All Comments on 'Making Her Pay Pt. 06'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Feh

The usual scorched earth, friends willing to do dastardly deeds while he's out of town.

It should have ended with the recording in Ch 3, either using his friends to set a trap, or get the Police to do a sting operation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Oh, By The Way

Hotels don't generally let you have a reception because you rent a room, it's the other way around. When you use the hotel for a reception you can often get them to throw in a room or even a suite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck off you moronic faggot

No wonder your mother slapped the midwife when you were born

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am so glad you didn't decide to burn the bitch!

Tattoos, piercings and public humiliation may not seem like much to most of us real men, but it can really mess up some especially sensitive bitches. This story never really settled onto the rails, thus it never went off them. It simply traveled farther and farther from the station as it wandered aimlessly through the dessert.

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Each man was a medic in the military with extensive experience in black bag methods of information extraction.

You went,

there.

Please let this be your last submission.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
A fail

Evil knows no bounds.

JohnChildJohnChildover 4 years ago
Thank you

Keep polishing you skills you have potential to be in the top lists.

I have enjoyed you work and the ideas you have presented.

Sadly my own efforts are not up to much and i'm not confident to post my work.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Well that was some extreme payback, but they were planning to drug and rape him, so fair enough.

Unfortunately the epilogue fell a bit flat. Troy calling Mark to taunt him about his new look would have been amusing. He should also have walked out of the interview when he saw it was Marie, then reprimanded Carmen for her disloyalty in colluding with his ex-wife.

Instead of Carmen stabbing him in the back, she should have set him up with a nice señorita. Troy living a good life in Mexico putting his ex-wife and her betrayal behind him would have been a far better way of wrapping it up.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Without permanent damage

Yet all the characters were written to be too stupid to know about tattoo removal. Even then they leave scarring. So hands tattooed... but no permanent damage?

Either a totally unbelievable or unlikeable father leaving his youngest to deal with the aftermath?

The retribution was more extreme than most BTB despite the extreme BTBers being told to leave. OK no death, but I'd say the retribution destroyed all 3 involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful..

Forcible kidnapping and torture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

I would have loved to see the "welder" they set up to weld the piercings. Talk about frying body parts. You obviously have never seen a welding machine. That was so stupid I had to laugh. And here's the thing about piercings. They head on down to the hospital here they get some shots to ease the pain and the hospital takes a pair of wire cutters and remove the piercings in no time flat. All the holes heal in a couple of weeks. Next it's off to the laser to remove the tattoos. All done. If his ex can find him so can everybody else. I find it far more likely the "patron's" body gets buried in the desert then your ridiculous ending. Not sure what happened to this story but you managed to ruin it completely. An awful waste of time. A "welder"? I'm STILL laughing at that one.

No stars as even giving this nonsense one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way tooo brutal a response

Not much more to say but the husband should have been bought up on charges for arranging such a ridiculous revenge. Much easier to have the cops be there when the attempt was made and have them arrested, prison ensues, revenge enough.

Not a good story at all I am affraid

JJ

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
So much of nothing.

A build up that hints at biblical payback, then a payback that is sadistic, silly and stupid, then finally an ending that is just a puddle of meh. I can see glimpses of writing ability, but no trace of discernment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

“Carmen. You’re the best. And you’re fired.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Waaaayyyyyyyy too long 1*

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Over the top

You dragged out the story by posting 2 pages at a time. The story didn't need 10+ pages either. Your attack on all three of them with tattooing and piercing was sick and over the top. Worse than that was that you had her follow him to Mexico. If this were remotely real, I think you know there is NO way he would trust her to be within 100 miles of him. In a relationship or not. Also he'd never want her living anywhere near him when he's trying to move on with his life. Thank god this wasn't an RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This tale definitely lived up to its title!

Great BTB! Wonderfully timed chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucked the big one.

No amount of clever mixing of ingredients can ever make a good omelet out of rotten eggs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 Stars.

simply because I think you are a good writer. This story however was a work of fantasy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

Drugging them ....kidnapping them....forcibly altering their body and mutilation?

Harryin Va

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Ugh.

Black is the easiest, by far, tattoo ink to be removed by laser. A purple would have been better — easy to see, difficult to remove.

This story was filled with one weakness after another. One or two are fine, but others have catalogued the multitude already. For me the most egregious is leaving the youngest daughter there in reach of Mark’s clutches.

Could at best give this one 3-stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Mixed

I have a mixed reaction to your completed story. First, I enjoyed the inventive, extensive, humiliating, non lethal retribution meted out to the infernal trio. That was the good part. The near reconciliation was too close for comfort. You were tempted, but fought it off this time. He should have sent her home and forgotten about her as much a possible with three shared children. Another gripe, Mark should have, at the least, lost his balls. He probably likes his new look. Marie was just a skank, of no interest I anyone. You took it right to the edge of satisfying, but didn't step over.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
4

Fun, a bit over the top revenge... too much work, a cricket bat to the groin 50 times woulda been way faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
who got the house

If she abandoned the house to "be near" him, who got it, or the proceeds? What will Stacy do? She now has no place to return to during summer.

The minimum (for Farmysun) mistakes were appreciated.

Smoke

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 4 years ago
Almost fucked it up

For a few minutes I thought you was going to take her back.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
**

🙄🙄🤣OK so she just walked through the airport with a pound of metal in her a$$😂🙄🙄

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
who really paid?

Sorry, him running away like that really screwed his family. Especially when he could have stopped things before they got as bad as they did with Mark and Suzie. it would have been nice to see how Mark and Suzie had to deal with things too. a brief sentence about him being fired and being slapped by Marcie and her return to stripping hardly shows much after the damage they caused. I think it was a good idea, it just struggled a little playing out.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
If I were a cop

I think I could join the dots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The ending was way to vicious!

You had a very good story going but lost your humanity toward the end. In a more obvious meaning; the husband became more vindictive and cruel than his wife and, eventually, became nothing more than an abusive coward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
when getting rid of digital evidence you dont need

the entire computer, only physically destroy the hard drive

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Too much

Pearsing and Tatoos are no permanent damage? He lies to his Daugthers and Son!

Enjoy the video and slep well afther? And let put the video online. No good caracter. As last said in a time to protect his wife he drives her away. And to say if where where no children maybe he had killed all three is it worth to rott 20 and more years in jail i dont know. In my mind he is as evil as Mark only in another class. Why not tie Mark and Marie down and fuck Sarah and other in front of them? Or do the same ot Mark let him fucked by gay rockers.

But the main mistake to not talk and confront her what he doesnt agree to her plans.

And for this you have need 6 parts. To long to boring and NO interesting plot!

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Nice Guy

He has his colleague kidnapped, drugged, maimed and raped. Then tells his kids to be kind to their mom. Nice dad.

His kids believe he had nothing to do with it, yet it coincides with his departure for Mexico and serving divorce papers??? Are they that stupid? It proves he knew about her affair. He is the only person with a motive.

Welding generates high heat. Rings are metal which conducts heat. Flesh burns.

Welded rings in nipples, labia, cocks, clits, etc... Pretty silly.

MC was a coward and needed others to do his dirty work. He never got to confront Mark.

KB

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
Didn't like this at all

Tangledweed and others got it right:

- In part 3 the author wrote the wife into a corner that left no alternative but divorce. The only questions left were how and what to do with the perpetrators. Concerning both the ending was disappointing.

- The story was set up to expect an intelligent revenge tailored to the crime; what we got was torture, violence and mutilation.

- The MC took the coward's way out; he did not confront the wife and - worst - left the fallout to his children, especially to the youngest.

- The wife obviously was mentally disturbed. Otherwise her behaviour cannot be explained. We witnessed extreme subordination and compartionalising. No real explanation how she got to this point. What was needed - especially for the kids - was to help their mother heal.

2*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Piercings are painful but they can still be removed

The super secret black ops guys are working on the guy’s genitals, but they leave those organs in place and still functional?

After all she’s done, he gives her a job in Mexico, and it’s a job teaching children? C’mon, she went to Mexico, and you didn’t stick her in the LW famous Mexican whorehouse? What’s up with that?

I simply can’t figure out what you were trying to accomplish with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blew it.

His young daughter tests her spanish by flirting with the factory staff and she has a boyfriend back home. A slut in the making. So leaving her with mark wasn't so bad after all. And helping marie with a job, apartment, and car is in a sense taking her back and forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick ending ,not believable

The revenge was over the top. So was this story line

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
Well for once the payoff did live up to the hype

That's pretty rare. The problem was it was so over the top lol. Well maybe it wasn't. They were planning on raping him, so...

I'm pretty sure the kids would know the dad did it. How could they not? Seems so obvious. He also gave the judge a recording on the day he kidnapped them? That speech was on the same day they were kidnapped and then no one could put it together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was God awful!

The only thing worse than pulling a band aid off slowly is picking at the scab underneath.

The so called "chapters" we too short and were spread out too far apart. Each one was filled with ramblings befitting a twelve year old. The author used many of the overused plot lines in each chapter culminating in the "leaving for Mexico" and ever diabolical "Scarlet A" tattooed on the perpetrator.

This was just an awful story, period!

But, as usual high marks from the BTB brigade!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 4 years ago
Way beyond the end punishment

Why not just play the recording to Marie & parents.

And say “this why I’m divorcing you”

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Powersworder

I think I might go with a slight change to your idea. Definitely hook him up with a hot seniorita, let wife have the job so that she can see him every day with his new honey. Bet she wouldn't hang around too long, wouldn't give a fuck if she stayed!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
Though I am a reconcilation person...

sometimes even that is impossible. Your story was two chapters to long. I can understand how he lost faith in Marie and wanted to move on but still.

You wrote Troy to be to perfect, constantly being sot out by headhunters. Made big bucks and moved on to even bigger bucks in a country that is low wages. Was very passionate to ex-cons but had no room for his wife. Before I get raked over the coals, he had more than enough evidence to leave her early on yet he stayed to make his revenge better.

As you wrote the revenge it was like after each tattoo or piercing you decided to one up it. You weren't happy until you had both men in black fuck her and then seal off her cunt with loops and locks. If everything you wrote wasn't bad enough you turned her into an exotic dancer, really. You had her show up in Mexico begging for a job and have her brag about the loops and chains from her tits to her ... (what ever you want to call it) then Captain Morale has nothing to do with her so she starts dating Brock, again really.

If you had stopped after he found out about Mark's big reveal by just having him take Stacey and walk away you could have pulled off three chapters over 4.5 instead you have six that in my opinion rate a 2.5 at best, clearly not as good as your other work.

Until the next time just keep typing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Balanced justice.

Some mercy at the end was acceptable. The husband found within himself the strength to move on. I think part of that was the job offer in the end. There was no weakness in that decision. He would never take her back, but the years of marriage and for the sake of his children with this woman, he was merciful. Tough, but acceptable.

As for Mark and Suzi, not enough suffering. For the next 20 years there would be the annual ass kicking in the worst way with a vague hint of who it was from. That piece of shit would always be looking over his shoulder.

Thanks for sharing Farmers_Son. Always a pleasure seeing you post. *****

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Unfinished??

So he gets his revenge, finally. But the author brings them back together and, strangely, leaves it at that. If he had the heart to give her the teaching job and set her up with a place to stay, etc it tells me that he still has feelings for her. If he took the time to interview her then I would have expected further meetings and discussions with her. Despite everything, it would be natural to talk about why she joined him and everything else about the whole sordid affair. It's natural.

Their kids came visiting, so it would be natural to see them all together. Sorry, but for me the ending is a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wayyyyyyyy.....

.... tooooo loooonnnnggg!

Half this length would have been sufficient! And the guy is a wimp... he waited soooo long to pull the trigger on wimpy pay back... smh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm not sure who's worse.....Marlboro Man for writing like a crack-addicted 3 year old or you for writing like a meth-addicted monkey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of a let down...

...at the end. Shouldn't have shown her any mercy. Make a clean and permanent break. 3 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Interesting Overall Story

But the ending is very mechanical but I know there are lot of readers out there who will complain if you don't dot every T:). She did pay a high price for her stupidity and it was a pleasure to know that she being well utilized.

FD45FD45over 4 years ago
He lost his moral authority

What he did would last a very long time.

His actions were as violating and dangerous as hers.

No heroes here

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story just got worse as it progressed until we got to a f*****g stupid ending.

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
The One that Got Away

Six parts later and some 12 or 13 pages of reading and I feel this was a fairly simple plot drawn out unnecessarily.

“This one started as a simple theme, how to make serious retribution without permanent damage but grew as I developed the story.”

To say that it grew as it developed is a bit of an understatement. It seems there were multiple entire parts that did nothing to develop the overall story and forced the reader to hang in there a few more days to get to the conclusion. I’ve enjoyed works of yours in the past, and even this one wasn’t a terrible plot, but the final story as a whole wasn’t my favorite offering of yours. I do hope you continue to write though, as I said before, I have enjoyed your stories in the past.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Didn't work for me at all

The level of betrayal would have made Mother Theresa turn Rambo.

What happened to the antagonists in this series? They got embarrassed? Lost employment? Besides that, nothing, when compared to the litany of Actual Serious Crimes that they fully intended to commit.

The wife? A civil coexistence in the new paradigm, and a sense of regret? What? She was doing to at least allow the rape, torture and mental abuse of her life partner, for fuck's sake. Allow, yes, but with the level of subjugation she had sunk to, she would have actively assisted.

The sociopath Mark, would not have rested after his slap on the wrist. Within his own mental construct, the action taken against him would have just caused anger and the need for revenge. A few tattoos, and some jewellery that could have been defeated with a pair of sidecutters would have meant all but nothing. Marie and her daughter would have ended up live-in slaves in locked collars, raped and beaten on a regular basis.

Too much unnecessary, irrelevant filler, and far too little retribution.

I can tell you right now, if I were faced with an actual physical, psychological and moral attack such as your protagonist faced, there would be no limit to what I WOULD do, and I would have taken it as far as I could possibly get away with.

Seeing as a move to a foreign country was actually part of the story play, what I thought i could get away with has a very large scope.

After all, the bad guys weren't just trying to sell their victim on a new vacuum cleaner that he didn't want. You can't even treat guys on death sentences the way they intended to use him.

Jesus, even the father-in-law's delusion would have been utterly destroyed in the light of the truth.

The worst thing is that even what the trio were made to 'pay', paled into insignificance compared to what would have happened if their plans had simply been exposed to the authorities, and not only would it have been risk-free to your hero, it would have been a little closer to justice.

I mean what the fuck, Marie used to come home with serious bruises, hickies, bites and damage, and act as if nothing was out of place, despite the fact that it would have been impossible to hide and deny, and yet afterwards, she just walked away from that need to serve. She'd been doing so knowing the risk to her husband, marriage and family.

Way too much irrelevant material, reactions and responses were out of scale to that demanded by the situation.

I wanted to see how you played it out, but I was not wrong in my assumption as to how I would feel about it in the end. I feel like it was meaningless in the end, and I am incredulous. No need to read any more of your stories, but hey, at least you wrote, which is better than what I do. I'm sure you have some readers who enjoy your work, but I'm not one of them.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Just read some of the comments.

People thing the payback was too extreme? What?

If there was a sense of scale, the 'retribution' was almost nonexistent.

One even said forcible kidnap and torture. You think that compares to what they were going to do to him? They planned exactly that, plus more, over a very long time. The difference is that they got theirs because of their own nefarious plans. What they intended to do to him, were actions against an innocent victim.

You people are as deluded as the protagonist.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Expected

Not sure how tattoos are not considered permanent, although I recall henna was mentioned, which is not permanent. So that was confusing.

Must say that it got stupid but then most btb do that. A simple wire cutter would have removed every piercing. They could have been taken off after one trip to hardware shop. Padlocks just a silly add on.

Glad I managed to enjoy your writing to the end, just not the story.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Yuck - That was terrible!

This is possibly the worst “Loving Wives “ story ever written and published on Literotica ! Truly setting a new and never before achieved low standard for story plots.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
So bad

Nonsensical. Nothing lined up. Was there a team of 50 who did this? R these people aware of, tatoo removal? Why was she fired? She was viciously assaulted? The police would be extremely motivated to solve this. I think the place to start would be the plant he works at with a bunch of ex cons. One would crack and then they would all roll over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You just had to use the trite cliche

"I told them that while in some way I still loved their mother"

Try harder.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
I love that my comments on this were deleted.

While I didn't call the author any names, or make any threats, obviously what I wrote was enough to make him uncomfortable.

If you want to read how this one should have gone, go read 'Conversations 6', by SleeperyJim.

It won't take you long, there are only two pages, not 6 chapters, but in that one, he manages to wrap it up tight, with nothing more needing to be added, and it's satisfying as hell.

If this comment doesn't get by Farmers_Son's censorship, then maybe you, Farmers_Son, can read it and get a lesson in how to deliver an outcome commensurate to the crime, and in a clever, efficient package.

In that one, not only did she pay properly, but so did all of her co-conspirators.

AethurAethurover 4 years ago
At least...

At least the hubby didn't allow himself to get drugged. I actually thought you were going to go there.

While I think this was longer than needed, I think the ending really ruined it. He got some extreme retribution, but then allowed her back in his life. And him allowing Carmen to orchestrate this is a big red flag. How could you allow the MC allow that to tease a reconciliation to the readers? It really goes against the revenge he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way over

What Marie did was terrible and there was no excuse for her actions, inactions, deceptions and disturbing cheating with Mark and his other slut. However, while not opposed to revenge in many different forms, this one was way over the top. Besides, there is no way in hell the local cops would not investigate Troy and whatever connection he had in the actions done on the terrible trio.

I do think it was fitting for Marie could ask for some type of forgiveness and do what she did at the end. It was not reconciliation but penance for her sins.

T.T.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "This was God awful!"

While I don't think I am, but many of the cheating wife apologists would probably call me a member of the "BTB Brigade," but no high marks from me. I gave it two, and it only scored that high because it wasn't cuck!

The burn was completely over the top, especially where he had enough to end things when he had that recording.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Original

People commenting here seem quite critical but every story is its own tale. While many here, including myself think this payback was over the top, sometimes paybacks really Are over the top. All in all, I say good job for showing one possible consequence of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I assume

The usual douche mantra of "That was over the top" is in full voice. I bet that those same douches conveniently forgot to mention that Marie planned and attempted on multiple occasions to drug her husband so that her ass pissing boyfriend could rape him, then pass him around to be gang raped on an ongoing basis, for her entertainment. She got off lightly.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Interesting path

I will say it was quite slow and drug on for all the dramatic reveal at the end. I don’t feel we as the audience get to be critical of your outcome as we didn’t write the story. A few things were a struggle as there are tattoo removal options and anything metal even Ti can be cut. I probably don’t warrant this opinion but I would have been fun for him to be drugged and learn the reveal then. I dunno - maybe one of those alternate ending scenarios.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Soooo

He gets the cops involved in a sting, all three go to jail and he gets to keep all his possessions. Seems more effective and less risky. If he needs more retribution he can handle that when the guy gets out. Be fun to see father in law’s face when he bites down on THAT lemon.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Nice revenge, but...

He didn’t do it as part of the divorce... so as a condition of hiring, Troy should have demanded that Marie revert to her maiden name. Having another American in the same place of Mexico, with the same surname, hired by Troy, would become an immediate discussion topic.

The other issue is her father: Troy should have played the audio and video, for him; then explained that no matter what (Troy) did, her father instilled morals that included drugging, and raping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CARMEN NEEDS TO ......

....Start looking for a job. She must know the history here and yet she sets him up like this? She gets her walking papers and a request to take the trash out when she leaves. And by the way Marie, don't ever touch me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"Jamie had arrived soon after and Marie had to come clean again. My daughters did me proud and didn't condemn her right there but held her and supported her in her pain."

Barf. Modern children are simply not as stupid as the generation that wrote this story. Just watching the internet has taught them better values and more logic than the most ignorant generation that ever lived. Hopefully the mother can rally this support to gain strength to finish the destruction of her family. The children have certainly learned from their mothers near continuous lying since she started explaining what happened how to handle themselves in a family crisis. They should encourage her more, less she back down and actually tell the truth or apologize or try to redeem herself. Remember kids, never question an authority figure even as they shit on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge

I felt the punishment was kind of over the top. But what the hell, Mark is young and resilient. I'm sure he was back to drugging and raping men in no time.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Far

Far to long.This is a story that could easily be told in four chapters,chapters two and three were just rubbish contributing nothing.Also if the tattoos were done with ink to only last a fortnight,how come she is still covering them up a year later?.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Too long

Far too long,could have been told in four chapters,as chaps two and three didn't contribute anything.How did his wife know his school needed a teacher?Also how come she still has the tattoos ahead later,when the ink was only supposed to last a fortnight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
long

writing good, but story to long.

Ending wasnt fun.

Why have her join him in mexico at all?

And he wouldnt mark her so she couldnt work, thats would mean more alimony.

Wouldnt try embarass till after divorce for same reason.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I do not rate or comment on chapter stories until the end. What is the point? I enjoyed the story very much. This is LW after all, and you authors can surely make a dumb bitch carry a story. Only one thing missing, the sleazy couple got off too easy. Well done bro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My opinion

A decent story, but I believe much of tattoo went over the top. In my opinion a simple A on forehead and cheater tattoo across her breast. In regard to the piercings, since she had nipple piercing already. I believe should have clit piercing with bold words of cheating cunt if you can find a piercing large enough.

HKL BTB fan with some enjoyment RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Far too long, could have been condensed into 2/3 chapters, and how come the tattoos are still visible after a year if the ink was only supposed to last two weeks, if they were permanent then punishment far too extreme, husband doesn't deserve another relationship

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Long and disgusting. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story with us, I enjoyed it. One point though, yes it was serious (and justified) retribution, but don't kid yourself about there being no permanent damage.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
Final Countdown

I waited to read the final chapter to give my rating of 4 stars. In reality, I would have given somewhat less than 4 but since there is no middle ground...

While the story certainly holds one's attention, the characterization of the wife is thin, the cheating let go on for much too long, and the ending somewhat unsatisfyingly. I have to give points, however, for the sheer amount of work that went into writing the tale; that has to count for something.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

Piercings like those described generate "permanent damage"! Most of the other effects (losing job, career, community standing, ...) are almost that long-lived.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Good story. I would rather the slut work in a convenience store...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Children to be there to "support" the slut when she is served...he still loves her, but...

Same old ridiculous LW blah, blah, blah.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Need to fire Carmen.

Better plan for the mc. Call the police, wear a wire, send them to jail, get everything in the divorce and be there for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worth four stars for pretty good writing and story but demoted to two because of runaway detail of retributive actions. Also, like so many LW stories, details revealed in taped confessions are completely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Not much to like about these three critters but an "overdose" would have been appropriate. Leave the needles lying around as evidence of the party and walk away clean. Little wifie can explain to the cops IF she's there when the cops arrive .......

AlericAlericover 2 years ago

I can't believe he left his daughter Stacey there. Marie's already proven she can't be trusted, what's to say that she doesn't bring Stacy into the lifestyle. The stuff that Mark is already pulled, I wouldn't doubt that he'd set his sights on Stacy. No way, no how, would I leave my daughter in that situation.

That said I thought it was a darn good story, high marks from me.

gifoncegifonceover 2 years ago

Well, I understand BTB has to be constructed in a certain way but I have difficulties in stories that are too unbalanced, so to speak. This wife, Marie, is obviously dumb, stupid and whorish, just as the writer wants her to be and appear, but him... . The "hero" of the story should be the good one, the offended, the one that deserve revenge. This one is just over the top, too righteous, too self-centered, too self- referential. Even when describes his attentions in not to leave the wife behind in the moment of sexual pleasure he gives the impression that he is doing that just to demontrate to the reader how good he his, not really for her. And the retribution? Well that Mark bloke was mean in his intentions to destroy our hero masculinity, but, again, that is how the writer wants him to be, but the husband....? The writer made him (him not the men he payd for, don't play stupid) torture the wife, not only the bad couple. Phisically destroyed, raped. OK with the tapes delivered to school, but the tortures??? What's in the mind of this Farmers_son? Read some of his other stories....brrrr, he must be heavily on the sadistic field. One star because there isn't a lower option.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Should have fired Carmen on the spot and found a cartel member to take Marie to a Mexican whorehouse for sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the characters in the story are pretty vile. It's a hard to choose between the man who planned to rape the main character, or the man who actually arranged for two women be raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it up until the end. The revenge with tattoos and piercings was original, but letting her join him in Mexico ruined it. Maybe it's just me, but i never want to see an ex after we break up. That would be especially true based on what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You turned a 2 pages story into a six chapters drivel. Not good

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

The list of offenses by Marie leads me to dismiss the ending completely. the punishment was harsh for Marie even though she deserved being punished. The masochistic nature of her character and the beatings Mark gave...plus Troy just waiting to run and leave his daughter with Marie? All in all a disjointed, trying to cover BTB and the partial attempted reconciliation made this uninteresting. BTRH

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
There again

Just another story where the wimp husband wasn't strong enough to stop it or was he looking for a way out ridiculous.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
If

If the tattoos were done with Henna,why doe she need makeup on her fingers months later?.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Far to long and way over the top but appreciate the effort

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I'll have to agree the story was a bit drawn out and the punishment of the transgressors a bit over the top. Labeling people like that harkens back quite a few decades when unfaithful women were branded. The story kept bring me back waiting for the revenge and punishment but I was a bit disappointed with extent of the physical assault. But then again how do you punish sexual deviants? They are so warped that they may enjoy whatever you do to them? Got to give the guy credit though for hiring people no one else would take a chance on and they showed their gratitude by being good and faithful workers. His philosophy being what it was he had no choice but to hire his ex and treat as just another redemptive employee, which he did. Well written.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

I call bullshit on Carmen's complicity in getting Marie a new job. No self-respecting, Catholic Mexican woman would ever want a whore like her around children nor would she betray Troy in such a way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well she could try laser removal for the tattoos. I agree, there is no way Marie would get that job teaching children. The Author was just adding that in to to jar with our minds in the story. Personally, I think the tattoos on the face was well over the top. And I am sure Maire would have removed as much of the piercings as she could. I also agree, Carmen would not have got Marie an interview out of respect of Troy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I knew how you were going to end this story I would have thrown it the dumpster. Pure trash and sick revenge. There were many options and you took a sick one writing the ending this way . Wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointed. Tattoos are easily removed and even titanium piercings can be removed without much difficulty so I assume that the punishment is the embarrassment of having to get them removed by a professional?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous