All Comments on 'Malcubus Ch. 02: In the Garden'

by Elecebra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting quite sick of his reluctant attitude!

I mean what did he expect when he started the summoning and as a story device it is past it's use by date at this point.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
hesitant

Kind of agree with the previous comment.

He seems awfully hesitant for someone with the cojones to summon a succubus.

Yes it can be hard to overcome a lifetime of self-perception, but he has done enough that his self-image should be changing.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
No free lunch

I think it is fair to say that Eric knows there is a price to be paid for everything, and so far he does not know what that price will be. However, it is a bit late to ask the price after summoning a succubus, and traditionally a succubus is unlikely to provide a truthful answer.

I like the story. It is well written with enough drama to make it more than a stroke story. It was somewhat predictable that one of the first magical acts was to increase the size of his dick. Hopefully that transformation will be literal but not figurative. Eric is a nice guy who is over his head, and I like that sweetness about him.

There is lust in abundance, but I have not read anything that I consider sinful, except maybe for sex before marriage. I assume there is more to come in future chapters and I look forward to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!

I, for one, like his hesitancy and uncertainty, and hope you'll play out her manipulation and corruption of him slowly. Anyway, really well done so far, and looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
highly addictive

I've been checking back regularly in anticipation of this installment. Really can't wait for the next one. I don't believe she won't be have sex with others. I am sure that she could help her master a lot that way. So many ways you can take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
refreshing it feels real/believable

i love your writing but pls dont listen to the others comments about how his reluctance is annoying or misplaced, your writing seems fresh and I enjoy that it has a story and its not just wack off material. it almost feels like a love story some times even if it seems one sided. I do enjoy. your doing great pls. Continue as you are not how others want it, cause thats what keeps us captivated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm really enjoying this story

and I can't wait to see where it is going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it cuming

I am really enjoying this story. It's rare that I read a story where I can visualize the characters in my head. I hate to see what's coming for him. He's innocent and she's exploiting it. Of course, he does have control over her and maybe he will realize it before it's too late.

roydavis25roydavis25over 8 years ago
Cannot wait to read more.

I've been gone from this site for a while and coming back and having this be one of the first stories I've read has been amazing. I eagerly await the next chapter and am so glad that you wrote this as more than a quick stroke story. The plot is just as good as the scenes of sex and is really engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I never comment

But this is fantastic. I love the relationship and I'm excited to see what else you whip up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoying the story so far

One little problem i have is that apparently a 19 year old virgin would struggle to cum more than 3 times in a day even with the help of a sex demon. Seems a little strange to me at least,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Awesome stories. Keep them coming!

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
WOOT WOOT

That's right. Go at it outside your ex's...

By the by, I'm totally trying to wrap my head around his relationship with Moira. From what's been said in this chapter and the last we can conclude that she's not sexually excited by him but, they spent most of their life together and then she just cuts him off? Does she even miss him? Dude that's cold. I'd ask if she cares about him but the worry she had in this chapter answers that. So I wonder, does she overtly care about him? Or is it more subconscious and instinctual, like caring for a sibling despite yourself?

Very interesting. I'll go steeple my fingers and consider. :-P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous