Mallory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Val," she whispered. "She's going to be a star. Whoever dreamed that little girl would grow up like this?"

"I know," I told her. "I don't think she's interested in being a star, though. She wants to be a teacher, Kim. Can you believe that?"

"Yes, she's a serious person, Val. I feel sorry for that boy though. This is as close to heaven as he's ever going to get to heaven. You're a lucky dog, Val. I hope you appreciate it."

I looked at her. "Is it okay, Sis?" I asked her.

"I think so," she said. "I think she needs you, Val; and I know you need her. If you ever hurt her I'll never speak to you again! I mean that, big brother. You're playing for keeps now."

There was a big lump in my throat. "I know. I love her more than I ever though I could love anyone. Thank you, Kim. You made me keep her. None of this would be possible without you. I guess we just need to find you a little boy now."

She laughed and glanced up at me. "I've already got one," she said.

"Tell brother about it," I said.

"Not now," she was snapping pictures. "Get that camera going."

I filled my memory card and swapped for another. Mallory took Cole's arm and they disappeared into the ballroom. I kissed Kim and went home. I had ordered a cake and I went and got it. The furniture needed to be moved around a little for room to dance ,and I set up the iPod dock with my favorite jazz playlist. It started with Johnny Mathis' "What are you doing the rest of your life," and included Ella Fitzgerald, John Coltrane and Billy Holliday. I had twenty songs set up and I went around arranging candles and flowers the florist had delivered. It looked good and I went and showered and put on a black tux with a ruby vest and bow tie.

I heard the key in the door at 12:02 and I saw Mallory kiss Cole goodnight. He looked a little disappointed, but he was young and he'd live. Mallory was mine.

I walked to the door and offered her my arm. She took it with a smile and I took her to the table and cut us a piece of cake. I popped the cork on the champagne and we drank a toast. We fed each other cake and we ate two pieces. I lit the candles and the soft music filled the room. I took her hand and pulled her into my arms. She felt amazing and she moved like a feather. I buried my face in her hair and the smell of her was intoxicating. We danced through two songs and when I looked down she was crying.

I tilted her chin up and her eyes were emerald pools. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"What is this music?" she asked. "I expected nice music to dance to. I've never heard anything like this. I want to sit down and just listen. You've never played me this before. It's amazing."

"I forget how young you are," I said. "This is stuff from way back, but it's all-time great. Why does it make you sad?"

"It doesn't," she sniffed. "It just makes me emotional. Jesus, Dad! 'What are you doing for the rest of your life?' 'Till there was you?' I just realize how much I love you and how much you love me. I'm not doing anything for the rest of my life that doesn't include you. I'm going to spend it loving you! Can we please just listen? You can play with me while we listen."

We sat on the sofa and let the sounds carry us away. We finished the bottle of champagne and when the playlist was over, she stood gracefully and gave me her hand. She pulled me up and led me to the bedroom. We embraced at the foot of the bed and she turned, lifting her curls so I could unzip her. That smooth brown skin felt like silk under my fingers and she slid the dress off, hanging it over the back of a chair. She took my clothes off, clever little fingers making short work of tuxedo buttons and bow ties. She stood there in bra, panties and silver shoes and she took my breath away. She slipped her feet out of the shoes and unfastened her bra, letting it drop to the floor. When she wiggled her hips, sliding her panties down, my throat was dry.

"It's prom night," she looked up at me. "I want my lover tonight. Val, make love to me."

I swept her up in my arms and laid her down on the bed, our bed. I lay beside her, running my hand up and down her spectacular body. She was very wet and very excited.

"Don't tease me," she breathed. "I want you inside me."

I rolled on top of her and claimed her lips, trying to show her how much I loved her with every move and every touch. She was impatient and reached down, positioning me at her entrance. The head of my cock was kissed by warm moisture and I felt it slide between creamy lips. It was very tight and very hot and I slid in easily. She gasped and winced.

"Easy," she warned.

I nodded, just sliding around with the head of my cock inside her. She relaxed and I sank deeper in a smooth stroke, feeling her tightness part around me as I sank deeper. I suspected she would have no virgin barrier. She was way too active to have kept that intact. I felt nothing but hot tight wetness as I moved deeper until I felt the fine hair of her little patch merge with mine. She was panting and making cute little sounds as I paused, soaking in her incredible little pussy.

"Okay, baby?" I asked.

She nodded. "God yes," she breathed. "Jesus you have a big cock. It feels like a fence post. If I had known you were going to be this big I might have waited. It feels really good now. Make love to me."

I drew back a few inches and slid forward again and she said "Oh." She made that little sound every time I slid back in for a while. Then, as we established a rhythm, her voice grew in volume and pitch until she was moaning and crying out her pleasure. Her hips met my movements in an erotic dance until she began to stiffen under me. Her back arched and her breasts thrust up. I captured one of those little brown/pink nipples and she exploded, crying out again and again as she came. Her explosion sent me over the top and I went off inside her, cum flowing in buckets into her sweet pussy.

We collapsed together on the bed, our hearts pounding together and our breath coming in pants.

"Oh, my God," she moaned. "That was the most incredible thing ever, Dad. God, that felt good! I love you; I love you, I love you!"

"I love you, Mallory," I whispered. "The rest of my life; I promise."

"You're crushing me," she complained. "I can't breathe."

I laughed and rolled over, taking her with me until she was on top. She slid off my deflating cock and took her favorite position half over me and we cuddled until we drifted off. I woke up a couple of hours later. She was spooned up against me and my cock was rock hard between her cheeks. I lifted her leg and slid into her from behind. She woke up when I entered her and I rolled on top of her, straddling her legs and took her as she groaned beneath me. The slow sweetness of our first time had been replaces by a more primal need, and as she began to come, I pounded her little pussy through a half dozen orgasms before I flooded her again. She cried a little after we were resting and she said it was because she felt like she had just lost control. I petted her and told her she was supposed to feel like that with someone she loved.

"That's what it's about, baby. Trusting someone enough to be completely vulnerable like that. I feel that way, too."

We fell asleep again and after a couple of hours I woke her up and we had a slow, sweet love again. I fucked her twice more before morning and again when she finally woke up again about 10. She complained at first about being sore, but she quickly warmed up and she came a million times. She began to plead with me as she writhed in ecstasy.

"Please, Val! Come, baby. Oh, my God, oh my God, oh my God, I can't... I can't come anymore. Please Dad, come; please come, I need to stop! Oh Jesus, I'm coming again!"

I fired off a weak load inside her and held her as she shook and sobbed a little.

"I've created a monster!" she moaned. "Jesus, Dad; are you always going to be this horny? You're going to kill me! My pussy is raw and you made me come a hundred times! I don't think I can walk and I need to pee so bad."

I laughed. "I'm going to fuck you 10 times every day for the rest of my life," I told her. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. She peed and I took her to the newly installed hot tub. We soaked for a long time and she finally tried to stand up. Her legs were a little wobbly, but she said she felt better.

"I'm still sore as hell," she said. "Jesus Christ, Dad; we have a track meet Tuesday. You can't fuck me again until after that! Promise me or I won't sleep with you!"

"I promise," I laughed. It was a lie. I fucked her again Monday night, but it was her idea after I made her so horny playing with her that she practically attacked me. We only did it once and she loved it.

She's twenty-seven now and she teaches English in the same school as I do. She's the women's basketball coach, too, and my assistant track coach. We've been married for four years, and we have a beautiful little girl, two years old. Her name is Molly and she's the image of her mother.

I haven't fucked Mallory 10 times a day like I promised, but I try. There just aren't enough hours in a day. Last week she came into the humanities class I was teaching and sat in the front row. She does that a lot, and nobody thinks anything about it. While the students were working on their assignment, she saw me watching her and those amazing brown legs parted under the white dress she was wearing. I could see her little red panties and she rubbed up and down on the gusset a few times. I frowned at her and she smiled and left, giving that fantastic ass a sexy wiggle on the way out.