Making Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed in excitement. "Really, Shell? I always wanted to, but you never would let me."

"You made the right choice," I told them. "I love my little sisters. I let them drive my cars."

We got Chinese carryout on the way home and Helen took a turn trying to break our necks. I called Carlie on the way home and we got food for her, too. The twins went flying across the room when she came in and threw themselves one her. They each took a hand and led her over to their aunts.

"This is our teacher, Miss Brooks," Cambre introduced her. "I think she's Daddy's girlfriend, too."

Carlie was blushing furiously and she just looked adorable. "Cambre! We're just friends. You shouldn't say things like that."

"Well, since Mom cheated we want you to be with Daddy," Carmen told her.

"Girls, that's enough," I scolded them. "You're embarrassing our guest. Off to bed with you."

"Sorry, Daddy," a soft little chorus came. "Aunt Helen, Aunt Gail, will you read us our book?"

They led their aunts off upstairs and left Carlie and me in an awkward silence. I walked toward her and she looked a little frightened. I took her hands and pulled her in for a hug. Her curls tickled my chin and she melted against me.

"How 'bout it, Carlie?" I murmured. "Want to be my girlfriend?"

She tilted her head up to look in my eyes. Those huge brown eyes were full of golden glitter. "I might," she whispered. "Kiss me and then I'll decide."

Her lips were the softest sexiest pillows I'd ever felt. I felt a little pointed tongue tap my lips and I let it in. I swear to God I nearly came in my pants when I felt that. Her luscious body was pressed tightly against mine and she made a little moaning sigh that made me crazy. She pushed back a little and looked at me, evaluating my emotions. Evidently she liked what she saw because she let me pull her in again, burying her face in my shoulder.

"I won't be with you until you're not with her," she told me.

"I understand," I told her. "I'm not her, Carlie. I won't become her either. It's going to take a while to resolve all this."

"I've got the rest of my life," she said.

She kissed me again and made my toes curl before I walked her out to the pony. I went to see a lawyer the next morning. Her name was Marcy Grey and she was very rude. I think at first she thought I was dumping my wife for an upgrade. She was about forty, and she had the largest breasts I'd ever seen that were natural. She was short, very curvy and pretty, too. I wanted her to like me, but we got off on the wrong foot.

"If you're here to get out of paying child support or maintenance you need a different attorney," were the first words out of her mouth.

That pissed me off. "Okay, that's not why I'm here but thanks for seeing me." I got up and walked out. I stopped off at her secretary and asked her how much the appointment was. She opened her mouth and Ms. Grey cut her off.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" she yelled. "You can't just walk off like that."

"Watch me," I told her. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, lady, but you can bite me. I don't have to listen to insults. Especially not from people I employ. Fuck off."

She swelled up like a toad frog. She opened her mouth then she started laughing. She laughed until she cried and came and got me by the arm. "I'm sorry," she was wiping the tears of mirth away. "Sometimes I forget that there are decent men in the world. I see so many assholes every day that I forget. Nobody has talked to me like that for years. Please, accept my apology. Come back and talk to me. Tell me what's going on."

Despite my misgivings I let her lead me back in her office, and she poured me a very good Scotch. I told her the story and she got rude all over again, but it was directed mostly against my ex-family and the Slut.

She buzzed the secretary and got her to bring in forms. I paid her a retainer and signed my name ten thousand times. She promised to get the restraining order that afternoon and the divorce started as soon as possible. She shook my hand and the ball started rolling. In three days, the Slut was served and my ex-family was charged with unlawful restraint and terroristic threats. The Pimp even got charged with attempted assault for his actions with the baseball bat. The Asshole and his wife were served for inflicting intentional emotional distress and life looked good. The twins were with me and the Slut was forbidden to come within 500 feet of us.

When I came out to get the paper Saturday morning she was standing down at the end of the block. She saw me and yelled.

"Sheldon, please let me see my babies. Please, I'm so sorry. It wasn't my idea. Please, I'm begging you, let me see my babies."

A couple of neighbors came outside to see what all the yelling was about. I walked down to where she was and she fell on her knees in front of me. "Please Sheldon, I'm begging. I'll crawl up to the house if you want me to. Please let me see the girls."

"Get up, Sarah," I told her. "You're embarrassing yourself and me."

"I don't care about me," she said. "I know I've lost you, Shell; I can't lose my babies. I won't embarrass you any more. Please, just for five minutes. Let me see them." She clung to me and I lifted her to her feet.

"Okay, you can see them," I told her. "Sarah, I told you that you could see them anytime you wanted to. Then you went and pulled that shit at my ex-parent's house. I swear to God, one more insane moment like that and you're done. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I do and I won't... I won't do anything crazy. Thank you Shell. I'll be good."

We walked back to the house and the girls were eating waffles. They flew to her and she knelt down and hugged them like life preservers in a hurricane. She was sobbing her heart out and telling them over and over how sorry she was and how much she loved them.

They cried a little, too, and told her how much they missed her. I fixed her some breakfast and we all sat around the bar and ate. She promised them and me that she would be their mom, just like before, but she wouldn't be living with us. I think they understood and they agreed to stay with her every other weekend. I told her she could come over any time during the week she wanted. They went off to watch TV and we sat and talked for a while.

"Sheldon," she began, "I'm so sorry for what happened at your parent's house. I didn't want to do it, but your Mom said we could fix everything. I realize that's not possible now. I know I've hurt you too badly, but I'm sane now and I just want however much relationship you will give me. I want to be friends. Okay, I want more than that but I realize it isn't going to happen. I'll just be the best friend you ever had. I'll be the girl's mom and we'll move on with our lives. I signed the divorce papers and I won't fight it. The financial stuff is fine. I'm going to move into one of our apartments. There's a vacancy next week and it's a nice one. Can we be friends and co-parents, Sheldon?"

"We'll have to work on the friends part," I told her. "Most of my friends don't... no, never mind. I'll try, Sarah, honest I will. I just have a lot of bad feelings for you right now. I'm sure time will heal a lot of that and we'll get along just fine. Just so you know, I'm not getting back together with you, Sarah. If you've really given that up then I'm sure we'll be fine. The first time you go on a date, you come and tell me about it and then I'll believe you about moving on. We'll start working on being friends then, okay?"

There were tears in her eyes, but she nodded and hugged me. I felt sorry for her but it wasn't on me. I offered to take her home but she told me she was parked down the street. At the door she turned and looked back. "I'm sorry," she said.

"I know," I told her. "Me, too. Don't keep apologizing Sarah. I believe you. Let's just move on. I forgive you. I still mad but I'll get over it. Okay?

She smiled and nodded and she was gone. She came over Monday and Wednesday, and on Friday I let the girls go out to eat with her. We seemed to be settling into a routine and things were looking up.

Marcy Grey called me the next week and she said the lawyer for my ex-family had talked with her and wanted to set up a meeting. I declined, but she said it was in everyone's best interests, so I went. My only condition was that the Asshole not be there. Everyone agreed and we sat around Marcy's conference table. They were all very penitent and full of remorse. They wanted me to drop the charges against them and they were willing to do nearly anything to make that happen. I told them that if they signed agreements to never contact or speak to me again, to agree to never speak to or contact the girls again and that if the Pimp would let me kick him in the nuts again I would drop the charges except the ones against the Asshole.

Marcy got quite a kick (pun intended) out of that, and they agreed to all of the conditions except the last one. Cloe and Mom agreed, but for some reason the Pimp was reluctant. I guess he needed to be holding a baseball bat to feel comfortable having his scrotum crushed. Mom threatened to kick him herself, and he finally agreed. Macy was choking and I told him I wasn't going to do it right away, but he should be ready. They signed the papers and filed out.

As soon as the door closed Marcy burst into an insane fit of giggling. I told her a woman with her breast size shouldn't giggle like that, and she ran off to the bathroom. When she came back she was composed until she saw me and that set her off again.

"Sheldon, you're such an idiot," she gasped. "You nearly made me pee my pants. You know I couldn't put that in the papers, right?"

I chuckled. "Well, yes, but I love the thought of him worrying about whether today is the day I'm coming to collect."

"You're a hard ass, dude," she finally settled down. "Are you going to stick to this?"

"You have no idea what I put up with for the Asshole down through the years," I told her. "He stole my toys, caused me more trouble than you can ever believe and it was all okay with them because he was the baby. Jesus Christ, Marcy, he fucked my wife and they were okay with that. It was 'my stubborn pride' that was the problem. I'm done with them. I hope they all die lonely and in misery."

"I don't guess I blame you," she said. "The divorce is final in sixty days. What are you going to do then?"

"Move on," I told her. "I've got a couple of plans. I even have a few plans for the Asshole."

She looked askance at me. "You aren't going to need a criminal defense lawyer, are you?"

"God, I hope not," I said. "Are you any good?"

"I practice family law," she said. "I'll bail you out, but I'd have to recommend a colleague if you're charged with a crime."

I didn't expect to be charged. The asshole was coming out of a bar one night and three masked men jumped him and dragged him into an alley. They beat the hell out of him, paying special attention to his genital area. The police report said they kept asking him a question over and over and he couldn't understand it. It was, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" I guess they thought he was Dan Rather. He said he didn't know any Kenneth and he had no idea who they were or what the frequency might be. I was with Sarah and the girls at the time and I was never questioned.

After he got out of the hospital he was at home while Cloe was out of town and there was a home invasion. He was beaten again, by four guys this time. The question was different. They kept asking him why he wasn't wearing the regulation socks. He had no idea what the regulation socks were supposed to be, so they played ping pong with his balls. I was out on a date with Carlie

A month later he was ambushed in the parking garage at work. He was unable to determine the number of his assailants but they inquired about the frequency and disapproved of his sock choice again. His male member was victimized by being wrapped in duct tape and it was used as a hair removal device. He wouldn't need waxing for a while. I was at the twin's soccer game with Sarah.

The police questioned me that time. It seems that targeting the genitals is a favorite pastime of jealous husbands, but I had airtight alibis for all the attacks.

Two months later his car developed problems. Three times a week for two weeks when he came out of work it had a flat tire. There were mysterious holes in the sidewalls, possibly about the size of an ice pick. Security began to watch it and it recovered its ability to hold air in its tires at work, but when he went in stores or bars or left it alone for a minute, the malady recurred. Injector problems sidelined it for a while due to the presence of naphthalene in his fuel. The repair man said it was most likely caused by the mothballs in the gas tank. How they got there remained a mystery.

His barbecue grill exploded when he was trying to light it a month later. There was a gas leak and he was missing his eyebrows and lashes as well as the front of his comb over for a while.

This run of ill fortune continued until the culmination of the air bag in his car deploying unexpectedly and causing him to collide with a tree. Of course, the air bag had deflated by that time and he was injured in the crash and back in the hospital.

His wife, the lovely Cloe, decided that his bad luck might begin to affect her and filed for divorce. He was afraid to step outside his door and took a job in Cleveland selling tires.

My life was going great. The divorce went through smoothly and I was a free man. Carlie and Sarah walked around each other like two tomcats for about a month, but one day Sarah asked her out for drinks and dancing. Sarah had a date and she told Carlie to tell me about him. He was an accountant and Carlie said his name was Bob. She thought he seemed like a nice guy and he was pretty good looking, too. The girls got along pretty good and the tension eased around the house when they were there at the same time.

After the date I started asking Sarah to lunch about once a week and we started being pretty good friends again. We talked about the munchkins and how work was going and I remembered how much I just liked talking to her. She seemed to be doing well and she told me she really liked Bob. We didn't talk about the past much and that was good.

The Saturday after the divorce was final, Sarah had the girls and I took Carlie out. We drove up to the mountains and went to a big local celebration. We walked around and looked at the crafts, ate some local food and rode a few carnival rides. I took her dancing that night and about one we were feeling pretty good and we left. When I dropped her off she invited me in and I didn't hesitate. She stopped in the living room and asked me to unzip her dress. I ran my fingers down her silky skin as the zipper opened and she shivered. I watched that fantastic ass jiggle as she walked to the door of her bedroom. She stopped and looked back at me. She raised one eyebrow and inclined her head before disappearing into the darkness.

My mouth was dry and my heart was hammering. I walked in and saw her in the moonlight. The dress slipped to the floor and she was a study in shadows. She wasn't wearing a bra and her panties were black. I slipped up behind her and reached around to cup her breasts. They were everything I imagined and a thousand times more. Big, high, firm, and her nipples were fat brown cones on the tip of each amazing mound. They were rock hard and she moaned when I pinched them gently.

"God, Sheldon, it's been so long," she moaned. "I've forgotten how it feels. I'm going to go crazy on you, so be prepared!"

"I like crazy," I slid my hands down inside those little panties and cupped her luscious cheeks. I had never felt anything like that in my life. I'd always dreamed about it, but never even dreamed it would happen. Sarah had a cute little butt, but this... this was on another planet. It was big and firm and round in all the ways that you could imagine, forming an upside down heart shape and just driving me mad. I slid the panties down a little and they fell to the floor. She had narrow hips and there was a gap between her thighs that gave my hand plenty of room to slide under and cup her mons. She pushed her little pussy into my hand and when I slid my finger between her lips she was very wet.

She spun in my arms and sank to her knees, taking my cock in her long fingers and stroking it a couple of times. It was harder than I've ever been in my life, and when she slid her hot mouth over me I knew this wasn't going to last long. She gave the most fantastic head imaginable. Those puffy lips wrapped around me like pythons and her mouth was a wet furnace. She swirled her tongue around the crown and I warned her I was going to blow. She hesitated a second and then just attacked. She was pumping me with one hand and rolling my nuts with the other and I blew up. She choked a little once but she kept after it bravely and not a drop escaped. I could hear her gulping and I nearly fell down my knees got so week. I pulled her up and kissed her.

"No, don't," she tried to turn her lips away.

"If you can, I can," I told her and I tried to take her tongue out of her mouth. I sat her down on the bed with her butt hanging about half off and knelt between those impossibly long legs, pulling them up and over my shoulders. She was as smooth as a baby. I didn't know if she had just shaved or had laser treatments, but she was beautifully bare down there.

I could smell a faint musk and she was leaking pretty well. She tasted delicious and I lapped her juices up like honey. She was moaning and thrusting up at me, and I spent a long time down there, just building her up and then easing off. She was squirming and writhing and begging me to let her come and I attacked her clit, flipping it around until she arched up off the bed, every tendon straining. Her orgasm was something I'd never seen before. She flooded and screamed and bucked. I let her come down a little then plunged a finger into that moist heat. When I added a second she went off again and I made her come three times like that.

I didn't want to stop, but she was very strong and she pushed me away. She scooted back up until she was stretched out on the bed and pulled me up on top of her. Now I got an opportunity to take in her breasts. I was just mesmerized. They were so big I expected them to at least sag off to the sides but they didn't. They kept their shape, even lying on her back, and they were just spectacular. She had small areolae and large nipples. They made little hills on the tips of the mountains and I feasted on them. I think she came again just from me sucking on them. I couldn't get enough and I think I made them a little sore because she finally pushed my head away.

"They'll be there tomorrow," she giggled. "I need you inside me, Sheldon. Are you back up?"

I poked her to show her I was and she spread her legs impossibly wide. I felt the slippery lips part and she groaned as the head of my cock slipped inside.

"God, you have a big dick," she moaned. "Easy, Shell."

As I fed it inside her I could feel her stretching to accommodate me. I sank in in one slow, agonizingly slow, motion. She bucked under me as I got about halfway in and she was coming again. I was amazed at how easily her orgasms came to her and at the capacity to come like that. Having already come once, I was certain I could last a while.

She was an incredible lover, so very tight and so very athletic. We made slow, sweet, passionate love for a long time, and she had several small orgasms, just building up for the big one. She began to increase our rhythm, pumping and pulling at me with her hands. I rose up in a semi-pushup position on my hands and knees and just pounded her. I was quickly reaching the point of no return when she blew up like a volcano. It was like riding a tidal wave and the sight, sensation and sound of that screaming orgasm pushed me over the edge and I pumped my soul out of the end of my cock and into her. She just kept coming and I pumped her until I started to go soft. I rolled off and she was instantly on me, my deflating cock in her mouth as she worked on me for probably five minutes.