Making the MILF List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey? Sonny? Sonny Honey!"

My mother's voice pierced whatever dream I was having which left my cock painfully hard. I turned on my side to hide it with the sheet facing her. "What?" In that instant, all of the previous night came flooding back, especially the conclusion, followed closely but the final thought that Mom was faking me out. Her next words settled the matter.

"Get up. Laura is downstairs and she is nervous as a whore in church. Did you shower last night?"

I opened my eyes to find my beautiful mother bending over me. I could see right down the tank top shirt she was wearing. "How's your head?" I asked.

"Okay, getting better. I noticed you finished the bottle last night. How are you?"

She seemed unduly bright, cheerful and perhaps eager. "I had the weirdest dream," I began but Mom interrupted me.

"I had the same dream. Turns out Laura Wills had the same dream and is down stairs waiting for us, you really to make it real. I have not told her I am going to watch you take her. I want you to kiss her before you say anything and if she responds well, take her right there the first time! On the kitchen table like you did Kyla Clark!" My mother was practically giggling with anticipation. I rolled onto my back and my cock tented the sheet. "My goodness, you are ready for her, aren't you!" I got up and walked past her to the bath, cock aloft.

"Going to shower, be down soon." I muttered. I showered, thinking about what was before me, considering that this was the final 'go-no go' point in the whole MILF project, converting them from MILFs to MIGF, mothers I got to fuck. Whether the other guys knew it or not, if I fucked my mother, I was certainly going to fuck all of their mother's . . . which made me consider the thought that I should indeed have fucked all of the MILFs in question before revealing to my friends that my mother had been bedded by her son. It would be harder to squeal if the story would include your own mother on the list of the fucked. But that was not a done deal yet. I had to take Mrs. Wills and then see if the door to my mother's love palace would open. Surely watching her best friend and her son fuck would make her willing to join? The thought left me hard when I exited the shower and it remained with me till I dressed, right up till I got to the bottom of the stairs and heard Laura's screeching laughter and my mother's voice talking to her. My cock wilted. Two women? Both fuckable? Women! Not callow girls who still flinched when they touched the cock or the cock touched them but women who presumably had done it all. The whole thing was a little scary! The wilting of the cock daunted me but I did not hesitate. I strode into the kitchen where Mom and Mrs. Wills sat drinking coffee.

I stopped at the door. Mrs. Wills sat facing me, her blond curls loose on her shoulders, her green eyes flashed when they saw me. She sat down the coffee cup. Mom looked over her shoulder and chortled, "look who's up! Sonny, Mrs. Wills is here to see you." She said in a normal voice. Mrs. Wills' eyes got huge, big around as saucers.

I hesitated and then thought of the five MILFs. They would need us all to take charge of them, to demand they give us what they wanted. If they volunteered, at least at first, the whole luscious illusion might shatter and one or more of them might close down and not give in to our desires while their friends and young men watched. Being watched was a critical part of the plan and making sure the women knew it, right from the beginning was my job. Kyla understood, she had shivered with the feel of my hand on her ass, wanting it, desiring it, begging for it. She came immediately in the dressing room. Now it was time to teach the same lesson to Laura and my mother. They could learn together.

I walked to the table and kissed my mother flush on the mouth. She was so surprised the quick kiss on her lips was over before she could do anything but make her eyes bug out, which they did. I moved to Laura who was staring and leaned down to kiss her. But this was not a quick hit. I touched my lips to her lips while laying a hand on her shoulder. Then I sucked at her lower lip, gently, softly and then I kissed her whole mouth, lips on lips. My hand moved from her shoulder to the back of her head. I encountered no resistance. Then I felt her tongue, the slightest inquiring flick that ticked my lips. I chased her tongue with mine and her lips parted, her mouth opened and her head tilted backwards. My tongue entered her mouth and it opened wider and wider till I was exploring the roof of her mouth with my tongue. When Mrs. Wills breathed through her nose the first time, I withdrew, standing up. My dick was perfectly erect.

Mrs. Wills sat looking up at me, agape. I leaned down and kissed her again and this time she moaned as soon as my lips touched hers. I put the same hand to the back of her head and placed the other firmly over her right breast, pressing and massaging it. Mrs. Wills groaned, arching her torso so as to press her tit into my active hand. Her open mouth sucked and pulled at mine, all the while she made small noises in the back of her throat. I stood straight again. "Stand up." My voice was hoarse, harsh with strain. My cock was hard and erect. Mrs. Wills glanced at the tent in my underwear for a moment. When I stepped back, she struggled to her feet. She looked down at my mother.

I so wanted to look at my mother but refused. I stayed focused on Laura Wills. "Turn around." I murmured.

Mrs. Wills glanced again at my Mother but apparently received no signal that stopped her. She turned around, facing the table. Her ass was small but well-shaped. Compact, tight, taut, even in the pleated dress of watercolor blue and pink on white which fell below her knees, I could discern the outline of her ass. I moved closer, till she could feel my presence without touching her at any point. "Do you have panties on, Mrs. Wills?" I asked. Her head moved, she bowed it, no longer looking over her shoulder at me or at my mother. I glanced over at my mother. She was sipping her coffee and watching us. Her eyes were glistening.

Mrs. Wills' head moved, a nod. "I am going to remove them. Once I do, you are mine to do with as I please. You will become the objective of my sexual satisfaction. I want you to orgasm till you feel like your head will explode. I want to give you more pleasure in a weekend than you have ever experienced in your life. Is that all right with you?"

Again the blond woman nodded. I placed two hands on her small, narrow hips. She jumped like I had pricked her with a needle. I moved my hands lower on her ass and began to pull up the dress. Mrs. Wills shivered. Higher and higher the dress rose, revealing a slip. When the dress was fully bunched in each hand, I began the same process with the taupe-colored slip. Mrs. Wills twitched when she felt it begin to move and was shivering as though she was cold by the time she felt the knuckles of each hand on her hips. She stood trembling in my grasp. "Get my prick out." I said.

My mother set down her coffee and for a moment I thought she was going to accommodate me but Mrs. Wills beat her to it. Though slightly bent over the table, she put both hands on my waist and pulled at my underwear which promptly became hooked on the head of my erect penis. I grunted. When she felt the fabric resist her, she moved both hands to the cock behind her, freed it and then pulled the briefs down as far as she could, then she bent and pulled them further. Finally, she lay on the table so she could move the jockeys to my knees where they dropped away. She made to stand back up but my hands moved higher up her sides and pressed at her lower back, not enough to resist her movement but enough to communicate my desire to her. Mrs. Wills collapsed onto the table.

I pushed her dress and slip over her ass and tucked it under her sides. I ran my hands down the sides of her hips and over the cheeks of her ass, caressing her through her silken panties. I put a finger inside the waist band and pulled. Mrs. Wills backed a bit from the table, releasing her panties to my pressure. The band crept over the slight flare of her hips. "I am removing your panties, Mrs. Wills. You may stop me at any time. But once I take them off of you, I will fuck you. Do you understand?"

Mrs. Wills nodded her head soundlessly. I pulled her panties lower on her hips, the crease of her ass appeared. I pulled them lower till the indentation of her ass whole appeared between her cheeks. She clinched her cheeks and her ass hole winked. I pulled them down to her thighs, to her knees and then to her ankles. I knelt behind her and lifted one foot and then the other, removing her panties. I tossed them to my mother. I put both hands on her cheeks and opened her. Mrs. Will arched her back so that her pussy lips appeared and then bloomed. I breathed in her aroma and then blew on her ass hole and pussy. Mrs. Wills shuddered. I stood up.

I glanced over at mother and she was watching me with wide, unblinking eyes, both fixed on my hard, erect cock. I took it in hand and smeared the precum from the end onto Laura's left ass cheek. She sighed so loud it spooked me and I jumped which made her jump. She giggled then and moved both hands out above her head, palms flat on the table, stretching like a cat in love with life. I crouched a little and tucked the end of my cock in between her thighs and they parted like a book falling open to your favorite chapter. Her pussy blossomed behind her, appearing between the pale cheeks of her ass. I touched my cock to her pussy and Mrs. Wills grunted and her body twitched backwards, as though she were trying to catch my cock with her cunt.

I fit the head of my prick between the visible lips of the pussy and pressed forward, entering Mrs. Will's body for the first time.

"Oh, my god!" It was my mother who spoke, though, not Mrs. Wills. Mrs. Wills' only response was a long hissing exhalation and a slight pressure backwards onto my cock. I pressed forward again. Mrs. Wills' pussy was completely soaked, well-lubricated with her liquid desire. Anticipation had saturated her. As I sank into her, her body began to shake and shimmy. When I was nearly all rooted in her cunt, I stopped the slow progress and pulled out and then without warning slammed my cock as deep into her body as it would go. I held her by the waist, pulling her hard onto my dick. I held her still while her body jerked and quaked. Then she made a series of little grunts, 'uh,uh, uh, uh, uh' over and over again and then she squeezed her eyes closed and her ass clinched, her pussy seized my cock and her body rippled once, twice, three times, starting each time at the shoulders and flowing down her body to her ass. Each time, each wave pulled her off my cock an inch or two and then slammed her hard back onto it. She gripped the side of the table with one hand.

"Fuck her. She just came, I think. Now fuck her hard and fast and she'll come like a cannon!" My mother hissed into the damp, still air.

I was waiting to see if my own love cannon was going to shoot off but the stillness let the threat of ejaculation retreat and I finally did as my mother suggested. I began a slow steady rhythm, in and out of Mrs. Wills' clasping pussy. She was silent but her body responded. The first sound came from her snatch, the squashing sound of my cock thrusting into her. The next sound she made was the little grunt at the bottom of each stroke as I pounded her with my cock. Then she started to pant, like she could not catch her breath and then she gritted her teeth and keened, a high note held steady from deep in her throat. Her body stiffened and though I continued to thrust into her, she did not, perhaps could not move. I plunged into her tense body over and over again. Mrs. Wills lay completely tensed, gasping for breath, pulling air past her barred teeth, swallowing and shuddering. At irregular intervals the wave would ripple through her again. When it started, her eyes clinched closed and when it reached her pussy where it was transmitted deep inside her body to my penetrating prick through the convulsing walls of her vagina, her eyes would open wide again and she would yelp. For five minutes she shuddered through wave after wave of orgasm while I pumped her with a steady length of hard cock.

It all ended when my orgasm fell on me like a calving glacier, a slow motion collapse into the cold arctic sea of pleasure which sharpened every nerve and awakened every sense. I plowed into Mrs. Wills arched body from behind, fixing my cock deep in her quivering sleeve while the orgasm approached. When it broke and my body bucked and jerked behind and above her, the final colossal wave of her many, multiple orgasms possessed her. The constant tension in her body seemed to ratchet up beyond her ability to endure. Her torso rose off the table, her head back, mouth open, the keening coming from her rose in intensity and pitch. Her hands were planted on the table and then she lifted them and her whole body jerked, convulsed and flopped forward. She grunted and exhaled into a complete swoon. Her body became completely lax and I had to hold her on the table. Her legs dangled uselessly below her, her knees turned to water. I hitched her body further onto the table and resumed my own swoon, unable to hold her but unwilling to let her trickle to the floor and become a pool of orgasmic bliss and human cum. I withdrew my deflating cock from her languid pussy and staggered to a chair and sat, naked, before my own mother after having fucked her friend on her kitchen table.

Mother shook her head. "Laura always claimed she was multi-orgasmic with the right person, complaining that Tony never bothered to try to get her there. I think you just made a friend for life. I always wanted to see it and now I have. Thank you." She smiled but there was something in her smile, a contaminate that robbed it of its essential purpose, a smile's inherent intention and gave me cause to pause, perhaps to fear but only if I was worried about having sex with my own mother. I wasn't. In fact, I saw pure, powerful, raw and demanding lust in her eyes. Voracious lust! She wanted what she had just seen! I closed my eyes and smiled deep inside. I was going to torture my mother with this till she begged for cock, till the very suggestion of being made air tight by me and my friends would bring a small orgasm of anticipation to her. For the moment, I sat still and silent, plotting.

Time passed and I roused when Mrs. Wills roused. She lifted her head, her dress still tucked under her body. "What happened?" She wheezed.

Mother reached over and slapped the woman's bare ass. "Get up. Take a shower. Do it all over again but this time in bed. Sex on the table is fine but sex in bed is luxurious."

"What happened?" Mrs. Wills whispered again.

"Sonny just fucked you stupid. Go shower and you can have some more." My mother sounded so matter of fact about the situation, Laura did not question her further. She struggled backwards till her feet found the floor and her knees locked well enough to let her stand. The dress fell, covering her. She turned, leaning on the table and stared at me. Under her stare my cock stirred. She glanced at my mother. "You saw everything?" She said while she pulled on her panties.

Mother nodded. "How do we insure everyone stays silent? I watch, you fuck and he has free, available pussy right in his very own home. Everyone wins." My mother's voice sounded odd, different than she normally sounded, lower, with a hint of a rasp, like she smoked two packs a day since she lost her virginity, but she hadn't. She never smoked.

"Everytime? You are going to watch us?" Mrs. Wills looked over at me. "Your mother?"

"Who better? She has to keep quiet, doesn't she?"

"What about Kyla?" Mrs. Wills asked.

I shrugged. "I'll fuck you both. I will fuck you when I like. Mom will arrange it. Let's go take a shower."

"No. You have to choose. Kyla or me."

I shrugged. But my mother did not shrug. She stepped in front of Mrs. Wills and slapped her so hard I heard the echo five times. Mrs. Wills head wagged to the side and when it righted itself and when she could see straight she blinked. "Why did you do that?" She asked, a soft whine in her voice.

"Laura, you know what you are. I know what you are. I am giving you to my son. You will do as he says. Do you understand?" Mother's hand pulled back to hit the woman again. Mrs. Wills cringed but I caught her wrist and pulled it back.

"That is enough. If Mrs. Wills wants to leave, she should leave. If she wants to play, we have the weekend. Mother, you cannot hit her again."

"But she likes it." Mother said. "Didn't you know that?"

I shrugged. "She just came continuously for ten minutes and I never laid a hand on her." I moved between them, put an arm around Mrs. Wills and walked her out of the kitchen and upstairs. In the bathroom, I removed her dress, bra and panties which were soaked through. When she turned around so I could finally see her tits, I gasped. They were beautiful, proud, upright with little erect nipples in the center of her aureoles. I pressed my hands into them and Mrs. Wills leaned into me, closing her eyes while her head lulled back in muted ecstasy. Mother opened the door and entered. She turned on the shower.

"Are you going to fuck her in the shower?" My mother asked me.

My mother was staring at me with fierce eyes. Our relationship had just changed.

I shrugged again, liking it. "Maybe." I looked at the blond woman whose breasts were presently in my hands. "Mrs. Wills, do you want me to fuck you again?"

"Yes. Oh yes." She breathed as my hands continued to massage her breasts.

"In the shower?"

"In bed. On my back." She breathed.

I released her and pointed her at the shower. My cock was hard again. If I went in with her, I would surely enter her again. I donned a robe and went back to the kitchen for something to eat. It smelled like pussy, aroused pussy. I ate and went back up stairs. Mrs. Wills was tucked into Mom's bed, sound asleep. I showered and joined her. She snuggled up to me, turning on her side and planting her shapely little ass hard against my groin. I was overcome with exhaustion, my arm hooked around the woman beside me. Mother closed the door and the room was quiet and I slept.

When I woke next, the room was dark. Beside me Mrs. Wills breathed regularly. I slipped out of bed, donned a robe and padded downstairs. Mother was watching TV. I flopped onto the couch. She wore a robe. I studied her. My mother was short with rich black hair and a great ass and huge boobs which she normally kept hidden under draped clothing and jackets or shapeless skirts. The robe she wore hid nothing.

"Blondie sleeping?" Mom asked.

I nodded.

Mom smiled. "You two put on quite a show. She has talked often about when she was multi-orgasmic, coming constantly but I never really understood. That was incredible to watch. Thanks for letting me."

I shrugged, thinking I was doing that a lot. Being this close to my mother, having her watch me fuck a woman, it all shimmered before me like a mirage. I did not know how to respond. I kept the end goal in mind, 'air tight'. I sat staring at my mother's cleavage, maybe for the first time seeing her as the other guys saw her, as a woman, a sexual woman, a desirable woman; tits and ass, mouth and pussy. Despite her long years of being alone, with just the four of us kids to keep her occupied, she managed to keep her sexuality present and accounted for. I wondered at that, wondered how she managed that.

Mother put a hand to one of her breasts and began to rub it. I got hard. "Don't you think, Laura needs more of your attention by now?" Mom asked, grasping her other tit with her other hand and massaging them both while she watched me.