All Comments on 'Mama Stops the Hurt'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

The story was good and sexy. However, the narrator style in which it was written was very distracting. It felt like there was a third person in the room describing the sex to the son blow by blow (no pun intended). It definitely took something away from the story for me.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
I generally enjoy your stories, but the narration of this story, in the present tense, was too annoying for me.

As the last comment pointed out, it's hard to pull off a first-person, present-tense story. You didn't quite manage it. They typically end up feeling like you're reading the "closed caption" version of a phone-sex conversation. "I'm touching your dick. Your dick is huge. You put your dick in me. It's filling me up." Blah-blah-blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still a good story

Love the dirty dialogue. "I'm going to come inside you, Mama." "I sure as hell hope so!" She says. "I wouldn't want it any other way, Press." This couple knows what that wonderful hairy hole between a mother's legs is for. It's where her baby boy blows his balls. Ah, motherly love--can't beat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sperm shot

Story may not be perfect but was good reading, did the son just create a grand baby for his mother, finish the story with a swelling belly to go with the huge cock !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mother-trucker?

How do miss things like that when posting?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
enjoyed the concept a bit more then the execution !

A very fair amount of Literotica readers have been exactly where the narrator was in terms of legal situation. The setup was impeccable. The action was heated and I sympathized with characters. There were things that hit a false note , but overall I have to thank the author for another Imaginative and genre tweaking job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect story.

Don't listen to those other knuckleheads who criticize your story and our style. It was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who needs names?

Oh Mama, you fuck so much better than Beth! I'm going to put your legs up on my chest so I can get deeper than anyone has ever been. You're going to feel like a virgin again tomorrow, even though you've fucked hundreds of cocks. Oh Mama, your pussy feels so good, it fits around my big cock so perfectly. I'm going to fuck you every chance I get now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK!

Regardless of some complaints, this was a great short story. Let those who complain do better. Your stories always satisfy.

Warren

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Another very good story

Much fun to read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So what!

I don't believe many of us get on the momma/son incest sites in order to compete with Shakespeare in the hierarchy of classic literature. As a matter of fact who are these misguided fools who enter this site expecting to find literary masterpieces for their scholary enjoyment? The story line was good and the ease of reading was just as good. The heat was top of the heap.

I regret that I gave the writer only a 4 and not a 5. Don't know why I did that. Guess I just wanted to seem scholary by being a bit of a critic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Astounding

After all the stories you've written, you still don't understand the difference between your and you're?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yea no

Terrible story. Random spelling mistakes and repetitive language. 4/10

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Was that bandjos I heard playing in the background? Good story but the hillbilly dialog seemed a little too thick. Mom is a self confessed slut as she has fucked and sucked her way to the top at her job. So much for self respect, which makes fucking her son was just another notch in her head board, so to speak. Probably to get tested for STD when he gets home. But at least she is a good mother and willing to comfort her hurting son. Got to give it four stars for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.