Man of the House

Story Info
Kevin takes his late father's place in his mother's bed.
6.8k words
4.66
120.3k
259

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers

It had been a long and bad day. Lisa was thoroughly frustrated, and knew there was only one thing that would make her feel better. As luck would have it, she caught almost every green light on her way home. As she turned down the road that led to her house, she was grateful that her house was not on a main road as she started unbuttoning her blouse. By the time she pulled into her driveway, her blouse was totally unbuttoned and her bra would have been clearly visible to anyone who might have seen her, but again, since they lived away from the main road and had no neighbors close enough to see her, she didn't care. She nearly dropped her keys as she activated the car alarm and switched to the house keys.

She stepped inside the house to see her son Kevin sitting on the couch watching TV, he looked up a bit surprised to see her with her shirt open. She let her hair down, pulled her blouse off and tossed it to the floor, and her bra immediately followed.

"I've had a really bad fucking day," she said, kicking off the sneakers that she wore in place of her heels for her drive home, "Get those shorts off."

Kevin quickly shed his shorts as Lisa reached behind her, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, quickly followed by her panties. She dropped to her knees in front of her son and wrapped her lips around his rapidly hardening cock.

Kevin and his mother Lisa had been on their own for seven years now. Lisa's husband, Aaron had passed away when Kevin was 15 after being diagnosed with cancer. He had an inoperable tumor and passed away a couple of months after the initial diagnosis. Obviously mother and son were distraught at the loss of their husband and father. They went to therapy to learn how to properly process their grief and slowly but surely move on with their lives. They also had help from both Lisa and Aaron's parents.

Not too long after Aaron's passing, Lisa's parents came to visit to see how she was doing and Kevin's grandfather pulled him aside.

"Kevin, I know you're only 15, but you're the man of the house now," his grandfather told him, "Your mother needs you now more than ever. I need you to be strong for her, can you do that?"

"I'll try," Kevin said.

He started helping around the house a lot more, spending more time with his mother and just generally doing whatever he could do to cheer her up. He even offered to get a part time job to help out with the finances, but Lisa told him that between the life insurance payout and her job there was enough money to support the both of them and that he should concentrate on his education. However once he graduated high school he got a part time summer job, and when he started college in the fall, he went to the local community college to stay close to home.

Lisa for her part, once she had moved past the initial stages of grief, noted how much more attentive Kevin was and realized how selfish she'd been with her feelings. She'd been so wrapped up in her own sorrow, she didn't realize that Kevin missed his father as much as she did. It was the first time he had to deal with the death of someone close to him and she'd only been thinking of herself. Once she realized how self centered she'd been, she returned her son's attention. She tried her best to be as strong for Kevin as he was for her.

"Mom, have you ever thought about getting remarried?" Kevin, now 22, asked her one night during dinner.

Lisa gave her son a puzzled look, "What brought this on?"

"I dunno," Kevin said, "I just know how lonely you've been, and I wondered if... you know, you were interested in maybe finding someone new."

"I don't know honey," she said, "I don't think I can. When I met your father there was an immediate spark. The second I met him, I knew he was the one. We only dated for a year before we got married and the 18 years I spent with him were the best years of my life, especially after you came along. I don't know if I'm willing or even able to build up the same relationship with a new man that I had with your father."

"I just hate seeing you unhappy." he said.

"Who said I'm unhappy?" Lisa asked her son, "I've still got you, that makes me happy."

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna be here forever mom," Kevin said, "I eventually want to move out on my own."

"I know," she said, "But even when you do, I still don't know if I'd want to date again. Like I said, I spent 18 wonderful years with your father, and I wouldn't trade a single day for anything. But that's the thing. I spent 18 years getting to know everything about him, sharing my life with him, loving him, trusting him, and having a child with him. I don't know if I'm ready to start building that all over again with someone new. Plus I'm no spring chicken, I'm 48 years old."

"So?" Kevin asked, "You're a good looking 48 year old."

"That's sweet, but I'm past my sell by date." Lisa said, with a humorless laugh.

"Bullshit."

"Kevin!"

"Sorry mom, but that's not true." Kevin said, "You know my friend Jay? His mother got remarried just last year and she's only a couple years younger than you. And you don't look 48. Most women would kill to look as good as you do at your age."

It was true, Lisa looked more like she was in her late 20's - early 30's, and many people thought she was. Even people who knew how old she was couldn't believe how good she looked for her age. She didn't do anything special, she just had good genes. Kevin always knew his mother was good looking, but as he grew older he started thinking of her as gorgeous and sexy instead of just good looking.

"Look honey, I appreciate your concern, but I'll be fine." Lisa said.

Kevin dropped the subject, and the rest of the night passed without incident. Later that night Kevin woke up with a full bladder and rolled out of bed to use the bathroom. As he finished up he heard noises coming from his mother's room which was right next door to his. He quietly moved down the hall and listened outside her door for a minute. After a moment he could tell she was crying, and he knew it must have been the uncomfortable dinner time conversation. He felt bad and knocked on the door.

"Mom?"

He could hear her try to collect herself before she answered.

"What is it honey?" she asked.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yes, no... I don't know." she said.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, baby, come on in." she said, collecting herself as best she could.

He opened the door and stepped inside, Lisa was sitting up in bed, dabbing at her eyes with a tissue. He sat on the edge of the bed, and saw that she had been looking through one of her photo albums. Specifically it was open to pictures of her and Aaron's wedding.

"I'm sorry mom," Kevin said, "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

"They're not bad memories," she said, sniffling, "They're good memories. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't trade any of the time I spent with your father for anything. The good times we had outweigh the bad times, it's just that even after all this time it really hurts knowing he's gone. Sometimes I hear something or think of something funny that I know your father would appreciate before remembering he's not here. Some days it hurts more than others. This is one of those days."

"Yeah," Kevin said, "I get that too. I'll hear a joke and think 'Dad would appreciate this', and then a second later it hits me, and I feel the same way. Like it's only been a few days and not seven years."

"I don't know why I torture myself like this," Lisa said, closing the photo album, "Once a year, on our wedding anniversary I pull out the photo albums and look back on the time your father and I had together, and I end up a blubbering mess."

"I thought it was just me," Kevin said. "I like to pull out my baby pictures sometimes and see how happy he was, how happy you both were."

"I remember people always used to say how much you looked like him, and your father's reaction was 'Well I hope so!', before jokingly looking at me with a suspicious look on his face." Lisa said, laughing a bit. "You do look a lot like him when he was your age."

It was true, Kevin was almost the spitting image of his father. Especially when they were in their teens. If you held a picture of a teenage Aaron next to a picture of a teenage Kevin, you would swear they were brothers.

"He always used to say he was never sure which was the happiest day of his life, the day he married me, or the day you were born." Lisa said, opening the album again, this time to pictures of Lisa and Aaron with baby Kevin. "But he also said he wouldn't trade either one of those days for anything because he couldn't imagine his life without either of us. I felt the same way, but somehow you and I have managed for the last seven years. Honestly, if I didn't have you I don't think I would have been able to hold myself together, no matter how much therapy or help from your grandparents I had."

Kevin hugged his mother, "Same here. The therapy helped, but what really helped was knowing I still had you. I'm glad we were here for each other."

Lisa hugged Kevin back, "Me too."

She kissed him on his forehead before they broke the embrace. She got up and put the photo album back on the small bookcase in the corner of the room. She sat back down on the bed next to Kevin.

"No more torturing yourself?" he asked, smiling.

"No more torturing myself," Lisa said, laughing a bit. "Sweetie, would you do me a favor?"

"Of course, mom." he said.

"This is going to sound weird, but, would you stay with me tonight?" Lisa asked, Kevin laughed a bit. "What's so funny?"

"I'm just remembering all the times I used to come in and sleep with you and dad when I was little." he said.

"You actually remember that?" she asked.

"Well not in great detail," he said, "But I do remember coming in here and squirming in between you and dad so the monsters couldn't get me."

Between the ages of 4 and 7, whenever Kevin had trouble sleeping or had a bad dream, he would crawl into bed with his parents. Sometimes they'd still be awake, or he would wake them up as he wedged himself in between the two of them and they'd make room for him. Sometimes they'd stay asleep and wake up in the morning to find Kevin had made his way into the bed during the night.

"I know," she said, "Like I said it's weird, but after your father died, occasionally I found myself rolling over to hug him, and just found the empty space where he used to be. For a long time I would hug his pillow, it was the only way I could get to sleep. It was a long time before I could sleep comfortably in this bed by myself. I know it's a strange request, but it would make me feel better."

"Sure, I'll stay if it'll make you feel better." he said.

"Thank you, baby." she said, smiling and kissing him on the cheek.

Kevin circled around to the other side of the bed as Lisa got comfortable and Kevin slipped under the blanket with her. She leaned over and hugged him again.

"I appreciate this," she said, breaking the embrace. "It really means a lot to me."

"Anything for you mom," he said, smiling at her.

Lisa rolled over and turned off the light and she and Kevin settled in for the night.

The next morning Kevin had found that he'd rolled over and had draped an arm over his mother. He started to move but Lisa grabbed his arm pulling him closer. She pushed back against him, and Kevin found himself getting aroused as his mother's body pressed into his. He again tried to move and Lisa mumbled quietly and again pushed back into him, this time grinding her ass against his dick, which was slowly getting erect.

"Mmmm..." Lisa moaned happily as she continued to grind against her son's groin.

(She's dreaming), Kevin thought. (That's gotta be it. She thinks I'm dad.)

Kevin again thought how sexy she was for a woman her age, and despite the strange situation he found himself in, he found himself responding to the pleasant sensation of his mother grinding against him. He knew it had been over seven years since she had been intimate with anyone, and for Kevin himself, it had been almost a year. Lisa reached down and pulled up the bottom of her nightshirt, and Kevin realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. She continued to rub her now naked ass against the bulge in Kevin's shorts. She then reached behind her and started pushing Kevin's shorts down until his cock sprang free. Lisa made another appreciative moan when she wrapped her hand around his cock. Kevin also moaned as he felt his mother's hand on his manhood.

Lisa let go of his cock long enough to pull her shirt up to expose her tits and grabbed his hand, placing it on her breast, her hard nipple pressing into the palm of his hand. He gave it a gentle squeeze and Lisa again let a happy moan escape her Lips. She reached back again, grabbed Kevin's cock, and with a little squirming pressed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. Kevin could feel the unmistakable heat of his mother's pussy, and could also feel that she was wet with anticipation. He let her pull him forward and with a satisfied moan from both of them she guided Kevin's cock into her.

(If she is dreaming, I hope she doesn't wake up anytime soon.) Kevin thought as his mother's pussy wrapped his cock in its warm embrace.

However, what Kevin didn't know is that his mother wasn't dreaming, she was awake and fully aware of what she was doing. Just a month ago she had woken up just like any other day, and was about to head to the kitchen for some breakfast, but as she opened the door something caught her eye. Due to the way the house was set up, if Lisa opened her door just a bit she could see straight down the hall to the bathroom. Kevin had just stepped out of the shower, and had opened the bathroom door to let the steam from his shower out, and was drying himself off. Lisa closed her door down to a crack. He hadn't noticed her, and was casually drying himself off. When he moved the towel she laid eyes on his cock for the first time. Even though it wasn't hard at the time, she was impressed by the size of it. Kevin stepped out of sight for a moment and Lisa quietly closed her door, her pussy tingling as she couldn't get the sight of her son out of her mind.

Before she could even think about what she was doing, she stripped naked and threw herself on her bed and furiously masturbated to one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. She had to grab a pillow and place it over her face and scream into it as she came. The only thought in her mind was Kevin above her, pounding his cock into her. As she came down off the sexual high, she felt so ashamed and started crying.

"You stupid, stupid woman," she chastised herself, "He's your son you dumb bitch. You shouldn't be thinking about fucking him. I don't care how much he looks like Aaron. He's NOT Aaron."

"But that cock..." she argued with herself, "I haven't been fucked in almost eight years."

"Then find a man that's not related to you." her rational side said, "You are NOT going to fuck your son."

For the next few weeks she couldn't get the sight of Kevin's naked body out of her mind's eye, guiltily masturbating almost every night to the thought of him driving his cock into her long neglected cunt. The conversation last night had got her thinking about the last time she had her husband between her thighs. Since she last had an orgasm that wasn't self induced. How long since she had really felt loved. When Kevin came to check on her last night, she saw what she thought might be her one and only chance to feel that kind of love again. Screw the rational part of her brain, she WAS going to fuck her son. When she felt him sleepily throw an arm over her, she knew it was now or never. So she pretended to still be asleep as she guided his cock into her.

"Yes..." she mumbled, trying her best to sound like she was still asleep, "...so good..."

Kevin was now actively fucking his mother, he grabbed her hip and was watching as his cock slid in and out of her, as she moved with him, still moaning quietly. He didn't care that this was considered "wrong" or "immoral", or even that he was taking advantage of his half asleep mother (or thought he was). He would worry about that afterwards, right now he was living in the moment. He was shoving his cock into the same woman who had brought him into this world. He was deep inside the same pussy he had been squeezed out of, and it felt amazing.

Lisa, still feigning sleep, pulled her nightshirt all the way off and was now completely naked as her son fucked her. When she first grabbed his fully erect cock, she was not prepared for how big her son was. She could tell just by the feel of his monster in her hand that he was bigger than his father. That still didn't prepare her for how much cock he shoved into her when he gave in and started fucking her. As he kept sliding inch after inch of fuck meat into her, she wondered if he would ever stop. Finally when he was balls deep in her, she mouthed the word "wow" as her son's long thick cock stretched her long neglected pussy out.

Then he took over and she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming in pleasure. He not only had a big cock, but he knew how to use it. With every stroke she felt herself getting used to the monster her son had been blessed with. She could feel her pussy juice leaking out and knew she was going to cum soon. For so long she desperately wanted to cum with a cock in her. Now she was about to. And it just happened to be her son's cock.

Kevin was also desperate to shoot his load into his mother, and nothing could stop him. Even though it had only been a year since he and his last girlfriend broke up, it felt like forever. Masturbation was his only form of relief. Much like Lisa, he had found himself thinking less than wholesome thoughts about her. More than once in the last couple of weeks he found himself staring at his mother. Watching her legs as she walked around the house in shorts, watching her breasts jiggle under her shirt when she moved around, checking out her ass when she bent over, and more than once wondered what she looked like naked. He always averted his gaze before she noticed (he hoped). He had fantasized about her a couple of times, but never felt guilty about it like she did, because as far as he was concerned it was a fantasy he'd never get to fulfill.

But now that he actually was fucking her, she seemed to be getting more and more into it, and so was he. Finally, he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, "I'm cumming!"

"Yes baby," she moaned, "Cum in mommy's pussy!"

Holy shit! She knew it was him! Kevin lost it and practically howled in pleasure as he shoved his cock deep into his mother and his cock throbbed as he fired jet after jet after jet of cum deep inside her.

"Yes, Kevin... give me your sweet, hot cum..." she moaned as she felt Kevin's cock throb inside her.

Lisa couldn't hold back anymore. Knowing that her son was shooting thick ropes of cum into her pussy triggered her own orgasm and she screamed in pleasure as she clamped down on her son's cock and came with a bed shaking orgasm, squealing and moaning as she reached behind her to grab Kevin's hip.

"Give mommy all your cum, baby." she moaned. "Oh my god... yes..."

Mother and son slowed the pace and Kevin finally felt his mother release her grip on him and pulled out. Lisa rolled onto her back and looked over at Kevin who was also on his back staring at the ceiling.

"Kevin, honey..." she said.

"I just fucked my mother." he said seemingly to no one. Then he turned to face Lisa. "I just fucked you."

Lisa felt the same shame she felt after masturbating wash over her. Tears welled up in her eyes, "I'm sorry honey. Please don't hate me."

"I don't hate you, mom." Kevin said, "I could never hate you. I'm just wondering why."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers
12