All Comments on 'Mamma Mia Ch. 02'

by oedipusrex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
??????????

was he the father among other things need another chapter also need more length to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
RE: ??????????

I'd think so, really who knows just how long she has been doing things with him whenever he came home drunk and passed out. It probable that she went too far one or more times and went all the way with him. It can only take one time for him to cum inside her to make her pregnant.

A good follow up chapter explaining this and featuring more hot encounters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I don't know about these other people

But I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
cum mama

that was very exciting. next tell us about mom-pregnant fucking and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too short

Really great style, but the content was just too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Who's is it

It was short, but good, and I liked it. My only question is who's the father of his mom's unborn baby? Is it his father's who has been out of town, did it go to far one of the three times her son was passed out, or is it some other guy she may have been having an affair with?? It's never good to leave questions unanswered in a story, it sort of makes the story seem incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

This must continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a good story, but...

it's the boy who should have fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt. He sure has the balls to do it.

shadowolf1shadowolf1almost 3 years ago
nice

i think my own mom did this to me from time to time but cant be sure and had many messy sheets in the am...she came into my room one night and woke me up for some reason i can not remember to clearly but she was fully naked nice dark full bush and nice tits...i think it was something about baseball scores to report...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous