All Comments on 'Man of the Hour'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Now THAT was well done!

Great build up; never thought it would end up the way it did. Great job, I definitely want to read more from you. Thank you for sharing!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Now THAT was well done!

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment, LustyScribe. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. If you're interested in my other work, I think you'd enjoy "Dancing Naked in the Rain", another Ex/Voy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No doubt 5🌟 worthy

What a great story, wickedly erotic. Your description of the characters, in particular Christy, never had me thinking she could bring out a slut side. I was kind of hoping she would have faced Rachel & Debbie in the end, but was quite surprised by them getting the tape to relive. Great job all the way around.

thigh_highthigh_highover 4 years ago

Like most others who frequent Literotica, I generally read, enjoy (or sometimes not), and move on. Occasionally, though, I feel compelled to comment, and this is such a time. You are an excellent writer. Yes, the story line itself added to my enjoyment, but how the story is delivered makes it stand out. Your writing is fresh and spontaneous, and though most authors usually have enough imagination to envision erotic encounters of various flavors, many struggle to put them into words. That doesn't seem to be a challenge for you. Sometimes I think I'm a decent writer myself, then I read something like this, and I realize I'm just a wannabe. Well done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy...

I think this is my favorite literotica story that I've read. No other has made laugh me and want more of these characters.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

Brilliant

This is a hyperbolic, ridiculous story, but if you suspend disbelief it's hot as hell, and your superb story telling and excellent prose pulls it off! You have a new fan. 5* -- JB

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 4 years agoAuthor
RE:

Thank you so much, thigh_high. It's especially gratifying to hear from other authors who appreciate the effort these stories take. I actually do find it challenging to get my encounters just right. After I get a basic idea sketched out, I spend hours tweaking and revising until I'm happy with it. That's just my process. Some writers get it right the first time and never look back. I feel like a wannabe compared to them.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Brilliant

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, JB. The target I usually shoot for is unlikely-but-plausible. This story is probably my most over-the-top to date, so I'm not sure I hit my target this time. It's why I spent so much of the set up giving Christy's friends experiences that she could be a little jealous of--making her actions socially acceptable, at least in her circle. Glad to have you as a fan, and thanks for the comment.

Anton_PirelliAnton_Pirelliabout 4 years ago
So much fun

Clear and fresh writing with a lot of wit and self-awareness. This place needs more of this caliber of writing. Keep it up. (I’m also dying for a spin-off about how little Sara spent her Spring Break! I might write it if you don’t...)

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 4 years agoAuthor

RE: So much fun

Hey Anton, thank you so much for your comment. I'm flattered. I was hoping someone would be curious about Sara. I do have a plan for her, but I'm stuck on a couple of important points and waiting for just the right inspiration. If you have a better idea before I do, please feel free to bring her to life. Just let me know when it's published so I can read it :-)

VulcezVulcezabout 4 years ago
Flawless

Well written, engaging story. Love your writing style. Simply flawless.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 4 years agoAuthor

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Vulcez. Hearing that is incredibly motivating. Thank you for taking the time to say so.

Flawless? Well, I owe that to my editor :-)

lex8508lex8508about 4 years ago

I love how he's not a total super stud.. Sure he pounds the hell out of her, but I love that he's pretty shy. As a really shy guy myself, I wish there were more stories about guys like me that aren't studs, even better if the dude isn't able to pound the girl's brains out either and has to rely on toys or her doing the work.. because yes that's how it is with me thanks to being on the autism spectrum and having back/hip issues... or at least how it will be.. I'm still a virgin.

I think you'd do great at writing a story like that, or one of some slutty chick (maybe even a stripper with big fake tits?) falling for and teaching an older virgin guy.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Lex! Thanks for the great comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

I'm sorry to hear about the obstacles you have in your life and I wish you the strength to overcome them. I hadn't considered a story like the one you suggested, but I'm flattered that you think I have the skill to pull it off. I don't want to make any promises, but you have planted a seed of an idea. We'll see if it germinates.

You might enjoy my story "Time to Breathe". It's about a shy young man's first time with an older woman. A friend of mine, electricblue66, has an excellent series of stories called "Rope and Veil" about a woman in a wheelchair.

Thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment. Feedback from readers really keeps me motivated to write more.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

The speaker's refrain of being Catholic reminded me of "But I'm a Cheerleader!"

I'm glad she found the heights to which her horniness could bring her, and I'm glad Smitty got castigated. This was a very fun, sexy piece. I'd love to see more with these characters. What, if anything, might change for our couple in the aftermath of this night? Will they perhaps perform for Rachel and Debbie?

This is also a fine place to leave things. I will check out your other submissions. Thanks for sharing <3

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment, Rambling_Chantrix. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, especially when Smitty got chewed out. That was a tough bit for me to write because I don't do 'angry' very well, so it's rewarding to know that part stood out for you.

I do take inspiration from books and movies I like, but I haven't seen "But I'm a Cheerleader!" so any resemblance there is a coincidence. Still, it's nice to be compared to something someone got paid for. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Well,that was different. We've all read plenty of frat house stories but this certainly raised the bar and so totally unexpected considering the start. Well writen and keeps your attention throughout as Christy goes from being somewhat prim and proper to a firecracker with her fiancé.

5 stars and will be looking for more of your excellent contributions here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who needs a VCR? Don't you know it's possible to transfer video from old VCR tapes on to modern DVDs? Seriously, it's like the 21st century. Get with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...