Mallory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was never about me, Mallory. If you don't mind, I guess I don't. Feeling you in bed with me just... disturbs me a little."

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, it's embarrassing, baby."

"Dad, it's me. All of a sudden you're embarrassed?"

"Well, like I said, you're becoming a woman. I'm a man and when you do things like scoot your butt back into me it feels good in ways it shouldn't. Do you know about sex stuff, Mallory?"

"Are we going to have the talk? You can skip it, because I've heard it all. I probably know more than you do. Why don't you have a girlfriend, Dad?"

"You know I go out with girls sometimes. I don't want anything serious. I've got you, baby. I don't need anyone else."

She looked pensive for a while. "What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"I'm not going to tell you now," she said. "I'm going to sleep with you, Daddy. That's precious to me. It has been since that first night when you let me crawl in bed with you. I need that."

"Okay, Mallory; I won't mention it again. If you ever want to stop, or if there's ever anything we do that you don't like, you just have to tell me. Don't shut me out, baby."

"I won't," she said. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you."

I hugged her tightly. She got her computer and came back to my lap. She put her headphones on and fired up some music channel or other and started doing her homework, leaning back on the arm of the sofa.

Mallory was a very good student. She was also becoming quite an athlete. She played basketball, volleyball and ran track. In a couple of years she would be running for me. She was running the 300 meter hurdles; the 400 meter open, the 200 meter open and triple jumping. She won every event she entered her seventh grade year. She made the all-city league for basketball and volleyball.

She kept me young. When she was seven she started working out with me, and at 10 she started making me run with her. She was faster than me at 13, and she was running that 400 in a minute. I think I was in the best shape of my life. I played football in high school and college, but I was a middle linebacker and always carried a little more weight than was ideal. When I got Mallory, I was probably twenty pounds overweight. When I started running with her that melted away and I felt ten years younger. Her weight training was paying off, and she got very strong for a girl her age.

When she became a freshman, I got to see her every day at school. She took my conditioning class, and I also had her for health class. She was very popular with the other kids and I noticed the boys were starting to take quite an interest in her. She had started out gorgeous and you could tell that she was one of those little girls that were going to turn every head in the room when she grew up. She was five-ten by the time she was a freshman. She had impossibly long legs and her butt was legendary. It was one of those black girl sprinter butts, but it hadn't come from steroids. I kept my kids clean. I didn't mind HGH, but if I found out they were using anything else, they were gone. I figured it cost me an athlete or two every year that went to South, but I'd seen what steroids do to kids.

I didn't have to worry about any of that with Mallory. She had a dynamite body, anyway. She had those perky little teenage titties that make all the young boys hard and the old guys feel young. There were two boys in particular that made fools of themselves over her. Cole was one and Brandon was the other. Cole pole vaulted for me and ran a leg of the 4x800 relay. Brandon played baseball and I don't coach that. Of course, I favored Cole, but I didn't dare tell Mallory. She didn't really seem interested in either one of them. I mean, she was friendly and she went out with them when there was a group going, but so far she hadn't really gone on a date with anyone.

I kidded her about it some, but she just laughed and told me she had someone in mind. She wouldn't tell me who and I didn't push it. I began to see less of her as her class started to turn sixteen and began to drive. I asked her if she wanted a car and she said she did, but she wanted to get a job and pay for it.

"Honey, you don't need to get a job," I told her. "We have plenty of money. You know I make good money and your grandparents left Aunt Kim and I more money than we'll ever be able to spend. Don't I give you enough? I try to make sure you always have money in your pocket. You've never minded asking me for money."

"I still don't," she said. "I just thought the responsible thing to do is to get a job."

"It is," I told her, "but not in high school. You only get to be a kid once. You have the rest of your life that you'll have to work. Well, unless you want to just stay here with me the rest of your life. Just enjoy being a kid for now. When you graduate from college you can get a good job. I think you're going to be a star, sweetheart."

"Thanks," she said. "I do want a car then. What kind will you get me?"

"Any kind you want. Do you like hot rods, luxury cars or trucks?"

"How much can I spend?" she asked.

"It depends," I said. "How long are you going to keep it and how much value will it keep?"

"If you let me get the car I want, I'll keep it forever," she said. "I think it would keep a lot of value. How much do our trucks cost?"

"Well, the one we have now cost forty thousand." I told her.

"No," she said. "It's too much then."

"Just tell me, Mallory. What are you talking about."

"My dream car is an Astin-Martin V12 Vantage roadster," she said.

"How much is it," I asked.

"One hundred twenty four thousand," she said.

"Jesus, baby, you had better get a good job if that's your tastes," I told her.

"I'm sorry, Dad; I know it's too much. I shouldn't have mentioned it."

"No, you should have, Mallory. It's good to dream big. I was thinking something small and shaped like a box, though."

She punched me. "Just pick something out you think I'll like and I'll be happy," she said. "If I don't like it I'll make you drive it and take the truck."

Her eighteenth birthday was four months away, and she already had her permit. She drove me nearly everywhere we went, and I noticed Kim never drove anywhere when Mallory was in the car, either. I started looking for one of the Astin-Martins. It turned out that model wasn't sold in the US, and I didn't feel like shipping one over with the wheel on the wrong side. I browsed the internet and found something I thought she would like. It was an Audi R8 LMX, and it was killer. It boasted 570 horsepower, and an import dealer in Miami had one. It was a midnight blue color, and I took off a couple of hours from school and went to check it out. It was gorgeous and I signed the papers on it that day.

Mallory was out with some friends on Saturday and Kim and I went to pick it up. She drove it to a warehouse she owns and we parked it inside.

"Damn, Val; that's a lot of car," she said. "You spoil that girl terribly."

"You know I don't like you to curse," I told her. "I seem to remember a little girl that got a Corvette when she turned sixteen. I think you turned out okay."

"Yes, I've still got it," she said. "I'll get it out and take you for a drive next week. I may start driving it to work. I forget how fun it is. Are we still having the birthday party at my house?"

"If you don't mind," I told her. "She's a good girl, Kimberly. Do you know she told me she remembers her mother and the first night I brought her home? She's had enough bad things in her life. She deserves this."

"Yes, I know," Kim said. "I love her dearly, Vallon, and I know she's a good girl."

I decided to play a trick on Mallory and I put a divider up in the warehouse and got a buddy to park his Focus on the side where we would come in the day of the party. I put a cover over the R8 and locked up. I got Mallory a bunch of small stuff for her birthday and a new big screen TV for which she had been asking. There were about twenty kids that came, and she had a blast. I had wrapped a picture of her new TV sitting in her bedroom in one package and the key to her car in another.

She squealed when she saw the TV and again when she unwrapped the key."

"Where is it?" she asked.

"We parked it in Aunt Kim's warehouse," I told her. "It's been there two months. I hope it still starts."

When the kids left, we all three piled into my truck and drove to the warehouse. Kim wasn't in on the joke and her jaw dropped when she saw the Focus. It isn't a bad car, just kind of little and box shaped. Mallory was excited, anyway, and she went and jumped in it.

"The key doesn't fit," she said; looking out at me."

"No, that isn't your car," I told her. "Come here, baby. We walked around the divider and the cover had gotten a little dusty. "Pull it off," I told her.

She gave it a pull and it slid to the floor. She stood there for a minute and started crying. She turned to look at me and those big emerald eyes were glowing.

"Really, Daddy? Is this really my car?"

"It really is," I told her. She ran and jumped on me, her legs wrapping around my waist and her arms around my neck. She sobbed into my chest for a long time.

"I thought it would make you happy, baby," I said.

"I'm so happy I'm about to burst," she said. "I love you, Dad; you're the most awesome person in the world." She pressed her lips against mine and it was so passionate I was a little taken aback. It was a long, long kiss, and when she pulled away her little creamy face was flushed.

"Dad, you are such a jerk," she said. "You tried to make me think that little box shaped car was mine! You're so mean!" She rubbed her soft little cheek against mine.

Kim was looking at us a little oddly and I put her down. "Drive Aunt Kim home and then come to our house and take me for a ride," I told her.

She was back in forty five minutes and she took me out toward the Everglades. We were on a long stretch of deserted highway and I told her to open it up. She howled up through the gears and it was fast/ as fast as anything I had ever been in. She pulled over and we put the top down for the ride back home. Her mop of dark curls flew in the wind and she was laughing almost constantly. When we pulled into the garage at home she held my hand and we went inside and she got us a soda. She always drank Strawberry and I had a Mountain Dew.

She went off for her bath and I took a shower and got in bed. When she came in I noticed that the Dauphins jersey was getting shorter on her long legs. Instead of turning her back and letting me wrap her up like she usually does; she pushed me over on my back and lay half on top of me, her cheek resting on my chest and one long smooth leg over mine.

"I want to talk to you for a minute," she said.

I fluffed her hair and squeezed her. "Okay, Mallory; is it anything in particular?"

"Yes, Aunt Kim and I had a long talk on the way home. She asked me something and I've been thinking about it for years. We both agreed that I need to talk to you about it."

"Okay, is it something serious?"

"It's the most serious thing we've ever talked about," she said.

"You aren't pregnant or in love with some boy, are you?" I asked.

"No, I'm not pregnant, silly. I am in love, but it's not with some boy."

"I had no idea," I said. "It's not some teacher, or something?"

"Yes, it's one of my teachers," she said.

Visions of strangling some pencil necked geek flashed across my mind. "Who is it, baby? You can tell me, I won't be mad."

"It's you," she said. "I love you, Vallon Drake."

"I love you, too, Mal," I told her. "I always have."

"Yes, I know; but that's not what I'm talking about," she said. "I'm in love with you, Dad. I mean like a man and a woman are in love. I have been since I was twelve and knew what it meant to be in love. I think I always was, but I just didn't know what it meant."

"Mallory, I'm your dad. You can't be in love with me!"

"No, you're not my dad," she told me. "My dad is some lowlife that fucked a prostitute; probably Jerome. You adopted me and you're my father, but we aren't related. Aunt Kim saw right through me when I kissed you tonight. She thinks you're in love with me, too. Are you in love with me?"

"Mallory, I don't think... I mean you're the sweetest person I've ever met. You're gorgeous and sexy. You're a good girl. Everyone that knows you loves you. You're kind and generous and it makes me happy to be around you. I want to squeeze you every time I see you. You treat everyone you meet like they're your best friend. I see kids hugging other kids in the hall all the time and I know why. You started that trend. You hug everyone. You're so smart you leave all the rest of us in the dust. Every time you peek up at me with those big green eyes I just... My God! I am in love with you, Mallory!"

She wiggled like a puppy being petted when I said that. "Good, I thought maybe you were."

"Mallory, there's a big problem here; I'm twenty years older than you. I'm too old for you, baby. What about boys? What about Cole and Brandon? They're crazy about you."

"Now of all the dumb things you've said to me over the last fifteen years, that's the dumbest," she said. "I like them just fine. If you weren't around I might be interested in them when they grow up. They're silly boys. You aren't that old. Are you about to fall and break a hip?"

I laughed. "Well, no; I'm not that old."

"Are there things about you that don't work?" she asked. "Are you about to have a heart attack; is your hair falling out or do you need false teeth?"

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm just telling you that it's very unusual for a eighteen year old girl and a forty-three year old man to be in love. Doesn't that seem weird to you?"

"Dad, everything about our relationship is weird. I'm your adopted daughter and I'm pretty sure my mom is still around. I don't think she ever gave me up. I'm not complaining, I'm glad you took me, but I don't think the judge that signed my adoption papers knew about that. You're not married, and I'm pretty sure it's weird for a single guy to get to adopt a three year old girl. You're white and I'm black. I think that's pretty unusual. In spite of all that weirdness, you're the only man I've ever met that I want to be with."

"I guess it all must seem pretty weird to people that aren't our family," I told her. "Does it seem weird to you, Mallory?"

"I've never known anything else," she said. "Of course it doesn't seem weird to me. If you don't want to be with me it's going to make it weird. It's going to be so weird that I won't stay with you anymore. I'll still love you, but if you don't want me I'm going to live with Aunt Kim. It would be too awkward to stay here after opening up like this to you if you don't want me."

"I do want you, baby. God, you're the most gorgeous sexy girl alive. I just don't want to harm you in some way I don't even understand. I'd rather you go live with Kim than cause you harm."

"The only thing that's going to harm me is if you don't love me," she said. "Tell me you love me, Dad."

"I do love you, Mallory. I love you more than anything."

"Then I'm happy," she said. "What do people do when they're in love?"

"Anything they feel like doing," I told her.

"I feel like kissing you and being naked with you," she said. "I feel like taking your hand and putting it on my boob. I feel like you should give me baths again. Maybe we could take them together?"

"We need a bigger tub," I told her.

"Well, get one," she said.

"I'll call someone and get it installed this weekend," I told her.

"I want a hot tub," she said. "We have plenty of room. Let's build another room in the back off your bathroom. I like our tub the way it is. I like to soak in it sometimes."

"Okay, we can do that, too," I said. "When do you think you might want to kiss me?"

"I think now."

She slid up on me so she could reach my lips. We kissed like a man and a woman for the first time and I thought my heart would stop. Her mouth was a little recurved bow shape and her lips were so full and luscious on mine. I couldn't get enough. She tasted like mint toothpaste and clean fresh girl. She was breathing heavier and she sat up and pulled the jersey off. I hadn't seen her breasts in years, and there had been quite a change. They were big for her age, maybe a small C cup. They were full, very round and very firm, almost hard. Her creamy skin was surrounding small areolas, almost invisible except for a slightly pink flush. Her nipples were a shade darker, dark caramel colored, small and very erect. She lay back down on me and took my hand, placing it over one little mound. I squeezed it and she gasped. I toyed with the little nipple and she throbbed with pleasure.

"I like that," she whispered against my lips. "I don't want to do any more right now. Will you just hold my boob while we sleep? You can play with my nipple like that."

I can't think of anything I'd rather do," I told her. "Can I feel you more places?"

"Just don't make me too horny," she said. "I won't be able to sleep if you do. I have a biology test tomorrow, and I need my rest."

I was happy with that. I pulled her on top of me for a minute, just stroking her. I loved feeling the play of her muscles under that silky skin. She was heavy with muscle. Her slender body was all toned girl, strong, healthy and soft. I couldn't get enough of just running my hands up and down her back. It is impossible to describe how good she felt to me. I slid my hands down inside her panties and cupped that amazing ass. I sunk my fingers in and she flexed, pushing them back to the surface. She rolled off and I turned so that she could spoon herself up against me. I eased my left arm under her pillow and held her tightly with my right. I cupped one of those firm little brown breasts with the other hand and closed my fingers on the little, rock hard nipple. She scooted her butt back until my erect cock was nestled between her cheeks and purred. I could tell she was going to sleep and I followed her sometime later, just holding my beautiful little girl in my arms.

When I got up in the morning, she didn't move for a while. I showered and got dressed while she hit the snooze button a couple of times.

"Mallory, we're going to be late," I finally told her. She rolled over on her back.

"Dad, I'm going to skip school today," she said. "Call in sick and stay with me."

"You have that biology test today and we have a track meet," I told her. "Maybe we can skip tomorrow."

"Pwease?" she begged, slipping back into that baby voice she had when I first got her.

"No, baby; that isn't going to work today," I told her.

"Okay," she grumbled, "but I have your class first hour and I'm going to skip it. Don't you dare turn me in absent!"

She got up and the way those big, firm breasts bounced and swayed almost made me put her back in the bed. She went off to the shower and I went to school. I saw her later in the day for a humanities class I taught, and she had on a short denim skirt with a white shirt. She sat in the front row and after the lecture they were working on the questions I had assigned. I glanced up at her and she noticed me looking. She spread her smooth brown legs and ran her hand up and down one silky thigh under her desk. She pulled her skirt up until I could see her little red panties underneath. She stroked the gusset of her panties a few times and I frowned at her. I could see a little smile as she stopped and kept writing on her paper.

When the bell rang I caught her on the way out. "Stop torturing me," I whispered. "Jesus, Mallory, you're shameless."

"I do that to all the teachers," she giggled. "I'll get Krishna to do it for you tomorrow."

I swatted her butt and she squealed and went out the door, giving it a sexy little wiggle as she turned into the hall.