All Comments on 'Making Friends at Lake Como Ch. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years agoAuthor
Editor

Thank you for your comment. However, I wish you would have given me specific feedback. I may need an editor but it would not be you as I accept constructive criticsm to heart.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
I would not have mentioned the club by name.

I believe that it is a member of the AANR, the American Association of Nude Recreation. The AANR promotes healthy family nudism. I'm not saying that swinging doesn't happen as even family nudist clubs attract swingers but it is against the organization's philosophy of naturism. You could have just said that it was a nudist club and left it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Start

Great to hear about your first swinging at Lake Como. Lisa is so cool. Look forward to the rest.

ronald40ronald40over 6 years ago

Looks like a good start to a fun story series. It flowed well. As this is your set up I might spend a little more time describing the locations. Also when the big sex scene happened I had to refer to page 1 for a reminded of what people looked liked and who they are. Adding a line or two about blond hair, age, relationship, body type would give more to the scene. Otherwise just a name. Look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous