. I was hoping you would say. But i guess you would say instead, the same as my wife (who I'm not accusing you of copying), "Take a class!"

As*hole. That's a tossup. Yes, i am, in the sense that i ask people to address difficult topics. But i only ask that of people i trust. I like to kick elephants out of rooms, but i rarely can do it alone. Sometimes i use a provocative tone in order to get a conversation started--more of a "clear the air" than "address the elephant". But i am not a gutless nihilistic Anonny type of as*hole. I stand behind all my words, even though they're on a board, and they are all intended to improve this community.

There is nobody i trusted more to refute a question of " p" than you, Randi.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Great story Randi, very entertaining...

Well written, well done. I've read it here before, was sad to see it removed, happy to see you bringing your stories back.

It must be exhausting to post a "fun" story like this, as you stated in the preface, and then have so many pick at it, whimpering about how you didn't write it the way they would have. I'm continually amazed by the plenary lack of reading comprehension so proudly displayed by most commenters on these stories. In most cases, I suspect it's something that cannot be fixed.

It's a great story, Randi. Many thanks for the time and effort you expend to post these stories for our entertainment. 5 stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
2nd read and it is a good story

Not my favorite of yours, (you have written so many great ones), but still not a bad story at all.

Even though you are still posting new stories I am afraid to read all of yours. It's kind of like after you binge watch a show and get that big empty hole when you are done watching all the seasons and episodes lol.

This way, after you post a new one and I read that, I can still go back and have some others of yours that I haven't read yet, or re-read some of your better stories again lol.

joshua4321joshua4321over 5 years ago
My Thoughts

I think it Would Have been more entertaining if he had taken the deal and had her like a slave and had girlfriends, it could have been like his revenge on her

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awsum story

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Not one of my favorites of this author' I like the way Sheldon faced things head on he didn't just wait around and suffer like so many wimp husbands on this site. But things got more unbelievable later in the story especially with his family I didn't like that part. plus he should have kicked his brothers ass the first time he saw them

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Good Story

Really a good read, but I do have one question. Where is this place these people live?

With my divorce, there was litigation in 2 states with both sides claiming jurisdiction for a while and neither of them cared about any infidelity. As a matter of fact, both places, the mom almost has to be a serial killer not to get the kids with her. There may be shared custody but they always live with mom until they are old enough to decide. By that time there has been plenty of time to work on the kid's minds. If only it was this easy for a good dad to get custody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was fantastic

As a fan of SS06 and yours, I enjoyed this immensely. You managed to capture so many elements of his style, echoing his voice, all whilst crafting a engaging tale. I'm not a writer, but given how rarely one sees this done well, I know it must not be easy. And I can tell you really sweated the details. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Um....

I’ve been a fan of yours for so long I actually reached out to you when literotica had removed ghost as a story on here. Having said that....Yeet? Lol that in conjunction with the twins made took me out of the story. Still a big fan and I look forward to new works from you. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I have read a lot of your postings. Loved some, liked some, didn’t care for some. Doesn’t take away from the quality of the writing. HDK, SS06, JPB and others write stories that are fun to read and enjoy. To many here take this genre to seriously. If you can’t separate reality from fiction then you shouldn’t be reading these. As far as duplication of ideas goes. There are only so many ways the stories can start and then finish. It’s the journey that makes the effort worth it. As far as I know all stories here are posted for free and not meant for profit. So everyone that bitches needs to grow up and appreciate the effort these authors put in to write these.

PC culture is ruining free expression. If something offends you don’t read it or watch. Stop trying to tell others how to live and live your own life.

Long winded I know, anyway. Thanks BR your efforts are enjoyed and appreciated.

BTW 5 on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Barnum And Bailey Come To Town In A 2006 Mustang

The pathos quotient was incredible in the beginning and then it turned into a circus of sorts. Nevertheless this writer has palpable talent on several levels.

Unfortunately one feels the Stangstar influence here, a talented writer who is like the ring leader of all the cheatin' wife cartoon dramas.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer a more realistic portrayal of things, not goofball wives with zero credibility. It makes it impossible to have any genuine concern for what would be a serious situation, and a real danger to children and their overall health.

Notwithstanding, this wife here is not a completely tissue thin character. Even though she is not given the depth that the husbands character receives, she does actually seem to wake up a bit. But she is definitely a piece of work and absolutely never to be trusted.

Hubby here seemed so genuine at first and right after wifey's cheating sunk in he is perving on this other woman? Moving on is fine and even healthy but almost the next day? It takes away from the credibility of the husband's depth of marital feelings in the first place.

I suppose anything is possible, but the story definitely contains a rather speedy transfer of affections if you ask me.

Somewhat contradictorily, though, the wife's whining whining whining eventually gets HER credibility as a character UP (of course she's a psycho). Not sure how that happened but the writer deserves credit for that. As much of a bad egg as wifey was, you were able to believe that she had at least some grasp on reality, however tenuous.

The only other criticism is that the sex was so cosmic they come off like demigods. It's a bit sing songy.

I have read several stories by this writer before and the talent and the effort is greatly appreciated.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story, but that woman is nuts!

"You're mentally unstable and I'll never leave the girls alone with you again."

I think that hits the nail on the head. I'm glad she could be a mother again, but I can't imagine ever having a normal marital relationship with her again. I do like it when marriages are fixed, but she's not fixable.

Well told story!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

This was a great Stangstar homage. You had it all, the cars, the loyal daughters, the more beautiful replacement woman... and of course, the deranged slut wife!

5* well done!

fifteen16fifteen16almost 5 years ago
Quaint

I think it's rather quaint when people ask did she/he sleep with him/her when sleep is the last thing that is on their minds. Fuck would be more appropriate or make love for the more delicate minded. Good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I always love your stories, but there's one thing in LW stories that always stick in my craw. Why do the innocent spouses never divulge the details of their spouse cheating on them? It's always the old standby, "I'm going to let her/him tell you, it's not my place." Um, fuck yes, it's your place. You're going to let your name be smeared and let the cheating spouse control the narrative?

avidreader123avidreader123over 4 years ago
Good story

I liked the story. One question though, did Carlie ever contact her family? I wanted to see what happened when she told them why she disappeared.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Again. Another good story, as the all are. Asshole paid for his sins, but Sarah got off way to lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Great Ode

To Stang and I did catch the inclusion of the yellow Mustang but I suppose that was just a coincidence? I pointed out once the Challenger was the fastest factory stock car out there at the time. I've always loved the classic Charger, fell in love with that black '73 on Burn Notice.

"I practice family law," she said. "I'll bail you out, but I'd have to recommend a colleague if you're charged with a crime." I would have thought defending him after he beat the shit out of his ex-brother would be considered "family law."

"What's the frequency, Kenneth?" I'm old enough to remember the incident in NY with Dan Rather and the R.E.M song too. Fast cars, an insane cheating slut for a wife, crazy family, great kids and a beautiful girlfriend (Our Miss Brooks) - Stang would be proud, he couldn't do it any better but I think he'd change the cars around and you left out a Jeep. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking shit family.

Evil bastards .

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Hahahahahaha ... oh, and great story!

5 stars, thanks.

I LOVED how you've called out StarStang!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story, but...

I don't know if it was only me, but things were happening at a little too quickly to be believable. Things proceeded way too quickly between Carly and Sheldon and the girls got over what is a emotional trauma a little too quickly. I know it's a fictional story, but wouldn't mind it being a little realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
did he tell bob?

Does Bob know he is marrying a cheating slut with mental problems?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Way to go down Mustang. should have warned Bob

Fast romance etc but OK

Love happy endings after cheaters caught and punishment

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Glorious Revenge

I'm glad the brother got what was coming to him and also his mom and dad. I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quiet formulaic

but extremely well executed!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Read it again and it's still good.

There was a particularly telling line, "His wife, the lovely Cloe, decided that his bad luck might begin to affect her and filed for divorce." Isn't this the measure of marriages built on swapping and such? Either the marriage comes first or your own safety and pleasure comes first.

I never will understand a spouse who can't be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did you mean, Altima?

There's only one car called Ultima, and it DEFINITELY isn't a boring car that looks like everything else on the road-it looks like a race car, and it is, but you can get them street legal!

Other than that, amazing story. I could comb your catalog for hours!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A truly inspiring story

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It is always sad what the children go through.

green117green117almost 4 years ago
As a take on SS06

It was pretty close... but you did get outside of the midwest / white bread cultural context of Stang, which may be good or bad, depending.

And since you are someone who edits, I notice in the last few scenes a few homonyms creep in -

Week/weak

Alter/altar

can't imagine you meant for them to be there.

Yeet? I suppose - but trying to look it up it seems like someone should be making difficult shot... I suppose she did.

Good luck in your endeavors and may your health be impeccable.

Green-something

(and, of course, the commentariat here is almost by definition swamped by prior impression and prejudice... not caring especially what they say is of course appropriate, but not caring what you say is probably not. )

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Liked the story...

I have to agree, it was slight homage to SS06, but at least he didn't drive a Chevy. And any decent Mustang can walk away from a Dodge, if it's geared right. Besides I figure he has to pull off the road every 40 minutes to gas up. Seriously, I don't know how some of these guys do it. Somebody would have been dead if it was the Bear. A better man than I .I came home from 'Nam, married my hippy peacenik girlfriend, and had 5 kids .49 years ago. I think she's gonna keep me . Luck to Sheldon ,and Carlie. The Bear approves.

The BEAR P.S. write some more. Bear

meucimeucialmost 4 years ago

I loved this story and in reality every one of this authors stories that I have read. I really think her character development is something special. Great work and 5 stars from me.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
One exception

Good story. I'm not a fan of becoming friends with someone who betrays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YEET

Really nice story, moves well and not too complex, but when i read the word yeet, i feel like someone needs tasered. Good Job, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*

Good story,

Worked out in the end, he found out how his family reacted to his dilemma and handled it just like any normal sibling argument but it wasn't simple and they were too stupid to realise that until it all came crashing down.

Wife wasn't sorry, only sorry she got caught and didn't even come to the realisation that it was over the first time she slept with his brother.

Would of liked the family intervention to have lasted a bit longer, you know being the last time he would of spoken to them, make sure that they bury themselves trying to justify all this happening lol would of been funny and informative

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories