All Comments on 'Malta Intervention'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
These are not friends.

I couldn't get into this story. It seemed snobbish. Yes, Giorgio might have been from "the wrong side of the tracks" for Rocco, but Rocco was using Giorgio as much as Giorgio was using him. So now his so called friends showed him what a whore Giorgio was so that he could do what they wanted, paint acrylics and go back to his young critic...nice friends, the kind that manipulate and use you. The kind that have a snobbish clique where no mongrels can enter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Previous Commenter Can't Read

Apparently the previous commenter didn't read the story very well. The two friends tried to help Giorgio fit into the foursome, and he repelled them. Interesting how someone can go to the extremes of zeros and 1 ratings on simply one element of a story they either didn't like--or didn't understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...