Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't had a man in eight years." Lisa said, wiping away her tears. "I haven't felt the same kind of love that I felt from your father in all that time. And for the last month all I could think about was you."

She then told him about spotting him when he came out of the shower a month earlier, and how the sight of his cock got her excited, and how she masturbated thinking about him and hating herself for it afterwards.

"Before you came in here last night, I wasn't just looking through the photo album. I was masturbating too. That's why I didn't have my underwear on. I do that sometimes when I look through those old pictures of the two of us. Heck, almost every time I masturbated I thought about your father. All the times I made love to him. But recently all I could see in my mind's eye was you. Then last night there you were, coming in to comfort me, and all I could think was 'How can I get him to fuck me?', it took everything I had to not just look you in the eye and tell you to fuck me. When you draped your arm over me while you were still asleep, I knew I'd never have another chance. So I pretended to be asleep while getting you to fuck me."

"I thought you were dreaming I was dad," Kevin said, "But I have to admit, I've wanted to fuck you too."

Lisa's face lit up a bit when he said that, "Really?"

"Yeah," Kevin said, "I've been checking you out for the last couple of weeks. Watching the way your tits moved under your shirt, checking out your sexy legs. I masturbated a few times myself to the thought of you. It wasn't always about sex. Sometimes it was just about seeing you naked. What your tits looked like, what your pussy looked like. You willingly exposing yourself to me, that would lead to me showing you my cock. Sometimes we'd masturbate for each other. Sometimes we'd go down on each other or we'd fuck. Sometimes all of the above. When I was done I would always tell myself 'Yeah, right, like that would ever happen'. I knew it was just a fantasy a lot of guys probably have about their mothers."

"Well you don't have to wonder anymore," Lisa said, throwing the blanket back and exposing her body to her son. "You can see my body anytime you want. You can touch my body anytime you want, and most importantly, you can fuck me whenever you want. It's not a fantasy anymore. For either of us."

Kevin felt his cock start to get hard again as he laid his eyes upon his mother's body for the first time. From her gorgeous 36C tits, to her slim waist to the landing strip between her legs that led to the pussy that he had just filled with his cum to her smooth sexy legs. He reached out and gently cupped one of his mother's tits in his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"But it goes both ways," she said, "Let me see my boy."

She threw the covers back further uncovering Kevin and ran a hand down along his chest to his cock.

"God, you really are your father's son." she said, gripping her son's rapidly hardening tool in her hand. "I thought it was impressive when I saw you in the bathroom that day. But, my god, it's even more impressive up close."

Kevin ran his hand down along his mother's hip and then down to the valley between her legs, she parted her legs slightly as Kevin found her slit and started gently rubbing it. Mother and son looked into each other's eyes and leaned towards each other until they were leaning head to head.

"I love you so much, baby." Lisa said.

"I love you too, mom."

Their lips met and their tongues intertwined as they kissed. They stopped masturbating each other and wrapped their arms around each other, pulling their bodies together.

"Can I tell you something?" Lisa asked when they broke the kiss, "Something I've never told anyone?"

"Of course," Kevin said.

"I was a virgin when I met your father." she said.

"Really?" Kevin asked, genuinely surprised.

"Really," Lisa said, "Twenty three years old and never been fucked. I masturbated like crazy ever since I found out how good it felt, but until I met your father I never had a man inside me. Don't get the wrong idea, I had boyfriends before him, but aside from some heavy make out sessions and letting one guy feel me up, I never had sex until your father came into my life. He took my virginity. He was the first man to see me naked, and he was the first and only man who ever fucked me... until now."

"Was dad a virgin too?" Kevin asked.

"No, when I told him I was still a virgin, he told me he lost his virginity a couple years before. The night he took my virginity he was very gentle..." she giggled a bit. "He wanted to go all out, dinner, dancing, a hotel room, roses, the works. I told him I didn't need all that. Plus we were broke college students, he couldn't afford something like that. Instead we went back to my off campus apartment, made out for a bit, slipped out of our clothes and I saw a man's body up close and personal for the first time. Like I said, he was very gentle, before he entered me he made sure it was what I wanted, and when I assured him it was, he eased his cock into me. When he reached my hymen, I braced myself, and he pushed past it. It hurt a little, but nowhere near as much as I thought it would. After that, he took his time and slowly fucked me until I had my first orgasm that wasn't self induced."

Kevin himself had slept with three girls. Adrienne, his high school girlfriend who he lost his virginity to at 18 during senior year. Then there was Samantha and later on Maxine, two girls he met in college. Although neither one of them was officially his girlfriend. They were "friends with benefits". Although both girls knew about each other, there was no jealousy as Kevin wasn't officially dating either one of them. He once jokingly suggested a threesome, but nothing ever came of it.

"Everything I know about sex, I learned from being with your father." she said, "I had never had my tits played with, never had a man go down on me, never sucked cock or been fucked until your dad. I'd fantasized about it, but this was the first time I was experiencing it, and it was like this whole new side of me was unlocked after that. We couldn't get enough of each other. When he died I thought I'd never feel that again. I thought I'd never feel the touch of another man ever again. That's why I never dated or even thought about dating all these years. I never thought I'd find a man who did to me what your father did. Little did I know I already had that, right here, in you."

"I wish I'd known about this earlier." Kevin said.

"Well you know now," Lisa said, "Kevin, promise me something."

"Anything."

"Promise me you won't leave me." she said, pleading with her eyes.

"I won't," he said, "I promise."

"I can't live without you," Lisa said, "You've been here for me all these years, you've kept me sane, I think I would have gone crazy a hundred times over without you to center me. I don't think I could handle being alone. I need you. Now more than ever."

"Mom, I'm not leaving you," Kevin said, gently cupping his mother's face in his hands, "I love you, and I'm never going to leave you alone. You've been here for me just as much as I've been here for you. I need you just as much as you need me."

He kissed her and she eagerly kissed him back.

"Thank you baby," she said, when they broke the kiss.

"You know, after dad died, grandpa told me that I had to be strong for you," Kevin said, "That I was the man of the house now."

"Then do your manly duty and take your father's place between my legs." Lisa said. "Fuck me."

Kevin mounted his mother and positioned his cock at the entrance to his mother's honey pot.

"Say it again mom," Kevin said.

"Fuck me baby," she said, "Fuck your mother."

She moaned a second later as Kevin's cock split her lips and filled the aching void between her legs. It had been that way for the last month, and almost every day when Lisa came home she pulled her clothes off and had Kevin's cock buried inside her.

Kevin started sleeping in his mother's room. They fucked in every position possible, they fucked in her room, in the living room, in the bathroom, in the backyard, he even took her in the kitchen a few times. They fucked at least twice a day, sometimes up to three or four times. They masturbated for each other, Lisa loved watching Kevin stroke his cock while he watched her play with her pussy. They didn't bother with modesty anymore, Lisa barely wore anything around the house, usually just one of her oversized nightshirts or her bathrobe, while Kevin was usually in shorts and a t-shirt. The only times they weren't mostly naked around each other was when they had company like when Lisa or Aaron's parents came over. They usually called before dropping by so Kevin and Lisa had plenty of time to get dressed and act like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Now, Kevin sat on the couch as his mother sucked his cock and he pushed her brown hair out of the way so he could watch his rigid tool slide between his mother's ruby red lips. She looked up at him with her soulful brown eyes, and deep throated her son's eight inch cock. This made her whole day better. After a shitty day at work, the only thing that made her feel better was being fucked by her son as soon as she got home. After a good day at work, the only thing that made her day even better was having Kevin stuff his cock into her cunt.

She gave her son's cock one last lick and looked up at him.

"I need your cock in me baby. Your mother needs to be fucked hard." she said, standing up. She grabbed her son by the arm and led him to the bedroom.

She got on the bed on her hands and knees. Kevin knew what his mother needed and got behind her and slammed his cock into her and started hammering away at her as Lisa cried out in pleasure. She felt all the tension of the day leave her body courtesy of her son's cock.

"Harder!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder!"

Kevin grabbed his mother's hips and gave her everything he had. Lisa pushed back into Kevin in an effort to get more of his cock in her. She was whipping her head back and forth and grunting and groaning in sheer sexual pleasure. The pleasure that only a young stud like her son could give. She had him all to herself and planned to keep it that way. She knew that no man would ever be able to do what Kevin did for her. She knew he loved her more than any other man would. Even though she had no comparison, she knew no other man would be able to please her like her son did. At first her fear of dating was because of the emotional side of things. She didn't feel that she would ever love another man as much as she loved her husband. But she also knew when it eventually came to sex, she'd be comparing any man she took to bed to her late husband, but not with Kevin, it felt natural with him, like it was meant to be.

Kevin looked down at the smooth curve of his mother's ass as she thrust back against him as he fucked her from behind. Sometimes he couldn't believe how lucky he was. Here was his mother, a woman over two decades older than him, with the body and sex drive of a woman half her age. She couldn't get enough of him, and he couldn't get enough of her. He could fuck his mother anytime he wanted. And Lisa was more than willing to give him what he wanted, as long as he reciprocated. And he did, anytime this hot woman wanted a piece of him, he gave it to her. Sometimes it would be hot and heavy, much like it currently was, sometimes it would be soft and sensual, when Lisa would tease him and keep him hard for what felt like hours before finally letting him have his release. Other times it would start off slow and sensual, and as they got more worked up it would turn into the wild and crazy bed shaking antics they were getting up to now.

Lisa pulled herself off Kevin's cock and flipped onto her back and spread her legs for Kevin.

"Get down here," she practically snarled at him, "Fuck me, and don't stop until my pussy is full of cum."

He speared his mother's pussy causing Lisa to cry out in pleasure, he threw her legs over his shoulders and started hammering his cock deep inside her.

"Is this what you want mom?" he asked, "Your son fucking you like the slut you are?"

"Goddamn right," she said, "I want my big dicked son to fuck me like a goddamn cum slut. Pump my cunt full of cum, make me forget all about my shitty ass day at work. Now, shut your fucking mouth and fuck your mother!"

The first time they went at it hot and heavy the dirty talk just spilled out of them. Neither one of them was sure where it came from, since Lisa never talked like that with her husband, even during their most intense moments in bed. They talked dirty, but nothing like this. She loved it when Kevin called her a slut or a whore or his bitch. When it was intense like this, the small part of her that still felt guilty over the fact that she had given into her base instinct and committed incest would rear it's ugly head, she would tell that part of her brain to fuck off, and enjoyed herself. That voice only popped up the first few times they fucked, but after that it went away and Lisa felt absolutely no guilt over spreading her legs for her son.

Of course the other side of the coin was when she and Kevin took it slow. Then it was a totally different kind of dirty talk. She usually talked in a sexy whisper, called herself "mommy" and Kevin was her "baby boy". There was a lot of teasing and a slow build to intense orgasms for them.

This was a race to the finish line. And Lisa was winning.

"So close," she panted, "Goddamn it, fuck me harder baby! Make your horny fucking mother cum all over your cock! Make your slutty mother coat your cock in mommy juice!"

She threw her head back and screamed in pleasure a second later as her orgasm hit, Kevin could feel her pussy contract around his still pumping cock, and her fingers dig into his arms as she rode out an intense orgasm. She was screaming unintelligibly, but every now and then actual words like "holy fuck", "goddamn", "so good", and "yes" would emerge from her lips.

Kevin felt the warmth of his mother's orgasmic juices flow over his pumping cock and out of her pussy, to run down over her gorgeous ass before getting soaked into the bedsheet. He liked looking at her face when she came, knowing that he was the one responsible for the pleasure she was experiencing.

Lisa finally opened her eyes when her orgasm died down and she could breathe again.

"Now it's your turn," she purred, stroking his face, "Pump my cunt full of cum. Give your mother what she needs. Cum for me baby."

It never failed that when one of them came, the other would cum almost immediately after, and this was no exception. Watching his mother's orgasm, and her words were all Kevin needed.

"Fuck," he grunted, then looked down at his cock pistoning in and out of his mother before looking back to her face, "You want my fucking cum, mom? You're gonna fucking get it!"

"Look at me you little motherfucker," she said, "Give it to me!"

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he grunted in pleasure, slammed his cock deep inside Lisa and exploded inside her. He threw his head back and loudly groaned as he felt jet after jet of cum surge out of his cock into his mother. Lisa felt Kevin's cock throbbing inside her, and the familiar feel of her son's semen flowing into her. The thick ropes of sweet sticky love juice washed away the bad day she'd had. It didn't matter if Kevin came in her pussy, on her tits or in her mouth. It always made her feel better.

Kevin finally came down off his orgasmic high, slowly pulled his cock out of his mother and collapsed on the bed next to her, covered in sweat and trying to stop the room from spinning.

"Much better," Lisa finally said, "Now, what do you want for dinner?"

That was the other thing about Lisa that Kevin loved. She could go from sex starved vixen to mom mode in a second. She got out of bed and stretched, letting Kevin look at her gorgeous body as she did. "I was thinking about that chicken dish you like."

"Sounds good to me," Kevin said.

"All right," she said, slipping into her nightshirt. As much as she liked being naked around her son, she didn't like to cook naked, due to the danger of hot grease hitting her naked body. "Let me just go get my clothes off the living room floor and I'll get started on that."

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you." Kevin said.

She went back over to the bed, leaned down and kissed her son.

"I love you too honey."

12