All Comments on 'Making the Grade Ch. 03-04'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mmm

to submit yum

I wonder if Kris will be taken to the dark side ?

les_carrie@yahoo.com

maxout09maxout09over 5 years ago
Wow

1st chapter 1&2 were amazing, however I felt 3&4 were a little rushed. I'm not sure of your plans but the interaction with the roommate seemed off, but that just may be from future plans. The tutoring secession seemed a little below 1&2 as well. There you have very detailed and engaging descriptions both physical and mental that were lacking in this one. So more thought into the scene with her naked and talking with the roommate would have helped. Maybe the roommate thrown off guard and her feelings. For the tutor secession maybe some play before the tutor's mistress comes in to change her looks. Something along the lines of the mental change that happen at the end of 2. But please keep writing it is a very good story a 5 for both.

watchdwagwatchdwagover 5 years agoAuthor
A little explanation and Thank you!

I cannot thank everyone enough for your YEARS of encouragement to pick up and write again on Making the Grade. Its been 7 years since I wrote the original chapters and 6 since I posted to Literotica. I did spend a great deal of time rehashing scenes from chapters 1 and 2 if new readers went straight to Chapter 3 without any knowledge of the first two chapters.

I promise there will be a 5 and more where we explore the relationship between Kris and Leah and certainly the young roommate is fair game.

I also would like to thank readers for all the emails over the years and who shared stories of their own how a story I wrote was similar to their own real life encounter. Some even attached pics which were really hot and I told them with permission Id like to share those in a series later I will do called Letters. They range from first time Gay, Interracial, cuckold to swinging.

But first - I owe it to folks to focus on Kristin......Kris as she evolves.

Again, thank you everyone for your patience.... I'm back

watchdwag

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Not sure how I feel about this one.

I stopped reading right after they cut Kristin's hair. I feel the story has fallen into some serious stereotype issues. Not all lesbians are athletes, have close cropped hair or even identify as "dyke". Maybe because most of my friends are in the LGBTQ community I am being a little over sensitive, but for some reason it just kinda hit me wrong. Oh well, I will go back in a day or so and finish the story.

BTW, I thought the first installment was pretty good once I got over the terminology. A flogger is a flogger and a whip is a whip.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome Back

I am so glad you are writing again. I have read all of your stories more than once and am really looking forward to something new. Please don't make us wait another 6 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot - Welcome back!!!

Really missed you. Loved this next installment and cannot wait to see where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing! Can’t wait till the next chapter

My pussy is wet reading all four chapters. I actually went to an all women’s college and knew some girls on my hall who loved girl play. I was too naive and shy at the time but later had fun with a neighbor. Wish I would have been more daring in college. Look forward to the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hope to read more of it

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back Dawg!

Man, you're my favourite writer on Literotica. I may have already written this on the tail of some other story of yours, but I wondered if you'd ever read comments anymore, since your profile has been inactive for so long.

Happy to know you're back!

To be fair this story is a bit below your (admittedly excellent) standards, and there are a few typos.

Donos253Donos253over 3 years ago

More please a nice story and its building nicely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great, will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When will there be more ?

Can't wait for the next chapters as Kris goes back to the dorm and slowly entices her roommate to open up about her body, style, and join her with Leah, Dee and the clippers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED THIS STORY AND WANTED MORE MUCH MORE

HOW COULED YOU NOT FINISH IT ???? THERE IS MUCH

MORE YOU COUED HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT KIRSTENS

NEW LIFE PLEASE GIVE US MORE

Roja52Roja52over 1 year ago

Loved reading this story but I feel that it is incomplete.

I got really excited when I read the professor was going to whore Kris out to

Some of her friends. There is potential for so much more. Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading with the first snip of Kristen's hair. What a crisis... lesson in identity??? No. A lesson in humility and a butch bitch flexing her muscle. I'll pass on ANY and ALL of your remaining stories. Give me a femme for femme, first time or young vs older anytime. You can keep your domme butch.

ejsathomeejsathome4 months ago

In reading the comments, many were complaining that the story wasn’t finished. I really think it’s unfortunate when authors don’t finish stories. In spite of the comments I read the first chapter, but I found it emotionally, flat and uninspiring. It wasn’t difficult to stop. I do like many of your other stories, however. For some reason I found this uninteresting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous