All Comments on 'Making Mom a Whore'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not believable in the least

She took literally no convincing to suck the first kids dick? Right. Totally believable. And suddenly she calls him master? At least there were few typos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
haha

Garbage!! Stopped reading after first paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Could be a contender for the worst story on the Lit!

Could be a contender for the worst story on the Lit!

And that is saying a lot!

Please do try another hobby as this writing lark does not suit you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOOK FOR A DUMPSTER @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That's were this trash goes, not on this site we have plenty as it is. NO OFFENCE TO THE GOOD GUYS...........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hello

You are all wrong. The story is excellent indeed.. Read the story of my girlfriend and step-mother.

Bill69billBill69billalmost 10 years ago
Oooh sexy mama

I do love your style!

I hope you allow many of Caleb's to visit Holly very often!

She should never need to go out with anybody older than his friends ever again!

Keep up the good work MAMA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I know this is only supposed to be fantasy, therefore unrealistic,

but come on! Complete trash, neither funny nor sexy, and definitely not a turn on; I suggest you do what a previous poster said and, for the sake of all our sanity, find a dumpster and another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is the last story

of yours that I will read.

Before commenting I thought I'd read your profile. Now I understand your story - because you're insane. Your crudity and arrogance are truly mind-boggling.

As for the story itself, it is bad, bad, bad. The whole premise is completely implausible and the way it is written shows total disrespect for your reader(s), not to mention Holly, the main character in this mess.

Do you not think that people will notice when a man drops his pants so that they "gathered round his feet" and then (after having already approached her and "reached her") he is "striding across to Holly.". Of course he didn't trip over them! That's just one continuity mistake.

This story seems to be about a young man's seduction (if that's what you can call it.) of his friend's Mom. His chat-up technique? To simply walk in on her and drop his pants and say "Just get me off babe. I need this so bad. I'll help you out too." Yeah that would work! Apparently it dd here because "She immediately dropped to her knees, taking his cock in her mouth." And so it goes on.

The friend's reaction when his mom says she couldn't help doing it? "How hard is it not to suck the dicks of my friends mother?" His friend's mother has a dick? That's unusual. And not only that but she apparently has more than one! I think a comma might have helped! But then, according to your profile - "I don't care if you don't think the story was good & I could care even less if I spelled a word or two wrong."

Well, I don't care if I don't read any more of your garbage. I didn't even read to the end of this one. Enough crap was enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There are two complimentary comments.

And both contain errors.

One refers readers to his own story, without saying what it's called or where it can be found.

And the other has the word 'friends' missing - well, I assume it's friends.

If the ones who like this kind of drivel are that dumb, what does it say about the author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lol

incest stories like this make me wish mommy had swallowed her little boy before fertilization

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Son

We had a party and drank after a bit my mom was drunk and my friends started feeling her up. They took her cothes off and feeling her up.After a while they were naked and she was sucking and fucking all of them. They all still come around when want sex and she still make them happy. She has become a whore to all my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crude but very possible

All women are the same, SLUTS.

Girlfriend, coed, teacher, coworker, colleague, nurse, cousin, niece, aunt, sister in law, mother in law, grandma, sister, and mother.

I had them all sucking and fucking.

You just help them to watch your bulge, touch your cock and they will get wet and want it inside.

Mouth, pussy or very lubed anus, they like it a lot.

That's the main reason for them to exist.

Just dare to do it and you will get it.

Enjoy them and let them enjoy you.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
I cant say...

I'm sorry, I gave up reading after just a couple of hundred words, due partly to your rushed approach of the story, and simply because of your poor eye to continuity.

*He slowly approached her across the room. She stood there silently, until he reached her.

Then a couple of lines later you wrote; *Terry pushed the door shut before striding over to Holly.

Had I read on, I feared you would have told us he'd walked over to her again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Son of mom

Holly is like my whore mother, she is to my sex slave!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 8 years ago
Damned

I was stroking my little dick wishing I was her from the first. The way the first guy came in and made her suck his cock then the son. I want to be a gangs bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Son

All moms should teach son and their friends about sex. She should suck and fuck all of them all the time. Let sons show how great mom's body and what she can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

Mom's and son's belong together. My mom is 39 and I am 21. Mom became my lover 3 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my wife

my son and I did this very thing to my wife she is now our fuck pig she is 45 and still hot nice ass and sweet tits she is shaved with our names close to her cunt. she will and has taken many cocks that we have let her have she does some fucking perverted things for my son we love the bitch and would never give her up. so pound your wife into a slut she will love it. if your not married use your mom she needs it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mother's!

All Mother's should teach their son's what pussy is for,Daddy should teach Daughter's what cock is about!They can compare them to future partner's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
barely a one star story

Don;t quit your day job. Your story and your style gave me a "soft on" which is hard to do(no pun) maybe you could fit in at readers digest telling stories about goldfish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Momlover

I trained my mother listens to me my dad I said you cant have her no more you just work pay bills you understands and hd did. Dad sleeps in a other room I sleep with mom who needs a wife when you have a cunt of a mother that does every thing for you and listens to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my wife

My wife is still hot and our son loves her. she has become our whore and we both fuck her and share the slut with friends and family members. she even does gang bangs for us with strangers and even a K9 or two. it is so hot seeing her tell a man she is a cock/slut for the first time then doing what ever he tells her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed

I was hoping for a story chain here. I true whore would be used and abused multiple times with multiple people. And this story is only a few paragraphs long and only one page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Completely unrealistic and childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of lame. Unoriginal and childish. What are you? 13?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The son and his friends are one reason for abortion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous