Making The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her delirious comments, "Oh godddd! I can't believe you're doing that!" made me even hotter, and I lovingly ate her ass until she was a quivering, sex-crazed slut. Remembering how wet she'd been before, I moved my head down to check the effect of my efforts. My tongue found her slit again and was immediately covered with a ton of thick, hot juice. I placed my mouth over her sloppy cunt and sucked it briefly before turning her over once again.

Settling between her legs, I let my mouth return to its most favorite spot. Kelley's hands pulled at her knees as I ate her out, opening herself lewdly in a desperate attempt to maximize her pleasure. She was out of her mind, crying "oh god oh god" over and over, punctuated by incoherent sobs of passion. The sight of her total abandon made me wild.

I'm sure I attacked her pussy like a crazed animal, but I honestly don't remember. What I do remember is Kelley grabbing my head, mashing my face into her sopping cunt. I remember her juicing so much that she dripped in my mouth and smeared all over my face. And I remember her long wail when she came, her whole body shuddering as I struggled to keep my lips glued firmly over her throbbing hole.

I brought her to two more orgasms before letting her down. Those weren't as intense as the first one, but they did produce the same gratifying tremors across her body. After the third, I did my best to wipe my face before moving up to kiss her. Kelley's breathing had calmed, but she wasn't ready to stop. "What about you?" she asked.

I had actually cum while I was eating her (who wouldn't have?), but I was still in quite a state, especially after a few more wet kisses from that darling mouth of hers. "Well, I guess I could use some help," I said.

"Um... I don't know if I can do... what you did," she said.

"That's okay, " I answered. I wasn't too surprised, really. "But if you could just do this..." I said, taking her hand and moving it between my legs. Kelley explored inside me while we resumed kissing. She pulled away briefly to say inquisitively, "Your mouth... tastes like..."

"You" I answered with a knowing smile. Kelley looked at me funny, then returned to our kiss. Soon however, she broke off to nibble at my neck, then moved down to my breast. I thought that was nice, but then she began moving further, and I caught my breath in anticipation. Kelley looked up at me with a playful grin, and then suddenly her head was between my legs. I felt her soft, wet tongue enter me - Ohhh, Yessss! Kelley wasn't great at this, but I was so worked up from doing her and excited by the fact that she wanted to do me, that it didn't matter. Kelley made a point of looking up at me a lot while she was licking me, and that made it even hotter. Soon I was humping her mouth and crying out her name as I made it.

Kelley seemed to enjoy seeing me cum, and she got me off a second time with her tongue way up inside me and one long finger up my ass (a fast learner, that girl). Then I gave her two more, working every part of her body to give the maximum pleasure. When we finally broke off, it was almost five o'clock. I had been making love to her for over three hours.

I did purchase one magazine subscription that day, though I didn't really need it. I'm sure Kelley had been hoping for more when she knocked on my door, but she seemed quite satisfied, nonetheless. I was confident that she had received something far more satisfying than a silly sale. Before she left, we exchanged phone numbers and one last kiss. I haven't heard from her since, and I haven't called yet either, but every time I see a magazine now, I feel a little twinge in a certain place and have to smile.

12