Making the Grade Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Baker Apartments on campus was not a far walk for Kristin who reflected on what had just happened in her dorm. She didn't intend to get in any altercation with her roommate. Merely she just wanted to have a little fun but Kelly really had a reaction. Kristin looked at the address again.

Leah lived on the third floor of Baker. She took the steps rather than an elevator as she didn't get her morning run in. Minutes later she arrived and knocked on the door.

Leah answered ushering Kristin into the room. Kristin's thoughts she must be an athlete were confirmed when she saw Leah in a pair of shorts with the school logo and Volleyball. "So you're on the volleyball team?" Kristin asked.

"Was... I coach a little now," Leah countered. "You? Into any sports?" Leah asked back.

"Oh no, I run a little. Played a little tennis in high school but I just watch I suppose," Kristin replied.

"Well, it's good you keep in shape. I run too. Perhaps we can run together," Leah added.

"I've talked with Dr. Wilson and she said your class was up to chapter 12 but I want us to go back to the beginning. I've created some work for you to solve..."

Kristin took the paperwork from her hand setting her book and composition notebook that she had been carrying on the table.

"You call her Dr. Wilson, not Professor Wilson. I didn't realize she was a doctor." Kristin inquired.

"She has her doctorate. Guess it's just a habit," Leah responded.

"Wow...lots of titles. Professor, Doctor...Mistress," she added with emphasis.

Leah had turned away and didn't respond at all to the last word. Kristin felt awkward. Maybe she shouldn't have said that. Actually this afternoon in Professor Wilson's office there had been no mention at all of her sexual arrangement. Nothing about Leah being her mistress too.

Now Kristin wondered, was this strictly about statistics tonight. Why hadn't she said anything about it? She certainly looked the type if there was a stereotype for lesbian women - short cropped brown hair, athletic, very confident. But there was no denying her beauty. Leah was a very pretty woman.

She took the work from Leah and began solving the equations. This was simple work. But Kristin understood Leah simply wanted to make sure she had the foundation down.

Kristin had been buried in her books for over two hours with one occasional break to grab a cold glass of water when someone arrived at the door. Leah answered it and in walked another woman. She recognized her immediately. She didn't know the woman but she was one of the older students, perhaps a graduate studies student that ate in the cafeteria.

As she thought about it, that's where she had seen Leah as well! Yes, they both ate together with the other girls. Every day a group of them would eat at several tables in a corner of the cafeteria. Some of the girls referred to it as Dyke Diner as there was little doubt all of the women were lesbians. They were not all dyke looking women. Several like Leah were very attractive and some quite gorgeous. Still, everyone knew that the women who sat together in that spot were all lesbians. No mistaking that.

"So, you're the new young filly that Leah's going to be working with," the woman said as she stuck her hand out to Kristin.

"Yes, Kristin, but my friends call me Krissy," she responded.

Funny, she had never bothered to tell Leah what her nickname was. There really hadn't been much in talking about her personal life since Professor Wilson introduced them.

"Yea, you sort of look like a Krissy," the woman shot back. "Diane...and my friends call me Dee."

Kristin looked Diane over. She was much more heavy set. Not fat, but she definitely carried more weight on her frame and like Leah her black hair was cut fairly short. If there was an image of what a dyke in the true sense of the word would look like, Diane certainly fit the bill.

Diane leaned over and kissed Leah on the mouth. It was not a lingering, soulful kiss but rather short but a kiss none the less. "If you fix me a drink, we can get started," Dee said looking over at Leah.

Started? Started at doing what Kristin wondered?

Leah went into her Kitchen and pulled out a bottle of Tito's Vodka as Dee began taking things out of the bag she had brought.

"Have you told goldilocks here yet?" Dee shot over to Leah.

"No, we hadn't got around to that yet," Leah countered.

Now Kristin was totally lost. What did she mean by goldilocks and what were they going to do?

Leah walked into the room and handed Dee her drink, Titos vodka tonic with a splash of cranberry.

"Okay, put away your work, better yet, give it to me," Leah directed as Kristin packed up her work. "I'll look it over later." "Now go ahead and strip," she shot looking at the coed that now started to feel anxious.

Kristin had been wearing flats which she had slipped off under the table earlier leaving her barefoot. She stood up and slipped off the t-shirt revealing the lacy pink bra.

"Very pretty...very sexy..." Dee said somewhat under her breath.

She lay the top on the kitchen table and then pulled her shorts down revealing the matching pink thong.

"Nice, fucking nice..." Dee kept on.

Now Kristin stood before the two women in just her thong and panties. She trembled slightly. Was it being on display or wondering what they were planning for her?

Leah pulled the chair out from the table and told Kristin to have a seat. She did as she was told as Diane began laying out things on the table. Scissors, comb, brush, clippers.

Certainly Dee wasn't going to cut her hair? No, this was a mistake. This wasn't going to happen. Supposed to happen.

"You're not going to do anything with me with that are you?" Kristin shot at Leah. It was more of a statement than a question.

Leah didn't respond. She simply reached down and grasped Kristin's face in her hand. Her hand firmly around her cheeks.

"Listen to me and listen good. First you don't question me. Not now, not ever. You do what I say, when I say. I think Dr. Wilson was clear with you. You'll do whatever I ask, no questions, no back talk," Leah chided her.

"That Krissy stuff, that chapter of your life, its over... you understand me?" Leah demanded. She pulled Kristen's face up and their eyes met, inches apart.

"The other night with Dr. Wilson was a lesson in discipline for you, tonight is a lesson in identity," Leah stressed, her hand still firmly holding a firm grip on Kristin's cheeks which now began to ache from the pressure.

"Tonight you get a new look. Tonight we open another chapter in your life and the old "Krissy" is a memory," Leah added.

Leah let go over her face and Kristin felt Dee move behind her. Dee's fingers moved through Kristin's hair which just a few hours ago had been shampooed and blown dry.

Dee moved it back and forth between her fingers, surveying, feeling until Kristin heard a snip and felt a strand of her lovely golden blonde hair slide down her shoulder landing in her lap.

Kristin placed her hands in her lap palms up and she felt strand after strand fall into them. She couldn't help what happened next as tears welled up in her eyes. She had long blond tresses since Junior High and began highlighting them a couple of years ago. She loved her hair. It was one of her prettiest features.

The scissors kept up their assault and she felt the tears rolling down her cheeks. Then she sobbed out loud. She couldn't hold back but she made no attempt to stop Leah and Dee. Then came the whirring of the clippers as they grazed her scalp in the back and sides.

Kristin merely closed her eyes tightly half wishing it was all a bad dream.

In just a few more minutes it was over and Leah took a towel and wiped away the last strands and clumps of hair that decorated her shoulder and lap.

"Nice, very nice," Leah said as she surveyed Dee's work. "I like it. I like it a lot."

Dee handed Kristin a mirror. The coed's hands shook as she took it. For a moment she didn't want to look. She didn't want to see what Dee had done.

Finally she took the mirror and raised it up peering into the image that looked back. She almost didn't recognize herself. Her long highlighted tresses were gone. In its place was the short crop blonde hair that resembled Leah. Short in the back and sides with bangs that swept over her forehead.

Her lips trembled and then she stared back at her earlobes. She wore little diamond earrings that were usually not visible given her long hair but now shined brightly on her small ear lobes.

Dee stood in front of her and winked. "I think you look sexy as hell darling. I love your new look."

Leah smiled too. "Look at me," she commanded. "I know you're feeling really depressed right now. But we needed to close out that chapter of your life. It's not who you are any more. And its only hair, it will grow back if you want. But the Krissy part of your life...that's what you said your friends call you... Krissy?"

Kristin simply nodded and wiped a tear away.

"Well now it's Kris. I like that," Leah added smiling. "I'll call you Kris, and your friends. You're Kris now. Not Krissy...not Kristen. It's Kris. We straight with that?" Leah asked.

Again, Kristen...now Kris nodded.

"Tell me," Leah stated firmly.

"Yes mam," Kris answered.

"Now I think it's my turn," Dee smiled.

"Yes," Leah responded. "Kris, you need to properly thank Dee for your new look. I'll give you both some space and grab us a bite. Some Chinese takeout. I'll be back. You two have fun."

Leah slipped on some shoes and left leaving Kris and Dee. Dee took the young coed by the hand and led her to Leah's bedroom. She knew the layout well and guided Kris over to the bed. Standing at the foot, the woman closed, wrapped her arms around Kris and kissed her. She kissed her deeply.

Dee's lips slid over Kris's, her tongue pushed into her mouth. It was more involuntary as anything as Kris reached around and wrapped her own arms around Dee's head, pulling her in.

Kris felt Diane unsnap her bra and she let it fall from her shoulders exposing her breasts to the older woman who kissed her neck, her shoulder before pushing her gently down on the bed.

Kris lay down on the bed as Dee slid down on top of her. Kissing her, their tongues entwining, moving as one on the bed. Dee's mouth trailed down her neck to her breasts, taking a hold of her right breast and taking the hard brown nipple in her mouth.

Dee sucked it, licked it and then the other before moving down her stomach. She stopped at the cute little navel adorned with the dangle. "That's some fucking sexy," cooed Dee as she sucked the dangle in her mouth and let her tongue tease Kris's cute navel.

Seconds later she was planted kisses on the satin thong which covered her prize. Pulling back the thong, Dee let her tongue slide over the smooth hairless pussy. Kris was already wet and given her interrupted shower sex this afternoon she was more than primed. "Oh, that's some good pussy...damn," moaned Dee as she slid her tongue in between the folds tasting Kris's juice.

"Fuck," Kris exclaimed as she tore at the sheets with her fingers before grasping Dee's shoulders. "Oh my...damn," she kept on as Dee eventually pulled the thong off leaving the little coed now naked before her. She went back to work sucking, licking her little pussy. Probing with her fingers, teasing the little bud as Kris thrashed in the bed.

Dee's tongue slid up and down venturing as far as her ass which she probed. No one had ever licked Kris there and now she felt a wave building up inside her. Her legs tightened around Dee as one orgasm after another tore through Kristin's body. Just when Dee seemed to be stopping, she would start back up again.

At first Kris tried to push her away, no more, she couldn't take another, the intensity would build and a wave would crash through her body. Finally the little coed lay motionless, exhausted as Dee rose from the bed and surveyed her prey!

Kris looked up to see Dee remove her shirt and her bra. She had large, though not entirely firm breasts capped by two very large pink nipples. Smiling she removed her pants. She was wearing bikini panties which she slid down her thighs.

Her pussy was fairly hairy - brown and bushy. Dee crawled back on the bed, kissing Kris, before knee walking over the young coed until her pussy was inches from her face. Dee herself reach down and pulled her growth and lips apart as she encouraged Kris to lick her.

Kris didn't need to be encouraged and willingly began licking the older woman's hairy twat. She tasted different than Professor Wilson, stronger, yet good. Kris plunged her tongue deeper and worked her face into the warm flesh. She liked it, she loved it. Her hands reached up and felt the huge breasts that hung down. Kris took them in her hands. She had never felt breasts like that, not that she had lots to compare it to.

But certainly hers was much smaller as was Professor Wilson's. Dee's nipples were very pronounced and Kris took them between her fingers pulling them, like she did to herself sometimes. Dee groaned in pleasure at the feelings this young college student was creating between her legs.

"Leah said you were a newbie but I'll be damned if you act like it," groaned Dee as Kris continued the assault on her pussy.

Using her fingers and tongue, Kris worked on the woman until she began to rock back and forth. Dee fell forward catching herself on the headboard of the bed as she felt her own orgasm rip through her body.

Eventually she collapsed on top of Kris and the two of them kissed, their naked bodies now entwined. Lips on lips, breasts on breasts as Dee used her leg to part Kris's. Kris had never felt like this. It was different that any sex she had ever had.

Leah was right, there was a chapter in her life that was closing and Kris had no problem turning that page.

Dee got up from the bed, walked down the hallway and came back with something in her hand. Kris saw it was a strapon much like the professor had used on her the other night but this one appeared even bigger.

"Okay baby girl, its time Dee gave you a good fucking," Dee smiled as she hoisted the belt up around her waist and buckled the harness firmly in place. The huge cock had to be every bit of nine inches and thick. No guy she had ever been with came close. Dan a guy she hooked up with a year ago was maybe seven inches but not merely as thick as this monster.

Dee slid down on the bed and began kissing Kris again. Kris could feel the huge rubber mass between them and she rubbed it even as Dee continued to kiss her lips, her neck, her breasts. Then Dee reach under and let the head of the dildo line up with Kristin's cunt.

Kristin couldn't count the number of men she'd been with. She'd lost track over the year. Likely she could sit down and figure it out, but it was a lot for sure. Yet none were this big, could she take it?

Dee's cock slid deeper and deeper into Kris as she moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned as more and more of the monster cock slid into her tight hole.

Eventually the whole cock disappeared into Kris's wet pussy as Dee drove in and out. In and out it went as Dee moved up on all fours supporting herself on her elbows as she fucked Kris hard. "Take it, take that dyke cock bitch. Take it." Dee's dirty talk excited Kris. "Yes give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck my lesbian pussy with your dyke cock."

Both were oblivious that Leah had returned and now was observing the scene from the doorway. She listened to the two of them going back and forth with their dirty talk. Leah herself was getting turned on.

"Fuck me...fuck me Dee, fuck my pussy," Kris cried out. "Oh shit I've never felt anything like this...fuck," she continued.

Kris grabbed onto Dee's ass and pulled her deeper, desperately trying to draw her in more and more. "Give it to me baby," Kris moaned, "Give me that fucking lesbian cock.

Fuck me with your lesbian cock. I love it. I love you fucking me. Damn it feels so fucking good. Please don't stop," Kris kept on.

Diane ground her crotch into Kris and kissed her hard. Their mouths moving together, tongues moving into each other's mouths as Kris wrapped her legs around Dee's. Then began to buck wildly as she orgasmed under the dyke.

"Holy fuck," Kris yelled out as her body trembled until they both slowed in a heap of wet flesh. Dee slipped off and beside Kris as her own breasts heaved up and down.

Leah walked over and looked down at her young protégé. Sitting on the side of the bed, Leah reached down and moved a wet strand of hair out of Kris's eye.

"Damn, I didn't know I had any left," Kris cracked in a reference to her hair cut just over an hour ago.

Leah bent down and kissed Kris on the forehead. It was wet, hot and sweaty. Leah looked at her again and their eyes held each other's gaze.

As Dee got up from the bed, Leah bent down and this time kissed Kris squarely on the mouth. It was their first kiss. Kris didn't move, she lay motionless as Leah's lips moved over hers. Leah's lips were soft, plump, like nothing Kris had ever felt.

"Nothing straight about that girl," Dee glanced over as she snapped her pants and pulled her bra back over her shoulders. "She's as hot as any dyke I've ever fucked."

"She's just getting started..." Leah responded with a grin.

Looking back down at Kris they both smiled.

She was just getting started.

12