All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by lancer69

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7over 16 years ago
Just the way I like it, right in the mouth!

Story is longer than most but the sex scenes actually are fairly short. I love all the cum eating going on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT

I have just read another recent incest story on this site,if I could get my time back I would ,no such problem with this very good submission .well done

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent read...love the descriptive writing. Very hot indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Start - Now finish it up

This was a great start of what could be an excellent series. don't wait. Keep it going. Great scenes, loved the combinations. A little anal would have made it superb. That's only thing negative I could say.

football_studfootball_studover 16 years ago
Wow I am at a lost for words

Wow this has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. That had so many hot elements in it. I was going nuts just reading it. I so hope there is a sequel to this. It would be a crime if another sequels was not made. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky Swine

What a lucky swine,excellent story,cant see how you can add to this

MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerover 16 years ago

Excellent writer. Knowing how to draw out the descriptions to arouse the reader without prolonging the agony is a special talent demonstrated by the author.

I am looking forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely

Some amount of cunt shaving and dirty talk would have made the story more exciting.

The mom should be very dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good reading, I will look forward to more of the same time. I really liked the plot and the outcum

michellepelpmichellepelpover 13 years ago
Who edited this for you?

I read your story and found so many mistakes that it was distracting me so I had to reedit your story and correct the spelling before I could enjoy it. If you would like a corrected copy let me know. By the way to know past tense is spelled knew not new. Your editor must not speak English as a primary language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice story

Good stuff, you might think about adding another person into the story and making it longer with more details, at least I would like to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Make It Longer!

The story was great but it is just stupid to end it that way you have to have julie fucked by Dave or strap-on fucked by Anne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shit poor story

four pages and we get a half assed end if you can't properly finish it don't start. the editing sucked as well either finish it yourself or find someone that will half a story is worse than no story at all.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
A Good Read

I'm not a fan of lesbianism or threesomes, but given the description I guess I should have expected the latter. Overall, a good job.

djwilldjwillover 10 years ago
good job

marvelous, especially pages 3 and 4.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Absolutely love mom/son/daughter threeway stories! This one was great!! Wish it had been expanded into a series.

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

One of the best Three Way Incest stories I have ever read. Great job man. You deserved the five stars for this one

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
after reading your bio I think you forgot to list a fetish

every time he ejaculates (but one) it is in the mouth of his partner.

sorry, but that seems a bit odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Everytime he wanted to come-out of the pussy and into to mouth. What's up with that?

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
COMGRATS CAITLIN, LANCER69!!!!

Rarely does a story that contains kudos for an editor actually hold up under close scrutiny. I am happy to report that in this case the praise was totally justified. Reading the comments about swallowing cum, I then looked at the author's name. What is so odd about LANCER69 featuring oral orgasms. It's 69 for God's sake!!!! D U H!!!!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 8 years ago
Not bad but

Why didn't he dump his spunk in their cunts where it suppose to go it always went in their mouth, not bad it you want a blow job. Plus the ending for me was pretty poor. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best stories I’ve read in this section. I loved it. Just one thing, to answer some questions by commentors. He was coming in her mouth because she specifically asked him to. She said that she wanted that way every time. Jeez, it was in the story, I guess some people must have skipped over that part. I would like to see more of this story, I do hope that there’s a sequel. I would give this story five stars, because it was HOT!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

This is why I read the comments first. I'll pass...

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

I agree with Kookaburra8

Not bad but

Why didn't he dump his spunk in their cunts where it suppose to go it always went in their mouth, not bad it you want a blow job. Plus the ending for me was pretty poor.

Also not into girl on girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story but for the fact that he had to cum in their mouths. Maybe great for the women but it doesn't beat the feeling of cuming while buried to the hilt in a pussy and trying to push further as climax. I guess it's one form of birth control, just not the most fun way. Three stars for the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous