All Comments on 'Making Your Own Breaks'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

Im not high enough to follow this

KinPAKinPAalmost 2 years ago

Had promise, got stupid, became a waste of time. Shame.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Great sex scene but the rest of the story is a chaotic mess. There is no logic train whatsoever merely a series of unlinked scenes. Not enough here to really comment upon. Still the sex scene was great if truncated fun. Still haven’t a clue about the plot and there is no conclusion whatsoever.

3 stars

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

It was a little convoluted for my taste. The writing itself was good, not great, but good. The story though was hard to follow and not fully developed, it was like catching a movie half-way through, and trying to follow the plot. The characters weren't developed enough to make them believable, or to care about them. You've done much better in the past. But still Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"...behind a connivance store ..."?

Is that anthing like a CONVENIENCE store?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He left the 1 person that could ruin the whole thing since she could declare the dead guy wasn't her step-dad and derail his get away. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need to hear the rest of the story and what happens to the whore wife

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

I'm not high enough either.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

very disjointed story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Checked out on this one when the supposed 'victim' turned out to be a cheating asshole. After that, don't really care what happened or why and can't really blame the wife for wanting him dead.

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

AWWWsome !!!!! As far as the plot goes could have developed the characters a little more, but I thought it was GRRReat !!!!! People have to realize this fantasy not real life. If they want to be critic go work for newspaper. I hope you follow this with more chapters.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 2 years ago

An amalgamation of disjointed pieces.

Difficult to follow.

Not the normal cohesive story telling this writer puts out.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Need a better conclusion to the story. A little confusing at first not bad though.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Interesting plot but it got a little crazy there and ended unfinished to me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but somehow it seems to be in the wrong place. As others have requested would like to see the rest of the story

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 2 years ago

Definitely not up to par for your stories

creepypcreepypover 1 year ago

People are able to read beyond that first scene in the hospital? Like really?

rbloch66rbloch6619 days ago

Great plot idea. Execution was a little wobbly. I got the gist of it up till the shower, but I’m not sure I understand the ending. Why would he leave her there and take off early? I guess I missed something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...