All Comments on 'Making Love to My Daughter'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
klaxxklaxxabout 14 years ago
Tim called last night...

...and ruined a great story.

Cliche #6: Find the perfect lover, have the most awesome romantic and sexual experience you can or ever will have - then blow it all to hell by including others. *sigh*

Shit like this should have warning labels up front.

clive2007clive2007about 14 years ago
Good story

It could have used a re-write in sections. Like exactly how the father got into the bed with the daughter the first time. A little more description would have been good. But on the whole I thought it was quite good with a very convincing daughter. I think you created a real person in her in just a few paragraphs and that takes some skill. I really liked her and she clearly loves her daddy. You made her sound intelligent, and nothing is sexier than an intelligent woman. You also described the sex well too. Nicely erotic and convincing, at least to me. Too bad some are so intolerant when the story takes a turn they don't like. Like Klaxx's comment. He liked the story and then dismissed it as "shit" just because he didn't like the daughter's dream. I was hoping the father and daughter were going to make a pact to continue having their wonderful sexual relationship even after she marries, and if the two of them decided to include the husband that would be something to work out for the story line, or just continue with the two of them in their own special relationship. But that is a matter for you to decide presuming you want to continue with this. I give you four stars, leaving off the fifth because the story needs another re-write and a better sense of completion or promise of continuation. But you are quite good at character and the dialogue was also very good. I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Delightfully nasty

I guess if you're going to have sex with your daughter, you might as well do everything to her that you can think of, and I think this Daddy did just that. Raunchy good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Your story is well-told and features "real" people (rather than a male protagonist who is hung like a horse and a partner with the perfect body). The variety of action is excellent. It even includes a ménage fantasy at the end, which is a nice touch. As a fan of both hairy pussies and daddy/daughter fantasies, this one is really hot to me. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Daddy were to nail his sexy daughter again and again for our reading pleasure. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very realistic

at least mom had a little bit more character "cheating no good slut" development, hell even a non-existent mom . friend for the daughter.

Fantasy introduced wasn't unrealistic, actually fairly normal.

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

😊😍❤❤

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
Same

This is a totally different story so why would you have the same description of a previous character? Seems unimaginative to me but I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All women should have a full bush. It makes them so much more sexy and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm fortunate that both my dad and my husband love my full bush and my ample breasts. Dad has always had a hard time getting himself in me because I am so tight, but he finally gets it all the way and and drives me crazy. My husband can only go halfway inside me, but he knows how to lick me until I scream. I'm happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have let my dad fuck me if he had tried, I wanted him. I know he wanted me. I wanted him to be my "first." I saw him hard in his pants often when I was around. I even saw him nude on several occasions. I tried to seduce him. I know I got his attention. I let him "accidentally" see my tits and hairy pussy often. He had a manly cock and I had heard that he knew how to use it as a man of sexual experience.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Another so so taboo story.

Dad's inadequate tool...Too much info about his size when it wasn't really important to the story.

2 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous