All Comments on 'Making Memories of Us'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

I'm beyond words! If I could give this story a 20 I would. It is just a so delicious sequel and stand alone. Thanks so much!

AZSAMAZSAMover 11 years ago
So romantic

Really appeals to my romantic nature and the way I try and do things. You and PennLady have become some of my favorite authors. I'm glad you and she are friends.

ILmonamourILmonamourover 11 years ago
A Beautiful ...

and lyrical piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW..!!!

what a simple cute love story....

now i am going to propose my gf...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Um....

Sweet little story, but does this remind anyone of a certain very popular erotica book called, oh i dunno, Fifty Shades Of Grey?!? With the playful threat to punish, Christian, not liking his hair being touched.....

PennLadyPennLadyover 11 years ago
Very sweet :)

Sorry I'm a little late to the comment party. :) This was very sweet and, well, do you need more? A little sappy, perhaps, but we can all use a little sap once in a while. Nice job.

And NO, this does not in any way resemble that other series someone mentioned. Almost any line in a story could put someone in mind of another. So that's just silly.

ChmanzonChmanzonover 11 years ago
No more hockey stories?

This was nice and all, but where is the next hockey story? You were the best writer for those and as much as I love reading the same stories over and over again, is there ever going to be another one?

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 11 years ago
oh, Mugsy...

I finally got a chance to read this story and am deeply touched. I couldn't stop smiling and knowing from your blog that its loosely based on your real life just added immensely to the feeling. You must have on helluva man. That is good though because he has one helluva woman. :-)

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 11 years ago
Well, if you're going to have a Christian...

I prefer this one! :)

WOW! It's wonderful to be in love, isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2728 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...