All Comments on 'Making Movies'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
This is rape

Why doesn't she head immediately to the police station with a copy of the tape, have the men arrested and put away!!

I'm sure they could be found with their faces showing up on the tape.

I don't feel there's too much erotic when FORCING someone to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
FOR YOU AS A WRITER AND A WOMAN

YOU DO FOR WOMEN WHAT HITLER DID FOR GERMANY.IT SAD YOUR DISRESPECT FOR WOMEN BECAUSE OF YOUR WHORISH THINKING.YOUR WRITINGS ARE DISRESPECTFUL OF MEN TREATMENT OF WOMAN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
sick

she should immediately take this tape to her hubby take it to the police and have these assholes put away before they really hurt someone she obviously had a date rape drug prosecute them to the fullest extent

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 20 years ago
Great Story and forget the Detractors!

I thought this story was great! It was very hot. Forget about the people who have an issue with the content. Be for real people, this is a fantasy! Women and men fantasize about all sorts of things, and some of them could be very horrible if the acted upon them, but the don't. That is the nature of a fantasy. Sex is not black and white! Some things are best left as fantasy and some are great to act out. Get with it or stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A little truth in advertising next time

Since is it was obvious that she was drugged this is a rape story and nothing but a rape story. Therefore it did not belong in this category.

This makes the poor attempt by the sole postive commenter all the more laughable, since this cretin is trying to pass this off as only a fantasy, which would only apply if this was in the noncan category. By this moron's own words it shows that IT doesn't the meaning of the word fantasy.

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
Good....

....well paced and highly charged fantasy.

I liked it - it won't change either my behaviour or my view of my fellow human beings - I don't think that fantasy does that.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 20 years ago
Anonymous detractors should have tha guts to

reveal themselves. They should also learn what fantasy is and isn't. It would be interesting to see if these anonymous detractors ever write anything themselves.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Try it, you just might like it - I did!!

My goodness - get over it will you please? Some of you are taking life and sex way too seriously. It was great fun, and noone got hurt - plus, the orgasms were intense for us all. You only live once......try it!

Love, DEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just garbage

From another sicko author.

Sporting SpectatorSporting Spectatorover 18 years ago
Suspended belief

I sometime wonder how some of the people that comment here are able to enjoy any work of fiction. Are they not able to suspend their belief sufficiently long to realise a fantasy is just that. What on earth do the do when they go to the movies? Do they write to the director telling him he should report so-and-so to the police for murder, or phone Michael Douglas to tell him that Catherine Zeta Jones may have had unprotected sex with Zorro? Jeez people - wake up - this is a place where people come for some light relief and to experience other people's fantasies.

Rant over - good story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really Good Story

Please continue. some of us dig reading this. Let the other jackasses that can't stand it. Go some other site. It appears they can read, so maybe they need to learn how to use the back button if they don't like the story.

Good Job.

If You can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantasy

What some people seem to forget is that some fantasies are food for sick people , others manage to get by and not lean to the sick side of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

Seems to me the author wants to experience a gang bang but doesn't have the heart to knowingly accept cheating on her loving husband. The date rape setting allows her to fulfill her fantasy without deceiving her husband. IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

The story has a quite good theme but the style is tediously narrative. Certainly fails to give any sensuous or erotic feeling to the reader.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Ass fucking is too crude and perverted.

And, women are not into x rated movies So I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Considering the nature of being raped and drugged,

I find it strange that the victim would not go to the police with it and even more strange that the rapists would vieo tape themselves then send it to their victim.

Once the sentence has been passed, I can imagine the lawsuits that a half-decent lawyer would dream up to keep them in the poorhouse for the resto fteir miserable lives. I'm glad they enjoy anal sex so much, because their boyfriends in prison will be happy to give them as much ass fucking as they can handle.

janet_haneyjanet_haneyalmost 12 years ago
Lighten up

I'm with you Dee. It's fiction and a fantasy for some and for some of the rest of us wildly erotic. I would have loved it to go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sounds like fun.

Since it's fiction I would spread her asscheeks as far apart as possible. The I would have licked and sucked her asshole while stabbing my tongue in and out of her tight tastey ring. When the flavour was gone, then I would insert my rock hard cock in her asshole and piston away until I pumped my semen deep in her colon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Drugged and raped? This belongs in "non-consent", not her. And call the police?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Drugged, Raped

and divorced all in one experience... Bet she's happy...I know Steve is a bit angry, but he'll find a better wife in the furure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Major turn off

In my mind, there is nothing erotic about rape. This story is an erection killer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unhealthy

The things that are portrayed in this story actually do take place in real life. For most victims these incidents are anything but satisfying or arousing. In fact, for many, they are shattering and life altering in a very negative way.

Portraying this as somehow arousing or satisfying or fulfilling some hidden desire on the part of the victim can only give encouragement to the creeps who perpetrate this kind of activity. I'm sure that there are more than a few who spend time on this site.

I realize that these stories are fiction and I don't deny the author's right to have this fantasy. I think she would be doing the women of the world a favor to keep this in her own head or with her husband.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Whorewife makes porn tape for cuck. Nothing too low for this author.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I am not really into this type of thing. Also if they sent here a video that means they know her name have her house number no that she is married and her husband's name and most likely both of their mobile and these type of people get great pleasure of sending stuff to both parties which means definitely her husband or no and most likely want a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about a police report?? Plenty of evidence to charge all with multiple counts of aggregated rape.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

She was drugged for sure. She better get a police report and get tested for STDs. It was too late now to get the date rape drug test done since she waited so long. And it was her own fault but now what to do. Apparently the guy knows where she lives, hence the package, and now he will blackmail her to perform gangbangs or he will let her husband see what a stupid slut he married.... Nothing new or exciting here. Characters are cardboard, no emotions, just plain dumb and predictable. 1 star only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah I got his number it’s- 911 , here’s a second number for him - 120 , (months he will be in prison) , yet another number - 365 ( how many days per year he’ll suffer and regret that particular day !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous