All Comments on 'Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 02'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot

looking for next part

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Planned

This was planned all along by Tracy and Mark, to make steve into a ts porn star. And he was to dumb to see it or maybe he wanted it.

davinedavineabout 11 years ago
Made me wet!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"consent" vs. free and informed consent

"Don't worry Stevie Tracy's not in any trouble but I can't live with a liar in my house. Now go." Mark told me.

Let me see.

When Stevie asked Tracy "what about Mark?" she should've responded with the truth (she eventually wants a bisexual partner for both of them) instead of a half-truth (oh, Mark's not here). That's half a lie.

Mark claiming to be asking Tracy if anything happened infers that the discussion between the two did not already take place - otherwise why ask again? Again, a half-truth. So half a lie. Twice. This is beginning to add up.

That creates two serious issues. One of these half-truths was used to obtain consent for sexual activity. That violates the principle of informed consent. The other of these half-truths was used to threaten a worker's employment.

If this is their game, it should've been disclosed before they invited him to resign his existing job. An employee receiving a demand for sexual favours from a boss is not giving free consent if that person's employment is - or even potentially may be - on the line. Whatever your opinion of bisexuality and forced feminisation, once the "this is interfering with my job" line has been crossed, and it has, that is workplace harassment.

He was clearly set up to take the fall. So much for informed consent.

I would have packed a bag and walked away at this point. Not because they don't trust me, but because (by allowing this to interfere with employment) they have shaken my trust in them. If that means asking for my old job back and crashing at the homeless shelter, so be it, but if every stupid game they play comes complete with threats of employment termination this is going to be very short-lived in any case. Out of my hands. Goodbye.

AtlesonAtlesonover 2 years ago

to th comment from anonymous what are you blabbing on about??? there is no right or wrong way in a story

This story is well written and a master piece. A red line through the tory, the characters having a role and their roles make sence. the build up is epic the main story is well written. This is a masterpiece and your blabbing on about weather Tracy lies or not. if the narrator wants tracy to speak the truth thats the narrators choice. it has nothing o do with what is the right way of doing it. And if Mark says Tracy isn't in trouble isn't he the one if anyone to decide what happends and if he doesn't mind it why do you mind it then ;)

SuzieCrossSuzieCrossalmost 2 years ago

Great story love it 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous