Making the Best of a Bad Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that sent Blair over the edge. She'd wanted him to take charge and let her feel vulnerable and feminine in his arms and in their bed. His words sent her body into the hardest, deepest spasms she'd ever felt. "Oh...ssshit!" she screamed as she came. "Oh...fffuck!" she gasped as her back arched and her body was filled with pleasure.

Once she relaxed, Hunter raised up and put his hands beside her head. "Now you can have my cock," he told her.

Her eyes were filled with a kind of desperate need for him and she saw in him a confident young man she could not only love, but most of all—-trust. She knew he would love her and protect her and she wanted him right then more than she'd ever wanted anything in her life.

As he entered her, she wanted to cry but not from pain. As he filled her she was overcome with joy and happiness and knew that waiting for him was the right thing to do. She loved him so much and needed him even more. "Yes! Oh, God, yes! Fuck me, honey. Please, please fuck me!"

Hunter pounded her soaking-wet pussy. Blair reached up and grabbed her feet opening herself as widely as she could. She wanted all of him and more, and begged him to fuck her like this always. "I am so in love with you, Hunter. Oh, God I love you!" she cried out.

He hammered her mercilessly, her large, round boobs shaking with her body under the lacy black slip. "Yes! God...yes!!" she cried as he kept pounding her. "This is...amazing!" she screamed. "Oh, ssshit! Cum inside me, honey! Fuck me! Cum inside my pussy! Please!!"

Hunter let go of his first long, hot stream of cum and grunted with pleasure as it splashed inside his beautiful lover and former teacher. He kept slamming her pussy as she squeezed him hard, milking every drop from his cock and balls until he collapsed on top of her, panting for breath.

"I thought I knew what good sex is like," she panted. She lifted his head up and said, "Are you sure you're only 18?" She pulled it back down to her neck and said, "That was just incredible." She stroked the back of his head and asked him, "How did you get this good at making love?" Before he could respond she said, "Don't answer that. I don't want to know. I just want to hold you and enjoy how you feel inside me."

He was still almost fully erect and Blair loved this part of lovemaking almost more than anything else. Just having her lover's cock inside her afterwards was the most wonderful feeling and she loved it so much. As she lay there basking in the afterglow, she felt him growing harder and said, "You're ready again this soon?" She put her arms around him and said, "I love having an 18-year old fiancee!"

When he'd cum inside her a second time she led him into the shower where she begged him to take her again as they laughed and played and cleaned one another's bodies from head to toe.

From that day on, the two of them stuck carefully to their plan telling no one about their relationship while carefully choosing when and where to be together. It was challenging but nowhere near as difficult as it had been while Blair was still teaching.

Two days before Christmas, Hunter asked if he could talk to his parents. "Is something wrong, son?" his father asked.

"No. Nothing's wrong. In fact, everything is right. Well, from my perspective anyway." He sat them down and said, "Dad? Mom? There's something really important I need to tell you." He spent the next several minutes explaining everything that had happened since the start of the school year leading up to his decision to graduate early, enlist in the Air Force, and up through her resignation and his proposal. He didn't, of course, share any details of their intimacy.

"I knew she resigned, but I had no idea why," his dad said. "Hunter? Is this woman pregnant? Is that why you're doing this? Because if she is..."

"No, Dad. She's not pregnant. But we do love each other and I'm just hoping you'll be able to understand and at least accept her. I know this sounds crazy, but I am in love with her."

"But you're so young, sweetheart," his mother said. "Don't you think you should wait a few years before making such an important decision?"

"You and dad got married right after high school," he said politely. He was saving that one for when he thought it would be most effective.

"I know, honey, but..." she began saying. Her husband cut her off with his own reply.

"It was the best decision I ever made," he said smiling at his wife. "If they're in love..."

"Are you sure, honey? Are you really sure?" his mother asked.

"I am, Mom. I love her with all my heart. I'd like for you to meet her, but we'll understand if it's too much."

His mother smiled at her husband then said to Hunter, "Nonsense. Please ask her to join us Christmas morning. It'll just be the four of us and your father and I will be glad to have her."

Her husband looked over at her and said, "Jax won't be home for Christmas, sweetheart. I was looking for the right time to tell you, but he's in jail."

"Jail? Oh, my God. What did that boy do this time?" she asked sick with worry.

"Hit and run. DUI. It happened late last night. That's where I was when I told you it was work calling."

Hunter knew there was nothing he could do to comfort his mother so he just hugged her and let her cry. He was getting pretty could at doing nothing to comfort the women he loved the most.

In spite of Jax's obvious absence, Christmas couldn't have been more wonderful. Hunter's parents made Blair feel absolutely welcome and at home. They felt a little better when they learned she was 26 rather than 30-something, but whatever other reservations they were feeling, they kept to themselves. Both of them knew she loved their son. That much was plainly evident. The rest would work itself out over time and the best the could hope for was that they would be as happy as they'd been.

Hunter and Blair spent the night together at her house and made love twice as well as a third time the next morning. While they were still careful, they no longer worried nearly as much about being seen together in public. Blair planned to teach again one day and by doing things this way, there was no reason to think she couldn't. They just didn't want to give anyone reason to call their decisions into question.

When the semester ended, Hunter said goodbye to all of his friends and his favorite teachers. He spent another week at home with his family before leaving for San Antonio, Texas, the following Monday.

Blair stayed home and waited for graduation, living for his letters and occasional phone calls. She knew Hunter was going to be in Security Forces and that his tech school training would also be in San Antonio. She closed on the house two days before leaving for Texas and spent the night before Hunter's graduation in a local motel not too far from the one where his parents were staying.

They all drove to the base together for visitor's day which was several hours of free time the day before graduation. After brief hugs and a short but pleasant kiss with Blair, Hunter showed them around and introduced them to one of his Training Instructors or TI for short. His parents gave their son and future daughter in law the last half hour alone and told him they'd see him the next morning.

Hunter went over to his wall locker and opened it up. He asked Blair to sit on his bunk as he reached for something inside. He took her hand and said, "I couldn't afford a real diamond before, but I was able to buy this..." He opened his hand and showed the small-but-real diamond to her, "this morning." He removed the faux ring from her hand and slid the real thing into place. "I love you with all my heart, Blair."

She was again blinking back tears as she threw her arms around him and said, "I love you with all my heart, Hunter." She held out her hand and admired the modest ring and said, "It's perfect. I love it." She turned to him and said, "You make me so happy and I'm so proud of you." They kissed one more time before he told her visitation was almost over.

"See you tomorrow, my love," she told him as they said goodbye.

Blair chose a short, yellow sundress and a pair of white sandals with three-inch heels to wear for Hunter's big day. It was summer in Texas and already very warm. She showed her driver's license at the gate and told them she was there for her fiancee's graduation and she was waved through. She followed the instructions she'd printed off the internet and parked in one of the designated lots and found a seat in the bleachers as the soon-to-be airmen began marching onto the field. She'd agreed to meet her future in-laws and began looking around for them. They were a bit late arriving, but they eventually found each other and set next to Blair to watch the parade.

Blair had never been around anything military and she loved watching and listening to the band as well seeing all the flags and other pageantry. Everything seemed so well-choreographed to her and she never felt more proud of her country or her fiancee.

When Hunter's flight, the Air Force term for platoon, was dismissed, she ran to him and threw her arms around him saying, "I love you, Airman Bennett!".

He looked at her and said, "Wow! You look so beautiful!" They kissed briefly before he hugged his mother and shook hands with his father.

After a few moments of small talk, Hunter told his parents, "We have one more surprise."

"What's that, honey?" his mother asked.

He took Blair's hand and said, "We want to get married this afternoon. At the local justice of the peace's office. And we really want you both to be there with us."

"Of course we will! We wouldn't miss it!" his mother said hugging him and then Blair again. "It's sudden, but if it's what you two want, the we completely and fully support you."

They all had dinner together that evening after the brief ceremony at city hall before his parents said goodbye leaving the young married couple to spend their first night together as man and wife. Back at her motel, Blair was desperate for her lover's body but no more so than he was for her's. Both of them laughed several times as the sounds of loud moans, grunts, and a squeaky bed filled the room most of the night. This would be their only night together for several more weeks as Hunter had to report to tech school the following day. Blair found a very cheap little furnished apartment to live in until Hunter was given permission to live off base.

Several weeks later, Hunter graduated at the top of his security forces tech school class and was assigned to Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. Once they were settled in, Blair was able to find a teaching job as a result of her having resigned in good standing thus preserving her credentials while Hunter began his new life in the Air Force.

Two years later they had their first child whom they named Riley Renee Bennett. Another followed two years later when Hunter, Jr., was born, and Hunter chose to stay in the Air Force for a career while Blair taught school after staying home for several years while the children were very young.

Looking back, it wasn't the most ideal of situations, but sometimes life has a funny way of bringing to people together. Not everyone meets in church, dates, falls in love, and has a large picture-perfect wedding. But in the final analysis, it doesn't matter how you find love. All that matters is what you do with it once you've found it.

Hunter and Blair did the best they could under very unusual circumstances to do the right thing. And while no marriage is ever perfect, both of them were incredibly happy with each other, their beautiful children, and the life they'd chosen.