Making Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought we were done, but she proved me wrong. My poor abused cock rose to the occasion and I pushed her over on her belly, mounting her from behind and I pounded against that sweet ass until she was nearly delirious. I didn't come but she was begging me to stop so I rolled off and I was back in her mouth. She worked on me until I came again, just a couple of weak dribbles firing into her throat. We collapsed together, running our hands over each other's bodies while our hearts stopped pounding and our breathing slowed. I was done! I think she was, too.

"Carlie, I've never been so thirsty in my life," I told her.

She laughed and went padding away, her naked form glorious in the moonlight. She came back with a cold bottle of water and pressed it, giggling, against my belly. We shared it and she lay half over me until I felt her pussy dripping on me. She jumped up and went into the bathroom, reappearing in a minute with a warm washcloth she cleaned us up with. She moved back into what seemed to be her favorite place, her pussy pressed against my thigh, one big breast against my side and her cheek over my heart.

She tilted her head up to look at me. "Sheldon, I'm in love with you," she murmured. "Do you love me?"

"More than you can imagine," I told her. "I thought I'd never be happy again, Carlie. I was wrong. My girls make me happy and you make me happy. I do love you. I think I'm the luckiest guy alive. We should send the Asshole a thank-you card."

She laughed. "Well, I wouldn't go so far as that, but I'm happy here with you, too."

We whispered things that meant nothing and everything until we drifted off to sleep with that gorgeous woman in my arms.

After two months she moved in with me, and the twins rode to school with her every day. After six months I knew I couldn't live without her, and I bought her a ring. I told the girls I was going to ask her to marry me and I couldn't believe how excited they were. She was their idol and they worshipped at her alter.

I called Sarah. She wasn't thrilled, but she said she wanted me to be happy. I found out that Bob had popped the question to her and she had him on hold. She said she was going to say yes, and I wished her well. I hoped she had learned something from her experience and Bob wasn't going to go through what I had. I didn't say any of that.

I took Carlie out to a nice Italian place and popped out the ring. She squealed and there was never any question. When we got home the girls were waiting up and they were all over us.

"Can we call you Mother?" Cambre asked her. "We already have a Mom, but we decided we want to call you Mother."

Carlie dropped to her knees and squeezed them close. "Yeet! Thank you girls. It would be an honor to me. I've loved you since the day I met you. You'll always be my little girls. I'm not trying to take your Mom's place, but I would be proud for two angels like you to call me Mother."

*****

We got married and we're a year in and I love her more every day. I've never been happier and she's still a sex goddess in bed.

Sarah married Bob and they have a baby boy. I've never heard from the ex-family and I don't expect I ever will. My sisters mention them sometimes, but they don't have much to do with them either. Sometimes you just have to live with your choices. They made theirs and I made mine. The worst day of my life was pretty bad, but I have the feeling the best days are still ahead. Carlie is going to make sure of that.