Mama Stops the Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

"We only have 20 more minutes." She advises lovingly. "You had better get on with business."

You maneuver to grab hold of her buttocks, locking her in tight, and began a determined rhythm. Her moans and grunts are in rhythm with your stroking. You concentrate on filling your mother's pussy, her belly, with your sterile semen. She knows about your vasectomy. She has shown no hesitancy of you coming into her. Your feeling the urge to have her, "in the moment"! With your hands you walk your torso back and up.

She is laying there with her eyes closed, feels your weight shift and looks up at you briefly. You began to stab her pussy, pulling halfway out, then, going deep. Her eyes close once more and her head drops to the left.

"Look at me." You say, causing her to glance up briefly. "Look at me!" You demand.

Her head rolls to face you. Her lips roll together. You stare into each others eyes.

"I'm going to come inside you, Mama." You tell her.

"I sure as hell hope so!" She says. "I wouldn't want it any other way, Press."

"Don't let me hurt you."

"I won't feel like I've been fucked good unless it hurts a little bit." She responds. "Now fuck your Mama and give her something good!"

The two of you continue to look into each others eyes as you repeatedly stab her with determination. You note the occasional grimace on her expression but she stares intensely into your eyes.

"You're a big cock mother-fucker!" She accuses. "Your Mama has the best pussy - always will! Fuck it! Fuck Mama's pussy! Shoot your cum in it! Fill my belly!"

"I'm coming! AAaagggggg Fuck!!"

Your eyes flutter bringing a smile to your mother's face. You lower yourself down onto her chest as your cock stops jerking and you continue to fuck her slowly.

"How much time do we have left?" You ask.

"Nine minutes." She answers.

The minutes tick by. You do not want to move or pull out of her.

"I can feel your cum sleeping down the crack of my ass." She whispers. "Do you always come enough to fill a shot glass? Three more minutes, sugar."

"Yes, I suppose I do."

"How intoxicating!" She laughs. "Time to rise and shine, Press.

"I don't want to!" You complain.

"You have marked your territory. Its your now. You will be back between my legs before you know it."

"Mine, until you have to give it to one of your bosses to get your way." You accuse.

"Well, when that happens, I promise to rush home so you can reclaim it."

You rise, giving her space, and see her clamp her left hand over her pussy as she rises from the corner of the bed and hastens to the bathroom. You follow and find her sitting on the toilet as you expected.

"I'm going to jump in real quick and rinse off, okay?"

You step out of the shower after rinsing off and washing your cock and balls with soap.

"Why don't you get dressed and go see if you can get this room for another night." Your mother says as she rises from the toilet and steps into the shower. "We can visit a few tourists sights and fuck some more before lunch. I feel like a deflowered bride that's going to be horny real soon."

"And after dinner?"

She smiles. "You can eat me for dessert."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers
12