All Comments on 'Mall Santa'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
marklionmarklionover 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

That was a great storyabout a wounded veteran from a war that we should not have been fighting. It was nice to see him find love again, and for her to find a good man. I would love to see a sequel to this story.

jengx4jengx4over 12 years ago

I loved it. It is nice when a sad story has a happy ending. This was an incredible story.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 12 years ago
Well done!

Well, I had a similar idea for this contest, and there's no sense in writing it now. I'm not going to match this one. Plenty of heat and heartwarming on top of it. That's a five from me, and best of luck in the contest!

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you!

And, Darkniciad, why wouldn't you write it? Whatever you do, it will be different from this, even if it does involve amputee sex in a Santa suit.

Hmmmm. Interesting fetish.

wizard620wizard620over 12 years ago
Bravo!!!

As a mildly disabled vietnam vet I applaud you for this choice of subject matter. My legs were crushed but not amputated and I walk with a limp and at times in pain but its great to bring out the fact that we can live a full and happy life. To you and all the women that make us happy on this veterans day - Thank you and God bless.

RTS720RTS720over 12 years ago
5 stars

Thats all that I can vote for your story. Would have given it a 10 if possible. Thanks

KGB1979KGB1979over 12 years ago
NICE!!!

Five stars!! Great story!! Thanks for showing that wheelchair users love sex just as much as everyone else :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disability issues

It is so nice that the author got the disability issues right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

In keeping with the tradition of holidays youve shown yet another side of human nature with your insight. Much like your submission to last years winter contest youve outdone yourself. Keep on writing and i'll keep on reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read a lot of stories on here and this is one of the only ones I didn't race through...thanks for writing it! hope you win :-)

PrivateRickmersPrivateRickmersover 12 years ago

I like the way you built up to the sexual aspects. Your two characters are likable and believable.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Really Fine

Hardly needed a quibble, so I won't send any. Excellent, sensitive and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really romantic and nice

I really enjoyed it. A lot of my family members joined the military and unfortunately a few didn't return... ur story brought back some memories and tears. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Good story. Another really cute christmas story is Sant Claus: Sex Addict by cbsummers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just terrific

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.......not just heartwarming

A lovely story that warms the loins as well as the heart.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago
Wonderful and sensitive!

What a wonderful, heart-felt, sensitive, and steamy story! The connection between your two characters was real and the dialogue delightful. You did such a great job with the disability aspects and it was so nice to see another author tackling disability issues in this contest. I feel like I'm in excellent company. ;) I'll be passing this story along (to my disabled friends, in particular). Good luck and Happy Holidays! :)

~Luna

MidniteRoseMidniteRoseover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story! It was warm, sensual, fun, hot and spicy. Mmmmm perfect for this time of year. Truly a wonderful way to portray a disabled character. Made me want to sit in his lap. ;-)

horndog_2007horndog_2007over 12 years ago
Wonderful

This was a wonderful story. I like the softer side of it rather than always just a fuck story, not that I don't like those ; )

Chief161Chief161almost 12 years ago

Beautifully charming.

Marv71Marv71over 10 years ago
Awesome Story!!

I absolutely loved this story! The content was very believable and well-written. Seriously, keep up the great work and don't stop writing these fine pieces of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One Fine Story!!!

This is one of the finest stories I have ever read on this site. It is actually a story with believable sex-love and not just a sex essay with a lame story thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Touching tale, well written - thank you! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

J6480J64803 months ago

Good tale sensitively told and plenty truthful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous