All Comments on 'Making of a Cum-Slut Ch. 01'

by xChannaMereyax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years ago
Has great potential

Great set up...

More description of the actual sucking needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ahh , that first time is unforgettable. Something about a hard cock slipping into your mouth and then feeling the guy pump his cum into your mouth. I knew right away I had become a cock sucker.

69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
After the first time

Once I sucked my first cock and swallowed a load of cum I was addicted, a cocksucking cum slut. I don't know why but once I had a cock in my mouth I have never been able to get enough of either cock or cum. There is something magical about taking a cock in your mouth and feeling it grow as a result of my efforts, of feeling the softness go hard, of feeling it slide further and further down my throat, of feeling it pulse and then gush with shot after shot of cum into my mouth and down my throat. I crave cock, I worship cock, I will do most anything to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth, fucking my face and filling my mouth and throat with cum.

Cucking_frazyxCucking_frazyxabout 7 years ago
Fanatastic

Really a great attempt. Loved it. Please post further.

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guyabout 7 years ago
I know the feeling.

That was great, more please. x

betabradbetabradabout 7 years ago
yep, this is me too.

I have no desire to kiss another man, but I do have fantasies about being on my knees and sucking another man's big hard juicy cock and swallowing his hot creamy cum.

blowitblowitalmost 7 years ago

I dream of doing this. It is a major fantasy of mine to suck cock. I have sucked one cock but due to prevailing circumstances he didn't cum. I really want to have a man cum in my mouth. To finish him fully and go on to become his regular cock sucker.

parker3522parker3522over 6 years ago
Cock in Mouth ~ Nothing Else Like It

Having a hard willing cock in your mouth and throat is amazing.

Suddenly you're a cocksucker, there for someones else's pleasure.

Your pleasure too.

Once is never ever enough.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

I myself am a straight cocksucker I love women and pussy. I also love sucking a hard cock and swallowing the cum that shoots out of the hard cock. I am only attracted to the cock and not the man. I would love having a friend that would feed his cum on a regular basis. I would happily become his personal cocksucker if he would keep it just our secret and not let it be known to anyone else. Just his discreet cocksucking cum swallowing friend. I'm ready to read chapter 2.

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorabout 5 years ago
Waste none

That's right. A cum slut never wastes a drop. I, for one, never understand why anyone would want to suck a cock and not swallow each and every drop of incredible cum. I can't get enough, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. I love sucking big hard manly cocks.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Nothing like a gorgeous cock. One thing you mention the cock being cut, then at the end with foreskin. You see. I do that too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad. I've been through similar but my story is in fact true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous